What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

"let's get edgy"

>via 9gag.com

what was meant by this

Daily reminder that Jacob is bisexual and his sister is a coalburner.

He ment they are going to keep making bad games till you cucks stop buying them.

>>>/9gag/

Wasn't the original thought behind Assassins creed killing stealthy and without being seen

user telling it how it is

>""""""""""""""original"""""""""""""""
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""thought""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>nubisoft
ayy

It basically means you can kill anyone without giving a fuck about stealth because WHAT'S AN ASSASSIN?

NEVER MIND A CREED.

Anyways, I just bought this shit for 20 bucks the psn sale and I already regret it a bit.

Atleast I can waifufag so it's not a total loss.

Jacob goes more the dominant route like how Ezio did in his later years by building up a group and using numbers and the power of it.
Evie is more of the traditional stealth assassin.

Syndicate wasnt bad, was it? As a game.

It was fucking terrible. Combat system was worse than Unity, story was even worse than fucking Unity (that's saying something) and the game was filled with SJW pandering regardless.

Also, the Jack the Ripper DLC was horse shit. Easily the worst AC game alongside AC 3.

Actually, real assassin's were never about killing stealthy and without being sin.

Assassins are about killing the target. Hence the "Everything is permitted"

>stealthy and without being seen?
>you can't expect the new players to sneak around and get frustrated after being detected
>we have to keep them motivated
>we'll just add a kill streak bonus
>well, maybe we can somehow make the player feel stealthy by giving him a giant trenchcoat, that should do, right?

Not among the top 3 best or worst AC games in my opinion. I'd put it around the middle.

Ow the edge

nothing is true everything is permitted xD

CURRIED

>world war frye is in no way brown
>Jacob was the one to continue the bloodline

Why did they even put Jacob in the game? It's clear she was suppose to be the main character. Hell, she even gets the games special armor with no equivalent for him

>Why did they even put Jacob in the game?
Fujobait

To be fair historical assassins weren't really about stealth, they were basically suicidal terrorists and would kill targets openly.

Is Rogue good

The women is a coalburner ?
Did Ubi really push their agenda in the game like that?