Stolen PS4

I got my PS4 stolen from my house and Sony was no help and law enforcement didn't help much either. Anyone have a way that can track my PS4, they have used it and their wifi has been registered on my PS4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ooG15l_pCko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explain why you think this would be even remotely possible.

Stealing a PS4 isn't the same as stealing an iPhone

you can't just GPS track a PS4 unless you put some external hardware chip inside it

>Sony was no help
You expect them to give you a new console because someone stole it? You should have kept it safer. You're an idiot if you honestly thought they'd give you a free console. What's to stop someone from simply claiming it was stolen just to get a free console?

I thought there was a way to track it by IP address

>buys a nigger console
>expects not to be robbed by niggers

The "only niggers play playstation" has been around since the PS2 days and I don't know why. What the fuck are you even talking about?

Buy a megaphone and walk around your neighborhood shouting "please give it back jamal"

There are, but none of them are accurate or reliable. In fact, they're pretty useless. And you would need to know their IP of course.
Wild guess: sports games, especially basketball and football.

>Wild guess: sports games, especially basketball and football.
You mean the yearly release sports games that are multiplat and also release on the Xbox?

Whovever robbed me wasn't very bright, I had two PS4s one in my office and the other one brand new in the box, dumbasses prob thought it was the box for the one that was out.

PS2 was cheaper to get back then.

Are you retarded? Can you get an adult to help you?

You can actually track it but it requires the Number from the box which I doubt he has because he sounds poor. If the guy is foolish enough to turn it on with an internet connection they can track it, It was on the " news" about this time last year.

I guess. But that's a good thing. So let's recap.

>PS3 is more expensive
>HAHA NO GAMES 600 BLU RAY PLAYER
>PS2 is less expensive
>HAHA IT'S ONLY CHEAP SO NIGGERS CAN BUY IT

I fucking hate Cred Forums.

A lot of factors.

Niggers love sports games, shooters, and anime games, especially Kingdom Hearts.

Sony did let me know then can release this but only to law enforcement but they're taking forever!

No need to get so butthurt about some jokes you faggot

>track it
Just break into the nearest nigger's house in your neighborhood and it'll be there unless they sold it for drug money.

Spot the triggered nygger.

I'm sorry other people make jokes you don't find funny user, but please don't involve me any further in this.

I do have the box with the serial numbers

Thats why you have a pc, nevermind that niggers dont care about pcs its also heavy.

I thought I was gonna get some help here not childish replies. Thanks everyone.

What the fuck do you want us to do about it you retard

well you are talking about a childs toy of course you are gonna get childish replies

You got replies that told you what you wanted to know, did you think we can pull your ps4 out of our asses and give it back to you?

Get the ps4's MAC address from your router. Report the thing as stolen so it gets blacklisted.

Thanks !! Imma try to figure out how to do that.

I think it already got blacklisted, if you know what I mean

You router should have a DHCP binding table (a list of recently leased ip addresses and the devices' MAC addresses). If you remember the PS4's LAN ip address you should find the MAC.

It's more about finding out who got into my house, the day you have kids and a family you'll know what I'm talking about kid. Fuck the PS4 I have a brand new one in a box and I can go out and get another one, so when u grow up you'll see what I'm talking about

yeah but nigger's mind is simple and they can only remember one console. Since the playstation came out first, that's all they can remember.

If they're young bucks, their uncles or baby daddies have told them about how they "used to own on madden 05 and shieet on the playstation" so that's what gets impressed into their feeble, young,crafty, teenaper ape minds.

A nigger will ALWAYS go for a Playstation over a xbox, at this point it's part of their genetic makeup, it's a fact.

reminder that this is what niggers find cool

youtube.com/watch?v=ooG15l_pCko

Notice at 30 seconds how one of the younger specimen of monkeys starts to imitate the older monkey's behaviour and, challenges the dominant one to try and assert himself as the new leader.

>claims to be married
>Can't even speak proper English

Yeah, you really showed me. Go buy 50 PS4s you fucking imbecile, I bet each and everyone will get stolen because you live in the hood. Use your amazing job as a school janitor and try to move to another place, you little shit.

lol terrible video lol

Lol yes I live in the hood and I'm a janitor. Well done.