100% Orange Juice

The winners of the hyper contest have been decided!
For those who didn't know what was going on, cards without a hyper, such as Manager, Shifu Robot, Seagull and Chicken, all got hypers! What the hypers do is still TBA, but they did release the card arts for them!

Seagull's looks pretty hype

Even though I was expecting pic related to take the Golden Egg category, after seeing it as a thumbnail I can kinda see where it got outclassed. Details get lost and look bad when it has to be scaled down and most cards have super simple backgrounds (with some being a solid color).

Personally I think they just went with the Chicken one because it's a lot more lighthearted, as Chicken is pretty much a joke character.

Alicianrone never ever

When the fuck is the update

post syrup

U P D A T E
W H E N

Version 1.13.5 Now Live (27/9/2016)
>More menu texts can now be translated to different languages (see language\CustomLanguages.txt for more details).
>Fixed Sora's ear changing colors with different hair sets.
Why would they not just wait a day or two to ship it with the actual update?

This is Syura right?

AoS2 when

No, this is

Konata is too chill. Syura is high powered despair

Winter 2016

When AoS2 comes out will someone promise to tryhard at the game and try to get really good with me? Please?

So, end of June?

If netcode actually works then yeah

Have you tried playing the non-steam version yet? I'm wondering if I should start posting some random webms in the OJ threads like combos or something.

There's a non-steam version of the game?

Yes but it's pretty old, I'm guessing the steam version is going to be an HD version like the last acceleration of Suguri.

is it fun?

The original Japanese release for AoS2 was in 2011.

I think so, but AI make for poor opponents.