This is a list of the best bosses in the Dark Souls series. Notice how one game is missing?

This is a list of the best bosses in the Dark Souls series. Notice how one game is missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8KUwhYfotU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dark Souls 2 was bad but Fume Knight and Alonne were great fights even if they were just Artorias Reskin #57

Also Ludwig is better than every boss in that picture.

How is Kalameet even a good boss? Nothing he does is memorable. I played the DLC for the first time last month and don't remember how it went down.

>Lothric

>90% are human bosses

your list is shit

Fume Knight is the most overrated boss in the series and one of the most overrated bosses of all time

Best according to who? You?

Sinh, Fume Knight, Alonne and Dark Lurker are all pretty cool in my book. On the other hand I found the twin princes in your picture kind of shit and didn't care much for the legion either.

But yea, gotta keep up with the Cred Forums crowd so DS2 is literally (LITERALLY) the worst game ever made right ?

>non human bosses
>good

>human bosses
>good
They're all the same

Watching Gough shoot him is memorable

>Abyss "chainbackstab me" Watchers
>Champion "parry me" Gundyr
>Pontiff "parry me, I'm a shittier Darklurker" Sullivahn
>Soul of "fanfiction" Cinder

Yeah nah

3 doesn't have a single good boss fight you fucking drone

The problem is that the cool bosses in 2 are too easy to be taken seriously on Cred Forums. Skeleton Lords, Scorpion Queen, Flexile and Sinner

Can someone tell me what was so great about Fume? I get Alonne had that seppuku option and that is sort of cool.
Fume I barely remember. He did a lot of damage and had two swords.

God you have terrible taste.

Promise me you will never become a critic or ever get into game design.

>Look, here's my personal list of bosses I liked, with no objective measurement of anything, just literally my personal opinion with no justification, and I didn't put any Dark Souls 2 bosses on there

Ok, a complete nobody personally didn't like any DS2 bosses. What's your point?

>das1 dlc and o&s
>das3 parry heaven
smelter looking glass and fume fit right in your shit opinions list
where are the demons you shit

Dancer was the shittiest boss in 3, you've got some serious shit taste, OP.

The same goes for you as well, better yet just keep your opinion to yourself. You don't seem capable of answering simple questions or actually explaining yourself anyways.

Really? I haven't fought Kalameet since shortly after the game's launch on PC, but I remember plenty about the fight.

What do you mean explaining myself?
That was my first post and I just got sick reading your dogshit opinion.
Even for Cred Forums and even for souls threads you stick out as having horrible taste.

I hope you get brave enough to finally kill yourself soon.

Dancer isn't in that picture, that's Artorias. OP should still end his life though.

Fume Knight was challenging in comparison to the rest of DS2 bosses. People equate difficulty with quality. Therefore, Fume must be a good boss.

only played DS3 it's a shit list

Wew lad

What's wrong with Sanctuary Guardian?

I'll agree with most of those choices. Don't get why most people omit dragonslayer armor from these lists, I thought the battle was a great spectacle on the bridge with the pilgrim butterflies. Dat theme too. That transition gives me chills every time I hear it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8KUwhYfotU

>But yea, gotta keep up with the Cred Forums crowd so DS2 is literally (LITERALLY) the worst game ever made right ?
I feel like you're trying to be contrarian.
DSII is generally agreed to be the worst of the series everywhere, not just on Cred Forums, and who the fuck is saying it's the worst game ever made? It's just a very disappointing game after what preceded it.

It is a good boss, but the second stage ruined it for me.

Second stage?

Should have dropped his armor.

>majority from 3
Spotted the noob

Where's your BB, bro?

This is also the reason why people think OnS were a good fight. In reality, it was a pretty shit fight.

Second phase.

>dark souls series

That was the biggest strength of DaS3. Boss fights.
DaS1 had the best world design
DaS2 had the best online
DaS3 had the best lets say PvE.

At least they're unique and visually interesting.

I don't remember Dragonslayer Armor having a second phase.

dragons join in and a few new attacks

The flying butterflies start shooting red nonsense from the sides. Also, he gains more attacks.

Nah, in terms of pure mechanics and uniqueness, Mirror Knight would be the best. There's really nothing unique for OnS save the fact that you're fighting two guys.

I found it to be one of the more memorable and enjoyable fights in the game, despite the long tedious run up to them when you die and the game sometimes being bullshit when trying to deal with more than one enemy.

>Promise me you will never become a critic or ever get into game design.

i bet you unironically applied for a job at kotaku

hang yourself

I played through the game ten times. I kinda assumed the dragons came in right from the start.

They're the only boss in the game with two distinct phases.
Mirror Knight is unique, but his gimmick doesn't work well.

Ds2 has more replayability than Ds3

>Mfw we will never have a dark souls game with the world design of 1, the online/pvp of 2 and the enemy design of 3.

It is over, being a good note or not, 3 is the one we end the series.

That would have been cool actually, would make his speed boost a bit more plausible. Wasn't enough to ruin if for me though.

He gets supercharged and way more aggressive, and the pilgrim butterflies start chucking meatballs at you. There's an audio cue, like this strange droning to give you a heads up. I remember the first time I fought him, I had serious trouble and had no estus left, then when the spells started dropping I knew I was so fucked. Managed to get him down to 1/8th health before they got me. The hype was real.

They are, they just spectate til he gets down to half health or just above it and then join in.

how

>Not posting Sinh

Shit taste.

And Skyrim has more replayability than Shadow of the Colossus

Replayability is the most retarded thing to judge games.

It is the quality vs quantity argument.

You telling me Darklurker wasn't the coolest shit ever?

Every time I play through I just ignore the dragons for the most part.

They hardly get one attack out before you kill the armor.

only clearly wrong thing here is kalameet. Not a fun fight. as for ds2, I think all of the (non-reskin) dlc bosses are fun, challenging fights with a lot of flavor too.

I would agree that none of the non-dlc ds2 bosses are series-best, but they are consistently pretty good. demons souls I think half the bosses are straight up unsuccessful, and even in ds1 the late game bosses (seath, nito, bed of chaos) are really disappointing.

Try doing a 15 vigor run, the red nonsense one shots you. Fukin loved it.

He already posted Kalameet, which is Sinh minus the insipid generic design and hours you're forced to spend waiting for him to stop flying.

> world design of 1
Do you really want a world where the entire second half is an unfinished mess?

What's the problem, m8?

This, my first run was with a mage, but there's more than enough time between the audio cue and how slow they travel to dodge them. It's a situation that has high potential to be bullshit but it's actually quite fair I thought.

>world design is level design
stop posting any time

Not when talking about multiplayer, which DS2 turned out to be the best in the series.

Take it back, twin princes my favorite fight in 3

Dark Lurker looked and fought like a Kingdom Hearts boss.

It's better than the entire world being an unfinished mess right from the start

Artorias is a joke boss

>posting shitty sinh
cmon son

>And Skyrim has more replayability than Shadow of the Colossus
Not really.
Replay value isn't just amount of options, and quality is a major factor in replay value. You aren't going to want to replay something you think is bad, but you may well replay something you thought was great.
Also, games with high skill ceilings, regardless whether they are short or linear, offer replay value as well. There is joy in improving as a player and seeing yourself do better or get further with each playthrough.

Too bad the PVP in all these games is complete shit, and being the best at that means practically fuck all.

> Lothric
> good boss

fighting the camera more than the boss itself is not good. Also phase two is the same as phase one if you hug the boss it's shit design