Itt: anticlimatic final bosses

Itt: anticlimatic final bosses

Not a true final boss, but still way too easy for a possible final boss. I just kept waiting that shit would get real, and suddenly the thing was dead

It can get messy if the RNG makes him go into his shadow mode a lot. Also, if you missed the blood rock and some good gems, your DMG output might be low on your first playthrough.

But yeah, it's kinda easy.

>wet nurse
>no titties in sight

wet nurses only problem was having no real way to deal with players attacking from behind, when like almost every other boss has a way to punish that shit
presentation wise it was a fucking GOAT fight, shame FROM fucked up the moveset

Wet Nurse is still a cool boss though.

>him
>his

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

get your pronouns right, shitlord

>he let Gehrman kill him

It's not the final boss though. Mergo's Wet Nurse is the equivalent of Throne Watcher and Throne Defender in Dark Souls 2.

It's the boss that preceeds the final boss, and then there is an extra, true final boss after that one.

Also, the Wet Nurse was a pretty great boss. Neat design too.

It was cool until I realized how easy a fight it was

there are 2 last bosses and thats not even one of them

retard do your own thread right

music was good at least

Having a boss who could stop time and wombo combo your dick off could easily have been a frustrating mess if he wasn't as underpowered as he was.

Except you HAVE to kill Nashandra to end DaS2, while you don't have to kill Gehrman to finish BB.

By this point in the game (and for the previous several hours) I had already worked out a perfect combination of functions that lets you be in turn mode basically 100% of the time and deal retardedly-high damage in a single hit.

That fight consisted of going into turn mode, punching him in the back hard enough to instantly go to the next phase, going into turn mode, etc.

Fight was disappointing but I really liked the ending.

Sybil was the only good boss in Transistor.

>him

He's a possible final boss if you choose to surrender your life. Do your own post right.

>too fucking retarded to read the second line

The new dawn ending of Bloodborne isn't canon.

game?

How is any ending canon when there's no sequel?

>possible final boss
It's either a final boss or not. That's like saying bed of chaos is a possible final boss.

I really liked Bayonetta 2, but that final boss was lame. I was surprised that the game ended afterwards.

Out of the three possible "final" bosses before the DLC, two of them are garbage. Mergo wasn't even as hard as some of the earlier bosses. Gerhman was a 10/10 boss and a great ending. Moon Presence was just a fumbling retard. It's like they really got a hold of the consecutive fight idea and nerfed him into the ground to make it possible. I wasn't even that good or overlevelled for Moon Presence but I managed to beat it first time which after the trouble I had with Gerhman was an awful let down. They should have made it much harder and not let the fight go straight on.

Wet Nurse can be the last boss you fight if you decide to let Gherman kill you.

Rulo 2

oh god you're right

>go in turn mode
>use whatever attack a bunch of times
>run around until you can go back into turn mode
riveting gameplay with many different combinations to choose from

The Moon Presence was retarded in comparison. At least Mergo and Gehrman had amazing build up with really cool animations. MP was just a giant version of the beasts from the beginning with some magic blood powers

>look out for my suuuper move
>can't actually kill you
>makes it immobile and no threat for enough time to double phial or just fucking r1 spam most (or all with a high rally weapon) of your health back
What a fucking letdown

Destiny TTK

The shadow form is easy to dodge though, it only makes the fight last longer

For a true final boss, Moon Presence was a bit underwhelming too, even when I had trouble with bosses like it

Mergo is the baby! Aaah this thread.

the moon presence has a shitty moveset but at least thematically it's alright since it's the reason why people are turning into beasts and by killing him you saved humanity

>by the time youre actually able to fight MP itll be on your second playthrough and youll be overleveled/overexperienced
>the boss isnt ramped up in any way
>has incredibly predictable moveset
>has never survived long enough to do any of its neat blood magic shit that reduces your health/make it so you cant heal

this boss was aesthetically one of the coolest, but a complete fucking let down from a gameplay standpoint

>if you lose you get a neat cutscene where you turn into a dragon and fall from the sky to begin the next cycle
>even if you just run through the entirety of the everfall he is so piss easy its impossible to lose
>doesnt do any grandiose massive magic attacks, just sort of piddles around being a shitter