So, have you bought Skyrim Remastered™ yet? If not...

So, have you bought Skyrim Remastered™ yet? If not, you do know that you can get plenty of good DLC for your copy of Fallout 4™, such as Far Harbor™, Automaton™, Vault 88™ and Nuka World™.

Other urls found in this thread:

tesgeneral.com/gameplay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will there be sex mods for skyrim on console?

But Todd...
I get it for free :^)

>88
What the fuck Bethesda?

I think I know who is behind this...

Spoilered for trigger warning.

Is Skyrim Remastered going to have a DLC season pass? I don't think Todd would """give""" a game away without having a way to make some money off of it.

Who cares if the DLC are included with the remaster, JUST BUY IT!

You won't fool me Todd. You guys are going to make even more DLC and trick autists into buying it.

Don't worry, I'm on your side Todd.

>Owning New Vegas
>More hours logged in it than Fallout 3™
Oh, you've done it now.

Got my Fallout4 settings all done and set in stone.

My apologies Mr. Howard. I was launching FO3 through the mod manager and it did not add play time on Steam.

>remaster for a game thats not even 4 years old

This is some next level kikery, worse than DLC. Who started this bullshit anyway?

>Looked up specs for remastered
>Will look worse than my current setup of modded Skyrim I've had for three years

Bravo Bethesda

Todd utterly destroyed them.

He talked about real games and stories and Obsidion just talked about the bear and bull.

He had them on the ropes the whole times. All they could do was arrogantly smirk while they were losing. It was embarrassing for them and their whole community

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((rpg codex))) agree.

Todd dominated.

I was going to buy the legendary edition at 75% off to get it for free, but since you jews removed it and inflated its price you're only getting a pirate from me

Fuck you Todd, get Obsidian to make actually decent games and I'll give you some more spare change

Maybe check the release dare for Skyrim before posting bruh

>not even 4 years old

Skyrim will be 5 years old in November retard.

Meme all you want , but I'm pretty sure most people own at least one copy of Skyrim and most of those on Steam. So they get it for free.

WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THE GAME WITH MODS RUINING THE PERFECT EXPERIENCE I MADE FOR YOU

post todds

So that the masturbation breaks remind me to take breaks.

>420 mods installed

I have achieved chim and you can no longer stop me

Because I'm making your game more perfect Todd

Is there a Todd mod for skyrim yet?

I want to use mods and make him rape a clone of himself

The demographic they are aiming for are the people who will buy it for a console at full price just because its Skyrim.

Is there a mod that makes the combat not shit?

tesgeneral.com/gameplay

Hey out of pure curiosity does somebody knows some torrent sites which haven't been shut down yet?

From an engine perspective, no. It's still going to be the same old swing, block, swing shit. But there are mods that alter it to achieve different tastes, and is a good place to start.

I do but you have to pass the "real gamer test":

Why DOESN'T it "just work?"

>Why DOESN'T it "just work?"
But user it does

Show me your fallout 4 receipt now

Eat my ass Todd.