HYPER LIGHT DRIFTER GETS 60FPS PATCH + BOSS RUSH MODE

HYPER LIGHT DRIFTER GETS 60FPS PATCH + BOSS RUSH MODE

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST BETA BUILD ANONS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUT5SBZkVys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

torrent where

Sweet, a friend and I were going to continue our coop playthrough today.

OH SHIT

finally I can buy it

Is this game worth the sale price? I've had my eye on it, but I'd like some input from Cred Forums

It was worth before this update, but this right here is some goood shit

It was already worth it before this. But its DEFINITELY worth it now. Its a solid 2D Zelda game basically, but with faster combat and worse music.

honestly I didn't actually expect them to do this because I know from personal experience how much work it is to go through your entire code to implement and debug variable values that tick per frame

it's nothing like zelda though, don't compare it to zelda

Then you should also know that doing computations per frame is outdated and lazy as fuck.

then you should also know
that's all gamemaker studio can do

Torrent where though? I actually am going to try before I buy, because it is on sale, but I have a whopping 11 dollars for the next 6 days if I buy this.

Its a lot like Zelda
>travel to different regions of the world solving puzzles to make your way to the boss of each region and fight them in top down melee combat

Buy the game when you have money, faggot.

that is not what makes zelda zelda though, zelda is its own philosophy in game and level design that people keep trying to push and copy by doing the things you just mentioned, but everytime they forget about the gamedesign philosophy of it and then it's just nothing like zelda

Oh shit that makes sense. I have never worked with gamemaker before, but if that's all it works with, then that makes a lot more sense. My bad user.

That intro was some crazy shit.

FUCK just read Vita and Wii U are cancelled. My toaster is so shit it can't run it, but I really wanted to play on either of those two.

The creators literally named Zelda as one of their inspirations.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUT5SBZkVys

they can do that all they want, guess just how many games do that

and almost ALL of them - including HLD - don't actually are anything like zelda in any way shape or form

That's awesome, one of the major complaints I heard lodged against this game was that it was hard to keep up with the frantic combat at 30 fps, will have to check this out. thanks OP

That's neat and for sure it's better to have 60 fps than to not have them but in a game like HLD it doesn't really make much difference.

Is it only local co-op, or can you play with a friend online?

it's the ONE major reason why Cred Forums has been shitposting this game for weeks when it came out
pretty sure that update is pretty big for many people, I know it is for me

Thanks, anons. I'll check it out, then.

Local only.

I was going to buy the vita version too. I'll just stick to my pirated copy.

if you had a good PC you could just homebrew your Vita and use moonlight to stream HLD to it

GUYS GUYS GUYS
GAME IS FAR FROM GREAT DESU

>I'm here to contribute nothing to the conversations except shitpost an opinion in hopes of getting replies.

Nice, will grab it when it gets 50% discount.

As if people here need any reason to shitpost.

I did not know about moonlight. I just fucking kissed you straight on the lips, user-kun. Gonna get a not-toaster eventually.

moonlight only works with older (a few versions older than current, mind you) nVidia GeForce Experience, so yeah, hopefully that gets ironed out in a few updates
thanks for the kiss bby

it was worth before, but some people hated the 30 fps thing... the fact that this is 60 fps now.... do it.

Also i am concerned that the game wont be constant 60, unlike the 30 fps which is ALWAYS 30 and you never see a dip.

Im afraid that it wont be constant 60 and that ill see a drop and itll trigger me

game is still short as hell with exploration so braindead its insulting

It's 3 hours long and isn't without it's flaws. I'd wait for it to be at least $10

>indie shit
You will have to do better than that to even convince me to pirate this trash game.

>if its indie its bad
Please fuck off

No. I own it and have beat it if you were wondering.

Sure, shill.

More then 2 player?

Actually it is really good game. Hard but good

>Hard but good
What's so hard about restarting a room until you beat it

I am contribution that it was too hyped

funny joke, it's the inverse at this point in time. indies are the only good games being made.

What the fuck my mind is blown, I can't believe they actually went back and made it 60fps hot dog

I knew the creator was a good guy. Pic related.

What's the better control option for this, M&KB or gamepad?

I pirated it when it first came out but didn't get far, I think I'll give it a buy before the sale ends this week

Oh nice

Dev is a braindead sjw but I might actually buy it if 60fps works properly

>Lots of secretes and hidden areas to unlock

he's got a loose definition of hidden

Kb and m is good but controller is better

call me when the pirate bay has this latest patch. Only then I will try this game out.

This. I will even buy it if this version will be good cause it played like shit with 30 fps.

This. No joking around.

Pad, but KB+M allow for easy as fuck 800 dashes needed for an achievement/skin (skins actually affects passive stats so consider it)

F I N A L L Y

Now i'm interested

torrent pls

>ANOTHER game maker studio pixelshit indie retro platformer

really uh... "cool" game you made op... maybe reddit would be more interested

>honestly I didn't actually expect them to do this because I know from personal experience how much work it is to go through your entire code to implement and debug variable values that tick per frame

What the fuck are you talking about, you retard?

This reads like word salad someone made from random jargon floating around in a 2nd year community college comp sci student's brain. Do you honestly not know how to do perform delta time calculations? Do people REALLY peg game logic to framerate in 2016?

Post them 60fps webms

did you ever touch gamemaker?
I know how delta time works don't worry

I just don't bother with it in prototypes because it's a waste of time since 90% of my prototypes will never amount to anything

but I still have to go back and fix the code for those 10% and that's a hassle, which is why I'm blown away that they actually went back and did it FOR AN ENTIRE GAME despite stating otherwise when it released

>pixel graphics = retro
nice meme

> indie retro platformer
>being that retarded
>persona 3 pic
really uh... "cool" post you made user... maybe reddit would be more interested

This game was fairly boring and half of the upgrades are shit.

>Game with 4 DIRECTIONAL DUNGEONS
>BOSSFIGHTS
>WEAPON UPGRADES
>GIMMICKS
>ETC
Its Zelda.
Zelda it is
Just a lot more combat focused, with good combat.

It's like the original Zelda, where combat is the main focus and it's actually engaging and challenging at points.

Anyway love this game, this and Dark Souls 3 are my two favorite games this year.