Trump is +7 on block

>Trump is +7 on block
>has interchangeable mixup that is almost impossible to guess

When are they going to nerf this fucker? Almost 90% of the people I play online main Trump.

he has no invincible reversal though.

Hillary can simply mash DP on his shit.

Yeah fuck off to Cred Forums

His Hadoken builds 1/10th of his Meter though. The second he has M.A.G.A. you get juggled to death, & his Super builds WHILE he's doing his super.

Hillary rekt Trump in the debate last night, so excited for that fucking faggot to lose

Oh man I love those chink news

-Trump was the clear winner for the first half of the debate before the moderator began his one-sided attack
-asked about Trump tax returns
-pressed and pushed about the taxes/financial releases being "okay to release now" despite audit
-straight-up lied about Stop-And-Frisk being ruled unconstitutional, implied the entire time it was a racist bill (and thereby implied that Trump was racist for proposing it)
-asked Trump about supporting the Iraq War
-insisted and claimed that Trump supported the Iraq War after he already answered
-never asked Hillary about having voted for the Iraq War
-asked Trump to defend his statements about the Birther comments
-implied Trump's statements about the Obama Birther issue was racist, asked this question during the "race relations" section of the debates, and interrupted Trump more than once during his responses
-did not ask Hillary about her involvement in the birther issue
-did not ask Hillary about the Obama photo that Hillary leaked
-did not progress and ask Hillary about her "Super Predators" comment like he did numerous times with Trump
-asked Trump to defend his comments about Hillary's "appearance" - implying sexism or anti-women sentiments
-did not ask Hillary about Benghazi
-did not ask Hillary about the Emails
-did not ask Hillary anything about Bill
-moderator seemed to avoid topics that were strong Trump policies
-didn't mention Radical Islam
-didn't mention Immigration
-didn't mention the Clinton Foundation
-didn't mention the Wall

You mean she got stomped until the moderator started attacking Trump and softballing her. It was plain for everyone to see. Not even american, I'm just watching your election because it's been entertaining as hell.

Back to Cred Forums please.

Keep your shit posting short next time. A regular "Fuck Shillary" or "Hillary is a stupid dumb cuck I hope she dies" would've worked better.

where are these from again?

>UUUUUHHHHH ITS CALLED GOOD BUISNESS
What a fucking dolt

fuck off Cred Forums your man baby lost last night

Why is this animated better than revolution 60?

You're looking for Cred Forums, this is Cred Forums.

Thanks for helping correct the record.

nvm found them

taiwanese animators

you dumb idiots don't think we can see your safespace Cred Forums and /r/the_donald? We watched you brigade polls with bots all last night. simply fuck off and don't come back here.

There were threads on Cred Forums yesterday calling to rig the polls, with instructions on how to do so. Fuck off back there if you want your echo chamber and safe space to work.

Cred Forums had a thread posting every single poll with instructions how to spam them. Your polls mean literally nothing thanks to that.

dude did you not see th thread on this very site calling for ppl to inflate the polls? do you not know of the very common program used to do this?
those arent accurate at all and only a fool would believe such unscientific bs

anyone with a shred of integrity can't deny that the debate was stacked against Trump, he was going easy on Hillary, and Hillary was completely disingenuous. Trump didn't 'lose' anything.

Thanks for Trumping me

There was attempted rigging from both sides. Now take a cold, hard look at CNN's numbers. Notice anything?

Fuck you and your american politics

Almost can't blame Lester though, not after the flak that Matt Lauer and Jimmy Fallon have taken for humanizing Trump and not just yelling "YOU'RE LITERALLY HITLER!" at him for 10 minutes.

No, he "riled" on trump because Trump left himself open for it. You don't just ignore precedent without people going "why are you ignoring precedent?"

You don't literally lie and expect not to get fact checked. This is why the pundits said that Clinton's lawyer like approach is what won the day, she was never nearly as open.

Oh no ! A photo of un-sourced data on a piece of paper.

>didn't mention the Wall

I'm sorry, are you Leftist parasites so wound up in your social NON-issues that you can't even mentally focus for more than 5 seconds?

You shouldn't have a position of power.

So they have gotten to their target market?

I didn't see a single thread anywhere where Clinton supporters where bot spamming threads, unless you can link me one. I'm paid to do this shit by a university to do online cultural studies for this election and we know very well what both sides are doing and the Trump supporters are coming off very desperate

If you didn't care you wouldn't have posted.

Check.

Fucking.

Mate.

>implying Trump lost supporters from this debate, and Hillary gain any new ones.
It was just boring same old same old. The next debate needs to ante it up.

>mfw he skunked her on slate and variety

I'm so sick of memers.

There are Clinton shills here like myself, but you have to be a mouthbreathing retard like Drumpf to think we're all paid.

Tell me, where can I sign up for this incredible opportunity to make money supporting the ONLY sane candidate in this race? Will they still pay me even as I call racist assholes every fucking name in the book, and remind them we are going to have sensible HATE SPEECH laws enforced in this country after Hillary appoints 4-5 liberal justices? Do I still make money when I beg right-wing pantshitters to follow through on even 1/10 of the stupid threats they make with their little popguns? America is waiting for another McVeigh so we have every excuse in the world to crackdown motherfucking HARD on the guntards.

No, neo-nazi trash, YOU created more HillShills than you will ever know. You did it by shouting down Democratic 4channers for years. You did it by calling us cucks, inflating this sick orange freak to a national stage, and supporting Putin's brutal dictatorship while he hacked off another piece of Ukraine.

Fuck you for being blind, heartless, and cruel. I am here to humiliate you while Hillary hits Drumpf so hard he goes down covered in his own racist vomit. I am here to remind me that you are fucking DONE after this defeat. We are going to make it so you never, ever get another chance to elevate a sadistic white power demagogue to this level again.

Beating Drumpf isn't enough for us. Not anymore. We are going to chase you like wolves while you hide under your "free speech" blankets and rip your fucking throats out.

We will not be satisfied until the alt-right is dead and gone. We will not stop until it's a crime to shit all over Muslim Americans. We will not quit until black people punch you in the face for laughing about their dead kids. We will never go away until Drumpf is locked up, has all his wealth confiscated by the IRS, and his stupid entitled kids are on food stamps.

Fuck you, Cred Forums, and your bloated orange god.

I care about the non-vidya thread being on this videogame tawianese forum

Because they don't do it on Cred Forums, silly. They do it on sites like Democractic Underground and other left-leaning forums.

Trump was stacked against Trump. A lot of his statements were outright lies. And when confronted about stuff he said, that's recorded and factual, he just denies it.

When confronted with the same thing (emails) Hillary flat out admitted she made a mistake and that she fucked up.

That's the reason the moderator attacked Trump more, because he kept denying shit he said that are on record.

>the city of Cred Forums shills

No, he specifically targeted Trump for details while letting Clinton make as many generalities as she wanted. The fact that he brought up the birther issue is also telling.

>Trumpmains won't stop spamming SNIFF

Don't give me this "zoning" bullshit, its pure spam.

>Moderator not pitching the same subjects to both candidates for a specified length of time

Some moderator

Mods PLEASE

do your job

Trump held back and didn't ask her a lot of the known hard questions or accuse her directly over shit she started, like Birtherism. He failed to get his points across as eloquently, but he was speaking from the heart. Clinton had rehearsed the entire thing, from her smirks to her speech.

i have access to those threads and there wasn't any

why is this tagged for me? I don't support any candidate, my job through the university is just to study online culture of this election, not to shill

>When confronted with the same thing (emails) Hillary flat out admitted she made a mistake and that she fucked up.
She only handwaved it away.
>That's the reason the moderator attacked Trump more, because he kept denying shit he said that are on record.
So which gotcha question are you not pointing out?

>i have access to those threads and there wasn't any
There was one posted on Cred Forums yesterday, so I know you're full of shit.

When and where are you publishing? It'll be an interesting read.

He pitched the same subject to both candidates. Both candidates used the time as they wished. Trump started babbling non-sense and denying facts. Hillary decided to admit she fucked up and stopped there. For fuck sake, the moderator had to flat out interrupt trump a bunch of time because HE was taking TOO MUCH time.

I fucking love Putin for doing that whole Ukraine shit. You have any idea how much money I make running food into that shithole? Im like Nic Cage in Lord of War, except there really arent any guns under the rotting potatoes!

First 3 topics yeah didn't bother watching the rest

was embarrassing
>WRONG
>WRONG
>WRONG

sounds like confirmation bias to me user, why is it impossible for Cred Forums to ever admit Trump did wrong? Any time he fucks up you just say its because things were rigged. What are you going to do if he gets elected and things start going to shit, blame the democrats for his mistakes?

>she's not getting beat up, it's just allergies, heat stroke, pneumonia!

>hillary literally does something illegal and potentially gave away american secrets
>lol she admitted it so it's fine
>trump said some retarded shit
>lol he's the worst, let's let the criminal be president

You have no idea how to read into this kind of dialogue. The stuff trump did is the exact shit that gets you railed on, Hilery was a lawyer who has clearly practised how to avoid leaving herself open to these kinds of probes.

Stay mad that your salesman is losing to establishment techniques tho.

So now it's Trump's fault ? It's not the moderator's fault if Trump came in unprepared and wasn't able to ask simple questions or talk eloquently.
Keep in mind a President doesn't make decisions "from the heart".
>She only handwaved it away.
Handwaving it would be what Trump did. I.e Denying it even happened or that he had anything to do with it. Admitting your wrong doings isn't handwaving, it's actually the opposite.
>So which gotcha question are you not pointing out?
An example at the top of my head would be the global warming question.

Even Zyklon Ben caught on.

I didn't see it and spent all night until until 3 am searching everywhere with about 15 other people. Also posting a link is different then bot spamming a poll
It will be early next year, we are out of University of Chicago and been working on it since the beginning of the primary. The most interesting so far was the death of The Sanders subreddit and the birth of extreme alt-right racism with-en Cred Forums and /r/the_donald. We have multiple pictures of people in /r/the_donald posting addresses of Muslims online asking to beat the shit out of them and then confirming that they went and visited them. Pretty disgusting honestly

>he's voluntarily a cuckold

To be fair Trump handled it poorly and honestly could have done a better job of deflecting. But any idiot can see that the moderator was going out of his way to give Trump bullshit questions. Honestly, half of these questions were tabloid-tier drivel and didn't even touch on major issues.