Commanding presence

>commanding presence
>used cryptic language
>always delivered on his threats
>had a throne built just for him

Saddler is hands down the best villain Resident Evil had up to date. He has that Christopher Lee commanding presence and it says a lot about a person who can seem so threatening with a whisper. I can't think of a moment where Saddler wasn't the dominant person in the scene.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XWgtZrxzFwI
youtu.be/hu9AvsFgdTI?t=1m8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well yeah, for being small time and all.

This.

youtu.be/XWgtZrxzFwI

how about the moment when leon killed him?

Whenever characters that what to rule the world over humanoid beings suddenly stop giving a fuck and just transform onto something really giant and inconvinent, what is their plan? They cant go back surley, woyld saddler have performed all operations going foward as a giant crab spider?

> his master plan was invading america with a single battleship and a few dozen zombies
lol

>ahh, the audacity of youth.

i've been thinking about that myself. maybe he was so angry that leon had fucked up his plans to such an extent, all he wanted was to kill him.

>implying this wouldn't be enough

t. jealous yurocuck
we have aircraft carriers that could fight a war against a small country by themselves.

>They cant go back surley
However surly they're being I don't remember it being implied that they couldn't go back.

I mean they don't LOOK like they can but cmon man. It's a video game. Gooey magic aura and he's human shaped again.

>I can't think of a moment where Saddler wasn't the dominant person in the scene.
That is pretty easy when the baseline he has to go up against is resident evil, where nobody seems to be completely serious or sane.

His plan was to infect the president's daughter who would infect the president.

After that I guess it would be about using that influence to infect THE WORLD. Complete Global Saturation

BALGRUUF
OH BALGRUUF
WHY DON'T YOU SHOW US THAT PUSSY?

What did he mean by this?

a-are the related a-user??

>Spanish
>cryptic

k

He has to be able to go back. How would he have been able to transform if he hadn't done it before?

the ganados can't go back, when they transform they remain in that state until you kill them or leave the area.

Who told you that?

youtu.be/hu9AvsFgdTI?t=1m8s

Bruh, the heads that their hosts were born with explode to fully reveal the parasite that has taken over. I dont think there is going back