Will you get the new douk?

will you get the new douk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8KOAAZtBapo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off randy

/thread

eat shit and die

I still got Duke nukem 3d megaton edition installed on my ps3 & vita. Still works

>new le bazinga voice lines
>only 8 new levels
>no expansions even though the previous re-release had them
>removed the re-release that was already better than this from the store
>$20 for a 20 year old game
>giving money to the people who raped Duke

na

>no expansions
Shit doesn't make sense at all. This could have been the "definitive" Douk release, but now it has less content than the Megaton Edition, aside from the new level pack.

>Shit doesn't make sense at all.

It only makes sense if you are a complete faggot.

NOBODY LIKES A BIGOT

they're probably going to resell those too

gearbox has gotta make up all that money they lost with battleborn somehow

i hope the new episode is creative and doesn't reuse a shitload of normal assets.
i'm probably just doing to pirate though. removing megaton to sell you it again with less content is very very wrong.
capcom pulled the same thing recently with that megaman collection.

one of the new levels
youtu.be/8KOAAZtBapo
nice stalker remix

Kek, I tought this thread was bait at first

Fuck this, people are going to pay $20 for an old game they've already played to shit and doesn't even come with all the content

The original DN3D map creators and music artist made some new stuff for the new episode so I'm excited about that.

There will probably a way to just get the new 8-level episode and integrate it into the DN3D Megaton Edition that everybody already has.

>developed by gearbox
No.

Don't post this shit and give views to fucking polygon
I couldn't play that fucking bad even if I tried to as hard as I could with a controller

>no Duke Caribbean

Literally the best Duke campaign of all. The level design blows all official addons and most fan-made maps cleanly out of the water

Hell no, I am never buying a gearbox game ever again.

>no true Douk 3D sequel
>get minigames the game and BAZINGA

Why did dook have to die?

BAZINGA

It's impressive that they somehow managed to make the audio quality sound worse than the original. The new lighting effects make the game look cheap too.

no, megaton is the definitive version, world tour doesn't even have the original expansions

>less content than Megaton Edition and twice the price
Gearbox may have deluded Borderlands fans to milk but I don't think what little Duke fans are left will fall for it

There is something wrong with OP pic. Looks like... colourless

Romero may be at a rougher spot than Randy. His new FPS (Blackroom) didn't even get funded

He took it down himself so they could make a demo so they'd have something to show. Besides that it was doing well.

It wasn't doing well. It looked like it was not gonna get funded

He took it down so it could come back with more media and etc. in the future to generate interest and actually help them hit their Kickstarter goal

At least Romero didn't steal money from a big publisher. They just throw money to Romero.

No, it was doing just fine.

God I fucking hate game devs, why are they all such complete cunts?

Who the fuck cares what John Romero thinks/says? He's fucking irrelevant anymore. He doesn't even "do" anything.

>Gearbox

>Duke will spout SJW/BLM propaganda bullshit

WAKE ME UP

>that slow reaction and lack of aim
>lmao, what is this, polygon playing
>lower my eyes
>it's literally Polygon

Look, John, I would back your game. You don't have to get so defensive on a Malaysian anime forum

>playing fucking Duke Nukem on a gamepad

>
>yfw it's actually John

Shut up, bitch.

Is that Stalker? I thought the 5th episode levels were supposed to feature new songs?