ITT: Retro games only cu-cks hate

ITT: Retro games only cu-cks hate

Pic related

(And yes, I consider anyone to be a cu-ckold that cares more about the Ultima series and MUH CANONS than appreciating and respecting the first take on sandbox RPG design)

So you think that someone who thinks that it would be better for the game to change some names and be a part of a different franchise rather than rape the lore they like is a cuck?

>mfw he posted this exact same thread on /vr/ just to get replies

The story only makes sense and is interesting by having it be about the Avatar

Whats wrong with pagans?

Do people actually hate this?

storyfags

God storyfags are annoying

Was arguing with some shithead on Cred Forums that said Legend of Grimrock wasn't a real RPG

Just remind them that navigating through preset dialogue trees isn't "real roleplaying" and they should play tabletop or LARP if they want that.

While I love dialogue heavy games like Fallout 1/2, I also dig dungeon crawlers like Grimrock or sandboxes like Ultima 8

Same but I don't delude myself into thinking one is more of an "RPG" than the other because it has more text.

>cu-cks
cuck

Same obv

I was incredibly immersed in Grimrock during my late night play sessions and coming up with my own dialogue for the 4 characters

I could never into Ultima, but I love underworld

Ever try Wizardry 8?

bump

Geneforge is a pretty storyfag game though.

Avernum and Exile balance it out.

Why are you posting this on Cred Forums? Tired of getting BTFO by /vr/ time and time again?

Besides, nobody hates Pagan for the story. They hate it for being a buggy unfinished piece of shit with boring repetitive gameplay and samey locations that kill all the fun of exploration because no matter where you go it's a gray cave full of zombies and mushrooms.

>>because no matter where you go it's a gray cave full of zombies and mushrooms.

Literally regurgitating that cuck Spoony's opinion

kys

Also he liked the story of the game.

Please stop

Literally end your life you cuckold

BEEETRAYAL

>I'M A KEKOOOOOOOOOOOLD

What did he mean by this?