How many do you have Cred Forums?

how many do you have Cred Forums?

The only ones I bothered getting were for all the Devil May Cry games and the first Rachet and Clank

8 I think.

One(1), I'm not going to pay for online play and trophies.

1 and that's from MGSV

>collect 1,000,000 bolts

Uncharted 1,2,3 and finishing Witcher 3 now

There's a point where you can just use the bolt detector to get infinite bolts, just leave something on the circle button and go to sleep.

Dead Island
Ratchet & Clank 1, 2, and 3
Sly 1 and 2
Jak and Daxter
Gravity Rush Remastered
Telltale's TWD
Persona 4: Dancing All Night

Working on Dead Rising plat at the moment. Only 9 more trophies and they're the harder ones.

Deadly Premonition Director's Cut, Okami HD, MGSV, new Need for Speed.

I only got 4
Resident Evil 5, me and my friend played the fuck out of it
Resident Evil 6, shit game but I went through it with a friend and its a super easy platinum
Sonic Generations, I loved the game and had a lot of fun doing this
The Phantom Pain, it was tough but it was a labor of love, I really like the game despite some of its flaws

3. Would have a 4th for Skyrim but I made the mistake of buying it at launch on PS3 and one of the early bugs was that the game liked to erase trophies. I was nearly at the platinum when I lost about 80% of my trophies. When I did a second playthrough years later I got it on PC

most recent was evil within, quite proud of that one as I cleared all the DLC too

last of us wasn't too bad but grounded was a headache

not quite sure what to go for next actually, was thinking Dishonored, although some of the challenge DLC ones are really tough

0 because I'm not autistic

casual scum

2 just fucking 2

>anime image
>I'm not autistic

I only have one for Bloodborne and Gravity Rush.

Currently trying to complete Binding of Isaac, but holy hell does donating 1000 coins in Greed Mode and beating Hush with everyone feel like a chore.

I finally got Bling Brigade! Now I'm working on the last few trophies. What I timeless game, even after all these years. Especially with that stellar custom soundtrack player.

Zero.

Would be 2 had I not fucked up and erased my Okami data.

4 I think

Virtue's Last Reward, Zero Time Dilemma, Danganronpa 1, Guacamelee STCE

So I really only earned one lol

BY THE WAY WHILE WE'RE IN A PLAYSTATION THREAD, FAGGOT NO. 9 IS ON SALE FOR 12 BUCKAROOS

WORTH OR NOT WORTH

That's why I like trophies, they're like permanent save files.

Only 14, nothing noteworthy.
Currently trying for Muramasa, but I can't abuse iframes well enough.

3. Bloodborne, Shovel Knight and Salt and Sanctuary. I never owned a PS3 and I don't really trophy hunt. The only reason I have those 3 is cause I've put a shitload of hours into those games.

across 360 and ps3, I have 6
skyrim
oblivion
final fantasy XIII
ratchet and clank UYA
inFamous
inFamous 2
I'm close on a lot of other games, but certain trophies take way too long.

What's your rarest plat? Eventually, it'll be Doom 3 on PS3, but for now it's this.

FIFA 12 plat, 1.6% rarity. I'm ashamed.

Rarest non FIFA trophies are the GTAV and Yakuza 3 platinums.

nothing impressive

Just 3, Senran Kagura EV, Black Ops 3, and Dead Rising

I have achievements because Xbox is better.

They're literally the same thing.

Only 1, sadly.

nuh uh

How to beat the chocobo race in FFX? The controls are not fun

103, I don't buy new games that often anymore, so I just complete whatever I do end up buying.

74. They're all from shit games though.

Unfortunately there's an element of luck. Sometimes you'll just get a course where everything is in the right place and you aren't bombarded by seagulls ever other second.

Just keep at it is all I can say. I did it in like my 10th try.

Look it up on youtube, there's this one guy's video that shows the one layout that works best. I believe it's when the 3 birds show up right at the start.

Probably Dragon Ball Xenoverse on Steam, currently sitting at 0.4%.

About to get my 10th one, dying light. Also looking forward to plat digimon cyber sleuth and prototype 1

I prefer platinums

>Steam
>plat

6 or so. I have 19 stars, but never go trophy hunting unless it is really fun like in bb or guacamelee. Most trophies just feel like unfun tasks.

Zero. I have never given one iota of a fuck about trophies. Trophies are the sole reason cheats do not exist anymore. You can't cheat anymore because that would mean you could acquire all those cheevos and trophies through less than honest ways and the developer overlords can't have that because gaming is super serious business!

Fuck trophies and fuck you if you actually bother collecting them.

I'm sorry the industry left you behind but maybe you should get gud and stop complaining.

Mod the game if it bothers you so much.

Weeb fighting game plats are rare apparently.

12 Real
53 Fake made on the ps3

>Devil May Cry
>Devils don't cry

spoilers, man!

Actually, cheats do exist, it's that developers are too lazy to implement them.

Take Resistance 3 for instance -- Cheats only negate the Superhuman difficulty trophy. Every other trophy is not affected by cheat usage.

I wish I had more it just I always got distracted with something
I could easily get a platinum in Lego Batman 3 which I got for Vita, but now I'm obsessed with Destiny and kind of stopped caring about trophies

none

Last time I checked (before this summer) 2 or 3. Actually I disabled trophy notification long time ago because it's annoying. The only plat I hunted purposely was Demon's Souls and then spot caring.

I've been slacking lately, fucking Overwatch and returning fall TV.

Bloodborne
Virtue Last Reward
Zero Time Dillema
Jojo All Star Battle (did it in an afternoon)

Maybe 13 or more, I've been clearing shit out, but 100%ing Arkham City is bullshit because the Riddler Campaign is bullshit for the other characters. They just aren't different enough to make it fun.

I have 8 in total, but my favorite one by far is Resident Evil Remake.

I am proud of this one Cred Forums, should i be??

Gravity Rush Remastered and One Piece PW 3

Alien: Isolation
FFXIII: Lightning Returns
Gran Turismo 6
Hitman: Absolution

Hardest one to get was GT6 because of that 12 thousand km total trophy which was really grindy.

>I cheat for trophies
xD freakin epic dude

33!

it's because devs use trophies as some sort of market research.

>never ever

pfff but you had a chance, you know there is Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+ for Vita which has trophies for the stuff that isn't in the game like coop

Post your PSN throphy account.

I got 20, being the last the most difficult of all

LittleBigPlanet Karting, fucking online servers.

literally how

enough

None