youtube.com/watch?v=nFRx4XyIsAk
cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/
youtube.com/watch?v=4qcW0oiLKHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come on please, don't be real

nice

>that girl who would leave her head in your locker

>that kid who used cringey jpop songs in their powerpoint

This is probably just some panel from a convention. Nothing special.

Once we were supposed to present a movie review in middle school as homework and I picked Final Fantasy: Spirits Within.
I had actually liked it.

I had one guy do a presentation with the kingdom hearts simple and clean song.

the worst part is this actually happens

>that kid who sucked your dick while the teacher was talking

>That kid who made an anime presentation for class

Simple and clean is a classic

I did that, I got an A.

>history presentation was about the history of video games
>economics presentation was about how stock prices can be predicted and taken advantage of using the hype surrounding new console releases
If I didn't play football I know everyone in my fucking school would shit on my autistic ass.

Junior year I did a presentation on Valve in speech class. You had to do a career or a business. I put it off til the night before, did some bulletpoints aka the correct way to use power point. Then I just took my passive knowledge of their history and winged it. I got an A, no A+ because I made some "tsk" noise a few times.

Hands down best presentation in the class. I'm not some greasy anime weirdo either.

I used Exile Vilify in a short wrap up video at the end of my presentation.

Yeah, I was that kid.

Kek'd

>that guy who did an MLP presentation

>2016
>Not having a trap waifu.

Explain yourself

>that guy who tells you he's a furry within 10 minutes of meeting him

>Dean Ambrose hoodie
How is this not a meme on /asp/?

>that guy who asks if you watch hentai within 10 minutes of meeting him

never spoke to him again for the 3 years at uni

I do

and I'm a ginormous furfaggot, but holy shit some dudes have no chill.

I did that once for a public speaking class. I just stole someone else's review of Earthbound and read it because fuck that class.

>Make a video game presentation
>Teacher is livid through the whole thing
>Get a 102%
>Extra 2% for mentioning Battletoads

Get better teachers you mongs.

I mention this every thread, but the only acceptable use of video games for academic purposes is analyzing large companies like EA or Activision/Blizzard in an economic report.

>mfw that guy was me
It all comes back to me now. The topics.

>Violence in video games
I showed images of different gore settings in video games

>Your idol
Gabe Newell. I guess it was somewhat justified back then, but god do I hate him and everything about Steam now.

>Song analysis
Before My Body Is Dry from Kill la Kill. I chose the 10-minute-long song even though we were limited to three minutes. I only really wanted to see if anyone else had seen the anime.

>Fictional story
This one goes way back. Somewhere in elementary school, I wrote a story about me and my classmates having superpowers. We would go against evil bosses and stuff. I can't remember a whole lot about it, but I do recall writing about Robo-Hitler and his robot army along with secret fighting techniques and special moves

>god do I hate him and everything about Steam now.

why

>more than 7 words per line
>more than 6 lines on a slide
At this point, just hand out a book. What the fuck are you doing besides reading off the goddamn slides?

The absolute madman.

>Kill la Kill
It was only 3 years ago you underageb&.

I know, right? Look at how he's got paragraphs of text instead of bullet points for him to elaborate on, the fucking idiot.

>kill la kill

underage b&

Pic related should give you a hint.
I'm 19-years-old, and did that presentation in high school. So it really wasn't such a long time ago.

>tfw everyone in my ICT class had to do a presentation about video games. Spent like nearly 5 minutes talking about RPGs and spent like a minute on the other two genres.

God its like a self fulfilling prophecy isn't it

Livid means angry.

>people who begin telling you all this personal stuff about themselves within two days of meeting you

>that guy that made a 2h Game of Thrones presentation

>that girl you would fuck while hiding her head somewhere so she couldn't see who was doing it

>tfw classmate did a presentation about all the different types of animes and even included hentai

>tfw i hid my power level like krillin
>tfw out of all the cringey childhood memories i have, being awkward in school was never one of them
>tfw i just shut up, laughed at peoples jokes, and made myself look smart when i wasnt

>that guy that did a short speech on "are video games art"

That was me.

>tfw me too
>all these cringe user's memory make me thank god that i'm not that autisict

>tfw you did your black history month presentation on The Rock
YES I KNOW WRESTLING IS FAKE BUT IT'S STILL A BIG DEAL THAT HE'S LIKE THE FIRST HALF BLACK WWE CHAMPION. FUCK.

>girl talks to you in class
>start imagining what kind of wedding you will have with her

Fuck, that was me. Got an evil landwhale teacher sacked indirectly because of it though.

>That guy who likes oppai loli

>that OP who posted the best girl

Das pretty pathetic brah

storytime

>made anime presentations 3 years ago
>hates steam because Cred Forums parroting
you can be more than 18 but you're still underage as fuck.

except that isnt the case, shortly after they released a new way of refunding games.

I once did a presentation in music class about the different subgenres of metal. I made a class full of like 98% black high school kids listen to Cannibal Corpse, Mayhem and Napalm Death. They were all dead silent the whole time.

>dean ambrose jacket
hehe

best girl
dem legs

>That kid who made up occurrences in video games you both played
Fucking lying bastard.

>Summer job working at a fancy super market (lotsa dosh)
>Out demoing some products, handing out samples
>See this weird religious chick that went to my high school (pretty distinct considering she always wore cowboy boots and an amish dress)
>Start a conversation
>"Oh, and I was raped?"
>Don't know how to react
>She laughs
>"Well that doesn't sound pleasent."
>"I know, I know..." she moves her hands around wildly "the most religious girl in school gets raped and has a kid outta wedlock, right?!"
>She leans forward and starts laughing like an actual crazy person
>Parents abandon her
>Buys shitty house on a big piece of land
>She found oil on her property
>She's now rich
>She begins to tell me about her life as an extremely rich, insane, and Amish single-mom/rape victim
>Moved to New York City for literally no reason (with baby)
>Attended university (with baby)
>This goes on for 30+ minutes
>No one can get samples
>Boss eventually realizes what's going on
>Sends over a replacement who tells me I'm "needed out back"
>Finally escape

>8th grade
>tall oaf named clayton gets transferred in
>looks like sloth from the goonies with curly hair
>"hey clayton"
>has lisp
>"call me sapphire."
>did a presentation on power rangers and how the pink ranger is his hero

>public speaking test was a presentation on the growth of esports entertainment

fuck me, and fuck everyone else who was in my college program in that class who spoke about our major several times over.

Was playing/watching Dota fightin' at the time with the international coming up, and didn't have much else that stood out from other folks stupid shit. At least the teach and exchange students from Africa seemed genuinely interested.

EZ A+ fuck ya'll ;_;

I shilled Garry's Mod to my friends in elementary school, telling them that you could do EVERYTHING in that game. Everytime someone asked if you could do impossible thing #593, I'd answer that you could make your own mods for that.

Post sauce

whats wrong with oppai loli

>I'm 19-years-old

Oh okay. So thats why you regurgitate opinions you hear on Cred Forums instead of thinking critically.

>That guy who wrote a university level literature review on eroges
>MFW marking it

>have to make a presentation on Soviet Russia basically being a faggot to its satellite states
>end up making a 15-minute radio show about a superhero named Captain Commie fighting Imre Nagy and the nefarious forces of Democracy, Religion, and Hungarian Nationalism using only Audacity and a shitty microphone I had
Senior year was fun. I could go full autist and not give a shit because I wouldn't see any of those fuckers again afterward.

I think she was trying to reach out to you user, although that was a really fucking weird way to go about doing it

Everything

Trapfags are pure fucking cancer.

which eroges

>No one can get samples

Oppai Loli is pretty sexy though

That's not so bad, at least it was a one time interaction. Try having to see that person four times a week.

Kill jester

>middle school
>engrish teacher asks to make a small presentation of a videogame of your choice
>10 kids made a group to talk about minecraft
>others talked about cod and fifa
>my turn
>the teacher thinks i'm a satanist

i thought the 90's were over

What game did you talk about fag

Market workers are all fucking weird. Every time I go to the grocery to get my shitty cheap vodka for alcoholics there's a crazy fat chick that swears up and down we've known each other for years, and have hung out with her and her cousin. She's starting to call me 'tex'. I live in Ohio. I don't think I've ever heard her name once.

i'm in my final year of university and i STILL make every assignment about videogames.

the catch is that it's all graphic design so technically i can do whatever the fuck i want.

you like?

>inb4 "ASSFAGGOTS PLEASE LEAVE"

God only knows. It only cited Wikipedia and I don't even know what point it was trying to bring across

>tfw did that too
>tfw I slipped once, but it turned out that the other guy was also hiding his power level

forgot pic related because i'm a fag

You did DOOM or SMT didn't you?

>be me
>see guy in ridiculous outfit, ears hat and everything
>look at him for a bit, he starts running away
>approach him
>he asks me why I was staring at him
>"you stand out way too much"
>"but I'm a furry, why shouldn't I stand out"
I will never understand this mindset.

>Trap
>Waifu
If it has a dick, it's a husbando, regardless of how feminine it is

I did that for a public speaking class I took as a summer course because the teacher listed that as a topic for an applicable presentation topic for the presentation

I didn't spill my spaghetti or anything, decided to do it on Valiant Hearts which I'd just finished. Showed the trailer and gave the whole "Its more of a story driven game, gameplay is lacking but it's touching and gives a unique perspective on WWI" speech, I could tell people were moderately interested

Then there was another kid in the class who decided a "WOW SO *BLEEP*IN EPIC AND GOREY RANDUM XDDDD" video to kick off his presentation about how EPIKK Gears of War is. I dunno if I've ever cringed so hard, you could feel how awkward it was in the room. If I could think of the video title I'd post it too, it was that fucking bad

I'll never understand the mindset of people who begin stories with >be me

God god why did I do this
My school and class were all generally full of nerds and shit anyway so it wasn't as bad as you'd think, but still

Everything about this is disgusting.

what does livid mean
do you know

Some kid in my mythology class back in highschool used Jollyjack artwork for their Loki slide. I never asked him if he knew.

>tfw that was me
>the entire class loved it because even the normies are nostalgiafags for ps1 games

>Mythology class

That sounds dope as fuck, where do I take that?

youtube.com/watch?v=PPU45IKVPys

haha

Did a presentation on Game Theory that tied from simple board games to Dungeons and Dragons and ended with video games. Got 100% on it for being a persuasive speech to play games in general.

Wasn't vidya, it was anime. Teacher asked us to youtube search our favorite music and I chose an anime song. Wasn't too bad, two girls next to me told me that they watched that anime too.

Which show?

From what I remember it was for juniors and seniors, most of the people in it chose it as a 'fuck off and do nothing' class. It wasn't a great high school. Funny thing though, we went through Christian mythology and the teacher had to tip toe around calling it a mythology the whole time.

something like this actually happened to me in middle school. and by "something like this" i mean a grill. and actually I was the one who was messing with her.

Like all Christians do, that's kind of a given

If its a religion people still regularly worship its religion, if its an outdated worship its mythology

It only slightly bugs me but there's really no harm in it

youtube.com/watch?v=nFRx4XyIsAk
to be honest it wasn't my favorite, it was the first thing I could think up. my favorite song is the original berserk's op

I did a book report on the Warcraft Well of Eternity book and my teacher thought it was all an allegory to the nazis and jews.

>comunication applications
>2011 senior year
>we have to present a TV show or something and make an analysis of it
>I did fresh prince of bel air, did well
>resident class autist did a fucking presentation on a devil may cry anime or ova etc
>stuttered the entire time, it was poorly slapped together
>kind of looked like pruane from youtube and wore black hoodies that were 2 sizes too big for him

It astounds me how many subgroups of people who play video games there are. The guy you seem to describe is a GAMERRR who plays violent console games because he's "hardcore" and is more than likely on the autism spectrum.

>mfw always thought of this as a joke until it really happened in one of my classes and the entire room was laughing at him but the kid was too autistic and lacked self awareness to give a fuck

>19
>in high school when kill la kill aired

End my fucking life already, why is Cred Forums full of fucking kids?

>that guy who tells you that he is an activist, atheist, vegan, feminist, a comedian, and a squid enthusiast when he introduces himself.

Violence/censorship is a pretty valid topic for high school presentations (just in high school though)

I bullshitted my way through a media class's final project by running a content analysis on anime and Western animation in university, got full marks on it, and actually had it up at a school research convention. People actually thought it was interesting, I got a lot of people I didn't know coming up and saying it was one of the more fun presentations there.

>guy that worked at Gamestop that was notorious for bullying his mom tried openly talking about some anime titty game that was coming out to my friend because he sat next to us, and the fact that my friend is asian made him think he was cool with it
Not having to deal with it made me love every second of his discomfort.

Oh shit this reminds me of the time we got to study vidya for a whole semester for english in high school.

>9th grade english class
>teacher is a total hottie with an equally cute sister who's a substitute teacher
>she pitches an idea to the faculty to let us analyze video games for english class
>she gets to test it out on our class, since we were the top performing students of the cohort
>everyone gets so excited by the vidya, all we want to do is play the games
>none of us actually pay attention to the work or fully take in what we're meant to be learning
>teacher is probably heartbroken and the test run is considered failed; never to return again.
>years later i'm here, shitposting on Cred Forums with nothing but an encyclopedic knowledge of vidya and game design
>mfw i would've fucking loved that class if i was even half as wise as i am now

god damn i'm still sad, i wish i could find her and apologize. she's probably still hot as fuck.
reckon she'd be down for a fuck? she was pretty young at the time so that'd make her in her mid-late 30's.

>A coworker tells you in passing their a furry
>They end up being a pretty cool person and only mentioned it to see if I shared the interest then never brought it up again

She actually got me a better job than what I was originally working

>she
was she hot tho

you see user time moves forward in a linear direction

shit, I've become the very thing I hate.

Just slap her fat tits and call her mommy, she'll understand

Nah she was fat and snaggle toothed and had a lazy eye but she was a riot to work with. Shared my point of view on most of my political/philosophical outlooks. Too bad she quit, glad she got a better paying job though

I did a Sonic presentation in middle school. It's one of my most embarrassing memories. Got a good grade for it, though

I had a friend who did a presentation about Warhammer 40K, over half of it trying to explain the story. I couldn't believe it, but it seemed to get received pretty well, and he didn't sperg out or anything. Ends up a couple kids got into 40K after that.

middleschoolers are expected to be retards. If you think a middleschooler is cool and with it you're probably a pedophile.

i bet it wasn't even true, she might just be very lonely.

here is a tale

>I was chilling out at a hotel, there for business, and there was some weeb con going on. I saw this chick with a big fucking rack and her 5/10 friend sitting on the steps eating KFC so I approached and talked them up.
>Typical weebs
>5/10 liked sailor moon (the new one)
>big tits who btw dressed goth liked a bunch of vampire shit, no surprise >eventually friendo leaves and it's just me and tits mcgee (her name was amanda) >walking around talking
>she's actually into me but says suddenly
>"user, I need to tell you something right now"
>oh shit, is she JB
>she says
>"I'm...okay so, theres something inside me. it likes you...."
>terror sweat
>but also a boner
>"i'm holding it back because I like you. I have to tell you, If I let it go..."
>i'm still silent
>"can I trust you user?"
>i say yes
>ok. follow me
>get to her room
>go inside
>she goes into the bathroom and closes the door
>not sure whats up
>she comes out naked, with red liquid drizziling down her mouth corners
>so...she like you does he
>OH SHIT SHE'S FOR REAL WITH THIS SHIT
> TRYNOTTOLAUGH.PNG
>She laughs like a animu villian
>"Too bad for her, I get first taste of new meat"
>play along, still desperately burring my laughter
>"y-y-you had better let me talk to Amanda after this, who ever you are"

then we fugged. she pretended to come to after, and looked surprised she was naked but also knew it was the being inside her that did this, and hoped I would not hold it against her.

I met with the "being" 2 more times

you were almost yandere'd user

>that immediate anotation

this is gold

You did the best possible thing you could have done. I'm proud of you. You got away cleanly though right?

that's fucking amazing. i love stories of weebs getting laid, and yet this seem quite tame compared to how crazy it could've been.

but holy shit. goth roleplay. that's a new one for the list.

Is that girugamesh guy?

"Because I don't want anyone to see me I just wanna be alone and ignored!"
"Except that I want people to notice my ridiculous and retarded getup."

>Masquerade Violation
You shouldn't have told us user

the only way to get away with this, is to not only speak with complete confidence (which he is not conveying by hunching over, mumbling and "heh heh"ing all over the place) but also you need to look physically approachable and well put together, which he does not with that hat and t-shirt.

>that guy who did an essay on madoka magica

that was me

the topic was religion

Deano doesn't deserve this

That economics presentation sounds fascinating though. It's a good topic covering a modern and popular piece of technology. I don't see how that's autistic.

go on

That kid was me.

It was for English class. We had to pick a social topic, take a stance, and then provide evidence and claims and all that good stuff. My topic was whether or not video games caused violence within people.

I opened my speech by throwing a tantrum and threatening to kill my teacher, only to follow it up with, "No one actually thinks video games does this to people, right?" Speech went well, had many sources and evidence to back my claims. My teacher was thoroughly impressed, especially with my opening. I got an A+ and everybody in the class wouldn't stop talking about how funny my intro was.

Stay mad.

I did that, I deserve death

no that's me lol

>have to do a presentation on dystopian fiction as homework
>everyone is using books or movies
>faggot mentions Deus Ex as being an example of dystopian fiction
>misuses the phrase "deus ex machina" in an attempt to be smart
>everyone's chuckling at his autism
I dont remember your name, but you're a faggot.

I once did a presentation about the A-10. Included a gif of it obliterating a truck convoy, which everyone thought was amazing. Overall it went pretty well.

same thing

but i talked about berserk

Yup. Me.

What can I say? i literally have nothing else in my life. What was I supposed to do.

Don't worry, made it super normie friendly, put shit like Mario, Pokemon, Battlefield and FIFA at the forefront, and funny shit normies laugh at.

I tried to find something else really hard but it was either taken or utterly despicable to me.

It was something you had to present in English class and I was a pretty silent boy so when I presented people were morr shocked with how well-spoken in English I was rather than the presentation subject.

I mean, it was still an autistic presentation, but it could've been worse. It could've been this

Funny, I was actually thinking about the inquisition in it today. Was reading John Locke's Letter on Toleration, which mentions that torturing someone to get them to convert is fucking stupid.

Well one time, our teacher got so pissed off that many of the class were talking about games instead of paying attention that he forced us to make a presentation about a saga of video games. I choose Metal Slug, but for a while I wanted to do Streets of Rage instead.

last year this guy made a presentation for my psychology course about Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul.

OH GOD AHAHAHA
wait, whats the problem with her

But it's a genuinely good fucking song.

Only problem is you look like a fag listening to it.

i can post some of it

or all of it

The history one is autistic.
The economy one however was pretty original and clever, good one.

this is shopped right? RIGHT????

Do it.

all of it, every bit, i want to read it all

>I got away with most autistic shit because of my demeanor and confidence about it
It's not hard really, though to be fair it never got as bad as OP's picture.

>see picture some guy made with gave
>WTF I hate gabe now

fucking kids

1/2

keep in mind that i had to read this in front of the whole class

Livid means mad, user. Read a fucking book you nigger.

forgot pic

>mfw my autistic brother who has Asperger had 2 power points for class that had MLP:FIM stuff in it and went overboard with it in the final slides

>Senior Year
>school switches to a dedicated server
>all the freshmen have their "all about me" powerpoints on the server (it was a virtual drive on all the PCs in the school so we could all access it)
>we go through a bunch finding shit
>tons of shitty half assed presentations with shit like "i eat booty 25/8" on them
>we find one
>it has a youtube link that says "powerpoint theme song"
>it's fukkireta
>oh no
>keep going, kid's interests are Anime and Kpop
>has fucking cropped hentai everywhere
>for favorites page he had like
>favorite food: sushi
>Favorite movie: Summer Wars
>favorite song: some anime shit I don't remember
>but he added something extra
>favorite artist: ShindoL
>we keep going
>his extracarricular activities page consists of drawing, video game design, and browsing Cred Forums
>he fucking wrote that
>conclusion had a bunch of emotes
>( ^ω^) and shit like that
>one of his sources was /h/
Its been 4 years. That kid is a freshman in college now. God I hope that was all a joke.

It looks like the shit some edgy highschooler would make. Mediocre and basic.

So no.

2/2

>make a debate for vidya
>it actually goes really well and my teacher has their opinion changed
>teachers and classmates say I should be a lawyer

hah fuck that I play video games.

Holy shit user what the fuck were you thinking.

>Middle school
>Minecraft

Dafuc nigga, i have seen school shooters more stable than you.

The fuck does being a lawyer has to do with that.

>Taking Japanese
>All the faggot weeaboos
>Guy starts talking about futanari and traps once kanji is introduced

Fucking why

in middle school minecraft caught on with the students so well that they made a minecraft optional class

>friend starts talking about monster girl quest jokingly while watching penguinz plays it
>make a quip saying it's pretty good
>everyone else in the room turns to me
>they all start knodding in agreement

JOKES ON YOU ALL DUMB SUCKERS
IT WAS ME FLASH, I MADE YOU DO A VIDEO GAME PRESENTATION FOR THE CLASS!

>tfw some hot girl did one on Metroid in my French class

I can't remember how Metroid was relevant to French though.

well, it's been 5 years so...

Yeah. i kind of liked her, but she was pretty off, it think it was because she was very young and probably came from a religious background. thats why that other post reminded me, because this chick also was an only child but made internet friends (she was home schooled)

I kind of had to do blood play, and by that I mean she fucking bit me on the neck and cheek. the being was a vampire thing after all. or was it a succubus? I seriously cannot remember, I just remember tits.

You're alright for posting it

I did a college presentation on Postmodernism in Vidya and Comics as a rebuttal to my professor claiming that neither were worth a shit in terms of art. He was so impressed he added a whole unit to future curriculums to account for them.

So now somewhere in America Bioshock 1,Portal, Animal Man, and Watchmen are required playing/reading.

Gave me a hearty kek imagining it user.

it IS good thou.

>That kid who made a furry-culture presentation for the class

Yup. It happened in my class. His name was Jack and he just had to do it for English Class. He handed out a paper with drawings of Krystal from Star Fox and the teacher had to ask awkward questions to him like "What is it you like about this so much?" and he answered with stuff like "They can express their feelings in a whole other way, like moving their ears backward when they are afraid or nervous etc"

He would also shit up the class arena chat with furry-pics and shit

Let me tell you boys about Jessica
>Jessica was a fatass in special Ed
>she went by Dawn, always explained it as "like dawn and dusk"
>she was fucking insane
>she wrote a full length paper in english class about how Knuckles was actually trans
>she gets put in my theatre block
>as part of an act I was doing, I had to fake a seizure
>really convincing seizure, get a few laughs
>not dawn though
>she stands up in her 2-sizes-too-small danganronpa hoodie and screams
>charges like a fucking rhino
>starts screaming how I deserve to get bullied
>calls me curly top and shithead and then tries to punch me
>desk crumples under her weight
>ignore her, its her turn
>she gets up and acts out a school shooting
>she deflects the shooter's bullets with her katana (tl note: meter stick)
>she gets shot and has to slowly descend because if she fell she would probably exceed theoretically possible velocities and pierce the sky on the other side of earth
>she is revived by paramedics
>but then the shooter tracked her down and injected her with arsenic
>it was the craziest 1 person act we ever had

>make a 5 page essay about how forced censorship by SJW is ruining vidya
>my teacher is a hard core feminist who uses xir and xe in conversation

She said that she wanted people to make papers that were against the grain

Looks like the only -ism here

Is autism

It was years ago. It was a huge mistake. I was a fool.

>essay
>1 page

what the fuck is this bullshit america? fuck when i did my sociology essay about viral videos i had to make it 3 pages minimum. and it still was short

>make a game
>let's play it for the class as presentation
got an A

>winstons father

it's crazy how such a big monkey can come out of that man's penis

canada actually. also, it didn't matter how long it was as long as it was good. i got good marks on this, laughably

You should see the wife's penis

> tfw I did the same

We were not meant for this cruel cynical world user.

Rejoice, soon we will join our wifes-to-be in VR land.

>All of penguinz0 early videos are gone now

welp

>High School Art II
>Have to do a powerpoint presentation on an influential artist
>Koreaboo acquaintance does the fucking manga artist for rurouni kenshin
>instead of information about the artists life and their style, all of his slides are character bio's from the anime
>Try to politely warn him that he's doing fucking everything wrong
>he shrugs it off
>presentation day, he changed nothing, has a mild panic while skipping through all the character bios, realizing her fucked up, reads the single slide he has on the artist and got an F

>wanted to do a report on Persona 3 and it's use of religions when i was in high-school
>ended up doing a report on how religion affects media because i was too scared to talk about an animu game

>see cute girl in dining hall
>imagine your married life together

Lol i believe you. Why? Unless anyone else had been to a similar con (anime/comic) of some sort, wierd shit can go down. Gave me good hearty chuckle user

sounds pretty gud. 7/10 would laugh

someone cap this shit

>no one can get samples
What does this mean?
I'm only 18
but I've been here for 4 years

>girl talks to you all the time and is super friendly
>was always nice to you and laughed at all your jokes since middle school
>she comes back from her year long trip to italy and says how much she missed you
>10 years later realize that she liked you

I did that for that one Hulk game on Xbox, even tho i didnt own the game. I asked him stuff like " i forget, were you able to take lunchboxes and swing em?" and he would say yes. He must have caught on but kept going with the joke

> likes Berserk's OP

YOU. You I like.

I am more a fan of Forces. If there is one way I could summarize Berserk into a song, it would be Forces. It also works extremely well when running BBI in Dragon's Dogma.

Aces are okay I guess.
King and Queen are not. Don't look anything like a King and Queen, just looks confusing.

at least he did something.
i was too lazy to do anything.

>250 word essay due tomorrow

>girl starts talking to you
>Scan for escape routes

>it's another "teacher asks everyone if someone can include user in his team and no one replies" episode

>american girls are so sexually shamed they have to pull this shit

Tumblr would go away overnight if americans treated sex and sexuality like they do violence.

I still have nightmares about this.

>its another "user has to do everything in the goddamn group because he doesn't want to fail the project" episode

What grade did you get?

>tfw this happened to me last week
>I'm in college

I used it in a Poem slideshow we had to do in english class my senior year.

>girl talks to me
>go back to sleep.
man i was pretty lazy back then.

A C- I think.
She was shockingly INCREDIBLY biased in the paper and would mark points off everytime I forgot to use xe or xir.

Listen to shitty American pop music for once. It's all sex.

>Be me
>Stay back along 5 other guys in classroom for x reason
>1 guy that we knew watched anime, pretty cool guy tho
>About to pass from boredom
>Hey guys, have you ever watched kissxsis?
>wake up inmediately
>Everyone stopped their stuff to look at him
>We were just looking him
>With that action we all revealed our powerlever
>Might as well try.jpg
>Yeah user, its pretty good,but to love ru is better
>The other guy agreed
>The are meh, says the other guy, rosario vampire has better girls
>We started to argue for a while until we notice the last guy laughing in his bench
>I never thought you watched that kind of shit
>Then proceeds to reveal his powerlever
>Mfw he took from his backpack the first volume of highschool dxd
Weird shit happens sometimes, since that day i sometimes take my chance and talk about anime with people i don't know too much

>have 3 friends in class
>it's a group of 3 project

you would be surprised how many uni students do that

Closest I ever got to being that guy.

>In economics class in high school
>Final project is a presentation where we have to make a product or company
>We have to say what it does, how we'd sell it, business ideas etc
> Cant think of anything so decide to play vidya
>Friend lent me Dead Space since 2 just came out
>hey theplasmacuterisprettycool.jpg
>trace the plasma cutter on some orange construction paper.
>Outline whole plan for presentation
>would sell to metal working businesses, keep stock of 3-4k at any point in case demand was high or no one was buying
>2 versions, one with cartridges for mobile work and bigger version connected to power cables for heavy work
>"Safety is important because it's strong enough to dismember someone if used inappropriately"
>needed a company name
>used Tediore from Borderlands
>at that point I knew I was in deep enough that i should go full autist
>Wrote the Tediore logo in big bubble letters
>Since the I was in the exact middle I drew the Marker from dead space as the i
>it was all just black sharpie on orange construction paper
>decided to color the plasma cutter trace on white paper instead and glued it on
>Gave presentation and I think everyone kind of ignored me, just like every other presentation
>Got a 93

Wish I had a picture of it so you guys could see how bad the poster was. Got a good grade though and no one said anything to me about it.

I cant imagine this in my college

Forgot to mention
>I hid the Marathon Logo as the dot on the Marker i

You know what I love about Cred Forums?

It's full of people like me.

To my brothers in silent suffering everywhere:

I love you all. You are good people. You're not alone.

>Not picking out people to be in your group

Senpaitachi...

Wasn't there a video of some guy doing a MLP presentation in front of his class?

I just realized there are two of them presenting.

Fucking devils among men.

>that one guy who masturbated during class
>multiple times a week

>girl talks to you all the time and is super friendly

Thats something i will never experience.

>that kid who wrote a project about stealth games for his english final
It was me I got an A+

anyone remember the mandy moore song "Candy"? the ultimate pedo song

>its another "90 percent of the class is group work and you always do the entirety of the work and the teacher tries to fail you and gives you 0s for all the group work because she hated you despite the fact that the other group members got 100s, so you walk up to her after class and threaten to have her fired unless she stops being a cunt to which she gives you all 25s so you sue her and now she is homeless and died after being raped last year outside of a Krogers, but you still passed the class with a hundred" episode
Rot in hell Ms.Yaricks

several

>it's an "user listens to /adv/ and acts confident and outgoing towards a girl he's interested in in class only for her to be clearly not interested causing him to become a betafuck again" episode

>3rd semester of university
>Already somewhat well known in some of my classes that I'm a huge fighting game fan
>Mentioned that I'll be going to a tournament this November, that I like BlazBlue, that I've been playing them for more than 6 years now, etc
>Pretty sure I managed to just make it seem like a hobby I have. I talk a lot about other stuff as well
>One of my classes is Oral Proficiency
>All of us have to give a presentation about any topic we want at some point
>Seriously, ANY topic, since it's a way for us practice pronunciation, structuring a speech, etc.
>My foreign friend asks me what I'll make my presentation about
>"I dunno. Queen, maybe."
>I'm a pretty big fan of some Queen songs
>She tells me that I should do about those games I talk about so people can understand what they really are
I was considering it before, but now I'm REALLY tempted to go all-out and give it my best shot. The teacher is a fan of fighting games too, so it should be fine.

>it's an "group project episode where user is the only member of his group who does nothing because he's busy cutting his wrists while his drunk dad is yelling at his mom in the other room"

Why?

You get used to it

This is the shit we were supposed to learn in middle school, but fuck it, do what you can

Also you can be bad with girls and not be beta

>this is the quality of a final year university student

holy fuck i can do better in ms paint. you should seriously be ashamed

also mobas suck kys

Nigga he isn't even black.

Sounds like a cool group user. Stick together.

>think back to school life
>remember that i fondled the ass of the girl who sits in front of me constantly in math
what the fuck man?
why didn't she say anything?

>half of my highschool's varsity football team openly watched anime
>the coach had fucking manga on him at all times
Tennessee is weird

That looks like garbage, I hope you're not really paid for it.

>be in college
>just started
>all my friends choose different carreers so there isn't anyone I know
>miss one class
>show up next class
>teacher mentions something about making a project with the groups we made last class
>fuck.jpg
>tell her I was absent and that I don't have a group
>" Can somebody include user in his group?"
>30 fucking seconds of awkward silence till some random dude says he'll do it
>approach that guy once class is over and ask him how we are going to do the project
>" Oh, sorry, my bro didn't have a group either so we include him in ours. I hope there is no problem"
>" N-No"
>tell the teacher what happened and she promises to find me a group next class
>she doesn't
>too beta to remind her
>too beta to ask the people in my class if I can join their groups
Fuck me.

I lasted up until the first video then quit. I can't stand this shit.

>has fucking cropped hentai everywhere
>favorite artist: ShindoL
>( ^ω^) and shit like that
would befriend

>telling the audience to "Deal with it" when they likely don't give a shit either way other than thinking you're a faggot in denial

>tfw science teacher didn't like you
>tfw he constantly picked on you and made you look bad.

>that kid who did a 40 minute presentation on 40K
>that kid was me

He meant the poster was underage if Minecraft came out when he's in middle school. Retart

she probablly liked it.

would you complain if a girl touched your ass in class?

>there was this girl named sierra
>she played the uncomfortable game with people
>always just grabbed their dick or some shit
>they would lose
>she does it to me
>I don't back down
>grab her tit
>slip hand down her shirt
>yank on her nipple
>snatch my hand out start apologizing profusely
>a week later I fuck her in the bathroom
>we were both virgins, her hymen blood was everywhere
>she was on the pill apparently, made me cum inside
>she hung herself a week later because her dad abused her
>i still wonder whether she was actually on the pill or not

What a shithead.

Good artist choice thou.

Random fact: ShindoL is actually an american girl that lives in japan.

Yeah, my mind blew up to. I don't even care if she's a sick landwhale, I want to find her, marry her, and force her to draw fucked up NTR and drug abuse doujins for me 'til my balls crack.

I knew a kid who tried so hard to convince our choir teacher us to let us sing Lilium, he eventually gave in and we performed at a lecture about domestic abuse, I'm not fucking kidding

He was handing out samples of some product before she got in his way.

>become fairly normie
>one of my old friends wants me to go to a convention with him
>never, never again

>that one time I caressed the asses of two of the hottest girls in my class
>they smiled at me in a not "what the fuck is this creep doing" way
I don't even know how I could pull shit like that when I was pretty much the same autist I'm nowadays.
Maybe it's because people in my class didn't find out I was an autist till later.

She liked you, stupid.

few years back i applied to my unis graphics design course and they made you make a profile with some of your art work

i just threw in whatever i had lying around, none of it was my best in my opinion.

I got accepted almost immediately and they commented on how good it was and i really didn't understand why. i never ended up accepting the offer though.

after seeing this i can see why they thought my work was so good. fucking Christ

>be in grade school
>semi retarded girl in my class
>I swear she must've been molested now that I think back on it
>used to let me put my hands in her panties and grope her butt
>sometimes I fingered her in class
We were never caught and honestly I had no idea what I was doing it's really weird to think back on.

I feel like I've read this in a screencap before.

For a second I thought you were talking about Shadman and I was about to call you a retard: it turns out that I'm the retard.

>that one girl who really goddamn hated boys in, like always got into arguments with them
>a few years later, ended up becoming the biggest slut in school
what the fuck was her problem?

I tried to finger one of my classmates once. She wasn't doing anything to stop me and I was a few inches from doing it when some old hag teacher saw me and shouted something like "What the fuck are you doing with your hand?!"
Fuck that bitch.

he's not though. minecraft came out 7 years ago. someone who was in their last year of elementary school when minecraft came out could be of age

>They're better friends with each other than with you

>she went by Dawn, always explained it as "like dawn and dusk"
>she wrote a full length paper in english class about how Knuckles was actually trans
>2-sizes-too-small danganronpa hoodie

I did a presentation on Soul Eater back in high school.
It actually wasn't all that bad.

You have got to be kidding me. Maybe that was true pre 60s&70s but after the sexual revolution women fuck constantly, especially at a young age.

>that one goth boy that sucked you off in the school bathroom after school and swallowed all of your cum

what the fuck

>tfw

I had a film/art class in sophomore uni, one kid made an honest to god gmod video for his final

Here's another amazing thing:

This is supposedly a pic she posted on an obscure forum long ago that she (rarely) admitted as her connection to ShindoL

Yes it's a ShindoL doujin she is holding and a tablet cintiq next to her. Make of it what you will.

>Did a paper in senior year
>Was REALLY into FSN at the time
>Decided to do it on the Epic of Gilgamesh
>It was going pretty good, but for some reason the entire last page and a half was an autistic rant on Fate/Stay Night
>Even the professor wrote "What happened? What is this about?"

I don't know why I did it.

I don't think he ever played monster girl quest

Common occurence, it's called Daddy Issues.

>3rd grade
>Class has to do reports on an animal
>Each student picks one out of a hat
>I drew the badass Emperor Penguin. Dude has emperor in his fucking name
>Kid two seats from me draws Komodo Dragon
>Fuck, he just one upped me
>The following week the kid goes up to do his presentation
>It's about Fantasia 2000, the Disney movie.
>Teacher has no idea what to think

It was a weird year

go for it user!

This right here. Holy fucking shit, if you don't literally do everything yourself it fails.

>have only 2 friends
>both of them move in the same year and you hate everyone else

That's fake.
I know you're probably trying to trick user, but I hate outwardly pushing misinformation, end yourself.

That's a fucking shoop you retard. It's not really Shindol.

When will America learn from the pinnacle of human civilisation? cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/

You can do some weird shit when you are 15 and really horny.

Poor or good animation?

>ShindoL is actually an american girl that lives in japan.
that fucking explains how she can make such cute comfy ends, but where the fuck does the usual cruelty come from?

Eyy fuck you anons ya ruined my fantastic bait.

In any case I didn't lie about him/her being from Queens.

>Have to do a 15 page paper on whatever I want for English 24
>The professor is an insanely artsty 2deep4u kind of guy
>Tempted to write the paper on Dangan Ronpa as a parody of weeaboos writing cringy papers

>teacher picking on user
haha

>that kid who wrote a presentation on memes

moderate-low tier, taking the timeframe and his lack of experience into consideration. No stop motion, used the nodraw physgun technique instead, I've seen worse honestly

>middle school
>girl with glasses let me grope her in class
>sitting in the back of world history while rubbing her inner thigh and vagina through her yoga pants
>she moves to california
>never dated her
>never fucked her

I think that was my last chance. I finished highschool without ever dating a single girl and I'm still currently a virgin.

>That one girl in elementary school that had a crush on you but you didn't know how to react so you pretended to feel the same about her
>never see them after 5th grade
>years later bump into one another
>she wants to start it up again

You really think girls only like comfy shit?

The sickest and most perverted writers are often females. They almost all have rape fantasies at some point.

Uh what is this

>tfw so unnoticeable that no one even picked on you

you dip

Y-yeah she was pretty crazy, haha

>economics class
>bring in my shitty laptop and hook it uo to projector
>boot up runescape
>explain economics by going to grand exchange and trade worlds and selling rune plate and shit
>got a 100
I miss 2007

>Girl in 8th grade who let me grope her as much as I wanted
>Even would go under the table and touch her under her skirt
>Anytime I got horny I'd message her lewd things online
>Could never go all the way with her (even though I know I could) because I felt like I was taking advantage of her

>Get grouped with a Turk and a Slav
>They come for me to help them with their part of the assignment
>Barely make it due to communication issues

Yeah dude I was in grade school, dunno how old but she was the one who asked me to do it.
I really only have a vague idea of what sex was

>first year college
>girl in class takes interest in me
>she always texts first
>calls me one night and starts talking about how she could be a pornstar soon (we were both 17 / 18 at the time)
>hangout at her house once
>she says she'll be right back
>goes to the bathroom, comes out in a really slutty outfit
>raises one leg on the table practically showing her vag
>asks me what i want to do
>i get super anxious and say lets watch tv and then go home
>we stop talking after that

none of you are as retarded as me

ive also stopped going to classes that have had girls interested in me. i think im gunna kill my self soon

>That guy who did a presentation about Cred Forums

More?

>2-sizes-too-small danganronpa hoodie
oh this be autism

show pics you qt

>students
try professors. I had one who just copied the wikipedia entry verbatum

Dang son, could have at least ate her out or something

kek
Do girls really give up just like that?

>i get super anxious and say lets watch tv and then go home
My sides

Got further than me. I'm 22 and didn't get a loving hug or kiss that wasn't from a family member or a female trying to do some "formal skinship" thing since 2nd grade. Not even sure if that one occurence meant anything too.

There is no hope for me, I am just unsocial, unapproachable, kinda plain and not good looking. Maybe i'll just rent a whore. I need to know how it feels just once in my life.

This doesn't sound that bad honestly

>that one guy who was bisexual and groped your ass

I did a video game presentation as a semi-grown man in uni, labeled "Video games as an effective language acquisition tool".

We were supposed to choose a topic that most classmates would disagree with, like politics, religion, shitty music, etc. The goal was to convince the classroom and I sure did. Now they are 100% certain that I'm a fucking loser.

>i think im gunna kill my self soon
don't do it, I want to laugh at your next orbital fuck up

>the uncomfortable game

What the fuck?

>that one girl in elementary school that had a crush on you
>made it beyond obvious
>even referred to you as "her boyfriend" once or twice
>she was cute as hell turned out hot as hell later on
>actually liked her back
>self esteem so low you merely pretend to not notice because you wouldn't know what to do
>gave you a giant hug during the goodbye graduation party
>didn't even hug her back, just stood there at attention like a buckingham guard
>never meet her again
>never had female contact since

>English class
>I'm the only native speaker
>They keep doing basic dramma mistakes and making things sound weird and awkward
>Constantly have to correct them
>They get mad at me as if grammar doesn't matter in English class

>mfw on a date with a 7/10 girl
>walking around the city, heading for the park
>danganronpa 2 cosplayers walking nearby
>Ibuki Mioda with a perfect recreation of her hairstyle and this shy girl with dark blue hair
>both 8/10s
>two average guys walking behind them, one had blonde hair so he was probably cosplaying nagito
>wanted to walk up and start talking so fucking much
>girl I'm on a date with looks at them with disgust in her eyes

Now I really regret that I didn't talk to them, the girl turned out to be boring as fuck and making friends with a couple of weebs on my pathetic little island would be fucking great

>"Video games as an effective language acquisition tool".
I'd watch a presentation on this, sounds kind of interesting. How did you screw it up?

>mfw deflecting every advancement/attempt at physical touch and relationship advances from girls that were interested in me
>mfw one of them became trans and tumblr incarnate
>mfw she/he/it drew an anime character black
>mfw I don't fuck with crazy and by that I mean almost every woman

European or Asian ?

I had some kid in my middle school class make a presentation on video game violence. He used Brawl as the example.

where can I find one of these?

I think it's where you do things to the other person that would make them uncomfortable and the first person to admit they're uncomfortable loses

What are you supposed to do in a situation like this? Ask her to make out?

how did we go from talking about retards in class to talking about loneliness and lack of gfs

>Help a girl out with math homework
>Gee user thanks a lot, if you ever need anything let me know, I'd love to pay you back
>She repeats this like 4 times
>Find out months later she wanted to get with me and was trying to get me to ask her out

I think that was the one time I was immensely dense, it wouldn't have worked out anyway cause she was those of those girls who went to the club every weekend

Why do people date people who outright hate their passions?

>people that can't read aloud properly
GOD YOU FUCKS
WOULD IT HAVE KILLED YOU TO PUT SOME EMPHASIS AND NOT PAUSE EVERY OTHER WORD
JESUS FUCK NO ACCENTS, NO PROPER TONE, NO CORRECT PRONUNCIATIONS, NOTHING THEY WERE ALL GARBAGE

I wish

>class assigned to make a paper/presentation to teach a sport
>did a paper on curling
>come presentation day
>i was the only one that did it
>i got an A
>grading was based on a curve
>everyone got mad at me for doing the fucking essay

and then in college
>assigned to read a book
>fuck reading
>have time to discuss book in class because instructor pushes the "be social" idea
>say fuck it since this book isnt literature but more factual/scientific
>know most of it anyway
>ask all questions i have to figure out what the entirety of the book is
>come to class
>"You are to write 2 pages comparing and contrasting the 2 halves of this book in 10 minutes."
>she starts the timer
>the person that read the book 3 times finishes
>i finish the same moment she does
>instructor knows i didnt do shit
>calls on me
>"user, how did you manage to complete this task?"
>"Well, I didn't read the book-"
>class loses their shit
>instructor looks up and gets them to stop laughing
>"If user managed to do absolutely nothing, yet still complete the assignment, then what's your excuses for not finishing the task?"
>dead silent
>class is mad at me
>"When you gave us the chance of talking to peers in class, I used that time to get anything i need from peers about the book. It's not hard to be resourceful, even if I end up looking like an ass. Not reading the book will bring my grade down, but being resourceful is one of the things you teach most, so why not apply myself?"
>instructor scoffed and had others turn in their stuff
>had me stay after class for a moment to talk
>ohboyherewego
>"I appreciate that you are able to do a lot with very little effort, but should this happen again you will be removed from the class. And next time, please read the book."
>gave them my apologies and left
>i dropped the lass later that week after the instructor showed up 1 time of the 5 sessions we were supposed to get
>gotta redo it all

>I once did a Powerpoint about the deep web
>Everyone including the teacher was computer illiterate so they bought it
>Got a 100

A mix I guess, they were mostly Russians

I didn't know that she did. I still don't really know, but after seeing her gaze aimed at them I thought that walking up to them might be a bad idea.

He's good at debating stuff which is basically what lawyers do for a living.

>high school trip
>another high school is having a trip to the same place
>meet a girl, 5.5/10 cheerleader type who asked for my number because I was cute
>hang out, talk a bunch and have to leave, later when we were free I texted her if she wanted to have some fun
>make out behind some building, all she can talk about is how she wants the d
>no clue how we could go about it so we just leave it at that
>probably could've gotten something on her if we went to the family bathrooms

Disney is fucking great

in her perspective he probably came off as uninterested and she probably got embarrassed.

Literally yes, what else.
I'd probably say something like "Oh, I can think of a few things..." and try to get something going.

But that'll never happen because all the girls near me that I'm interested in, even remotely, are taken.

>it's an "user is a boring person to talk to episode"
How do I become interesting or funny?

>2 pages in 10 minutes
Panic

You grab that bitch

>was trying to get me to ask her out
Why didn't she just ask you out instead? My cousins do this shit too, they keep trying to "drop hints" and "imply" their interest in whatever guy they're interested in so that he can ask them out but what's stopping them from just asking them? By the time they're finished screwing around the guy they're interested in has asked someone else out and then they go on this 24-hour phase of being upset before trying all the same stuff again with a different guy.

Idk myself, I assume give a witty remark like
> I want to do whatever I want
> I want to do YOU
> Ben dover

And start fingering her or some shit, maybe let her fellatio you. Then start to harpoon that poon. Atleast thst's my assumptions.

Also
> could be a pornstar soon

Name??

>That guy that had a lot of girlfriends like friends that are girls, all the girls would not want to date anyone but him.
>graduate
>mfw a year later find out hes gay.
>all the girls that wasted their time

I did a whole presentation for the history of Street Fighter.
I helped a friend with a K-pop presentation.

Sorry, I was that fucking guy.

>that one girl in high school who constantly told me she liked me
>I thought she was mocking me so I would constantly tell her to fuck off
>graduation party
>she comes to me
>"You are not escaping this time, user"
>kisses me
>holyfuckingshityes.gif
>I was finally getting some that night
>go look for her a while later
>"So what were you saying about me not escaping this time?"
>"Fuck you, user, you ignored me for four years"
>walks away
>tfw another girl who was joking about kissing me in that party a few days ago told me exactly the same thing minutes later
I don't understand women.

>2007
>9 year old playing Runescape
>One of my other 9 year old friends challenges me to a duel
>Only rule was no food
>We start fighting
>He is really confident at first but then starts complaining with "What the crap dude I should be hitting higher!"
>I start winning
>He starts eating
>Type in "What the heck man no food"
>He keeps hitting me silently
>He kills me
>Call him a scaredy cat and tell all our friends the next day he cheated
>You don't cheat in Runescape, that was serious shit
>He gets excommunicated by our group and every day in school he tries to talk to us and we tell him to go away
>I felt bad for him so I tell him if he just gives me my stuff back we'll be cool again
>He gives me everything back but my rune scimmy and kite
>Tell him I want it all back or the deal is off
>"That is everything" he says, then he logs off immediately
>He throws a tantrum in class the next day because I "lied" to him
>Told him I wanted all my stuff back
>Got sent to the principal for "fighting" because he pushed me
>Every fucking night in Runescape he'd follow my friends and I around even though we all put him on the ignore list
>Every fucking day he'd follow us around in school even though we told him to get fucked
>In high school he turned out to be a furry who wore cat ears around in school

>as a parody of weeaboos writing cringy papers
do it

>was the kid who always acted like a retard
>baby faced, 5"7', overweight
>was the most popular kid in school because of how retarded I was
>pic related was circulating for months (black box was my phone number at the time back in junior year)
>actually really don't like being popular because I was insecure about my weight and 4 inch penis
>senior year I get invited to a party
>deep down i'm really antisocial and i don't know how to act around people
>i'm the only one who doesn't get shitface drunk
>end up sitting in kitchen and doing math homework
>i'm really good at math
>some drunk guy asks me about the math
>I explain logarithmics like it's nothing
>he flips the fuck out
>suddenly theres a crowd around me asking me about math
>night ends with me having a threesome with two of the girls from my latin class and losing my virginity
>get to cum inside one girl's ass
>we're engaged now 2 years later
>still short, fat, babyfaced and have a two inch penis
Did I do good or am I just lucky?

Ever been clubbing

>all these stories about danganronpa-flavored autism
>i only know one person in real life that played it and he stopped playing 2 halfway through
man i just want friends that play the same vidya i do
i don't care if they're special ed spergs i just want people to talk to

>"If user managed to do absolutely nothing, yet still complete the assignment, then what's your excuses for not finishing the task?"
FUCKING DESTROYED

I can tell they did this as a joke. Someone in my school did a project on SammyClassicSonic fan or whatever his name was. He got in trouble obviously but it was funny

storytime

>that one kid who never studied and just talked to his friends after class about the lesson

Battlestation dude

You did the responsible thing what if she wasn't on the pill and you got her preggers

>shitthatneverhappened.txt

>Did a presentation on different genres of video games
>Did a sociology paper on video game subculture
>Designed a website talking about the history of the FPS genre
>Designed another website for a fake game developer
>Just finished a paper about video game interface design
>In a few months have a presentation about video games that combine digital and physical player interaction

>panic
but its easy?

i wasnt prepared for an instructor to back my bullshit up
maybe if i hadnt let them know i wasnt reading the book they wouldnt have BTFO of the classmates
im confident if i landed this instructor again theyd love to have me in the class to show how low the bar really is

This

man, this reminded me

>signed up for Japanese in high school cuz I hated Spanish
>playing hangman at end of class one day while sensei was sick
>weebs think I'm smart and want me give one that'll stump for sure
>used to wrassle, and heard the story of Enkidu vs Gilgamesh at a camp once, and decided to make that the hint with ancient literature (and Final Fantasy)
>group of weeb girls figure it out right away
>start interrogating me on my favorite class
>was it Saber?
>no it must be Archer!
>so, do you know what yaoi is hmmmmm?
>tfw honestly didn't know what Fate was and didn't even watch anime

and that's how they started trying to get me in trouble in my computer classes by sending me yaoi doujins

>tells you flat out she likes you
>tells her to fuck off
>for
>4
>years
>decides to get some catharsis before she leaves
>why is she mad tho?
Look I get where you're coming from, but this isn't
>women, amirite?

>tfw you did your fourth grade report on Nintendo
>tfw school essays on violent video games
>tfw you now work for a video game company

feels fucking good man

>it's another "teacher picks on you randomly for no reason and everyone makes fun of you" episode

I had a similar thing happen in Intro to Astronomy in university.
I only took it to get a proverbial foot in the door and considering I did no homework and rarely paid attention in class, the professor was very cross with me when I managed to do very well on two exams. Knew they suspected I was somehow fudging my scores so I invited them to watch on the third. He didn't, of course, and I could tell the man disliked me for being an abnormal student.
To be fair to me, it was basic understanding of shit and anybody with a functioning brain can grasp degrees of arc, standard candles, and the Doppler Effect.

I remember this one chick in highschool who had an obsession with yaoi .

Short answer: women don't want to risk rejection and feel like they shouldn't have to

I studied a languages teaching major, so my topic was well received becase it wasn't poorly developed and had very strong points; however, I revealed my power level in the Q&A section of the presentation, and made myself look as the sperg who does nothing else aside from playing videogames.

I'll do a little search in my old e-mail, and see if the presentation is still there. I remember using AOEII, WotLK and SWAT4 as reference, among others.

which one?

I did a presentation on teamwork/cooperation using MMO's "holy trinity" as an example and got an A on it.

Fuck the haters.

>did you know that even with seatbelts people die all the time in car crashes? i thought that was interesting

>not transcending pass your material desires and relationships

I'm not going to post exactly where I work, but I've done short little AMAs here, trying to help other people get into the industry.

If anyone has any questions about things, I'm happy to help.

>its "the gym teacher makes the fat kid run a lap around the football field, then corrects himself and say walk instead"

fuck it was so funny but i couldnt help but feel a little bad

I'm planning to approach this 11/10 cutie next time i see her eating alone

What should I say?

how many of you were bullies in school?

Nigga I'm afraid of getting up from my chair at a family wedding to not make an idiot out of myself, what in the ever-loving fuck makes you think i'll enjoy spasming out like a retard in this excuse of a dance and drunkfest with complete strangers called Clubbing?

I'm fucking done man. Modern social life was not made for people like me. All I can do is hide. That is the only way to avoid the stares.

are nige?
>"What?"
u retard?

My issue with her was that she would tell me this in front of other people and in an obviously exaggerated and joking way, which made me think she was just fucking with me and got me angry.
Same shit with the other girl who told me to fuck off in that party. I can't into subtlety bitch, if you act as if it's all a joke then I'm not going to take it seriously.

>that kid who made a power point about video games
sadly, that was me

wut

>5th grade
>Talking with some friends about Metroid
>Mention "Nega-Samus" in reference to her evil form
>The one black kid in class thought I said nigger
>His mom came into the class room the next day and yelled at me

I have never had a professor that actually gave a damn about the circumstances surrounding the paper we wrote. As long as it was done and correct they didn't care.

i have the same deal with mathematics and engineering

the speed at which i do things is alarming, but im such a lazy fuck that i just fuck around the whole time, then when they start to test me i get amazing scores.

when i was in highschool i never took chemistry. i have managed to also graduate without taking it so how that happened im not sure. anyway, they had the standardized testing shit and i had to take them chem one. everyone knew i didnt but they told me to take it anyway. i didnt because i didnt feel like holding up the other 30 fucks taking it.

i placed average in the results.

after that i never took standardized testing because it wastes my time, and if im going to take shit i didnt learn and still place just like everyone else, then why even take it at all?

they once assumed i was high at school every day for a week. they followed and watched me so much that i said "if you want a urine sample, right fucking now to prove youre wasting your time, then give me a cup and ill whip my dick out for everyone just so i can eat my fucking lunch without people assuming im on drugs.

they took my word for it after being a cunt

>there's a clique of people in the IT department at my uni
>have spoken to a couple of them once or twice but not at all part of the clique myself because I'm not on campus one second longer than I have to be
>mfw a girl in the clique called me by name today even though I never introduced myself to her
Is this what it feels like to be noticed?

Yep, it's really just an excuse to grab a tit

I was my group's "leader" when I was like 8 and I remember ganging up with my friends on this one weird kid and beating the shit out of him.

i used to fuck with the nerds and the weird kids / goth kids

This
Reflection of a lack of confidence and self-worth and confidence. If they don't directly ask, they don't take the blow to the ego and they can rationalize it away with 100 excuses.
And it's exclusively women who do this; most people do, in all facets of life.

Is she cute?

>that friend who had other friends outside of your "group"

>could be a pornstar soon

Give me a name, user.

Objectively untrue.

I'm at Uni right now and my roommate and I share a bathroom with a guy who told us he draws hentai for his friends when we first met him.
Dude makes /r9k/ look slick

she's a shortstack
I'm not attracted to her because she has the same name as my sister and that's an instant turn off for me
no my sister isn't hot

ok, more general:
AAA/AA megacrop
A/B cheap/ascended modder tier
Indie
or localization/Import?

>had to make a presentation about a person in spanish for spanish class
>one of my classmates does his about Sephiroth
>says he is 'caliente'
I wish this was a joke but it's not. It was one of those times where you feel powerfully embarrassed on behalf of another person.

>meet friend by chance
>already know her boyfriend by name looks and more
>say hi to them
>say high to her boyfriend by name
>he has the most confused look on his face
>"wait, how do you know me?"
>"she talks about you constantly and how much you put your dick in her"
>get my food and leave
getting noticed by me is more of a burden than anything

>he invites you to his house
>one of his other friends is there
>you have to socialize with him

Are people in this thread seriously getting triggered by this?

Get off Cred Forums Joseph

Publisher, but not AAA tier.
We mainly focus on MMOs.

I got punched in the balls by this random kid in seventh grade and when I reported him he got a three day suspension and all his friends called me a narc while simultaniously denying it ever happened for the rest of middle school

>megacrop
corp
megacorp
fuck

>imagining the wedding
>wonder who would even show up on your side

not til i get mad

what the fuck, how did you know my name?

slav, nip/gook, or burger mmos?

It was more of just sexual banter / her being a little drunk

oh and to add on to the story she also asked me what my favorite movie was so we could watch it and when i said blood diamond she asked why and i said because Leonardo DiCaprio is a handsome man

honestley thinking back to this really makes me want to die. no more questions please

Anyone have recs for manga where the girl suffers like this? Seeing despair turns me on.

>Took a mythology class in senior year high school
>Had a project where we had to come up with our own unique concept of an underworld, Dante's Inferno style
>based each layer on the opposites of the EoH in MLP
Thankfully it didn't seem like anyone picked up on it.

liking cock is only ironic here

>High school english class
>usually sit near this dumbass
>everyone has to go to the library and pick out a book and write a report about it at the end of the semester
>dumbass doesnt pick a book and ends up panicking when it comes time to write the report
>the day that the report is due he taps my shoulder and asks "Hey dude what was the plot to Battlefield Bad Company?"
>explain it to him the best I can
>mfw that motherfucker wrote his entire book report during class about BF:BC and told the teacher that the author was Tom Clancy

you may have been a dumbshit alex but that day was glorious

nip/gook and burger

we also have a few games that do really well with slavs for whatever reason

this made me so mad
it was happening even in senior year in high school

>despair turns me on
Danganronpa?

I am immensely curious as to how much of Cred Forums is gay, how many of the gay posts come from shitposters, and what percentage of threads are gay ironic or not

shortstack/flatchest are awesome.

They are aware of it and as thus they are more submissive than stacked girls and will almost always compensate for the lack of tits by giving in to your fetishes or wishes.. At least that's how i see it from my experience.

>2007
>9 year old
Thanks for reminding me that I should leave this board.

>Do a guy a favor by complete accident
>He draws me porn as thanks
Thanks bro

I remember this kid did a presentation on the PSP and the majority dealt with how porn was distributed on UMDs. Old buddy of mine wrote the COD4 campaign for a state essay.

>girl talks to you in class or outside class
>can't stop thinking about how much I want to go home and play videogames
>just give her short responses and run home when school is over
>realize I made the right choice when I hit 5.6k mmr in Dota 2

wow
thats some good shit from a dumbass

>be in junior high over a decade ago
>group project for english is making a rhyme to present in front of the class
>already embarassing wigger runt kid in other group wanted to rap about zelda for some inexplicable reason
>they come up with "my smelda" as a lyric and litter the thing with light profanities
>no applause like the rest, just awkward silence and some scolding from the teacher

I still remember. I still cringe. Even the fucking NES Zelda rap commercial was better.

What is it with everyone in gaming so scared to admit where they work at?

You work at a vidya company, not the NSA, stop this crap, you're not gods.

My dream is to have a cute sassy girlfriend with hair like right-mannequin and a flatchest.

It sounds pretty pathetic but fuck it, this thread is pretty pathetic to begin with.

In hs I vividly remember shitting on fallout 3. I ended up making twins arguing.
One of them was agreeing with me completely and the other was a autistic fanboy.

>mfw I ended up buying fallout years later
>mfw everything I said was true

I'm black so a lot was inherently intimated by me.

>it's a "teacher points out what you're doing in your own little corner and everyone turns to you and laughs" episode

The super happy idol stage-poster thing contrasting with the scene always gets under my skin. Like the same scene but without her giant happy likeness there wouldn't bug me as much
also poor nep nep

Forgot pic

>last year of middle school in 2008
>computer class
>end of the year powerpoint project
>teacher says it can be about anything we want, since it's the end of the year
>anything
>decide to do a powerpoint on yume nikki
>was that disgustingly awkward kid in class, had absolutely no friends
>go up to do my presentation after someone presents theirs about how much they loved waffles with THAT FUCKING SONG
>open it with an animation of madotsuki "riding" her bike
>teacher giggles
>user jr thinks he's giggling at me instead of the animation
>getmeouttahere.wav
>go on with the presentation
i had an entire slide explaining the sleep mechanic, just fuckin kill me
i did get a good grade on it, though, the only problem my teacher had was that i needed to speak up
i highly recommend therapy

>shortstack
>not stacked
shortstack is the opposite of flat, it's in the name

>meet friend of a friend
>he's a twink-looking feminine faggot
>high pitched voice
>says he's a furry at some point and wears cat ears
>fuck him a few weeks later
I hate furries but damn if they don't usually make wonderful submissive femboys

I don't want to get doxxed.

I'm pretty sure I've said a lot by saying "I work at a company that publishes burger and nip/gook mmos". You guys can probably narrow it down from there.

And as I said, I do other AMAs when I see one of our games have a thread here. In fact, I did one yesterday.

sounds like something out of a doujin

Did you fucking take a picture of a mannequin in a store window because you wanted to fap to it's hairstyle?

I've made a few posts about cute boys, but I consider myself straight. At "worst", I'm a little bicurious, which only really shows when I'm drunk.

>that guy that used a furry op

go for it bro. I'm not one to judge. The flatchested i slept with turned out to be cheating on her boyfriend and didn't tell me before i nutted in her.

But she was super submissive. I could get away with doing almost anything i wanted to her.

The whole act started when she started talking about how she hated her small chest and i told her that small chests are nice and bam sex.

Life is weird sometimes. She was bleeding to and i had no condom so maybe i'm a dad.

I tell girls that Leonardo DiCaprio, Keanu Reeves and Shia Labeuf are handsome as fuck.

Then I would say say something borderline homosexual about them.

You just have to be confident as fuck is all.

Has anybody here worked as a teacher? I've always wondered what they've thought of people like this.

Nobody's gonna dox you on Cred Forums nigga.

not as much as you may believe user, there is still a social stigman, and also a healthy performance axiety that keeps them from being mega sluts. My first girl friend in college didn;t loose her virginity until she was 21 and it was because all through out high school she avoided sex for those reasons. then she had it and it was terrible so she felt that she was justified in avoiding it. the next guy she fugged was me and she said she was surprised how much she enjoyed it (it's probably because i went down town)

>that guy who wore cat ears and a tail to class everyday

Yes, that actually happened

>"winging it" last minute for your super big/super important/make it Or break it/ final project of the year
>and getting 100% on it
Show of hands you know who you are.

>spring 2015
>waiting outside class
>guy suddenly asks if I go to 5+3chan
>starts going on about gamergate and SJWs
>refers to himself as a "vigilante"
>next time I decide to wait for class to start further down the hall so he won't bother me
>he comes and finds me
>next time I wait on a different floor
>still comes to find me
>get assigned to a group project with him so now I can't tell him to fuck off

>tfw I had to bring music for a presentation on some japanese romance book in hs
> tfw didnt know shit about romance songs besides titanic
>didn't want to be generic
>bring in this instead
youtube.com/watch?v=4qcW0oiLKHg
I wanted to die right then and there

>turned out to be cheating on her boyfriend
>She was bleeding to
It's like my NTR doujins come to life

>ive also stopped going to classes that have had girls interested in me.

Shit nigger, how are girls even interested in you if you aren't initiating first? I go to a school that's 75% women and not once has a girl expressed interest in me without me initiating first.

Once i used comfy afternoons in a video.It was decent

lol ditto, everyone knew him as "catboy" eventually he even added a collar complete with little tag to the ensemble

>That kid who made a video game presentation for the class
>It was a cute girl
>She made one about FF7

she hated my guts anyway

>tfw I had 3 stalkers
>people always think it's fucking hot having a girl stalk you or be yandere for you
>wanting some crazy bitch that gives you her hair, or pictures of her naked body covered in whip marks

>kid wants to do video game references in a group presentation
>tell that nerd no and he sulks for the rest of the project
>everyone rates him 1-2 for being a sulking faggot who barely did anything because it wasnt vidya
Reminds me of reddits reaction to not-vidya threads.

It's from a con you autists

>get assignments done quickly and usually get 100% on them
>don't even glance at the textbook unless it's absolutely required
>A on every exam and project
>Meanwhile the entire class is bitching about this class is too hard and "lol it's due tonight but I haven't even started"
>mfw I'm putting in like 50% effort max

>nip/gook and burger

oh okay, you work for blizzard.

>teacher gets political and belittles you for having a different view point

this happened every year with at least one teacher. Fucking unions.

>no desks
>only chairs
Faggot this is a panel at a convention. All these underage freaking out over nothing.

>Had one teacher that did this all the time, not just to you though
Mr. Shaughnessy was a dick but he was a cool dick.

Me but I got like 70 to 80% because I literally did it the night before, 3 hours before school.

>tfw always responded in a way that made the teacher send me to the headmaster and the whole class laugh

I was good at banter then

>Being that kid who made a presentation about anti-piracy
>Being that kid who got a straight A out of it

You're wack when you use a crack!

>tell my friends that I never really study for anything
>study hard as fuck all throughout high school
>only manage to get C+ or higher

Being black is playing life on hardmode holy fucking shit

>bored as fuck from class
>start imagining relationship with a girl
>happy days
>come back to reality
>bored as fuck

Right here, man.
Fuck art class, that shit was depressingly easy.

not exactly vidya but
>group project in intro class to fuck if I remember
>prototyping or research I think
>supposed to get quotes from interviews
>everyone in all groups decide "fuck that" and make it up
>day of presentation
>guy gets to quote slide
>one of the quotes is from "nigel uno"
>in front of a class of freshman college dorks
Why in the world did the retard not go with like John smith or kevin wu or even a fucking obscure name, I'll never know, thank god no one ratted because they all made their shit up too

>play MTG at lunch in middle school
>everyone brings their big brothers decks and we've got like 20 kids in a fucking caball in the corner of the lunch room
>superintendent walks over
>slams down a fuck huge deck holder with like 4 different decks
>later on some other kids got jellous and tried to ban it
>the superintendent was on our side and got furious with the principle when he banned it

>mfw remembering I did a presentation on golf legends and how to play golf

god what was I thinking

>girl talks to you in class
>it's actually a 50 year old woman

She's pretty chill though, talks to me about pokemon and minecraft

Nah, but I've thought about applying. I easily qualified for a position they had up a while ago, but I'd have to move and I wasn't sure how much I'd be paid and I think I'd be working a lot harder at Blizzard.

How do I git gud at banter?

I had to present a database I made in one class and I filled it with the names of Metal Gear Solid characters. No one noticed though.

happened to me user. it actually can be kind of hot, but it's only a matter of time before they do something fucking drastic and ruin your other relationships. my crazy bitch once called one of my buddies and asked her to meet her someplace, then proceeded to proposition him with a bj when ever he wanted, so long as he told her if I was looking at/making moves on another woman. All this because I joined a D&D group with one grill.

I told him to be honest and he said "yeah okay, I got the BJ" Broke up with her and for a long time it was like fucking sadako was haunting me.

The thing is EVERYONE at a club is doing spazzy autistic "dance" moves they're not usually there to dance like some professional they're just there to move get drunk and get pussy

I'm just saying even if you have low self esteem everyone looks better when they're drunk and in the dark.

holy shit that's pretty funny and dangerous

>tfw this was me.
>never came though because it had nowhere to go.
>came insanely close though.
Never got caught either, mostly because I wasn't fucking retarded and only made small movements.

>go to private catholic school
>first day of religion class
>teacher is a dickhead and talks down on us
>after he's done presenting the year's plan he tells us that we can ask questions
>ask him "If we fail this subject, do we go to hell?"
>get sent to the principal's office on my very first day

Worth it though because that made me the bantzmaster of the class and I was popular and cool with everyone for the four years I was in that school.

>final project for game design using scratch
>hold it off until the last few days of school
make a shitty platformer that uses colors to make my character stop falling because I couldn't figure it out any other way
>"hey, at least everyone else project well suck too"
>one of them makes an RPG battle with Undertale gameplay
>It was really fucking good, it even had unique animations and shit
>even the fucking meme game was better than mine
>we all got 100% because our teacher didn't expect anyone to finish and gave us our scores before the due date

Here are some semirelated interesting factoids
Lotus Juice grew up in New Jersey
Ray-K lives in Portland, Oregon

Are you jobby?

which one? autism-con?

Did this on the bus with a binder.
I was such a fucking horn dog.

>middle school gym class
>class had to do push-ups as a warm up
>completely shit at push-ups
>eventually the teacher comes up to me
>points out to the whole class, "Class this is not a push-up, this is an example of a whale giving birth"
>cried like a bitch and went to the principal about it
>gym teacher gets reprimanded
We were cool after that, though.

You think no one had noticed, but they did. Most of the time no one will say anything.

Roasted.

>Lotus Juice grew up in New Jersey
that explains way too much.

if it wasn't for the lyrics it'd be golden.

Why are gym teachers always such massive dicks? If you aren't Chad Thundercock star of the football team they have nothing but absolute hatred for you.

>that one autist that did it in the middle of a silent studdy hall
>HNNGH
>HNNNNNGH
>UNNNNNNF
>back to silence
>he then looks around as if to check if anyone noticed

Be honest - how much did you wank to lightning?

>"Class this is not a push-up, this is an example of a whale giving birth"