Black Ops 3 Mod tools - Too little too late?

steamcommunity.com/games/311210/announcements/detail/845939098881203473

The update includes:
>Black Ops 3 Steam Workshop***
>Unranked Server Browser***
>Radiant Level Editor
>APE, Asset Property Editor
>Mod Tools Launcher
>Optional additional assets installation under Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 -- Mod Tools' DLC section. Includes more level building assets from a variety of official Black Ops 3 maps.
>Full example maps of the Multiplayer map Combine and the Zombies map The Giant
>New Server Settings Menu in Multiplayer Custom Games and Zombies Private Game where you can set how your server will display in the Unranked Server Browser***
>New Mods Menu where you can load and unload your subscribed mods***

Wait what, it's real?? Thought they were never gonna do this...I should probably re-install this then
Better late then never, it's more than what we're probably gonna get with Infinite Warfare and the Remaster since there is no Beta for PC and no word on how it even runs on PC

I think they confirmed IW and the remaster won't get mod tools.

Nigga what do you mean? They delivered everything they'd promised and it will keep the game alive for years now.
Look at WaW, it still has a shitton of players and lots of custom maps.
Only thing we can hope for now is a proper discount, I really hope based 3arch can persuade activision to cut the price after iw releases and flops

>COD4: Squared not getting a remaster

Promod.......I....

Alright, might be time to buy the game.
Here's hoping we finally get the modded maps and game modes that Titanfall dropped the ball on.

Guess I'll stick to BLOPS 3 then...at least they offered starter packs for 15 bucks and they're now giving us server browsers and mod tools

Don't buy the starter pack if all you want us mods. I think it's only for people that buy the full game. I might be wrong tho so make sure you check

>I think it's only for people that buy the full game.
Nope, starter pack users also get mods, they just don't get DLC/zombies.

>tfw modding is out
>UGX and zombie-modding forums still alive
>UGX Forums have been waiting for this to happen and finally it's here
>We should if at best expect the best WaW modders out there to make some crazy shit provided BO3's tools are as good if not better and more efficient

Today is a good day, friends.

>too little too late
>literally the savior of this game, giving us as much/more control than waw modding
??
especially since this will probably be the only cod for another 10 years that has mod support.
more like its gonna be a good 5-10 years since I can bet most people will switch to bo3, bringing us some fucking crazy maps.

The game runs like absolute dogshit. My friends persuaded me to get it on sale at G2A for under 20 bongs, I've played 100 hours and it's still an abysmal game underneath, even when it runs decently. It'll die the death it deserves.

I can tell you're about as hype as I am.

Which teach do you think is going to make something big first? ZCT or UGX?

oh we do?! I was under the impression that I wouldn't get to use mods since I only bought that

Very true, this will be an issue.

no clue, honestly. I dont keep up with that much, I just used to play a shitload of waw zombie maps a few years back.

It's good user, just expect some amazing work next year.

Personally I think it's too late. Now that Infinite Warfare will be released soon, and they know it will flop, they try to safe their most active game right now so their player base is still big with modding features

On the fence on getting it and this thread is going back and forth

It's half assed, the console is lacking commands and the server browser is a custom lobby browser.

don't buy it unless you find some deal for it going for $30-35, not worth full price. If you only want mp, get the starter pack for $15

I'm Prestige Master level 275 and play on PS4. AMA

Do you actually go out of your basement?

Sure I do. Are you really that impressed by 275? On PS4, the real big boys are 500+

I don't play this game

Just looking for cool/funny mods with a semi alive community

So why the fuck are you even in this thread?

I don't even know man, I'm bored

Go look at some of the DLC Maps for this game. Maybe it'll entertain you.