Souls

Should I play Dark Souls 1, 2, or 3? Also, Souls thread.

Plump!
Chubby!
Healthy!

Say it with me now
THIQQ

Why is japanese food so next level what are we doing wrong

I got hard

Play them in order and then judge whether Cred Forums was right

Post the edit with lewd faces

THICC
But for real, play 2 first, since it is majorly sifferent from the other 2.
If you play 1 into 3 into 2, you will literally not be able to understand 2, or get used to it.

I'd say three but your save will get corrupted 35 hours into your first play through and you'll have to redo everything because bandai can't make a decent fucking port

yes I'm mad

DaS, then DaS2, then DaS3.
This is the only answer, anyone that tells you any different is retarded.

Go away.

where can i get this? i want thick pancakes in my mouth. where i will live there. i will pay

>DaS, then DaS3
>This is the only answer, anyone that tells you any different is retarded.
ftfy

DeS->DaS1 PtDE (PC with DSFix)->DaS3->DaS2 SotFS (arguably the worst in the series, might be worth skipping if you aren't interested in continuing)
Fit BB in there whenever you feel burnt out and want something a little different.

Anyone that tries to go from DaS3 to DaS2 is going to drop 2 immediately.

I didn't like 2 too much but it was better with the DLC.

Play Demon's, Dark 1 and Bloodborne and then wait for all the DLC to come out and play Dark 3.

I did 3 to 2 and, although the switch was hard cause the movement is ass, I ended up liking 2 more because PVP was good, estus wasn't overpowered and it wasn't linear as fuck.

Make a standard american style pancake but slightly wider. Once the batter has solidified a bit and started rising, pour a donut shape over the partially cooked batter then flip