What do you want to see in the next Animal Crossing? No furfags please

What do you want to see in the next Animal Crossing? No furfags please

Here's my (partial) list:
Villagers
>more personality types, I want grumpy villagers to go back to being assholes
>quirks that act like 'sub-personality types' so that two villagers with the both type will still have some small differences
>more complex personalities and 'settings': a tsundere that acts like a jerk but slowly opens up, a chuuni whose character breaks every now and then, a shy one that follows you around hiding, someone who changes personality during the night, etc
>a LOT more dialog lines
>being able to choose where new villagers will build their houses
>best friends that will never leave your town
>room mates, both in your house and between villagers
>villagers related to each other (brothers, cousins, childhood friends etc)
>more interaction with them, like being able to invite them to fish, catch bugs, shop, play soccer etc

Village
>houses for Nook, Able Sisters etc
>more varied zones like mountains, marshes, jungles, etc
>caves: like fossils, are generated at random places every day
>inside them you can find fossils, minerals, different types of bugs and fish, maybe a bat NPC
>more and more interactive PWPs, like being able to build soccer fields or something that add new things to do

Activities
>bring back NES games, they could put those short VC demos or let you play your own VC games
>more minigames like the ones on holidays
>jobs: just like when you had to work for Nook or when you work at the coffee shop, you could work for the Able Sisters to design clothes on commission, or at the Postal Office and deliver mail to the villagers
>an online hub where you can meet with other players, like a mall or something, kind of like the island from NL

There's a lot more but that's enough for now.

Bring your villagers into games instead of Miis

>What do you want to see in the next Animal Crossing?

Something more to do than just collecting shit items for 15 minutes a day. I vote for Farming and Mining. As well as a large overworld to explore where you can meet other live players. And better NPC interaction.

And Isabelle actually leaves the Office sometime besides just Holidays.

That would definitely make it worth picking up a new one

So basically you want a harvest moon with a 1:1 time scale

I just wanna fuck that dog chick

Actually, Animal Crossing also needs to get rid of the real time mechanic. Its the thing holding the series back from having any of the other content I just named.

Its sad because Animal Crossing actually has less to do than a shitty mobile game like tapped out. But I fear that Animal Crossing will be the next game to be smartphones so whatever.

Stardew Valley Nintendo edition?

The ability to date the villagers

Is dialogue specific to the villager's species already in the game?
If not, we need that.

Did they finally make it so you can choose where villagers put their houses? Because having my perfect butt fruit orchard fucked up by that stupid fucking gorilla made me quit playing.

It needs more Amiibo based spin-offs

das racist

>Stardew Valley
Underage please go.

OP here, another couple of things I'd love to see
>scanning amiibo gets you a Nintendo themed villager (which apparently they're already doing), furniture or clothes
>every month or so for a couple of years, new furniture sets, villagers, clothes, PWPs, fossils, events etc get added to the game via free DLC to keep the game alive
>being able to ask things or favors to the villagers. Right now the conversations are all passive, you ask them what's up and they ask you things, favors, give you stuff etc. You should be able to do the same
>ability to ask villagers to do stuff together, like going shopping, playing soccer or some other minigame, trading stuff etc

We need to bring back town involved activities like fishing tournaments, bug hunting tournaments, morning aerobics and more. I miss these from the newer games.

You run out of things to do pretty quickly each day. I find myself wanting to play more, but without anything to actually do.

I want the village to be massive, like with different areas that look different each one.

Also, fuck the real time clock, I hate being forced to play at certain times to be able to do certain stuff. Also the town is dead late at night (even with the night owl thingy in NL), make the villagers not sleep ever, or let me choose the times at which the town is 'alive' (let me choose the opening times for shops, etc)

Nintendo won't add more content because they don't have to. AC sells like hotcakes even when they put the bare minimum in the game, so there's no reason for them to actually try.
It's easy to think of a hundred features that would make the games significantly better, but it won't happen until people stop buying them and N is forced to change it up

I will post this in every thread.
What we need is NOT more villagers but more deep villagers.
I mean, its not Pokemon. No need to have 300+ villagers where they are all just reskins of the same 6 personalities.

Id be fine with like 30 villagers, each with their own quotes and dialogue and backstories. It would make the game infinitely better

I don't think that's really the case with Animal Crossing. Each new installment has added more and more content. Some people around here shit on ACNL but it took me almost two years to get bored of it. I know that if they did a new console Animal Crossing, it wouldn't disappoint. The question is, have they been working on one all this time? Or are they just going to keep AC on mobile & handheld from now on, considering the success of ACNL?

This guy is a fucking moron.

Going to be honest the concept makes the perfect mobile game

Nice elaboration bro.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a phone AC next, considering the moves Nintendo's been making lately

I want to FUCK the villagers!!!!!

You do know it's already been confirmed that AC will be one of the next two mobile games together with FE right?
But they said it will work together with the console games somehow so no, AC is not going mobile only.

are you fuckin retard m9?

>are you fuckin retard m9?
Are you? Your writing seems to indicate you might be.

You liked that guys post so much you made a thread using it?

>Your VC games are obtainable as in game items
>you can set them in your house like the NES games in the first AC
>when friends visit, they can play your games
>if its multiplayer you can play together
>you can still use your emotes mid game so you can make fun of people when they fuck up on the other screen.

>Houses have gardens that can be decorated similarly to the insides of houses, while also still acting somewhat like the other outdoor areas (Can plant trees, flowers & bushes, burying items, etc.)
>Various types of plants become collectibles and can be donated to the museum, probably combined with bug exhibit similarly to how deep sea creatures go in the aquarium with the fish
>Like OP said, varied town types with their own vegetation, wildlife and landscapes. Island towns, desert towns, snowy towns, etc. Make it so your town can be of that type, but you can still travel to the other types in single player using a method similar to the boat to the island.

It was my own post all along actually

Animal Crossing Amie

Don't feed the troll/retard.

My dream since the GameCube one has been for every animal villager to have a unique personality type and dialogue, but I realize how that would be a really tall order. At the very least, they could keep the personality types but give a few lines of unique dialogue to each villager, maybe have villagers talk about their past or family in ways that are specific to them.

I also want more places to go and things to do, give me caves to explore or something like that.

I feel like New Leaf hit the nail on the head but I'd like to see different biomes of towns, bigger towns, more villagers, and getting to choose where villager houses go. More PWPs would be nice too. I love New Leaf so much though so I'm nervous they can't top it...

More explorable areas

Something like a forest to the side of the town that has bugs and flowers that only spawn in that area

The closest I've seen to that effect is when a wolf villager asked me to describe which animal I thought embodied them. The choices were like wolf, gorilla, and cat. I picked wolf and he just said "you're messing with my head, man!".

Is the New Leaf update going to be amiibo features only or will there be more to it than that?

I'd love for it to expand on the game in a huge way but I fear it's only going to give you amiibo-related content which will get old after a day. What's the point of giving me new villagers for a game I abandoned years ago? That's not enough incentive to get back into it.

ACNL meets HHD meets bits of Fantasy Life, although just ACNL+HHD in one game would do it for me already

easier ways to meet people online
higher villager cap
better game economy

Hardcore BDSM.

>telling people to piss off just because of our interests
fuck you too, you bigoted piece of garbage

I think that it would be cool if you could be an animal next game, how would Cred Forums feel about that?

>Interest
>wanting to fuck cartoon animals
>interest
Yiff in hell furfag

Just please let me freeze the game at a certain time when I stop playing and comeback with everything being the same
I know it goes against tradition but making me feel guilty to keep playing the game doesn't fucking make me want to play more

>wants to fuck cartoons too
Diddle in hiroshima weebshitter

A spa/tanning salon so every villager can relax for once

Rommates, dating, and marriage

Dating and roommates.

>Didn't play for a year
>Was super scared to go back for fear of my town being overrun with weeds and all of my villagers being gone
>Finally boot it up again
>Weeds were easily manageable and all of my villagers were still there
It was like I never left, felt fucking good.

Ehh here goes;

>being able to place furniture outside the house
>being able to pick where your villagers are going to live
>more lines, more personalities
>more interaction with villagers (friends, rivals, enemies, maaaaybe relationships depending on how you treat them)
>more town activities

>mfw Pinky left

the worst that can happen is that one villager will move out, but never more than one

I still play everyday though

edgy/emo/tsundere villagers etc.
more hairstyles
choose skin colors
new PWPs and have them all available instead of waiting for villagers' requests
bigger homes