Star Fox is dead

Star Fox is dead

I really hope the people behind Starfox Zero are held responsible.

They game was a laughable mess, who the fuck allowed it to release?

The SNES and N64 ganes are still the peak of the series and Nintendo should get serious about why they've been unable to deliver controls that feel fun and good.

At least Krystal is gone.

Christ, is it really that bad? I thought it was like okay due to the controls, a good but not great game. I have yet to pick it up and at this point I dunno if I will.

This. Trips confirm.

Are you here to be shit on again?

Star Fox and Samus are both having a lot of fun together.

fuck you user

nothing bums me out more than seeing someone sad and alone at a birthday party.

fuck.

Miyamoto is the most directly responsible and we all know that Nintendo never blames their top people when they fuck up. They will just say Star Fox is a weak brand and punish the franchise like they did with Metroid when Other M bombed.

This is what they call "cutting off your nose to spite your face."

I wish I could hate you to death.

>the harbinger of the series becoming garbage is our nose now
must be a pretty cancerous, infected, nasty nose, glad we got rid of it

Adventures was very different but was still an excellent game, and any faults it had cannot be blamed on Krystal.

Star Fox has never been alive. Let's be real, even the "good" ones like 64 are extremely mediocre rail shooters. The only thing that kept them relevant in the slightest is the fact that memers love the one liners and that Fox/Falco are in Smash.
>DO A BARREL ROLL

>Miyamoto is the most directly responsible

Which is all the more painful, because he put on such a facade at last year's E3 about how Star Fox meant so much to him and the fox was his "spirit animal" and blah blah blah. And yet, he's the one who has been passing the series off to third parties for years like a divorced father who doesn't want to raise his own child. Only when said child got older did he want to get involved again, but lo and behold he doesn't know jack shit about what made it good to begin with.

Star Fox needs to be in someone else's hands in order to grow, and I'd be fine with never having another "conventional" game if it means the people who DO work on it put more love into it than Miyamoto ever did. The premise and universe is still cool, and now that we know SF64 2.0 isn't what gets the fans excited anymore we should experiment with it a bit.

The game that killed the series forever doesn't even have Krystal. Where is your god now?

>smug animu Miiverse drawing
I used to like you.

Can we at least all appreciate the Star Fox didn't get the Metroid treatment? I mean sure Zero wasn't great but at least SF didn't have an Other M or Federation Force.

Star Fox had Command

>Star Fox needs to be in someone else's hands in order to grow, and I'd be fine with never having another "conventional" game if it means the people who DO work on it put more love into it than Miyamoto ever did. The premise and universe is still cool, and now that we know SF64 2.0 isn't what gets the fans excited anymore we should experiment with it a bit.

I agree 100%, although I worry that Nintendo is going to shelve the franchise indefinitely because of Zero's poor sales. The only real hope I have right now is that someone might step up to the plate and make a "Star Fox-like," kind of like Freedom Planet was to the Sonic series.

Nothing can truly replace Star Fox but if someone can fill that niche it would be the next best thing.

The truly astounding thing is that everyone thought Command was the Other M of Star Fox, but then Zero happened. Zero is really its own category-- a reboot so sloppy and unimaginative that it leaves the franchise deader than it was before.

>managed to have like two Star Fox threads last night where people liked Zero
>today's thread is another one where everyone hates Zero
I love this board.

You can get as mad as you want, it won't bring Krystal back :)

Stop avatarfagging

Go back to tumblr, hopefully there you'll get trigger warnings.

Star Fox Zero is not canon.

Pokemon nowadays are shit.

Whatever the fuck this is, I love it

Disgusting sub humans like you and it should die.

>not appreciating the irony
You're no fun. I bet you think Sonichu is boring.

>he missed the joke

Oh fuuuuuck! I'm so sorry

Reminder that Krystal's mission briefing animations were different from US to JPN

>Fan boys were convinced Zero would do great with her not being in it
>It was shit anyway
Like poetry

They broke the rigging

> there's an autist on miiverse drawing reaction images of Krystal

Krystalfags are a bunch of autistic fucks.

>t. faggot

>drawing is autistic now
Huh

Fucking Pretendos.

Star Fox isn't dead.

No matter how many posts you make insisting that it is, it won't true.

What?

Thank god. Now we just need the sf2 girls back.

No, the act of spending time drawing smug faces of Krystal to spite on the fanbase out of butthurt over her retcon is.

Why would they be upset if Zero bombed?

Miyu a okay

>Krystal is retconned
I don't know why people still think this
Zero is a retelling of 64, a game where the events involving her did not happen yet.
The Zero anime even namedrops Sauria. I don't know what people expected

wolf, with peppy on the side.

Gay

And the game was still bad, what's your point?

Of course not. Miyamoto loves using it for tinkering far too much.

Speaking of tinkering, it's time to change his old-person diaper. Aren't you on schedule for that today?

The series has been dead for almost two decades

REMOVE MIYAMOTO remove miyamoto

We all know that'll never happen.

Says who?

>Voices and sound effects only come from the controller with no option to output to TV in Starfox Zero.
>Only work around is to have a wire coming out of the controller in a motion control game, which is the one time when having a wireless controller is useful.

This is the most irritating thing I have ever experienced in a video game. Someone at Nintendo or platinum actually thought that people would love low quality audio so much that they went out of their way to prevent you from using your own audio setup. I really can not comprehend the thought process that someone would have to go though to think that something that is objectively bad is better than something that is objectively better. They game doesn't seem terrible so far, but I really don't want to play it anymore simply because of how annoying this is. I also can't believe I didn't see this mentioned during all the complaining that Cred Forums did when the game was released.