So it's Chris Avellone's birthday and I'm a friend of his on Facebook...

So it's Chris Avellone's birthday and I'm a friend of his on Facebook. I'll screenshot any posts made on this thread and send them to him provided they aren't vulgar.

Happy bears and bulls day!

Sawyer is way superior and Avellone is overrated. Also Ag Center has got to be one of the worst RPG locations I've ever played.

who?

That's not a nice thing to say on someone's birthday.

avellone worked on wasteland 2? I didn't know that. Also yeah Ag center sucked

Avellone's single contribution was Ag Center.

He wrote Fallout gooder

happy b day
thanks for Dead Money

A sincere happy birthday, Avellone. Some of your games are among the games I hate the least.

>Now that Avellone jumped the sinking ship, Obsidrones have turned against him

oh

Happy birthday baloney avelloney. Thanks for your work on the fallout games.

Happy birthday. Please tell Todd Howard, if you see him, to make bethesda upgrade their rubbish engine and that dialogue wheels are the absolute worst thing to happen to the Fallout series since Fallout 2.

Fallout misses you
Todd Howard is a cunt

Chris please come back. It's just not the same without you here. We all miss you. I miss you.

Delete this. Now.

It's just one autist with a hateboner for avellone
He keeps trying to start shit because everyone likes NV more than 3/4

Pls come back

Happy birthday Abalone! I loved Fallout 3 and 4!

Is there really any quantifiable reason aside from setting/art direction that anyone could possibly prefer 3/4 over NV?

Nostalgia.

>TFW same birthday as Chris Avellone

Sorry Sawboy, Chris is busy working on Prey. If he does a good job, we might let him do a few Elder Scrolls quests, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

My pleb brother likes them because NV is "boring", aka you actually have to pay attention and not just run-and-gun. He's basically playing them like borderlands, which misses the point as much as Todd did when he made those games

Maybe for 3, but 4 was just bad. To be fair, Avellone told me he gave it a B+ "which is low for Bethesda." Let it be known here and now Chris plays Fallout Shelter.

Happy birthday my man avellone

Happy birthday, user. You might not get the (you)s you hoped for but I still love you.