>play random game online
>notice one of your opponents is a youtuber
>absolutely destroy him
Feels good man.

>play random game online
>do absolutely horrible
>turns out your garbage skills were highlighted in an eceleb's video
>now everyone knows you as "that guy that [eceleb] rekt"

Thread is about you posting stories when something similar happened to you I guess.

>see a guy with his twitch channel URL as his name
>annihilate him throughout the match
>check his channel to see how butthurt he is
>just got done throwing his keyboard

It was Chivalry

this happened to me when i was playing some fag with his twitch stream in his name in rocket league. i was destroying him 2 games in a row and he kept shit talking. he rage quit the 3rd game. i looked up who he was through his stream and it was that one edgy fag who helped develop paranautical activity

>my mfw when I've stream sniped nearly every major dark souls streamer

>play dota 2 against two big youtubers
>dont even knew until a month later one of my friends sent me a link to it

It's fucking funny as fuck watching two ecelebs losing their shit over a blinking gyro support with chain stuns and perpetually gank raping their entire team until they just accept their death of -25 off 6k.

I didn't understand half of your post but I assume you rekt them.

>he actually uploads it

>my my face when when
fucking retard

Is this supposed to be meta humour? Going so far down the hole that you come out at the other side again?

>advertising your stream
>at any skill level below the top 1%
why? no one wants to watch that shit

>When a twitch streamer post like to stream in chat
>Has 2 viewers (including me)
>Hear him making excuses every time he fucks up in game.

>>When a twitch streamer post like to stream in chat
>When a etc

That is not how you meme on here, gayboy. Go back to facebook.

Got a link?

Did you get Peeve?

Ah you're right, not enough twitter niggerisms and Cred Forums filter evasion trash!

Get the fuck out, summerfag.

>blinking gyro support

Nice

What I meant is that you are supposed to start your greentext with "mfw" or "tfw", not just "when".

This is fairly established, and the fact that you automatically went with the "when" and use the term summerfag unironically showcases that you are a fagtron and should go get your face raped.

Its Fall now, user.

how would i notice some is a "youtuber" if i dont give a fuck about esports and LPs?

i once got into a game 5 people were spectating and it was really lame. i had no idea what was going on but they thought me asking "is there some kinda eceleb in this match or what?" was real funny.

There is a youtuber who uploads like three videos every day for a certain game I play, so I just noticed his name because his videos keep flooding my youtube frontpage because I once looked up one thing from the game on youtube.

I'm just surprised someone who plays a game so frequently is so bad at it.

I'm not sure about "youtubers," but you can usually tell when someone is a twitch streamer because they have they have to stick "twitchDOTtv/" in their username so everyone fucking knows.

>play against some guys who work for the game's company
>they fucking suck and lose against a bunch of Cred Forums and /vg/ losers