Legion

No Legion thread!? What are you hiding?

>hoping your class gets buffed
>hoping Suramar City gets nuked in 7.1
>implying World Quests aren't just daily quests without the NPC middle man and instant rewards
>Warlocks will never be relevant
>enjoying those 10 day cooldowns

Also what are some good addons that aren't action bar replacements or DBM?

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/item=63193/theldurins-fist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please stop giving them money.

>Illidan does everything wrong
>We're supposed to respect him and aspire to be him
blizzard kys pls

Got exalted with the Nightfallen yesterday. And full class set.

Thank god I'm a human, it looks shit on all other races.

I got to spectate some nice guild drama yesterday. That's always very entertaining.

On the other hand our core is over and now I have to look for another one. Probably just gonna fuck off wow instead.

How are you guys doing?

Don't just say that shit and don't go into detail.
Spill the beans.

I am glad they didn't completely bone Spriests, but the nerf to dispersion really stings.

Not quite sure why they keep buffing mind sear, its a garbage skill

>mfw Firemage

Always bet on mages to be relevant.

Holy pally can solo level now without sacrificing healing ability.

Why can't holy priests.

>monks and demon hunters doing absurd damage in 5 mans
>plans to nerf both classes
>blizz caves in to DH tears and reverts the changes
>meanwhile monk nerf goes through and doesn't even get documented.

The demon hunters were the worse offenders. monks at least could only do it once every minute and a half. demon hunters can do it all the time as that kind of stupid damage is their normal rotation.

fire was completely irrelevant for all of WoD, you've just hopped on the FoTM dick, retard

disc is priests' best leveling/quest spec

Did they really revert the DH changes?

Less than 6% play Monk so I guess Blizzard just doesn't give a shit which is a shame because I've had a lot of fun playing them since MoP.

Are disc priests really as bad as the disc priest in my guild makes them look or is he just a shitter?

>shaman
>never ever good
>only needed for lust

my will to live is slipping

They reverted it in the patch notes but I think the hard nerf went live by accident

This.

>give them money
>complain about it

t. Blizzcuck. It's your faults the talent left the company.

Play Resto, be wanted and relevant.

>tfw I really want to give WoW a try but my IRL friends would see me playing it in Battle.net
Fuck Battle.net, who came up with that shit?

resto is good

Why do they say "What are you hiding"?
Shouldn't it be "Where are you hiding?"
Also fuck the world quests in the east part of the city. Literally impossible to not get caught.

Because you're using an illusion

Just set yourself to busy or offline then, dunce. Or play the game without the launcher.
Besides, it's getting removed/changed soon.

Because you're wearing an illusion. They are asking why you would be wearing an illusion unless you were hiding something.

>My two classes - fury warrior and destruction warlock both got buffed today
>fuck Suramar, but it's nice to have open world end game content
>world quests are literally the best form of dailies I've experienced as of yet
>warlocks are still badass and great dps; people just suck
>mobile game

loving this xpac so far. I'm usually so burned out after the first month that I go casual and slowly drift out of the game within 2-3 months. I'm still having a lot of fun, just got my second 110. I have not enjoyed the game this much since Vanilla - I believe they did everything right content-wise, just need some class tweaking. Renferal is one of the most fun boss fights ever. I feel so gay for WoW again and I'm not even mad about it.

also, riding around on ratstallion - feels good man

he's not wondering where you are. he sees you standing right there. he wants to know what you're covering up

>being a healcuck

i'm too scared i'd be bad at healing and i've i've spent so long getting artifact points for my ele wep

>DKs aren't as good as they were before
arthas died for this

Is frost mage viable yet?

You see the Nightborn are such decadent, prideful people that many of them wear illusions in their day to day life. That's why they don't attack you on sight when they sense an illusion, they just dispel it. What you don't see is all those times the guards mistakenly dispel a Nightborn's handsomeness illusion or their illusion of cup size +3

any tips for getting exalted? barely past revered

You're supposed to do those in a group.

Healing really isnt hard
I play resto druid which is basically auto pilot but I'd imagine shaman isnt much different
You just play whack a mole with HP bars, press your artifact ability on CD and occasionally healing rain and chain heal when many people are injured

Enhancement is fun tho

And Doomhammer tho

>hoping Suramar City gets nuked in 7.1
Can't come soon enough.

>Frost getting buffs - Which is good
>Unholy is untouched - Which is bad due to their middle of the pack DPS which will no doubt be outshined by the several DPS classes that have been buffed
>Blood is the most unfinished and underwhelming tanking role in the game as well as the most immobile making them undesirable for mythic keystones

Not happy about losing earth shield. It was their signature fucking ability.

Now resto is just a mail version of holy priest.

>Elementalist.
You got buffed today nig but yeah you still need more buffs.

>MFW twenty percent chance to windfury
>MFW its Twenty-Four percent with my mastery.

Goddamn son Enhancement just became less of a chore to play.

>Been trying to get legendary on my main since launch
>No luck
>Alt finally reaches 110
>Get legendary off Nithogg within 20 minutes of dinging

FUCK YOU TO BLIZZ.

Got the DH ring

>Raid tank
>They expect me to show up tonight
>I'm tired, and want to play Alien Isolation and watch anime instead
>I'm already starting to get bored of WoW again

MMOs in general kinda suck. WoW, Eve, etc. Don't know why I bought 6 months of time.

Thinking of cancelling desu.

>never going to get a legendary
>grind AP
>grind rep
>grind Suramar
>grind mythics for gear

To what end? So I can continue doing mythics with a bunch of assholes? My guild is dead, my server is dead, my friends have already left. All that's left is tanking mythics.

The gear and artifact skins seem so out of reach that I don't know why I should continue grinding, especially if Blizz decides to nerf my spec that I've dumped all my AP into and destroys my progress.

Obviously WQ are daily quests. Every MMO has stuff that requires you to log in every day to do. Whether it was farming mats for a new piece of gear or for specific gear for specific circumstances (e.g resist gear), or farming gold to buy mats. Either that or you just did a bunch of pvp.

WQ are better than dailies because the content is not always the same every day, even though the quests are predetermined you at least go to different zones each day and get different rewards from mats, to gear, to resources. There are also WQs that require groups which is what players have been complaining about forever.

The LFG tool (not the auto-group) is being used more than ever to find groups for all sorts of things. The community is healthier now because of that design decision. This expac has been a good blend of old and new ideas.

>PLEASE! STOP SUPPORTING THEM! IT WAS NOSTALRIUS' TURN! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

>To what end?
It's a dumb question to ask considering all MMOs are just gear treadmills laden with grind. You just now began to question what the "end" was?

Did the hotfix make fury better than Arms?

or is arms still objectively better?

>Blood is the most unfinished and underwhelming tanking role in the game as well as the most immobile making them undesirable for mythic keystones

Brewmasters would like to have a word with you

Why is Suramar so shit? Holy fuck who wants to keep on questing when you ding 110 in a zone that is completely shit?

>>Blood is the most unfinished and underwhelming tanking role in the game as well as the most immobile making them undesirable for mythic keystones
Anal [Gorefiend's Grasp]

>keep Dh as they are
>nerf arms and prot

fuck this company

Besides the friends leaving and guild stopping. What is different about your previous wow experiences? Most of it should've been getting gear for more gear of a higher number

>Not quite sure why they keep buffing mind sear, its a garbage skill

If you already have the artifact trait for mind sear, it replaces mind flay in your ST rotation after the buff. That's how fucked up the spec is becoming.

Honestly I already gave up on dpsing and started feeding AP to my holy spec. Blizzard has no idea what to do with SPriests anymore, simply because of this one talent they insisted was a good idea.

Already Unsubbed, rather play FTL on my free time

Compared to vengeance AoE silence, AoE sleeps and leaps. Compared to Warrior charges/leaps. Compared to druid charges. Compared to Paladin chargers. Gorefiend's grasp is underwhelming and it doesn't help that both Death Grip and Gorefiend's Grasp will randomly not work on mobs it should or just flat out doesn't work on a lot of mobs.

Brewmasters can't even be called tanks until Blizzard decides to finally shelf stagger.

It doesn't seem like the legion has any trouble getting into our world, so why aren't they just invading fully?

Their name is fucking LEGION because they have numbers beyond counting, so they should be able to just flood Azeroth like the soviets in Stalingrad.

>Finally get a Legendary in Emerald Nightare
>It's not shit
>My class isn't getting any unnecessary changes

Things are looking up

imma need sauce boss

Apparently they're both okay now. they upped the chance tactician chance to proc by15 percent.

and Fury got an overall damage buff.

>download legion app
>can send followers on missions
>and pick order hall traits
>pick the one that lets you complete a world quest automatically once every 3 days
>just complete one that gives a bunch of resources to send followers on missions or do one that gives gear
>literally don't have to login anymore to get good gear

Too bad.

>irrelevant for all of WoD
Were they really? I heard they've been pretty good for a long while now

Not that I'd know the difference, I just started playing

>yfw Hunters don't have a specific raid spec.
I was looking forward to Survival taking it by storm.

>replaces mind flay

Then what the heck happens to mind flay

It's MM

It will spam barrage

It will always be spam barrage

-80% damage nerf to barrage?

Still spam barrage

The difference is I used to be having fun. Now it just feels obligatory. There were things to aspire to and they felt within reach. Let's look at artifact appearances:

>archaeology sucks dick
>no guild and dead server means I'll never be able to grind raids for the hidden appearance or Balance of Power
>mythic 15 keystone is way out my league
>PvP is the same sawed off shotgun shitblast it has always been
>never ever going to be good fist weapon skins to transmog

I've already reached mythic dungeons less than a month in, so what is there to reach for?

The word is not final yet but the opinion is that insanity generation for mind sear is just so good even on single targets that you don't want mind flay on your bars anymore.

>WQ are better than dailies because the content is not always the same every day
So they're just rotating dailies? We've had those before.

>I've already reached mythic dungeons less than a month in, so what is there to reach for?
Trying to get as high in Mythic+ as possible with pugs

>iron arcane of leaf relics every goddamn day

Fuck your WQ "RNG" blizzard. I've seen an 825 storm token ONCE and blood NEVER. I'm 844 and still using an 805 blood relic.

Wouldn't be surprised. Simplifying the class before being gutted is probably their goal since one big complaint is
>hardest rotation for sub par deeps
By 7.2 they'll tell us they don't want anyone to play shadow

>Mfw leveling as an elemental sham
>mfw tried to heal in shadowfang
>mfw tank died because of me
ok, dps it is

An illusion!

What are you hiding?

Rain > stream totem > cloudburst > riptide > spam chain heal or surge
Repeat

Worked more than fine in normals and heroics until I just went full enhance

did fine while trash was wailing on the group
but the first boss fucked the tank in an instant

maybe ill give it a go again

The first boss in SFK has a mechanic where he reduces everyone to 1 HP and then heals them back up
If you pull the ghouls and dont kill them before he does that the tank will automatically die

The rotation is still not simple, the DPS is still middle of the road and now you die if you lag or your fps drops. I don't want to deal with this bullshit anymore so holy it is.

Surrender to madness was a mistake.

>legion demons don't say anything
>and their illusion dispel has a faster cast than the guards

STOP IT ALREADY JUST LET ME DO MY QUESTS AND LEAVE

1. Be human. Best racials hands down. Massive rep gain boost and get out of stuns free card.
2. Do every single Suramar nightfallen WQ you can, every day. No exceptions.
3. Check the Felsoul Hold Crater even though there's no quest marker, often there's an unmarked quest there for 165 rep
4. Some WQ's in other areas give additional nightfallen rep, especially the ones related to the court of Farondis
5. Check everywhere inside Suramar, there's a ton of quests you can do for the citizens which rewards nightfallen rep, AND unlock new WQ's.
6. Do the storyline as fast as you can and keep at it, it gives the most rep.
7. Feed the crack elves every chance you get, x3 55 rep also counts.

haven't been doing low lvl dungeons for a good while, cause lvl 110 char

>patchwerk fight
>BOTTOM DPS

Cant wait for when they have to move

8. Go to the darkmoon faire at every opportunity whenever it is up to get the reputation buff. Do not miss a single WQ without the buff if the faire is around.

>tfw I'm a vengeance DH and literally nothing can kill me
>killing up to a dozen elites in Suramar, don't even wear disguise most of the time

Yes, but they rotate more often because there is more of them.

>he actually believes this
lmao kek

You can't do either of those.

StM is a great talent and I for one like it. The problem is other talents being shit, not it being good, if it was too good SPriest wpould be better than middle of the pack dpses on bosses.

This never made sense to me. Why would the boss heal you?

7.1 on ptr when

>never ever going to be good fist weapon skins to transmog

wowhead.com/item=63193/theldurins-fist

You kinda can. They'll complete a world quest once every 3 days combine that with the increased chance that gear will scale higher in the first tier of order hall traits and you can get some decent gear out of it

I'll have to see if it works on dungeon world quests since they can offer 840 mythic gear

StM feels like it was designed for people with single digit ping, specially dickwaving youtubers.

My one issue with StM is that for a talent that can kill you if you miss a single gcd and requires you to have more APM and awareness than anyone else in the raid, is actually not that good. Shadow priests are being beaten by arcane mages on every single fight except xavius with a literal two button rotation, so what's the point of a high risk ability if the reward is that you get to not suck? If I have to deal with this stress I want to feel a god, not deal shit DPS during half the fight and play catch up when I pop StM

But you can transmog that.

>all your transmorphic tinctures get bought out by the same person

Mages don't count, they will always be the best dps. But yeah, the issue with StM is that it's too unforgiving but at the same time it's pointless outside of raids and you can't take anything else. They should buff a lot the other 2 lvl 100 talents.

You guys aren't shitters and you did clear heroic before the first week was over, right?

The set looks great on Dwarves as well, most every plate set does.

>Half the LFR dies to Vaginatree because they stayed in the heart room after the timer expired

I thought for sure Blizzard would put a safety mechanic there for LFR but I guess not

Elegon floor all over again.

I guarantee you this will be hotfixed in a week

I was really bored out of every other game so i decided to give wow another chance after i got memed into wod fiasco. Unsubbed and don't plan on ever subbing again, everything is just extra grindy and boring on top of that everyone in every group ever is a fucking blithering retard who can't do anything right. Unless you have a good guild and a ton of friends to play with this game is beyond pointless to bother with.

>it's a shittiest dps that died a dozen times to aoe gets the legendary dungeon run

Why is Donna such a bitch?

None of my groups could beat the old god eye on normal.

>he doesn't know that Blizzard skews drops towards the shittiest people in an attempt to help them
Die in LFR a bunch and watch you get all the drops.

Durumu.

They're starting out early with Expansion 23s villian.

That fucking sad.

It really is.

>tfw will never get a legendary
>tfw if I ever DO get one, it will be whatever the shittiest legendary is, not one of the 3 ridiculously good ones

>>tfw I'm a vengeance DH and literally nothing can kill me
sometimes the orbs dont spawn at all and youre fucked
it sucks taht its rng

I put the disguise on just because eventually the constant dashing will kill me if I don't get off my mount and kill them. Only if I'm walking through more than a block though.

>Frost DK

Still complete and utter trash both design wise and numbers wise

link to upcoming patch notes please goys

Warrior master race reporting in.

That is never going to happen because with an ability that kills you there's only route you can go. If the other two talents are just as good no one will ever want to take it, so it needs to be OP as fuck. And now SPriests will be balanced around this single talent until it is removed as the backpedaled nerfs have shown.

>be feral
>try out Soul of the Forest to get energy back after using a finisher
>frantic button pressing to not get energy capped along with more Bloodtalon management due to much more ferocious bites used

>go back to the old Savage Roar build
>literally all you do is wait for the procs to align and then re-bleed because snapshot
>most of the time is spent waiting for energy and auto-attacking as your bleeds tick
>it's still higher DPS than Soul of the Forest

Savage roar management isn't really difficult but it's not fun. I wish they'd buff Soul of the Forest so that it also increases Ferocious Bite damage.

>some chucklefuck in my guild gets a legendary first day he's 110
>the game makes it exponentially easier for legendaries to drop when you have one
>20% more chance with each
>he has three now
>I have none
>emerald pugs are starting to ask people to link their legendaries

I WANNA GET OFF THIS GAY FUCKING PLANET

>tfw destro warlock

just fucking end it pete

>get across the board buffs
>still bitch

I fucking hate Legion Savage Roar so much. Who thought it was a good idea to give it a massive energy cost and cut its duration in half?

>locks are still going to suck because decent players already did alright damage

>Fury is a fun rotation but does shit damage
>Arms is a shit rotation but does great damage

I hope the buffs today were enough

mm hunter, fire mage or destro warlock?

mm hunter for solo play

im SERISOUSLY considering boosting for 50 bucks

>oh boy I finally have 5 combo points
>it's time to have some fun and use a finisher for BIGGGG NUMBERS right
>wrong
>it all goes to maintaining some shitty unexciting buff
>also we made ferocious bite damage shitty so you have no choice but to use savage roar

I hate that they made it the best talent in the tier.

>tfw made and boosted a monk to 100
>tfw blizzard gave me back my deleted monk as well
>tfw monks are fun as fuck and leveled one to 110 in like 10 hours
>they're not even top dps
>nerfs come
I'm going to kill myself

>>blizz caves in to DH tears and reverts the changes
SAUCE?!?!?!?

healing is a whack-a-mole minigame

Advice needed.

I have a friend in wow, on battle.net. Through him I have an acquaintance.
The three of us level our characters together, shoot the shit and have fun. We're tank, heals and DPS so we instaqueue for dungeons and do everything fast and easy.

This acquaintance of my friend, I have him on battle.net too (his suggestion). But I usually never talk to him unless all three of us are around. Today my friend isn't on, but I see a purple WQ and decide to ask if he wanted to come. I send him a message, saying; "Hey man."

After a while, he sends this back:
"Hi. Don't take this the wrong way but I'm really not comfortable talking to you without [friend] being here."

I have never in my life insulted him, said anything to him or about him which could be seen as negative, and we seem to get along great when all three of us play. He's a funny, pretty nice guy and I like his humor. And this is the first time I've tried to talk to him one-on-one, so there's no previous bad stuff between us.

So what the fuck? I don't just want to ask him what's up because it's awkward as fuck and I respect it if he feels like that. But what the fuck?
Has anyone had something like this happen before?

>be firemage
>declined from all mythics

I just don't trust skeletons

So what you're saying is that you're shit?

Git gud

Are you actually retarded?

Maybe he just doesn't feel comfortable talking to you with your friend there.

Who is the new world boss today?

>in a small realm
>only 5 raiding guilds
>apply to all
>"we full on healers sry :)"

sad.

as my gear lvl goes up, i become more simple in my mogs

It is a very common thing
Usually when you are in a bug friend group, there is the one guy that kind of holds everyone together. Kind of the leader of that group.
You obviously never had many friends.
It is very common. You just feel more comfortable with the "main" friend around, when with the others.

It feels like everyone except me is retarded.
Our mutural friend wasn't on. I cannot grasp how he can not be comfortable with me without having our mutual friend along, it's not like we've ever had any kind of disagreement whatsoever to prompt that.

I'm worried now that he's sheltered, unstable or worse a girl.

>zandalar skin for doomhammer drops off levantus
Or maybe its just world bosses in general. either way, lucky fuckers.

Also, you never have to have had any fights or arguements of any sorts, fuck, you can even agree with that guy on everything, but it will still be awkward, as you are so used to having a link holding the both of you.

>You obviously never had many friends.
You were so desperate to throw in an insult that you had to resort to projecting?

go away blizzard merchant and take all your friends in this thread with you

No but he sounds like an awkward beta that NEEDS his friend as a cushion

>tfw just logging in to complete the 4 wq hoping to get a legendary

So is Ret just the best spec in the game now or what?

It isnt an insult, it is true. He obviously doesnt have much experience.

I got it and it looks like shit.

Is best

Remember; the worth of a man is not measured by how big and shiny his pauldrons are

>be warlock
>be ilevel 850
>be kicked from LFD groups
>be declined for raid pugs
>be declined for custom world groups

Yo any Vengeance DH in the thread? Am I doing anything wrong? What stats should I focus on? I don't typically die in dungeons but my health dips pretty damn low most of the time.

Haven't played wow since Burning crusade so I have no idea what I am doing.

>actually playing DH
You are aware that it's a joke class, right famalam?

Some people are just bad with strangers. Maybe you should've stated upfront you just wanted help with a quest.

Are you one of those people who makes every alli alt a human and every horde alt a blood elf?

Are you a faggot?

>male nelf
there's your problem

autism in its purest form probably

any mythic EN streams yet?

Yeah I am starting to realise that but i'm too lazy to roll a prot tank or something because then I'd have to do Suramar all over again and I would rather hang myself.

Monks got nerfed? I haven't even noticed sauce?

Don't worry you'll get all the buffs soon.
Warlock

Affliction
Drain Life damage increased by 10%
Drain Soul damage increased by 10%
Corruption damage increased by 10%
Agony damage increased by 5%
Unstable Affliction damage increased by 15%
Seed of Corruption damage increased by 15%
Siphon Life (Talent) damage increased by 10%
Haunt (Talent) damage increased by 15%
Phantom Singularity (Talent) damage increased by 15%
Demonology
Hand of Gul’dan impact damage increased by 20%
Demonwrath damage increased by 15%
Shadowbolt damage increased by 10%
Doom damage increased by 10%
Wild Imps damage increased by 10%
Dreadstalker attack power increased by 10%
Felguard attack power increased by 10%
Doomguard (Demonology)’s Doom Bolt damage increased by 18%
Demonbolt (Talent) damage increased by 10%
Implosion (Talent) damage increased by 15%
Shadowflame (Talent) damage increased by 10%
Darkglare (Talent) damage increased by 10%
Destruction
Chaos Bolt damage increased by 11%
Incinerate damage increased by 11%
Immolate damage increased by 11%
Conflagrate damage increased by 11%
Rain of Fire damage increased by 11%, and cast time removed
Cataclysm (Talent) damage increased by 11%
Channel Demonfire (Talent) damage increased by 11%

will mage get buffed? or ele?

So which spec is going to be the most viable for pve now?

ret paladin viable again?

Should I drop enhance for rogue? If so should I go ass or outlaw?

Affliction and demo are broken mechanically and destro was fine before the patch

i just went enhance man...

The only nerf monks got was Strike of the Windlord no longer doing 100% damage to all enemies alongside the primary target.

If that's enough to bottom out your DPS you need to seriously git the fuck gud, as it's impossible to play the class poorly unless you're a retard who never uses SEF

best solo class with some funky effect spells?

>played spriest
>gonna be nerfed again because Blizzard is full of faggots
>already leveled an Arms warrior to 50
>and an Outlaw rog to 43
Oh boy oh boy I don't even know for sure which one to choose. Leaning toward the rogue but I'm pretty upset that I can't effectively play what I want to play.

Outlaw Rogue.
Lol nvm, they literally have 6 spells you use, and 1 active.

source?

every class should get double jump atleast

You deserve to reroll for being illiterate.

The only spriest nerf that made it to live was dispersion yet. But shadow spec is going to be a rollercoaster of nerfs and buffs because StM is impossible to balance.

What? What changes in ret?

Oh that's interesting. They really did backpedal.

I feel like everyone but me has a legendary. It hurts.

why does it take SO FUCKING LONG TO DOWN RARES AS A MAGE!?

my dh literally took seconds

They got buffed. Which is hilarious because they were already good if you got your haste up and developed your artifact.

frost and arcane buffs

>tfw want to reroll on alliance (EU) because i'm sick with horde and my guild is breaking apart

What do? Pretty much no reason to play the game whatsoever without a guild, and i doubt it's easy to just find a semi casual raiding guild i could at least raid on heroic with.

FUCK.

You had me worried for a minute there

>Shaman exclusive weapon enchants such as windfury are rare ass drops from older raids

>tfw shaman glory days will never come again
>we will never be the sole proprietors of bloodlust again

They're not that rare

>hanging out with a friend and his friend
>friend has to go to the bathroom
>turn to the other guy "so [friend] metioned you work at an IT startup. that sounds cool, what do you guys do?"
>"Don't take this the wrong way but I'm really not comfortable talking to you without [friend] being here."

It's autism, and from what you described it's not you being the autist. Ignore the socially retarded faggots itt

Sounds like a fucking asshole and you should insult him for it.

They just delayed it, I guarantee you heavy nerfs will come in 7.1. StM scaling is out of control.

patchnote splease

Gnomes are pretty fun.

Meh. We're still not even at the top, and we're fucking trash without StM or Voidform. Don't get me wrong; I expect nerfs too. Can't have SPriests being anywhere decent.

Nigger what? Blood is the best mythic+ tank in the game due to their DPS.

I bet you are some normal and heroic retard that thinks warriors are good in mythic+.

Tell him to fuck off. Tell your friend his buddy is a faggot, and refuse to do shit if he is going to be involved.

RET PALADIN FOR MELEE

ELE FOR RANGE!??!?! yes or no and why

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FARM ORDER RESSOURCES WIHT A CASTER WHO DIES IN LIKE 3 HITS

The problem is that the difference between the priests who can only stay in void form for 2 min or less due to latency and the people who can stay for 2:30 min or even the full 3 min can be as big as a 300% difference in DPS by the the end of the fight. The scaling StM provides is off the charts, that's why blizzard tried to limit the bonus for Mass Hysteria now. They've already addressed that they didn't want players to stay in voidform for such an amount of time.

I'm fully expecting this talent to be removed at some point during this expansion.

>tfw all the hidden skins look like complete shit

Why can't blizzard do anything right? Looked through the list but everything is garbage. Worst of all Paladin and that's my class.

gonna boost a hunter for 50 bucks

WHAT THE FUCK IS ACTUALLY LIVE FROM THE PATCHNOTES?

>nerfs
>crying
>weekend changes
>revision notes
>a second list of prior revision notes?

IS BARRAGE NERFED OR NOT?

R8 & H8

>hunter
>cast trueshot
>windburst, barrage, aimed shotx2, sindwinders, aimed shot, marked shot
>all within six seconds
>quest boss dead

Doing dailies on my prot paladin is suffering.

Frost is really fun. I tried it after getting the other artifacts a couple of days ago and it feels so much better than unholy. The artifacts are puny, though. It looks like Icecrown weapons are way to go.

hunter is literally solo the class

Not bad. Dwarf might've worked better but then you'd lose the horns probably.

I needed to be Horde, and the Tauren horns really helped with mog. There really wasn't any good horned blue helms that matched.

SPriests, Arms, and DH bitched to keep their OP status.

Other nerfs went live.

So transfer? If being on a shit realm is preventing you from having fun then move.

>tfw they changed disc so much I don't wanna heal as a priest anymore

I'm not saying it's bad

But fuck holy

Frost is super awkward. Everyone got a low CD high damage ability from their artifact and Frost got some garbage passive. Then got a super long CD skill late in the artifact which does less DPS than everyones free one.

Their single target is the worst in the game right now even after the buffs due to their kit being a fucking mess.
>Obliterate not affected by mastery so people have to spec into an aoe skill to do "damage"

Yup, anything I can't burst down I just kill with my BM offspec.

>tfw playing frost dk.
Im tempting to quit, i feel so uselss in pvp

>yfw ret paladin buffs just hit in the right spot

10/10 nigger

Arms was going to turn into an even worse slam spam just waiting on CS and MS to pop. A heavy reliance on RNG benefits no one.

Also
>Arms
>OP

Stop basing your hypothetical opinions on simulated dps charts

Nobody "needs" to be horde.
That's like saying you "need" AIDS.

I don't know how you do it. I can't solo as MM, I pull the entire zone. Guess I'm just bad

>t. male human paladin

So this is the famous wow eh?

>thunderfury skin is gated behind 3 exalted reputations
>mfw

>Arms Warrior prepatch
>Had a spot in Heroic EN, Mythic this week
>Patch hits, Arms Warrior now far less effective
>Lost my spot because my dps is not as high
>Not even allowed to tank because rage gen is atrocious now, and I can't keep up Ignore Pain as often as before

There was LITERALLY nothing wrong with warriors, other than Fury not being top instead of Arms. Fucking hell Blizzard.

Its a cosmetic item, what are you complaining about

Warriors have been RNG dependent for years. It's been a shit show. Right now it relies entirely on one proc. The changes make it so the chance to proc is good without stacking relics, but it still is a bit worse. Focused Rage still got nerfed, again.

So that is what WoW would look like with Final Fantasy graphics.
Really makes you think.

>remove glyphs
>DK runes are all one type to avoid confusing players
>60% of my skills are gone and most were PvP based skills
how do you people justify this shit, they're turning everything they touch into casual and normie friendly at the cost of depth and actual game mechanics

>always been a marksmenship hunter
>lived during the time of the original melee hunter
>hahaha what retards
>they bring them back for real now
>haha who would do that
>plus as marksmenship I get Alleria's bow!
>play 3 levels
>urge to switch
>get survival artifact
>been playing that
>absolutely love it
>mfw

> don't do pvp
> deaths by other players

explain

Faggot

>Retards are playing plate DPS this expansion
LAUGH AT THEM

>your application was declined
>Your application was declined
>your application was declined

What am I doing wrong Cred Forums?

Use revitalization early, you only need six kills to reset the cooldown completely if you're fighting large packs.

>gigantic windows update taking forever to install
>WoW has an update as well
I JUST WANT TO PLAY IN BETWEEN CLASSES, FUCK.

As long as SPriests have to deal with a CD that punishes them with death they get to be OP. In fact they're not even OP enough.

Also if you're an old school hunter and you change the survival artifact into anything but Shadowstrike you are wrong.

It's just faggots only wanting to invite their armor class. I feel like a hardly see plate tanks anymore.

What kind of server are you on? I never have trouble getting into groups as a mage.

Holy Pallys and Prot Warriors are the only plate of note.

All the plate dps specs got their mobility gutted to hell and are all super fucking clunky to play now.

I dig it.

Though some people have point with that groups have certain people keeping them together, this guy sounds socially retarded and you should refrain indeed refrain from talking to him more. He sounds like a friend that instantly says something the second gets online. Very clingy. Very annoying.

>dead server
just pay the $15 for server tansfer and quit bitching

Gear won't scale to higher ilvl unless it's a leveling up quest.

Gz getting irrelevant class traits for what you plan on doing.

>sef
>not serenity
I used wdp for a while and started using serenity this week, I was doing 220k dps on ursoc with no buffs. Recently got a few new items and I'm up to 240k. I'm pretty sure I did less without serenity, the other monk in my group certainly did.

So what's this island south of Dalaran? It shows up on some maps and doesn't on some others.

Eye of Azshara

That's Eye of Azshara where Kosumoth the Hungering is

That's the Aszhara thing

Eye of Aszhara or whatever

I thought it was a straight nerf to tactician?

I didn't know the base amount got upped

They lessened the DH nerf, they did not revert it

Hold on, what? Which 3?

>implying World Quests aren't just daily quests without the NPC middle man and instant rewards
Was anyone even really implying that they weren't dailies?

Nobody was.

>dominant in one boss
>competitive in two bosses
>garbage vs trash, garbage in dungeons, middle of the road every other boss fight

OP indeed

>Valarjar is never an emissary daily

Guess they found a solution to people blowing through Nightfallen rep too soon.

Well actually HM and Valajar are confirmed but we still don't know the third one.

8/10

People are getting things that I'm not getting at random.
Like hidden skins and legendaries.

It makes me mad.

I'm alliance on EU and want to go horde.

The better at get at this game the more I realized neo/v/ is full of lfr and heroic dungeon players

>Want to go to horde
Are you a fucking autist? They literally gave you two gratis max levels with WoD and Legion, and the DH. Use those to roll Horde retard.

>muh Horde
>muh Alliance

Is it so fucking hard to have half/half your chacters across both factions?

>hurr no wow general on Cred Forums???
>omg lets fix that even though there is a whole board for that!
why dont you just move on to the /vg/ WoW general where these discussions belong?

I seriously don't understand why Blizzdrones are so stubborn. Every other fanbase has no problem sticking to their generals on /vg/ but not Blizzdrones. They insist on making their generals on Cred Forums just for the sake of it.

is it shills/marketers? are blizzdrones just the obnoxious sjws of the gaming community? what is your major malfunction?

How is playing a Ret at 110? Is doing daily stuff easy or do Rets have some problems?

>110 since a day after launch
>still no legendary
>retard of the guild gets 2

Fine

I have too many characters of both factions but the one I want to focus one, my main is alliance.

As I want horde now was thinking about doing a faction change. Fem. Belfs look awesome.

>/wowg/
>discuss wow

It's all sockpuppets and avatarfagging promoting guild drama and slutmogging. No actual game discussion happens there.

>/vg/
>video game discussion
How new are you?

You need some decent gear with haste for it to be any good, because without it, Ret is kind of a slog to play.

boy did this expansion fall off fast.

take all the people from this thread and wallah, game discussion would occur.
You allow the thread to be hijacked by dramafags because you refuse to post there.

But really its such common sense that I can only assume this is your half assed attempt at self justification. (Much like an obnoxious sjw would do)

So I can only confirm Blizzdrones are in fact the true obnoxious cancer of the gaming industry.

Gonna go stand in fire until I wipe dungeon groups 20 times. That should make me eligible for a legendary.

>tfw no draenei gf

>wallah

Kill yourself english only Louisiana retard.

Hide the goddamn thread if it bothers you so much instead of bitching about it like an asshole.
I don't get people who come into a thread about a game they hate just to tell people who like the game to stop discussing the game. It''s fucking stupid and pointless.

It's suffering.

AYYY BOYS I GOT AMAZING IDEA
LETS MAKE A TANK THAT INSTEAD OF REDUCING DAMAGE TAKEN HE DELAYS IT
THEN GIVE IT SPELL THAT CAN REMOVE DELAYED DMG
BUT REWORK IT TO SHARE THE COOLDOWN WITH THE ONLY DEFENSIVE CD LMAOOOOOOOO XDDD

It's just one thread up now, stop being a little bitch. You have the rest of the board to memepost.

No they reverted some of the nerfs, but only partially. DH still parsing 15-20% ST and around 40% lower in AOE

They have been gutted, probably the biggest single nerf to a class ever

Still here playing as hunter, and loling as I faceroll topping charts both AoE and ST lelele.

>Still here playing as hunter, and loling as I faceroll topping charts both AoE and ST lelele.
mfw my hunter is sitting at 62

a fucking chore to level
leveling should be optional

>only ONE fanbase insists on making their generals on Cred Forums
>people start calling them on it
>reeee, its stupid to call us on our bullshit. This is just a special blizzard privilege!
did you listen yourself talk or are you completely insulated from reality?

Alternatively, maybe you are on the blizzard viral marketing payroll, who knows. I hear Legion is declining already so thats probably why you came here to shill.

>Blizzard over-nerfing a class because it's new

But yea, leave that hunter and mage AoE alone Blizzard. Good balancing.

849, not really trying though. i think i've only done like 2 mythics since launch and i haven't stepped foot in the raid yet.

>try to get specific relic from mythic
>doesn't drop
>gotta wait a week to try to get it again

They should decrease the mythic lock out a bit desu.

I'm already burned out.
>World quests aren't offering anything to work for anymore.
>Heroics and mythics are becoming mindless.
>Bosses don't feel like bosses.
>Emerald Nightmare was kind of disappointing. The only fight i enjoyed was Cenarius.

Maybe I need a change in perspective and level different class to keep things fresh.

Marksman was shit on on this hotfix

The buffs should help no? I'll probably main holy on the paladin but do all of my questing as Ret.

I'm really trying not to, but I am so very lazy.

best class then?

what, with kids? pre-school?

Of course there's always -that guy- but you don't have to be a sperg about it and tell the other guy you're uncomfortable with him. You can always make up some excuse or just say "sorry I can't atm".

The fact that you lack so much social finesse to coax other people makes me think you're an autist. That or 15 years old.

The Demon Hunter nerf is fucking savage senpai, needed a nerf to AoE, but single target damage was so fucking middle of the pack. Unfortunately 50% of their single target abilities also happen to be AoE abilities

A fucking ridiculous class design, and a balancing nightmare that they SOMEHOW never picked up on beta

Obviously making them OP to bring back subs, then nerfing the absolute shit out of them once they having paying customers back in the "cycle"

Honestly, a pure scum company

There were like 4 valarjar emissaries in the first two weeks of release. It was my second revered after highmountain.

Buffs are just to damage, the spec feels a bit slow unless you get the haste to smooth it over. Since people will have that level of haste for the vast majority of the expansion, the spec is kinda built around it.

>15% of your dps comes from putting bom on highest dps person
Wew lad

>20% less barrage damage
>BM even got BUFFED

are you a scat enthusiast cause your definition of shit on is wrong.

What spec? MM?

Mage is fucking insane AoE and pulling 1-2mil (more than Dh)

Yet they think that's fine

I don't really get it. DH scale like shit too, it's fucking bizzare

I CANT DECIDE ON A CLASS NOW THAT DH IS GETTING NERFED TO THE GROUND

>ele sham at lvl 15
>rogue 60s
>hunter 65
>mage 101
>warrior 101 but also nerfed

How do I get like 300 Nightfallen rep if I'm out of world quests?

Playing since release and I'm 832 now. I hope the raid is fun. I also want to play with my shaman, I'm starting to hate this priest.

Sauce please

>Even if I had a legendary they all are shit outside of dungeons
Thanks obongo

>Mage is fucking insane AoE
what spec

also
flasks still sell for a house and more?

Ele sham, feel our pain. At least we get boosted in non relevant shit! Fuck me I hate blizzard so much.

Don´t play classes based on nerfs and patches, that´s just too volatile for a reason to play. The buffed class may be the nerfed in the next patch. Just play what you enjoy.

TFW play Paladin for 9 years, ret is shit for 8.5 years

Swap to DH for Legion and DH is ~instantly nerfed to the fucking ground

I'm fucking cursed

wh whats wrong with ele?

Ah okay that's what you mean, thanks, I'll focus on haste gear like you said.

Nothing go and play it, stop being a casual shit and just do it.

HOW MAKE MONEY FAST AND MUCH

I think I'm just gonna make my main a ranged DPS after I get all the pathfinder achievements on my warrior.

Even with fury buffed, I still take 30% extra damage while enraged and raid groups STILL prefer ranged over melee. It's fucking stupid.

No damage unless they have ascendence and em up

every class should have double jump

Play a druid, they have literally been OP for 11 years

Everyone of their specs in legion is fucking insane, not to mention they are objectively the best BG class, and unbeatable in world PvP

How these tree hugging fucks escape a nerf bat is beyond me

I mean fuc my arse, they even got a fucking blink in cat for a few xpacs ago. A FUCKING BLINK

>These demo locks buffs

Oh yes

>Play a druid, they have literally been OP for 11 years
i literally hate every class that can be druid though
t. belf only player just switched to gnome ele

This is true, they do seriously everything and nobody cares.

>only ONE fanbase insists on making their generals on Cred Forums
?
Final Fantasy
Persona
Warcraft
Senrans
Fighting Games
SMT
Kiseki
etc. etc.

Recently came back to WoW.

Horde or Alliance? Can't decide.

Brewmasters were fucking fine in Mists.

Or you could just get every class you're interested in to level cap and play whichever is doing best in any given patch.

>a shredded af conan the barbarian blood elf

I think you know the answer to this already

I would've mained one years ago but I just don't want to play as a fucking cat or bear or moonkin.

It's all because of the playerbase
And your entire pot proves that you have literally never seen a druid forum or at least druid thread whether on official site or not

I posted this earlier, but if fury better than Arms now?

Fire mages with living bomb.

Flasks are a house.

What should I get for dinner tonight: pizza or shawarma platter

I once had four quests in highmountain all give me that +agility an'she totem trinket or whatever. None were higher than 835, but 3 were blue and 1 was purple.

Good shit, Blizzard.

>Flasks are a house.
so totally viable?

>shawarma platter
The fuck is this shit
Get a pizza faggot

How do you gain rep with a faction that has no world quests left?

>raid group kills heroic xavius while i am at work
>they run it a second time with some of the people who didn't get in the first time
>group started while i am on the way home from work
>missed not one but TWO heroic xavius kills
>missed my crucial curve for next week
>my class is becoming shit next week
>no groups ever because no curve

FUCK

MY

LIFE

I mained a druid for 6 years well into WoD

I defs know what I'm talking about, and so does everyone else. Druids in any form were and are OP as fuck. Feral isn't even that hard to play in PvE contrary to popular belief and it's beyond easy in PvP

They have been beyond OP for ages and are unbeatable in PvP when played by any spud who can make 2 macros

Do their dungeons. You only get like 250 at the end though.

then why does every race that can go druid look like shit

at least 2/3 specs are always super OP in every xpac, and nobody really gives a fuck. It's pretty much accepted these days

>he doesn't know shawarma

Just looking up a picture made me decide on it.

>no dungeon for Dreamweaver rep

Maxing out these assholes for enchants is the worst. I even have more Wardens rep.

>trolls
>shit

Brus, wait until they release the zandalari model. Then froth

Just wait until everyone unlocks the wear 2 legendaries guild perk.

All parties will require you to have two good ones :^)

Got exalted with Suramar, got my hidden artifact skin for havoc, failed to get anything from the world boss.

Currently flying to Azshara for another Illidan quest.

>Play survival because traps and fun
>shit AoE, but somehow managing to not be the worst DPS in raid and Mythic+
>information is changing all over, mastery apparently better than haste
>"best" talents changed to throwing axes, been playing sub-optimal for a week
>have to learn a new rotation with practically no raptor strikes

fug

at least we downed xavius.

>can't do anything on heroic because DPS isn't good enough
>officers in the guild are, according to logs, consistently bottom of DPS charts and bottom 10% DPS compared to data from their class and spec

this shit isn't that hard. Fucking learn to play

sell flasks yes or no? i have like only 1k gold

anyone know of a good fishing bot?
I don't want to just download anything google tells me hoping it's not a virus

could be 846 or so if I wasn't itemizing properly. I've got 820s that are better than some of my 850s

SO IS HUNTER SHIT OR NOT FUCKING CHRIST YOU GUYS

>only have 1k

Nice buying obliterium for 850 crafted.

i have too many chars
i can not decide which one to play

MM hunter still has massive amounts of cleave, it's just moved the floor up by nerfing barrage. Very RNG dependent

BM is very consistent damage and decent AoE

Survival is great single target deeps and utility. it's also melee so has an advantage/disadvantage depending on the fight (easier to get around cone attacks, harder to engage targets)

honestly, if you're not retarded, no matter what class you are you can do Mythic+ pretty easily.

In vanilla it was William who grabbed Donnas dolly and he would run aroundvand torment her instead. now to pay for his sins he must suffer the same fate for all eternity. Deepest. Lore.

>I have 3 different legendaries that are strong in dungeons and in raids
>will never get any of them

I want to get me some of that hot night elf fel pussy.

>"best" talents changed to throwing axes
And so I find a reason to hate my Hunter.

>let me go all around the broke isles and collect these nuclear-level powerful artifacts and then just store them all into the same vault

Pretty much I'm expecting someon like khadgar to take all the pillars of creation for himself and fuck up the universe with that shit

>'THAT GUY gets a legendary' pops up in guild chat

Perfectly Calm.

SOON Cred Forums.

SOON.

Still fucking waiting for kosumoth to have the fucking mount wq.

>the most annoying guy/kid has top DPS

IT'S NOT FAIR

which class

>That kid played DH
>mfw DH's AoE is nerfed to the ground

>Hunters literally just buy two of their "hidden" artifact skins

how do i make tons of gold ffs

Pick flowers or play the AH like people raid mythics.

HERBS
PICK THEM
MAKE POTIONS
IF YOU DONT HAVE ALCH JUST SELL THEM
EASY
GOLD
FOR
SHITS
YOU

I only use the hidden one to unlock the other colors and then never using it again, the non-hidden versions look a hundred times better both for MM and BM
Reroll to Alchemy+Herbalism and Enchanting+Inscription on alt

I make 250k for 4-5 hours of farming flowers

Why are people so obsessed with shitty raiding-based games? Raiding is literally one of the most boring things you can do in an MMO.

>hurr durr wait for the 25 stinking nerds to be ready
>read these 10-15 mechanics on the encounter that you've already seen on another boss already
>get ready to wipe 50+ times on the encounter until no one acts like a retard during a miraculous pull

You aren't having fun wiping. YOU ARE NOT HAVING FUN. Farming bosses is not fun either. You are just hitting a fucking stick until it dies because you know what it does now.

You people have autism and it fucking really annoys me. Stop liking shit and maybe we'd get interesting MMOs.

going with alchemy and enchant

Enchanting+Inscription on main*
alchemy+herbalism on alt

Preferably if you have the alt be a Arms warrior with second wind talent, with sky golem and the LW item that prevents you from being dazed, you can cruise through every zone and never die or have to get off mount to herb or get dazed

This has to be bait no body can be that mad at other people having fun.

>tfw got my 2nd Legendary and got my Hidden Artifact skin as well from the World Boss
Who else /2Legendaries/ here?

It's some shitter who cries in trade chat about getting invited to a raiding guild and the only one who took him in was a social/friend and family guild since no serious mythic guild wants demon hunters in raids.

I do have fun though. Why am I not allowed to have fun?

More like, who is in the 0 legendaries club?

Anybody?

Enjoy being poor, moron.

I was doing netherwing rep and got hit with an immense sadness that I can never go back but compared to being out in broken isles I had more fun just doing old shit than running around the theme park of tagging/racing for a kill that the game is now.

ahh to be a 14 year old pot head tanking heroics once more in life.

830 only because it's hard as fuck to find shit with crit on it

>no gathering

retard

>Nostalgiafag thinks one of the worst rep grinds in game is somehow better than current rep farm

Have a (you)

Who else loving M+

Shit is fucking great, wish my old raid buddies still played so we could go for tryhard difficulties and runs.

>frost dk at the bottom doing 30% less dps than the top tier cancer
>"let's just give them a bunch of flat damage increases that equate to 9% more dps lol"
MAKE MASTERY WORTH MORE
MAKE WRAITHWALK NOT PACIFY ME
MAKE OBLITERATE NOT SHIT
MAKE HYPOTHERMIA NOT SHIT
MAKE ALL THE OTHER TRAITS NOT SHIT
ONE PERCENT MORE FROST DAMAGE PER RANK WOW WHAT A FUN AND IMPACTFUL TRAIT HOLY SHIT THANKS ACTIVISION BILLZARD

Marksman Hunter

ENH OR RET BOTH ARE UPPER MELEE DPS

Just did EoA9

I swear we would've made the timer if not for the fucking surprise seagulls on the serpent boss.

But it's great fun, if I ever stop mythic raiding for job reasons or whatever I'd do m+ all day with 4 friends instead

>tfw Assassination Rogue
>Hemo/Exsang build is best early on but doesn't scale for dick
>Mastery is absolute trash for Hemo Exsang
>Needs tons of Mastery to transition over to MP/AP
>DPS in the shitter until I get a minimum of 8k Mastery
>Until I get close to 8k Mastery and swap my talents, better gear makes my DPS go down
>Alternatively I can continue gearing Crit/Vers for Exsang but i'll get dicked in the long run

I like that stats actually matter but it's kind of a kick in the nuts.

>across the board buffs, still bitching

What? I just got it

Bliz once again proving that Hunters are the Easy mode class for Grade A Retards

Not him but it doesn't change anything, frost is still way in the bottom.

To be fair DK's are still complete trash and rightfully get laughed out of raid groups.

i like instant casting spells

which class has the most and most fun

Hah.

BM Hunter is all instant "spells"
Marksman is almost all instant except Aimed shot

I'm him and those buffs are worthless. The numbers would need to be at least twice as big for it to be a noticeable improvement.

I didn't imply that at all.

Maybe you should calm down and stop communicating only with memes before you go insane.

I know it's a WoW thread and probably full of 16 year olds who play night elf demon hunters in a slutmog but be reasonable.

>you're supposed to do bonus damage to old content to make soloing easier
>Damage against Pandaria bosses is still normalized at 110

My biggest complaint is that they need to limit factions to being within 60-40 range and no more.

It's bullshit to do world quests by tagging a mob, dying, then waiting for it to end. Completely unfun, and a ton of the bigger PvP servers are completely one sided.

I've played WoW off and on since launch, and it's never been this bad. Allowing people to switch faction to follow racial buffs was one of the worst things they could have ever done.

>Across the board buffs that STILL don't fix fucking issues with the fucking spec since it was released
>Across the board buffs that do NOTHING because we're STILL BOTTOM OF THE BOARD AFTER GETTING BUFFS TO LITERALLY EVERYTHING
>No mobility
>Fuck all CC
>Gear is fucking retarded

Kill yourself

>doing lights heart
>finish it
>about to tp out
>a bunch of draneai walk up to velen
>never noticed this before, wonder if they say anything
>did artificer Romuul survive
>yes
>good, tell him to begin repairs on the vessel, we're going home
WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS

ive been playing as fire mage so far, but it feels very clunky and cooldown-dependent

how is arcane at the moment?

Not really.

What UI is that? I want one that changes the generic panels but nothing else (like the character panel)

Doing squats all day erryday, dem peons be /fit/ posters

But the Holy Paladin one is pretty good.

Convince me to/not to play Spriest

Because we (I) talked about this when the game was in beta

Monk was born and died in one single expansion.

RIP Fistweaver

there are multiple youtube videos covering this, it is also mentioned on wowhead

Having to stand still to cast most of your spells is no fun
Channel spells are awful and broken, mindflay and arifact ability are channeled spells

>Gorefiend's Grasp will randomly not work on mobs it should or just flat out doesn't work on a lot of mobs

theyre still useful on niche situations
mid tier isnt really really a bad spot compared to other tanks

Because spoilers you're not finished with that story and spoiler happens when you use spoiler with it

I leveled a survival hunter to try and prove to my raiding guild that it's viable. I've beaten rogues and shamans and locks in dps meters during raids but it really isn't worth it to continue when we need ranged DPS but now that I've started building up marksman is just isn't fun anymore and the rotation is pretty shit. BM is face roll, I've put zero AP or relics into it and I was able to keep up with the other BM in our guild raid.

Should I continue to do mediocre damage and have fun or top charts but not enjoy it as much?

YEAH BUT FUCK I DIDN'T KNOW
argus patch WHEN

>All these shitters playing DH
>Nobody ever ques as tank or spends a single artifact point into tank when it can pull half a zone of mobs and kill them with ease

>was one of the worst things they could have ever done.
>thinking they care about you
>thinking they can even see you behind the pile of money

I feel ya
SV all the way bro

Bullshit, everyone is playing DH tank and has been since launch.

Fucking everyone.

The next expansion is more than likely going to be set on Argus.

My guild crushed normal, then we wiped 15 times on the first boss in heroic because our melee are mentally retarded.

STAY AWAY FROM THE FUCKING BUGS, DON'T STAND IN THE BREATH, DROP YOUR DEBUFF ON THE WALL.

HOW HARD IS IT TO DO THAT?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not only that but everyone started doing 50% less DPS on heroic for some reason. These fucking people man. Then we one shot Ursoc right after.

I don't want to raid anymore.

You're not playing in a mythic progression guild so it doesn't matter, tell them to fuck off if you can't play what you think is fun

It's the shitty fucking pet again.

uhm guys?

why is every dungeon sub 70 boss instant kill even at level 65?

Ive never dabbled in inscription before, I might pick it up for my warrior. Worth replacing half leveled mining?

What server are you on? No fucking body plays DH tank on Ragnaros-EU

>Leveling an Alt Resto Druid
>Do normal Nelths Lair
>110 DH tank
>Had to change specs coming in so I'm drinking
>He runs and pulls two packs then immediately faceplants
>Res him
>He does it again
>He dies before I can even get a Regrowth off
>Leaves

>Another tank comes in and we finish the dungeon with zero issues

Someone told me that something cool would happen if you drown yourself in the fountain at the court of stars

I'm yet to find a fountain that I can drown in inside that dungeon.

Mining is shit now
Go alchemy+herbalism if you don't have it on alt

I have a feeling they'll want to do something different than the fel shit that's been going on for so long already. The last patch of Legion will probably be Argus, and the next expansion will be old god shit with all the hints they're dropping this expansion.

Is Warlock still shit? Demo specifically.

Tichondrius, US realm.

There's easily 10x more tanks everywhere, of all classes, than anything else

He probably had 0 mastery, and a shitter for queing for normal dungeons

One of/The best DPS spec currently in game.

Nearly a month in, Legion still feels like the best expansion since Wrath.

853 BECAUSE SHIT ALL DROPS FOR ME

Who would win in a fight between 100 Huln Highmountains and the entire Burning Legion?

>tfw dh is so fucking fun to play god damn
>nerfed already garbage single target
Also I swear to god the first blood talent just doesn't work too

You're not supposed to. The stat crunch came with the WoD prepatch while Pandaria was still live. All it does is hide your real stats when you are in Pandaria or higher content so that the numbers aren't obscene. You sound like this retard on trade that was spouting the same shit yesterday.

I haven't played since Cataclysm

What would be as fun as Prot warrior was back then? Obviously not Prot warrior now because ignore pain + thunderclap is not fun whatsoever.

>monk dps nerfed
>monk tank still in the shithouse
>monk heals still thirsty as fuck
FUCK YOU BLIZZARD NO ONE EVEN PLAYS THIS CLASS WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE IT GOOD

Tanking on the whole isn't fun anymore period. They're all shit.

>need revered with farondis
>world quests only give 75 rep

>look for guild
>"2 raids/week, we chill, don't be a mouthbreather"
>sounds good
>join
>cool guys, even it's a "leader and officer are married" type of guild
>first raid they invite people from some other guild
>other guild is filled with retards, I do most dps by a huge margin, they wipe the raid
>end of the week 5/7 normal
kill me

>guildies and pug randoms getting legendaries left and right
>859 tank, been running Mythic+ upt to +10 all week
>still nothing
I'm actually glad that my job will severly cut down on my online time from next week on. I was starting to get really sick of the game at this point and mythic progression on top of that would've made me want to quit.

>people complaining about their gear
>i'm only 819
i mean it's my fault for being lazy and taking so damn long but god i hate running dungeons, i just want to do raids
i wish i had a guild

you only need one huln highmountain to end the legion

The T-rex

That's the stuff you have to do if you look for guilds in trade chat and don't look for decent guilds on wowprogress

>Join shit guild that takes literally anyone and advertises in trade chat exclusively
>Wonder why they suck

"Chill" guilds are the ones that comfortably clear Mythic bosses. People only get mad in groups that are full of shitters wiping on easy mechanics.

>845 Veng DH on Sargeras, Alliance
>rejected from every guild I apply to
I just want to raid.

>responding to guild spam in trade chat
You have nobody to blame but yourself. Those guilds are ALWAYS shit, no exceptions. If you want a guild that is actually worth a damn, check forums, discord or other sources like Facebook groups. Only complete shitters who wipe on Normal recruit from ingame chat.

Are there any addons that show character stats in a more verbose manner ?
Like they used to be

I hear ya. Really want to level my Shaman because resto seems a lot more fun than MW, but

>class order hall
>leveling followers
>AP
>APK
>surama
>profession quests

All keep me from doing it.

With a little luck and patience you can easily get to 825-830+ just from world quests.

I've only done one mythic dungeon and that was for a world quest to get a relic.

Dejacharacterstats.

All decent guilds already have tank spots filled

that's basically what i've been doing

either i'm terrible at looking for guilds though or nobody wants a tank that's sub 850, not even casual guilds

thanks user bby

If you're a tank, you pretty much need a portfolio. No guild interested in progression is going to fill 50% of their critical tank-slots with some random guy who has no experience to show for.

fucking garrisons 2.0 was a mistake
fuck the faggot at blizzard that originally thought of the concept and fuck the faggot that approved it

Fire mage w/ piano opener

Post yfw still no legendary.

enhancement is pretty fun right now, it's actually got me to play my old vanilla main that i stopped playing when Cataclysm came

I miss my totems, but i can really feel the "jack-of-all-trade" back into him while dealing with several mobs at the same time

>Shitty legendary
>Still BiS stats and pants so pretty big dps increase

It wasn't tradechat. I looked at wowprogress and that guild had 5/13 or whatever in mythic hfc

>Gold shire can't stop won't stop even in the face of a demon incasion

warrior

that glitch that allowed dk diseases to spread to allied players was the best thing that ever happened to goldshire

reminder that horde does not have these degenerates

Because they are trying to invite the demons

>5/13 in Mthic HFC

That means they couldn't beat Gorefiend. A lot of guilds couldn't beat Gorefiend, because he was a shitter check. You couldn't carry shitters through Mythic Gorefiend because every mechanic had to be dealt with on an individual level. If, after 14 months of HFC, they still couldn't beat Mythic Gorefiend, it means they complete shitters who lny beat the first 4 by being overgeared through Valor upgrades and Shipyard Caches.

What singeltarget dps is acceptable if I want to join a mythic group as Fury warrior?

because all horde races are ugly fucks
except maybe belfs

Moonguard is a god sent

does this mean the cure for degeneracy is to make everyone ugly?

this gives me an idea

over 140k
Because I do 120-130k on my tank

>What are you hiding?
Triggered

>5/13M HFC
So they were a shit guild that managed to coast through the no-brainer bosses after the massive itemlevel boost that pushed everyone 20+ levels above what the content was made for, and then hit a brick-wall when their shitty players couldn't handle Gorefiend mechanics.
Another red flag.

160k is the baseline for shitter name calling

rate my resto mog

I want to play a Healer. What's good right now? How is Resto Shaman doing?

>Degenerates
>Because they like to do something I don't like to do

I guess man. That word is losing all of its value with the way you people use it

Ele is still bad, what the fuck is blizzard doing

HATE ELEMENTAL

I jsut want people to do more dps than me, that's all I ask
Even then, I am let down.

you might have a point if we weren't talking about goldshire on moon guard

Never enough zug zug

Raiding guilds who were 5/13 were shit and 5/13 by itself was a meme

>Blood DK
>mfw Suramar city

on this note, I want to be the tank AND dps
What's stopping me from wielding Truthguard AND Ashbringer

Blood DKs are far too squishy right now

Raptor strike is garbage anyways. Throwing axes is much better as filler

Well shit.
I didn't play in wod, so I didn't know that.

I don't want to come off as an asshole, normally I don't have a problem with low dps or stuff like that.
But they are literally housewifes who refuse to read english guides.

>that Elf with the tattoos in slutweave
>There's Demon Hunters that immediately got their best slutty outfits and started getting pumped full of cum right after being let out of jail

ASSASSIN AOE = BUFFED
ASSASSIN SINGLE TARGET = NOT TOUCHED

what now outlaw piratefags

Only problematic fight is Cenarius HC and even he only lasted about 8 pulls. We're shit on that fight, but EN Heroic is just not hard enough to make that a problem.

ENH if u do your talents right, hit like a truck. Average-good aoe. A mage poly. Lust. Good offheals, those 500k instant off heal crits can be a godsend for your healer. Ele is the only garbage shaman spec.

>prot warrior before nerf
>glorious rage-filled machine of death
>prot warrior after nerf
>clearly forced to see a shrink and is now much happier overall
i can't even aggro 20 mobs in suramar anymore and live, this sucks

>alliance

>Her heart is a crater and we have filled it

Jaina confirmed for dreadlord

Are there post balance DPS charts up yet?

I'd like to see where everything is, what are some specs you just shouldn't play anymore?

>Open the group finder for mythics
>3dps
>3dps
>3dps

I wonder how long these plebs have to wait around for a real player to shower up and carry them. Plenty of specs have tank/heals oprions. Why don't they just change instead of being parasites?

How so?

Mage tank:(?

Yeah, you are technically viable. But all the other tanks out preform you in every single regard. Its like using a brick to hammer a nail instead of a hammer

proof that horde has better parties

Because DH's and Paladins are retards who refuse to play anything other than dps

Yeah, the thing is, you only really have three kinds of guilds. The absolute world elite, who are doing 6 split-runs every week. The non-splitrunning mythic guilds, who have all the players they need and aren't interested in recruiting. And the casual "lol just chill, who even cares about giving 100%, i play games to have fun" guilds who wipe their way through Normal raids and make no progress on Heroic, while any competent people leave one after the other.

>blizzard already recycling major figures becoming old god puppets

Hellscream wasn't even that good a story/fight.

i'm a tank
main reason i don't queue is because dungeons are fucking boring and i would rather kill myself than slog through another one just to get no upgrades for the 20th time

>Quest Mob bugged
>Can't kill
>No Realm hop group

Well fuck, guess I'm stuck

>changing spec
>in the age of ap grinding
although to be fair, I switched from ret to prot and back to ret
after dumping enough AP to hit trait level 22 on prot artifact

>Warlocks are in the middle of the pack for a while
>Blizzard immediately buffs them to be head and shoulders better than half the specs

Never saw that coming. Nope, never.

Brewmasters are still much worse, while warriors are overtuned and getting nerfed. This all only makes a difference at cutting-edge progression though. For anyone not among the world top 100 it's completely irrelevant.
Our main competition on the server (also 7/7 HC) is running with a warrior and a brewmaster and they took roughly the same amount of pulls as we did (DK & DH tank).

>fury is more consistent than Arms now
Holy fuck, I can go back to playing Fury again. But that AP grind is hyper gay

>Implying demo locks will ever be top like that
They have 0 instant cast spells, all their shit has a cast time, and you have to move a lot in mythic EN

>Demo that high
Bullshit, if the fight requires me to even move a half step my dps goes to shit.

What is the deal with zeppelins outright not arriving?

Fucking hell, leveling an alt is so fucking atrocious. 9/10 tanks in dungeons are autistic sperglords who rush was too fucking much and then bitch about healers and "deeps". I get the fucking rush, just dont drag a train of unkilled mobs behind you and check the fucking minimap sometimes you assholes.

>balance deliciously middle of the pack, yet again

Higher in practice, because all the fights requiring mobility are AoE fights so they can take the cast-while-moving starfall thing.

No shit. Thats why trusting noxxic patchwerk sims is something only idiots and shitposters do.

>pick resto durid artifact at 100
>ha ha time to grind
>finish a dungeon
>get 1/10th of a level
FUCK

Making 3dps-groups is actually really inefficient. I've been making groups with 3 people from my guild (tank, healer, 2 dps) and asking people to bring their +2 keys so we can rush through.

This actually works really well for everyone involved. The single guy gets 3 chests of loot, a good chance at a legendary and his key boosted to +5, while my group also gets a chance at WF/TF loot, legendaries and a lot of artifact power.
All for maybe 15 minutes of rushing through a dungeon.

That's not noxxic you idiot.

Its a meme that it makes a big difference. You will be behind 2-3 traits at most. It costs almost as much ap to go from 21-23 traits as it does to get to 21 traits in the first place.

Keep in mind it's only 19 points, Arms has all the big traits after 17 points or so.
Fury gets the delicious execute stacking damage increase at 20, chance for free executes on 21, and stacking haste and crit on 25.

Fury is gonna be way better than Arms after 19 points