>may god have mercy upon our souls as these children will grow up someday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjLQnUg15Xw
youtu.be/8sImGjr1sTA
youtube.com/watch?v=qlSCfBwMSG0
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/may/03/biology-sexist-gender-stereotypes
vine.co/v/iPvEAHhbxBV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Children are always retarded, I couldn't give less of a shit if they pour their retardation into Minecraft

Welcome to the future generations of children

youtube.com/watch?v=kjLQnUg15Xw

>"how many of you...this is your first MIEN KAMPF!"

I cringed hard at that compilation of last year but this is absolute gold

>do you like harambe?

props to the harambe dude

it takes balls of steel to just walk up on stage to make that joke

Is that dick at 3:00?

Welcome to the future generation of mankind.

youtu.be/8sImGjr1sTA

the best bit was
>I don't know what a Harambe is?
>the qt laughing her ass off at her stupidity through out the entire thing

>that little girl asking about muh feminism
Thanks America

Kids doing/saying dumb shit? Holy fuck OP, I gotta share this fucking epic cringe on my ironic rare pepe page with my fellow filthy frank fans. kys and thanks for the tip my autist.

this.
*tips fedora*

white cop dude needs a high five

>ACTUALLY girls make up 48% of gamers

yeah, that seems about right

The song at the end. Is that from Mass Effect or Human Revolution? Can I have a name?

Moon man.

>all those adults so close with children
excuse me?

WAIT......FUCKING MAX BROOKS WROTE THE MINECRAFT NOVEL! IYGHARXIUJHGUJHWB

>implying being ignorant about some retarded ass ape is stupidity
The dyke bitch was fucking repugnant, but you're an equal piece of shit.

/r9k/ please go and stay go

The cow looks like a community manager or some other bullshit position like that where her entire job is Minecraft's internet presence
So yes, not knowing Harambe is stupid
also
>I'm so cool for not watching TV and movies

>Those kids BEGGING for console exclusives

Just remember. Whenever you get into a pc vs console thread, it is those white tween autists who you are arguing against.

Are numales and autismos the new norm?

I guess you're right now that I think about it.

Nothing will ever top dedotaded wam.

Al these hired host chicks look miserable

I can understand begging for exclusives and hating it when games go multi platform because you're a retard who feels like it devalues your own choice of platform somehow
HOWEVER, that one kid was specifically asking for exclusives so people would have to "buy every version"
The fuck is up with that?

That hambeast with a lisp reminds me of Linkara.

>ugh I was born in the wrong generation
>I'm not like these other kids I like old games like halo xD
Neck yourself kiddie

>that gross hick fat chick with a boob tattoo

It's almost like children have always been stupid, or something. The internet has just made their stupidity more apparent.

Okay, actually laughed on the last part

this. fat cow maybe fat cow but at least not some shitty pleb like you for giving a shit about the worst meme in the last fucking year.

>came for Kyary
>no more Kyary

Nigga for what purpose

jewish brainwashing

>I'm a shy extrovert

My sides are in orbits.

>he's still trying to shill

What's the problem with this?
Extroversion just means you like hanging out with people all day every day

Means your talkactive, sociable, confident and outgoing. Being shy is the whole other end of these characteristics. Of course you can be sociable but not as much as a extrovert.

I always liked the definition where introverts use energy to talk to a bunch of people but extroverts gain energy, which would mean it has nothing to do with shyness and all to do with how much social gatherings you can take

Serious question: Nobody above the age of 18 actually thinks the dab is cool right? Only kids unironically do dabs, right? It looks hillariously stupid.

>those kids had the time of their lives
>they went home to their loving families who let them go to the convention
>you're a 23 year old kissless virgin who spends his life browsing a japanese imageboard and hasn't talled to his parents in 4 years
I want to laugh at the autism but i can't

>loving families
>let their sons become addicted to minecraft and Youtube because parking them in front of a tablet is easier than actually having to take care of them
Choose one

Someone post the twirling girl

WARNING SHOCKING TRUTH ALERT TRIGGER WARNING

you were most definitely this autistic at this age, especially because you post on Cred Forums

maybe you were smart enough to allow no video evidence or you were good at hiding it but you still were

>Make some little cube building game
>Make millions
>Get paid 2 billion to sell it off
>Don't have to deal with this shit anymore
>mfw I'm not Notch

The fuck is up with the kids and the sneezing gangsta pose?

He was destroyed!

That's called a dab and it's incredibly popular thanks to blacks.

It's only funny if you do it ironically and your pals play along with "BOI HE ABOUT TO DO IT" speaking of which

*gets ready*

>crowbcat makes video
>spends the next week spamming it on Cred Forums
every time

>the dedodated wam guy
I don't know who's more autistic. He or the original kid.

I think he just has a sense of humor and no fucks to give.

>these are real human beings existing in the world right now

AHH SHIT BOY HE FINNA DO IT

A lotta loyalty for a buncha autists

well honestly autistic white kids trying to dance mostly looks autistic

>That kid who wanted features exclusive to the console versions of Minecraft

He probably console war shitposts on Cred Forums.

This caused me severe internal pain. Please spoiler that shit on a worksafe board.

>"shy extrovert"
The fuck does that mean?

Like dabbing, like wax dabbing?

I do that yes

>He doesn't enjoy the unfiltered autism of MineCon.
I'll miss it when it's gone.

I want to fuck that sheep.

you grandpas are already bitter as fuck before the age of 50
"muh future generation is this, muh future generation is that"
go get a heart attack or something, fuck off

BOY HE AIN'T GON DO IT AWWNAW
ASHEIEET

HIT THE QUAN ON EM THEN I NAE NAE SILENTO SILENTO ANGLO KANG

I'll kiss you user and then we can call your parents to tell them.

Being shy is not the same as being introverted, you dumb fuck.

So she likes to hang with people while not saying anything?

>I'm shy and expressive at the same fucking time.
How about you go fuck yourself?

this is correct.

you can be a shy extrovert.

Quite a lot of Keemstar shilling in that video.

You notice almost every single one of them are white.

>bringing up race at all for no reason

What are you, black or something?

a person who is shy at times and an extrovert at the same time is called a normal person you fucking sperg

People with Autism should not be allowed leave their houses.

They've never been the norm, They're just the loud ones that ask a million questions that have already been answered to them.

The con's autism level was like if I cloned myself and started my own club composed of nothing but them.

Women were a mistake.

harambe xD

>all those dabbing kids
What is supposed to be funny about dabbing except that it looks retarded?

haha autism kids
so this is the next generation...wow...

how is this even a thing, what went wrong so this could happen

We all have severe moments of embarrassing regret from school years, but I don't have anything on par with publicly posting about being a polywhirl demikin satan-eater on the Internet for everyone to see. These kids are going to be so fucked up in a few years.

>Pantsushot
just like my japanese animes!

She means she's a woman. She likes attention and feeling like she's part of a group, but she doesn't like to offer much socially.

Hi /r9k/, how is it going?

wow it was a LOT of people's first minecon

ABANDON VIDEO GAMES WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

THE INDUSTRY IS IN THE SHITTER

I REPEAT

ABANDON VIDEO GAMES. THERE IS NOTHING LEFT FOR YOU

The only cosplayer I've ever see that's age appropriate for wearing costumes and being happy about it

I met a girl on /r9k/ years back and she let me stick my penis in her and now I'm now allowed back.

It hurts watching this, i seriously can't. But at the same time i want to.

>@ 0:45

NO MORE DEAD COPS

Who's this semen demon?

thx for that, i needed to feel better aboot myself today
i may be autistic but i dont act anything like these faggots
dont even like minecrtaft, i just dont have the imagination to build all that shit and NEED/WANT to share it to complete strangers

majority of those kids dont even have actual autism but the internet and the game itself has killed so many braincells they are just sheep trying to fit into a community.
they could have grown up perfectly normal if it wasnt for the game and being on internet 24/7
your not supposed to bring internet stuff into everyday life, it fucks up society.

The dab is bad.

Its akin to the cabbage patch where its so bad and looks so dumb its actually fun.

Its falls into its so bad its good categories along with 90's Nicholas cage movies and Doujin 3D fighting games.

>dedodated wam

So these are kids who keep talking about exclusivity on Cred Forums.

How did this even happen?

>perce

how can 18+ women compete?

SILENCE, I AM AN IMMORTAL GOD.

Was that a sperg trying to be funny or a genuine retard?

budding

The internet, user. Most of these kids aren't old enough to really know anything about gender. Some aren't even old enough to have really encountered gender differences, and once they hit puberty, will go bananas, because what once seemed so simple no longer makes sense.

I think I would humor some of the cute ones.

Oh, I love your tits, your slender feminine body, your full ass, and tight vage.... DUDE!

I can't watch this.

>Are you a boy or a girl?
>VAGUE ATTEMPT AT HUMOR

I just don't understand it; how do you complain about a problem that you created on your own.

This tumblrshit must give people with actual gender dysphoria another reason to kill themselves.

I was going to stay happily stuck where my 7850 would take me and never upgrade again. then it broke. I couldnt bring myself to buy a shit card and never run a game again. now I have access to a whole new world of garbage. Kill me.

I couldn't make it past the 5 minute mark

*hihg speed dab*

this is literally white male genocide. i was told if i didn't watch this i would be marched off to fema camps by hillary and the gay gestapo. when will our oppression end bros?

The dyke seemed to be pretty relaxed/normal, I mean it's not hard to pull of at Minecon.

>muh exclusives
>facebook memes
>autistic behavior
>e-celeb wanking while nobody actually talks about video games

Its like the physical manifestation of Cred Forums, what the fuck

I managed that one.. but not the VINE one.
When you're not a gender user.

also shoehorned social politics instead of actual video game discussion

>Psychology teacher
>Part of the spec is on sex and gender

How long till I start getting death threats?

Eva Green smoking
Delete this
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I can't handle this shit

aldults just dont get us.

fucking ADORABLE!

they're trying to get kids to take hormones and get their dicks cut off so they cant reproduce, thinning out the population

About 12 hours after the first sex and gender section of the course.

>Autism + Pedophiles

This can't end well

Freud wouldn't stand for this!

That's what they're doing to themselves.
Something like a natural disaster due to over population with too much freedom.

It's too late
They're plotting your downfall already

There is nothing wrong with playing Minecraft.

what is this feeling

Well if you watched the whole video, he fucking trolls everything.

>dedoated wam
>finger in hole on camera
>middle fingers on camera
>keemstar promotions
>going on stage when he didnt win

He did a good job

Why was the fat alt chick with the undercut and unnatural hair color the most based?
>Shut down the question about the industry being male dominated.
>Doesn't follow retarded memes like Harambe.
>"Is Harambe a game? It's not a type of game? then why do I need to know about it?"
>Promotes reading.

Jew memes, same with everything else.

12 seconds, I couldnt withstand another second

>VR kid who wants to blow up the world
>kid dressed as notch

only based kids in the video, the rest was a complete cringefest

>all white people

Kek, remember when you were ruling the world?

Who knows?
I don't know what Harambe is either./spoiler]

she could have been based but when she said 48% gamers are women she just dug her grave

tablet/facebook/puzzles are not "GAMES"

your just mad the last fest you went to they were handing out turkey dinners.

yeah boi, I had delusions of grandeur just like that gril who asked about male dominated video games and then smugly smirkeb thinking "they will now think of me as smart and extraordinary", I still do

>Them
>White

Kyary is cute! CUTE!

>white women

not even once

>you're
Doesnt change the fact that your race are slowly becoming the new nigger race.

>The games aren't REAL games
Stop it. You're embarrassing yourself. Casual games are games too. No one would dispute Tetris is a game. But by today's standards, it would be considered casual trash. Girl's just like easy shit. Back in the day, a lot of women would play arcade games, because the games were simple, and arcades were social environments. The complexity outgrew a lot of women. But casual mobile shit managed to bring them back in.

Trying to tell people they're not real gamers, because they don't play some boring ass PC grand strategy title is retarded.

>you will never lick Kyary's sweaty armpits after a performance

you wut? take a look around. white nations are the best nations.

It's finally complete.

......Hitler should have won

What kind of faggot even calls themselves a gamer?
I've been playing games for roughly 20 years. I have never used that word to describe myself.

I think the problem comes when they try to act like they know just as much about the hobby/industry/trends and can speak with the same authority as hardcore gamers because they play Candy Crush sometimes. It's not a matter of "YOU CAN'T USE OUR LABEL REEEE" as much as it is "Don't act like you know as much as we do"

Post more cute children.

Time to leave this planet.

The type of person that has zero personality. THe type of person that needs to base their personality off their hobbies instead.

So when someone calls themselves a gamer, you can expect the worst.

yeah cause consuming entertainment media is something to be eltist about

Actually, that's another reason why the fat alt chick was so based. Because she said women don't bother labeling themselves as "gamers." And she's right. Only the obnoxious girls call themselves girl gamers. Everyone else just plays games.

None of that was implied in the woman's statement. All she did was say 48% of women are gamers. As in, 48% of women play games. You're imagining all that other stuff.

For now.

Enjoy it, while it lasts when the liberals finally cuck western civilization.

if you play games in as much free time as possible AND play a variety of games throughout your ENTIRE life your a gamer

same reason you call people who watch sports shows all their life all the time a sports fan, you wouldn't call someone who watches a baseball game once in a while a sports fan would you???

Thanks Obama

Ergo, It's likely that 48% of 'gamers' are female.

>implying that men do
I doubt that's what she meant by it but still.

this dabbing shit is getting out of hand

were letting Europe show us the reasons why we need secure borders first. Europe is the experiment.

Everyone does it. If you don't know actors, some people will be elitist. Same with musicals, directors, memes, dances, famous movies, etc. People like to feel better than other people. Knowing about something that they don't is the easiest way to do that.

>Gender

I'm not implying anything. All I know is that people who identify as gamers are usually twats.

CUUUUUUUUTE

You know, I want to be a bit fair on these kids because, you know, they're kids.

But Jesus.

I'd just call them both fucking losers, how about that?

Whatever NERD.

>implying that men do
Men DO label themselves as gamers. Are you high? Also, that is exactly what she said. And she's right. Men put the lable "gamer" on themselves far more than women.
And even the guys who don't use the label, still act snobbish about gaming like they are a part of the real gamers, and everyone else are pretenders. So even when they don't use the label, they still come across as cringey elitists.

>Theater buff
>Film buff
>Faggot
>Choreographer
>Film Buff
and nobody likes any of these people.

Half of them are kids that have been raised on internet memes.

Sperg copying an underdeveloped autistic kid.

>This entire thread
Holy fuck you fags are out of touch. You can take it as a point of pride if you want but it mostly just reads like you have no social life at all. I'm 23 and I see this shit in passing almost daily without sperging out.

By the time the experiment finishes in Europe, whites in America will be a minority. Most children in American today are non-whites.

I wonder how many people would stand by and do nothing at this point if someone started committing mass genocide on niggers. They've made a lot of people hate them.

Why are white people so susceptible to mental disorders?

so what does that make you?
your on a chinese video game forum, loser

want to be friends? just kidding

user. I meant for example 90% of males identifying as gamers.
Not that it doesn't happen.

And I doubt it's true that males use the label more. How do you know? Maybe they're just more vocal like certain groups that promote fluid genders.

I think dabbing is great, because it's the perfect visual aid to help recognize retards and douchebags.

Because blacks and mexicans already have mental disorders so another one doesn't make much difference? :^)

I find it funny its the white kids talking trash about white people.

White guilt people are some of the worse on the planet.

couldn't make it past the 1 minute marker.

Being vocal about a label, is the same as using a label. How else could you use a label without expressing it?

Also, no one is saying 90% of men identify as gamers. I really don't know how you came up with such an arbitrarily large number.

Well, lots of blacks are actual sociopaths, so I think we are even

What is dabbing?

>what is your favourite character?
>like youtuber or what?
HOLY FUCK JUST BURN IT ALL FUUUUUUUCK

nobody gives a shit having 10 kids is how you fuck up your part of the country. We will just congregate in the nicer parts of the city like we always do.

I want 11 minutes of my life back.

Did you see the kids in the video throwing their hands in the air?

>want to be friends

depends. how tight is your boipucci?

That stupid "dance" move people do when they extend their arms, and put their head in their shoulder.

> Most children in American today are non-whites.

Race mixing emboldens the youth with the best traits of both races

No, I didn't pay close attention to that video. It would be a waste of time. Why can't you just straight up say what it is?

its what you do everytime when you sneeze

Because why would I attempt to inaccurately describe it when it's prevalent and shown multiple times in the video in question?

>Vine Marathon

I am all the fucking way not clicking that shit

My sister and her husband are like that. Its so fucking annoying. Every holiday they being their white guilt talking points and finally i said shes being a cunt to everyone in the family.

Parents and my other sister had my back. Havent talked to that bitch for 3 years.

user holy shit. Are you literally retarded?
It was used as an example. Not an accurate representation.

..You HAVE to use labels? Why do you need a label?

>I didn't pay attention to the topic of the thread. Spoonfeed me.
Leave.

V I D E O G A M E S
I
D
E
O

G
A
M
E
S

They need labels because of insecurities user, duh

nazi salute while smelling your armpit

No. Now I'm going to stay in this thread and keep posting things you don't like, out of spite.

That user is merely pretending so fucking hard. Not sure I can take much more.

explain to them that if they can't understand the difference between sex and gender they'll fail the class. Simple as that.

Damn I really want a breakfast biscuit from micky d's now.

>Ask AAA devs to pander to women because they are 48% of the market
>They actually aren't because they aren't playing those AAA games, or even other games, they're on Facebook, but still counted as gaming
The point is valid.

Frankfurt Institute

not very bright are you?

unless the DNA gamble picks all the best traits you get an amazing offspring

but what if the gamble gives all the worst traits instead?
gonna kill the offspring? no you will let it grow up and have its own offspring and hope none of its worst traits transfer to the new offspring...good luck with that

>How to get the school board to fire you: the post

There's a difference? Is this bait?

I can't get through the video

>everyone can be a gamer, even if you're playing SYUU DOOH KOO in your phone

Native english speakers always fuck up with foreign words, goddamnit

Gender is an Anglo-Norman meme that went too far.

She even said it in the video herself

>Even if they're playing nothing but sudoku

Do these idiots really think someone who plays Sudoku on their phone for free is someone who will be dropping 60 dollars to play these games? This is why saying 48% of the market is female is fucking stupid.

This is a good thing though.

>did you have to tell your dad you were straight
No, he found out by looking at the internet history before I knew about internet history.

Pure decadence. Fuckers bitching about privileges, not understanding that the very fact that they can bitch about such things instead of being worried about hunger, cold, disease, dying because of war or gang violence means that they are more privileged than at least nine tenths of the human race

Let me see if I understand... I said that men label themselves as gamers more than women. You disagreed. And you based your disagreement on the notion that 90% of men labeling themselves as gamers sounds inaccurate. Except you didn't mean 90% literally. 90% was just an example? So the example being a general large percentage? Or what? I can tell you that any percentage you imagine, it's still a larger percentage than women by a considerable margin. Because we're talking about relativity here. Relatively speaking, mean label themselves as gamers much more than women do.

>..You HAVE to use labels?
No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying that in order for a label to be applied, it has to be expressed. Like, who would know that you are a gamer, unless you say you are a gamer? Or maybe you don't say you're a gamer, but they still label you as a gamer. The only way a label can exist, is if someone states it. So to say that males are more vocal about a label, is to say that they use a label more.

>mfw my mom let me start watching adult swim and play M rated games when she found out I was fapping to MILF porn

nope.jpg

i couldnt make it past 30 seconds, holy fuck

she has a lisp or something, they always fuck up words.

>So even when they don't use the label, they still come across as cringey elitists
Why are you even here then? This is elitist autist central

>American
>White

>He doesn't buy 60 dollars worth of lives in Sudoku
non gamers leave NOW

Lol this video is just pure "white people" cringe.

Like seriously all those weak ass dabs.
They can't even dab correctly and it's not even difficult.

Spazzing out from basic ass questions.

Lol pathetic

>And Growing

>Ask AAA devs to pander to women because they are 48% of the market
Who? You shouldn't put words in people's mouths. We're talking about an individual, and you are making them responsible for things that they didn't say.

>They actually aren't because they aren't playing those AAA games, or even other games, they're on Facebook, but still counted as gaming
Casual experiences or not, they're playing games. And we're talking about minecon here. So thee women at least play a game as complex as minecraft. That's a step above facebook games.

>She even said it in the video herself
That was another woman actually. The editing was tight. So I can see how you would get them confused.

Here's the solution: Ask what their sex is instead of their gender.

If these weirdos want to turn gender into their special snowflake party, fine, but at least sex still refers to actual biology.

>The Internet

Really, this. Teenagers were always dumb as bricks and confused. In times before the internet people just told them that it'll go away once they grow up. Now they go to the internet and get affirmation for every brainfart.

You should pity them. They never had a chance.

>weak ass dabs
>can't dab right
Black pride thread

Science is a social construct of the patriarchy

I can't fucking take it

>Why are you even here then? This is elitist autist central
Don't 4get. You're here 4ever.

did you fuck her

This is why we needed mental institutions.

Being cucks and criminals?

Yeah they should give you an injecting that puts you to sleep(dead).

challenge accepted

I thanked her really hard.

please please tell me this isn't real

for one thing we have less children than the minorities because they have like 10 of them. It has nothing to do with race mixing. That is still pretty rare with white people.

my only wish in life is that i can live long enough to watch this generation die

or just some showers

i will give you an injecting of semen if you don't get the fuck out of here

>giftgas
Only in germany.

Does any of you know her name?

How Zyklon B become gas??

W-why would I leave if you're being so generous?

>race is a social construct

>makes valid point
>still triggering turbonerds on Cred Forums years later
Definition of pathetic.

>niggers being niggers
>jews being jews
>sandniggers being sandniggers
>white people's turn
Oh shit, our gene pool is fucking tainted for good.
Well .. China, South Korea, Japan, it's your era now. Have fun while it lasts.

stay woke bro

If you think that's hard to believe. Consider the following quote

this is why i stopped thinking of suicide
i want to watch the trainwreck of society becoming even more retarded year after year

if i ever become homeless ill be killing other homeless people to help out the city i live in, it will be the one good deed for the universe.

Typical Cred Forums goer in a public space attempting to fit in by regurgitating stale jokes at the expense of a literal autistic girl.

>all the chancer in this thread mocking humans

>implying Zyklon B is real
Good goy, don't forget about the 6 gorillions

Are you retarded? You do know that gene pool diversity strengthens a species, right? And you know the degree to which DNA between human races is similar, right?

Race mixing as it stands does precious little but mix two paints of differing brands. The color is different but the chemical makeup is basically the fucking same. It isn't inherently bad or good, it can just be either or both.

>science is a social construct
NO ! THIS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED !

>Be 14
>Divorced parents.
>Dad finds a new girl.(now his wife)
>Helping him move into a new home.
>Find a box of his VHS porn tapes.
>A couple of them are of shemales.
>He acts nonchalant about it, and doesn't even try to hide it. Just tells me and my brother not to look at it.
>Later, visiting dad and using the PC in the basement.
>Start hunting for porn.
>Look through history out of curiosity.
>Find more shemale material.
>A few years pass
>Start drawing girls with dicks.
>Start posting my futa art online.
>Become a porn artist, primarily drawing futa.
Dad what did you do to me?

the best gift the jews ever received

I mean, I guess.

I tried to make a Spongebob fanclub in my room when I was around that age.

When you accept relativism, everything is a construct

The last one too.

>tfw black and watching all of this unfold

Hot damn

At least our stupidity occasionally warrants a laugh

In sociology, yes. Believe it or not humans have held the concept of non-binary/"third" genders for millennia, with numerous cultures around the world still practicing it.

On the bright side, if there's any .. they will normally not produce offspring and their fucked up DNA will just nourish the local flora.

...just
stop

>yfw this is a cosplay of a Youtuber
>yfw it's the HYUH HYUH HYUH guy

who should i vote for if i want these people purged.

>Acting like Einstein made it instead of figuring out a nature constant which got proven again and again among other things by the very nuclear weapons she's mentioning

Are those people even capable of having coherent thought processes?

Trump

Look up the "out breading depression"

It's the opposite of incest. But with similar end results.

Do you even have to ask that question?

There is no purge choice
trump would get impeached
THERES NO END TO THE SUFFERING

I was under the impression that gender=sex.
I thought they were both used as what you are biologically.
Of course there may be biological abnormalities.
How can you practice a third sex? Are we talking about things like eunichs here?

Voting for Hilary will give us 4 more years of bullshit, that will eventually tip the scales and incite a full blown culture war.
Voting for Trump will gives us a false sense of cultural improvement that will make us complacent and allow them to take over. Right after Trump leaves office, the political climate will rubberband extremist left.
People are just starting to get fed up with this SJW bullshit. You need more time for that anger to ferment.

Thanks for posting mommy

Universal constants are a white supremacist construct.

I fucking hate Cred Forums but we really need a WW3 so these useless indeviduals genes don't get passed on.

Chirst, i can't even tell that most of those girls are suppose to be girls

Enough time for an Austrian to save us from the horror that is on the horizon.

I didn't know Ali G liked Minecraft.

>It isn't inherently bad or good, it can just be either or both.
A mulatto is lesser than the White part, but better than the Black part. In this instant, miscegenation is bad for Whites and good for Blacks. Miscegenation is always bad for Whites actually because it's always a downgrade.

Similarly, miscegenation reduces genetic diversity as it reverses the effects of genetic drift.

I made it through the whole thing. Kill me

People said the same shit about pokemon back in the 90. Quit being fucking autists

>He doesn't know about the third gender

Remember the '90s, when "dabbing" didn't mean some retarded dindu dance, but instead was a form of greeting initiated by hitting a friend's clenched fist against your own?
I guess that's what these retards are calling "brofist" now.

>tfw you know this was a very bad man's last attempt of making something good for humanity after a few horrible experiments
>Guys i have created a wunderbar insecticide ! Zyklon A !
>higher ups ask if it's way less diluted, what would it do
>.. well zat would be a terrible killer gaz.
>*smiles* all around the table
>ACH, NOT AGAIN !

>spending more than $3000

God damn that's not even a lot and he looks great. He seemed to already have good genes though so I'm sure that helped.

america has always had a horrible culture though

>People said the same shit about
I love this phrase. Because every generation uses it. And every generation is softer than the last. No one wants to admit that we're spiraling culturally.

>he even dyed his armpit hair

fkin turbo nerds

So, what do they do at this minecon shit?

Some of those girls are really cute.
I want to fuck the lesbo out of them.

That was giving dap. Not dabbing. And it too was popularized by what you call dindus.

Oh right, I forgot that everyone has the same skeletal structure and proportions. Nevermind the fact different races of human have differing proportions and skeletal structure. Most noticeably the facial structure. Just because you can mix something does not mean they aren't different. You SJW's are the most ignorant people.

I bet you're the kind of faggot that hears an Australian speak in a thick Australian accent, hears someone say "You sound Australian to me", and goes "You sound like a HUMAN to me." Fuck off, kid, we all sound like human beings this one just happens to sound Australian; and probably because they are Australian.

It's always refreshing looking at video game expos seeing a ratio of maybe 10:1 boys v girls and knowing full well Female's make up almost 50%.

>i fucking hate Cred Forums, but i want exactly the same thing that Cred Forums wants

so you hate yourself?

>Fruit Punch & Cotton Candy Popsicle with Gumballs

Nothing you can find on /r/blackpeopletwitter is funny.
Nigger humor is the festering cesspool of the lowest common denominator.

End it all

no no no no no

no no no

I refuse to believe a person like this can exist

You know I used to love that stuff as a kid, we would play Crash bandicoot, mario, my sisters played as well.
It's not complexity because they would play Tomb Raider, and Fps's and all that, but it was there. GTA was very popular. I think mostly girls avoid being competitive but they will play if it's socially approved.

Who's this guy?

You'll be surprised how well Cotton candy and Fruit Punch blend

He invented the meme I think

Trying too hard, there.

No user read more it makes sense :^)

I can't even begin to understand what it means.
The bits i have define me as much of the color of the inner side of my stomach .. i am me, my dick doesn't drive me around like an ice cream truck.
Are these people like that because they give way too much of a fuck about the box they are supposed to fit in instead of ignoring it entirely ?
What the fuck is a third gender ?
Does someone even need to be a Xth something ?

I'm voting Clinton for this exact reason.

What the fuck. Whats next? Newtons laws are sexist? I hope they start claiming gravity is sexist and leave this godforsaken earth

>Parody of the wam kid
We need to go deeper

Apparently. But I guess this actually ties in with this thread pretty well. After all some of it is about labels and what people think of themselves.
Mentally ill people are a third gender apparently.

>keemstar harmabe kid trying way too hard
He actually got me with the last one though

That's some high level mental gymnastics.

Oh fuck off and get off of this site.

>ww3
>inept & psych eval rejects likely to be chosen as canon fodder
>likely to be chosen as target by ennemies since civilians and probably very far away from anything industrial useful for war
Yeah, send the valid troops to the brawl and let these thrive. What a good idea, you fucking reta-

OH GOD IT'S ONE OF THEM, SEEK AND DESTROY !

>And every generation is softer than the last.
People said the same shit about hippies in the '60s.

Gravity is oppression. Check your mass privilege.

The rabbit hole is pretty deep and gets only more confusing the more you go down. It's always funny to listen to feminists when they go on about natural science without having the slightest grab on its core concepts like empirical evidence. But if you delve into it for too long you'll start hating women and probably humanity in itself.

Is it worse to live in America, or in Europe, nowadays?
Russia and Japan seem like the last not shit places in the world

They were right.

>This thread

Did you idiots forget all the dumb shit you did when you were a kid? Shits just a phase, it will pass.

>hits just a phase, it will pass.

That was only true before so-called adults started to validate every stupid shit kids pull off.

Do tomboys not exist anymore?

Everywhere has problems. Putin is the effective dictator of Russia and has anyone who he doesn't like killed, but he's more benevolent than other dictators.

Japan is a really nice place, but they're having issues in relation to their place in the global community and their declining birthrate.

sex = biological, your junk and your chromosomes
gender = mental, what you identify as

for like 99% of the population the two are exactly the same despite SJW sperglords insisting that it's a broad spectrum that runs the gamut from special snowflake to specialer snowflake

When they become adults, they'll drop their silly fads.

Happened to goths, emos, transgressives and hippies.

Imagine these people when they're 60 years old.

>i-it's just a phase!

How do you think they will be when they grow older? Spent their childhood in front of a screen watching some money hungrh celebrity, while ignoring their parents

Nah, it's a pendulum. The 1 & 2 world war generation was way tougher than their parents.

The pendulum either swings back or society breaks, see Roman Empire.

Also earthquakes and huge storms

Yeah, that just means that they're sperging out about retarded internet memes instead of the retarded shit you sperged out about as a kid, like He-Man or Power Rangers or Ninjago (however old you little shits are)

You sound like an oldman. Every little kid is an insufferable faggot, it's part of being a little kid and discovering yourself. Or are you the same insufferable faggot you were when you were a teenager? A strongly doubt it

>anyone who he doesn't like killed,
>but they're having issues in relation to their place in the global community and their declining birthrate.

You are either very young or not very smart my friend

>while ignoring their parents
Most parents are pretty stupid. Having kids doesn't turn idiots into anything else.

Actually, sex = babies

>The 1 & 2 world war generation was way tougher than their parents.

Bullshit.There is no "tough" generation. When shit hits the fan one just have to survive and stop crying around.

This is what I needed to wake up:
A fedorapost with alt-right maymays about decadent empires

So, mid-80s?

There's actually cause for concern though. In the past everyone had to face the real world eventually and they were molded by it. If you thought you were a wolf or some bullshit you couldn't carry that shit on past your teenager years because in real life everyone would think you're a weirdo. Plus it was harder to find other people who also thought they were wolves.

Today there's a community for all kinds of weird shit as well as communities that tolerate all kinds of behaviors. So it's much easier today for someone to fail to "fall in line" with what's commonly accepted by society than it was before. Both in terms of weird shit (like thinking you're a wolf) and in terms of basic expected behavior like not being a dick.

>A white Brazilian man

You sound like an alarmist trying to ring bells. Calm down man its just kids being kids. This has been happening for literally hundreds of years.

Thank god I'm almost 30 and actually enjoy sims more than games that feminists and other crappy people enjoy.

I'm just saying the world with Internet is different than the world without Internet and that it's not accurate to just say "it's been happening for thousands of years" when the dynamics of this thing that has been happening have been changed so dramatically.

It's only gay if it's futa on male

>words have meaning
Out of all of the bulleshit there, somehow that one sticks out as the dumbest thing

Not the woman.

Why do you think people are starting to think like this? Who do you think are pushing all of this political correctness? How come whenever something even mildly "offensive" is said in a public setting it gets major publicity and everyone involved is majorly shunned.

Women.
The men who give in to women just so that they come across as the "nice guys" are equally as bad. Women are far too easily offended and men are scared to speak truthfully as a result.

This shit would never have happened 100 years ago, it all comes down to women and how they've been growing their influence over the past 100 years. I'm sure the internet is also involved, but I'm glad we have it right now as it's the only place we can vent our true feelings without getting our reputation tainted in the eyes of the public.

>all these people saying not a girl
>they have feminine haircuts and literally wearing shirts with cleavage
I don't understand.

I get that but if gender is what you identify as in your head .. no, i can't even formulate a fucking question because i'm so confused.about this shit.

WHAT IS EVEN AT STAKE ABOUT THIS ?
Seriously, the way i see it, it's like if it mattered to me as much as it would be a crime to not be specific enough about my hair color.
>DUDE NO
>ITS #1A0F04 NOT BLACK LEARN MY HUES SHITLORD

>When shit hits the fan one just have to survive and stop crying around.

Exactly. And guess which people survive and form a society. Hint: it's not the people who cry.

Do you feel threatened by my supreme enlightenment?

>white people
Don't worry familia, the nightmare is almost over

Nightly reminder that Common Filth is right.

It lets you go in any bathroom.

Doesn't mean normals won't kick your ass, tho.

Win-win.

I'm I have a question for you if you even know how to help me clear this thing because i'm getting legit upset about how little i comprehend this.
I need a twitter, a tumblr, anything you pretend to not know about so i can get some answers from a person who fits in these specific points
>is a trans something (or not, does it matter?)
>has to identify as a new made up gender
>(hard) is not batshit insane
>would be willing to answer to a cis white male (i can't believe i typed this without biting my own hand)

Seriously, i need to dig deeper without having to rely on some retard blog, i need direct person to person dialogue.

>tfw born in 1988
>tfw the oldest poster in this thread

and yet im still considered a Millennial

its funny because thats exactly what they are waiting for.

>all young people

This will solve itself as they age and realize how fucking retarded they are.

What the fuck was that weird arm flailing thing everyone kept doing? Is that some Minecraft eceleb meme?

I've never seen people like this in real life. They're just mentally unstable people trying to inject their twisted minds into the world through the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=qlSCfBwMSG0
You will like this lady.

How do you feel about being just in the right generation to have millions of kids meme at you with ebin Cred Forumstard meems?

Millennial used to mean people born after 2000. You know. THE NEW MILLENNIUM. Now it literally just got coopted by marketing firms to mean "Anyone born between now and 1985."

It means fucking nothing.

Sociologically, everything after the baby boomer generation is fucking pointless because the reason we started keeping track of generations in this hilariously inaccurate form was because of the sudden HUGE surge of births after the world war ended and all of "the greatest generation" came back home and fucked. It was all within the same span of like 2 years that we had this huge population surge. Millennial is stretched out over 30+ years because there's no real surge, and thus no real purpose for the nomenclature.

>if i was in VR the first thing would do is blow up the whole world
Lost.

meh. she has just appropriated Cred Forums culture into her videos. At least she's not memeing too hard.

You must be twelve

like her? I fucking worship her, she is the ultimate waifu of all millenia

But it's so sad knowing I'll never ever even smell her gorgeous hair, I'm gonna end up making a tulpa or summoning a succubus that looks like her.

nice try i was born in '81

there are prolly older fags but they wont post.

I dunno man. I was retarded, but I was normal retarded. I played a lot of vidya and dressed like a spaz. That's about it.

This seems more like enabled narcissism and community-reinforced delusion during critical development years. There's no way in hell these kids are gonna turn out alright.

let me guess you just got to the 7th grade and being a kid is so last year. The kid that made the trip to that shit and memed it the whole time was more autistic than those kids.

>Millennial used to mean people born after 2000.

No, it never meant that. It always meant people who came of age around 2000 or so.

can you repeat that in english?

gender is a meme, sex is determined biologically by whether you are XX or XY. Of course there are XXY and XYY and XXX and stuff, but those are anomalies and we won't be discussing it here.

Gender is literally a social identity that we attach to certain sexes. It has no scientific meaning as it changes constantly.

No, like I said, I dressed like a spaz and was your typical Cred Forums beta male dork. I, however, didn't entertain fucking idiotic misconceptions about gender being a trendy clothing item you can swap at a moment's notice.

I also didn't think that people should respect and revere my chosen weirdness. I was a dork and I expected to be treated as such. I didn't have adults drilling bullshit into my head about how I should cut off my dick as to not be oppressive.

you having trouble reading son? point out the hard part and maybe I can clarify for you.

oops I thought you were talking about the minecraft video. ya this shit is because of fag enablers.

lmao

>Gender is literally a social identity that we attach to certain sexes. It has no scientific meaning as it changes constantly.

Fuck off.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/may/03/biology-sexist-gender-stereotypes

Don't be an enabler, you little shit.

What are you doing on this site, grandpa?

It's called "dabbing", grandpa.

It's just semantics, dude. No amount of burying your head in the sand is going to change that Sex is a real, constant, unchangeable thing, and that gender is a social identity that (generally) describes sex.

>the guardian

HAHAHAH, libtards everyone

Loonie tunes. And how exactly are shitty internet memes the same as cartoons?

has she ever shown her feet?

>fastly

>i'm a cancer
heh

You idiot. The article is about a study that proves that gender and sex are intertwined done by people smart enough to not work for the guardian. Read it before you judge.

Gender is as much hardwired as sex is. It's mental illness that separates it.

Not him, but I haven't been paying attention. Can someone explain to me what gender is?

Explain. Putin does silence opposition and has people killed. Japan does need to be less isolated if they want to maintain stability.

>This is the world's greatest superpower

top fucking kek

Masculine vs feminine.

Some people see it as a traditional role that society forces you into but research shows there is an inseparable link between it and your bio sex.

Men are inherently different from women and always will be.

So gender determines if a girl is a tomboy?

It doesn't seem to me like simply acting in a certain way warrants using the word gender for it. Isn't that what a personality is?

>Being a disgrace to your family

At least it's honest.

This

the jews run the media son. this is what they wanted. White men arent allowed to be men in a mans world. Well at least thats what the tv says. Good thing most people can differentiate bullshit from reality.

I think that's more environment and personality. Maybe she had like 5 brothers or a blue collar dad or something.

Even tom boys have feminine qualities. Biology pushes you towards certain behaviors and you can't escape it. Even traps act a bit masculine.

I don't see why environment needs to be mentioned. In the end, environment may contribute to what your personality is like, so it's not worth mentioning.

I bet someone said that when books were being mass produced.

77 here
i still post ocassionally but my hands are starting to cramp

>dress like a girl
>talk like a girl
>look like a girl
>wear makeup like a girl
>be a bitch like a girl
>be a sassy ass cunt like a girl
>take dick like a girl
>NOT A GURL

and they were absolutely right about that. all the stupid fucking hippies did is create almost a 50% divorce rate and sowed the seeds of contempt for the regular man from the yuppies in charge.

If you have a dick none of that matters.

HE ACTUALLY POSTED IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>tfw bisexual
>tfw attracted to men and women and not some weird kirby-gendered dough zir.

I don't get any of this shit. Am I forced to support this shit?

to you, maybe

I luckily never encounterd these specimens in real life (should be America thing), bzt think about it for a second. In maximum of 10 years these people will be completely DESTROYED.
>no good degree
>no job
>hunger, death, drugs
>death
It's a compeltely lost generation which will be seriously FUCKED ones things at their nice white suburban neighborhood will get worse. Damn, next financial or whichever crisis wil lbe glorious.

You're not supposed to support this.
Only literal retards do.

At least people with gender dysphoria have a reason to feel the other gender.

These lunatics just treat it as a game of dressup where you pick what you want depending on your mood.

>bisexual
sure, that exists
why can't you just admit you're gay?

>tfw i actually watch vines from all the popular viners

i have no shame

because he only likes to get shit on his dick once in a while?

ok, will do.

This is a shitty position I am in, These insane people would probably have no problem with that but apparently it's a huge problem for you.

I'm not, that's why. It would be simpler at the end of the day desu.

You know, even many gay and trans people have disgust for this insanity. Their strategy is to be so loud so that everybody has an impression they are majority. But have you encounterd one in real life? And if yes did you had a feeling they are majority?

>white people

I go to a very liberal college, the place is full of them. They are the majority.

>that moment when kyary thought j soul brotha was talking to her but he was talking to moametal
vine.co/v/iPvEAHhbxBV