youtu.be/tTjmgu1yv_0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLBmwBXuMI
youtube.com/watch?v=L8lpVFbDnd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your favorite.

people still play this game? Wow.

D'va is overwatch's saving grace. Anything else is shit compared to Paladins

Junkrat is best champion

Lucio is an easy mode support and always extremely useful. Reinhardt and Soldier are also pretty good beginner heroes.

Now fly, you fool, before the anti-Overwtach shitposters arrive!

hanzo

Mercy on attack.

Yes the same company made wow too.

Basically anyone is good based on the situation, the map, and the enemy composition. Defense heroes are on average weaker than the rest but they have their uses. If your team doesn't have a tank Reinhardt is probably the most useful hero for a team aside from healers.

Here's the meta:
If you want to play flanker go tracer, Reaper, or mcree.
If you want to tank just play Zarya or Dva. The other tanks are busted.
All of the defense characters are busted and unviable.
And finally as for healers. Just fucking pick lucio.

This isn't a very flexible game. Honestly just save your money and buy a better game.

Learn to be a team player before you learn to carry.

Reinhardt
Lucio
Soldier 76

Then branch out.

So wrong about the tanks.

Lucio is always good but he doesn't have the heal output to solo.

Amélie

>D.Va
But she's fucking useless.
Every other tank is better.

>The other tanks are busted.

My Rocket Hammer wants to have a word with you, Son.

Cool gold rank, faggot.

If you want to climb in solo que but your team doesn't have a healer, Ana is actually your best bet. Anyone who mentions "the meta" but forgets Ana clearly doesn't know shit.

>No mention of Zen at all

Nigga you have no clue about the meta.

Genji and Hanzo.

Widowmaker if your team already has both. It probably will.

Healers can keep you alive through anything if they try hard enough, yell at them any time you die.

Tanks can make it so the enemy literally cannot aim at you. If you ever get hit, it's the tank's fault.

Offense heroes are 100% worthless in defensive gamemodes, and vice versa.

There, now you're a pro

Wrong thread? Overwatch, not Battleborn

DON'T DO IT OP

Try them all, learn which work for you on certain maps, see who you are most effective with and get the best results with. Just try and be flexible, don't stick to one hero all the time. Keep in mind that you'll lose if your team isn't working together, and win when the other team isn't working together. You'll rarely have a good game with randoms, find people to play with if you want that.

*whips out gun*
Are you talking shit about Dva? You better apologize

Winston is a common choice for KotH, and is pretty necessary if the any has a good Genji. Reinhardt has his uses, particularly on attack.

Roadhog is mediocre and charges enemy ults.

Woah.
*teleports behind you*
Nothing personnal... KID!

Junkrat

pros
>10/10 dps
>mines that can be used as bombs
>mines can be used to gain height to circumvent the fact you are really fucking bad at fighting people who are on high ground
>traps to cut off other ways to get to the objective and notify you if someone tries to pass through
>actually good ult that requires you to put ore effort in than just pressing q
>sensitive side, qt
>nice loar
>australian

cons
>no short
>you are really fucking bad at fighting people who are on high ground
>popular on tumblr

tl;dr junkrat is a best

>a character with literally 0 mobility options is a flanker
>D.Va is good
>all the defense heroes are unviable
>implying you don't need two supports
>implying Lucio is always better
You're shit at the game tbqh.

Play Reaper

You are a 250 HP Attack character with a teleport, a passive self healing ability, an instant ability that makes you completely invulnerable to everything and makes you travel faster while being able to pick up health packs, an Ult capable of team wiping in seconds that you don't really need to aim, and your primary range is up close so aiming isn't really an issue.

Once you get map knowledge switch to Genji, use your Deflect, quite possibly the most braindead regular ability in the game, and flank with your exceedingly high damage at every single range. Don't forget to constantly tell people how playing Genji is harder than nuclear fusion either.

If you want some real results, learn Zarya, Reinheart, Mccree, Zenyatta, Mercy, Lucio and reaper.

Avoid meme heroes like Genji, Mei, anyone who places a turret and bastion. You're probably not going to be at them as you think you might be even with time. Learning the basics and being consistent will get you places.

>tfw never played Genji
>barely played Mccree or Tracer
I want to try them but every time I stop using the shit I normally do, I seem to be on a team that hates doing anything that makes sense.

Roadhog is good on defense, behind corners, in single queue. Also his combo will kill every squishy in the game, and his ult charges quickly although it's ok at best.

*it was just a hologram*
*shoots in in the head, killing you instantly*
Didn't even break a sweat!

Asshurt support main detected.

Lol
Meta is literally becoming 3 support 3 tank
Because nerfing the offense heroes over and over was a very bad idea.

>meme heroes

>mei

mei is god tier.

Take it somewhere else you RPing shitheels. Jesus.

If you're the sort of person who does what Cred Forums tells you to do, then you're probably a healslut.

Oh don't get me wrong I think she's god tier too but, the guy isn't going to be able to pick her up day one.

She is so hot, my God. The things I would do to that ass.

t. Bum rustled gold level tank player that won't ever stop complaining about DPS heroes until they're all literally useless and games are flooded with tank stacks

People still play wow ? Wow

Nothing lewd, I hope.

this. I've moved on to Paladins

It's what competitive Overwatch should've been like. The game is actually balanced and doesn't have faggot shit like tanks who can insta-kill you or insta-kill ults.

>And finally as for healers. Just fucking pick lucio.
You mean Zen right?

>Widowmaker ever

It's becoming 3 support 3 tank because no one plays defensive heroes that bust the fuck out of tanks.

The Japanese chick in the mecha

Rocket+ult easy triple kill

I'm surprised Ana doesnt get mentioned often. I noticed how much of a valuable asset she is mostly when attacking because her ult can be charged so quickly and it makes characters like genji, roadhog and reinhardt scary.

And they nerfed 76/Genji, have no idea what they're doing with Mcree and Reaper is just a battery for Zarya.
Tracer still good on KOTH
Pharah is getting comfy in the dumpster

does time actually matter? like lets say if i suck at aiming in every fps will more time put in help?

*unsheathes katana*
Looks like someone needs to be taught a lesson.

Roadhog is a tank.

>all these cry babies that can't git gud
>blame the game
>go to a shitty clone that has beta quality game play and shot design choices

Good 1 (ONE)

>japanese
>chick

>defense heroes
>busting tanks

Uhhhhhh...maybe bastion if he gets a decent surprise attack.
But otherwise the other 4 don't really handle tanks too well, and with Zarya in every game Junkrat is useless.

Tracer, just make sure you're always moving

i personally i play Lucio, Rien, and Symtera because i am way better at strat than mechanics but you should start off learning each character and learn when to use them, and change them out. that will also teach you their weaknesses . one of the things i like about OW is that any character can change the whole game if used right and at the right time.

Overwatch hitbox were already retarded, but Hirez managed to do even fucking worse with Paladins.

It's like they really wanted to break some kind of world record of bad hitbox.

You can do pretty well with Junkrat even if you have no idea what anything does. Just keep spamming.

I am talking very lewd, unChristian things that would get me in trouble.

>just starting game
>overwhelming him with metashit

That's too bad.
I bet she'd like some love.

>japanese

She's Korean you stupid rat!

>Implying thats even meta shit and not just 90% wrong shit

Why user?

More defense than anything.

Whatever all east asians are the same

mei if you wanna self carry

Amazingly enough, yes.
I started playing it again after a many months long break and its still only "kind of OK". definitely taking MUCH longer to find games and none of my friends play it anymore. Some losers still do seem to actively play it.

Mei is the pyro of this game but somehow even more annoying.

>finally got diamond

Is there any point playing anymore?

Problem is that to make ana good you need a coordinated team.
A shitty reinhardt means your nano boosts are shit.
Her ult is shit basically any other character unless they've got ult.
And even then a boosted roadhog is still all sorts of eeeeeh.

She's good but you need to have people that will communicate and work together. Solo Q ana is basically worthless.

>random clusterfuck
>balanced

I dunno man, OW seems to have the same shit.

Mei shutdown DVA pretty easily, especially Dva's ult. Also while I think junkrat is pretty scrubby, he is a pretty good counter against a reinshield.

That was fixed though.
youtube.com/watch?v=kuM1caVhDHQ

The ones in Paladins are absolutely obnoxious.

What rank are you? I started off in gold, sadly, and I am slowly sinking into the abyss because none of my teams know how to work together. GET IN VOICE GET IN VOICE.

>Gets in voice
>Everyone just bitching and blaming
>Loses anyway
>mfw

Thoughts on this fragmovie?

youtube.com/watch?v=6lJ3OJFJJh8&feature=youtu.be

The sad truth is that the only way youre supposed to go up a tier is by carrying

After 30 years, yeah.

That was in mid-July.

>fragmovie

Its gay

Zarya is pretty good, I feel like you can carry games with her
She can heal herself for half health, she can melt people with 100% charge, she can protect herself and others.

>the game is actually balanced

No she doesn't.
Mei's left click is garbage. If you think that freezing a Dva is accomplishing anything, you're completely wrong. Especially because you will not freeze a non-retarded Dva because she has the best escape in the game.

Mei plays like a projectile McCree with her right click and use the wall to single out enemies for easy picks as well as shutdown enemy ults and threats.
Her left click is shit 90% of the time unless you need to stop a rein/hog and your wall is on CD.

Trashmouse can hurt rein shields, but really that's not something you should pick characters for because if your team shoots a rein shield it dies very quickly regardless.
His attacks are very inconsistent, meaning you often won't get picks, but instead just damage enemies to give the enemy's healers free charge. His ranged game is worse than any hitscan character and his ult is garbage.

They are both noob-traps that fuck the team they're on by having a character that doesn't work with the comp 90% of the time.

>ranked
>paired up with 4 man premade on eichenwalde
>decent comp, except that one guy is Hanzo and they all assure me he is good
>a lot of team chat so they seem organized
>attack goes well, pleased that I finally met a decent group (other than the fact that the Hanzo just threw random ults out all the time instead of comboing with my graviton surge like I asked him several times)
>defense
>the enemy team flank and all the healers runs off to deal with them along with the dps and fail miserably
>me and the Reinhardt desperately try to hold the chokepoint, but he just charges into them like an idiot and is promptly killed
>the Hanzo doesn't switch off Hanzo even though they have a Pharah that rapes him, and talks cocky and you just know he believes he's a pro DPS main who probably watches too many seagull streams
There are so many retards in this game, and I keep getting paired up with them in comp

I'm almost tempted to friend people from Cred Forums just to find a decent premade so I can avoid my bad luck

Time only matters because it relates. People can pick up on mechanics quickly. I have previous experience with competitive tf2 6v6 and other games though.

uh, lucio is objectively the best hero and required.
I know they didn't nerf him so he's still the best guy.
zenyatta used to be but I don't know about current meta. it's probably ana now.

I love how healers are just innately the best thanks to the way people perceive stuff which means they're less likely to get nerfed. It's only logical that lucio will remain the best for years.

Lucio is a shit solo healer though, unless the enemy team has shitty/no DPS.

>Friending people from Cred Forums

Not even fucking once, please trust me.

It's never worth it

Pharah is getting picked occasionally in premade if they have reaper+Mei. And then they just switch to McCree and they are forced to switch off Pharah. Kinda sad.

Mei is picked a lot in pro play now, probably as an answer to the tank meta because she DO fuck up most tanks. Separating tanks from the team, freezing them to allow the entire team to burst fire them with no defense is definitely tank busting

>solo healer
That's a losing team right there.

But if you're gonna have only one healer then lucio is the best because he's the best at both pushing and keeping the entire team topped up.

Lucio did get nerfed though. He's definitely not required on at least defense. I'd much rather have a Mercy on first point 2CP or pretty much the entirety of payload defense for example.

Lucio is actually not mandatory at all any more, he's a still super fucking useful on koth but even there Ana+Zen helps a whole fucking lot on both the offensive and defensive level

yeah playing any comp game without a mercy except koh and thinking you are going to win is fucking abysmal

you NEED the rez period

I love zen, he's my favorite character.

But first: Lucio is basically required on KotH, that speed boost means you reach the area 70% faster than otherwise. If you don't have it then the enemy will be at the point and set up before you, that puts you at an absolutely massive disadvantage.

Second: If you're going Ana and Zen then you basically have to go 3/3. Ana and Zen are both single target healers with Zen's orb mainly being used to keep your dps/flankers in the fray at all times. It's not something that can be used to very quickly top someone up like mercy's beam. While Ana's shots occur every .8s or so, so you can't just switch between people willy nilly.
That comp will have no decent sustain healing outside of zenny's ult, meaning you'll lose people due to your horrible sustain healing.

You can really keep 2 people topped off that healing instead of doing a decent job of keeping everyone topped off.

Not really, both Lucio and Zenyatta can save the team just like her (more reliably as well) and don't have to sacrifice dps to keep healing

the best hero is whatever role you are comfortable playing at

>While Ana's shots occur every .8s or so, so you can't just switch between people willy nilly.
That comp will have no decent sustain healing
Disagree really badly, a good Ana will have no problem switching target constantly and can burst heal so fucking fast. If the Ana and Zen know what they are doing then the team will stay healthy.

Lucio has the highest pickrate, and therefore the highest winrate.
Otherwise, generally Hitscan > Projectiles, and Flankers > Snipers.

*executes majestic swordplay in the air with massive double edged longsword*
Whoa there bud! Sure you wanna hold on to that opinion around here?

youtu.be/tTjmgu1yv_0

Batdog best hero, junkrat killer.

Except that you have a .8s delay between heals, after every 10th shot you have to reload before you can use them again, and have to deal with body blocking and shields. Grenade's great and means your shots are ridiculous, but it also has a hefty CD.

And Zenny's orb is gonna mostly stay on a pharah/genji/mccree/whatever during combat while switching it to priority targets to heal to save lives when people are getting focused.

Each can keep up like 1.2~ people outside of ults.
That means you're covering 2.4/6 of your team at any one time.

That is not an acceptable amount of healing for a team.

Ana is the pushmonster.
Zenny is the shotcaller and artiller spotter.
Lucio is the health fountain.

You basically always need the health fountain to keep the team up.

>tfw tilting so hard I'm literally incapable of playing the game to anything resembling even a basic level of competency
I've been playing this nonsense since release and still feel that if I try taking the this level of play to competitive I'm going to slide backwards all the way to low silver

I am living proof that there's no such thing as forced 50% because that implies I would be winning half my matches right now.

Disable voice chat if you can't take the heat. Take a break for a few days and come back you'll notice you are doing much better.

I play well pretty consistently, but I still lose most of my matches because people are terrible at counterpicking or forming a good comp or actually doing some teamwork. A few matches ago we would have fucking won if people would have listened to me when I said "Don't wake the fucking Zarya!" but they just couldn't resist not shooting a vulnerable target. So she immediately puts up a barrier and uses gravtion surge to force us off the point. That's like 90% of matches in ranked for me. It's like divine punishment for something but I have no idea what.

Genji. Fucker has everything, defense, offense, mobility, escape. They went compelled overboard with that shitty fuck

That's why I called Junkrat Scruby, I think outside of the rein shield he's useless for the most part but it can work.

On mei though, you shouldn't be playing 1 vs 1 ever and if dva comes charging in she should be destroyed by not necessarily mei doing damage, but mei locking down for the assist. Dva's guns can't hurt much anyone from a long distance, and makes for an easy target for projectiles. Dva pops her shield at a distance, it doesn't matter not your problem, she tries it up close, freeze eats right through it, DPS teammate gets the kill. Dva uses ult, you can nullify it for yourself and your team if you aren't garbage with the wall. Dva tries to make u turn retreat, a wall can stop her just long enough to allow her to be free zed or gunned down by your team.

Also ignoring specifically Dva, mei can stall certain death for a short while, which can add up in single queue matches and with the self healing her ult should charge up very quickly if you can keep yourself alive, and that extra 2 meters in the last patch makes the ult extremely useful as area control. Now you probably should get just enough to get an ult per encounter, if your team is able to hold it's ground and not be annihilated. She never will be a team carrying character but she has the tools to help her team in the overall majority of online low- above mid/below high tier. Once you get into high tiers of this game, it becomes 100% team theory/play/and hopefully individual skill.

JR is good in the right hands, but his killing power is garbage compared to other heroes. He's really best at zoning and repositioning.

Oh mei is god-tier for stalling.

And I agree with most of your points. But a Dva that does that is basically retarded.

A smart Mei is one that works like a mix between roadhog and mccree and can be a boon to your team.

It's much harder to do a push against a defense mei on king's row 1 or hanamura 1.

But in the normal levels of gameplay she's played by retards that cannot aim her left click or her wall to save their life. None of them will ever cancel the wall after it's been placed either.

True, but as far as aiming for the person in front of you and being efficient with every tool in the game, he's trash. The people who are good with him are generally really good at the game as well, and know enemy tendencies and the map layout extremely well if not more than anything, not the people who usually pick him automatically in quick play matches which happens way to frequently even at some of the higher levels.

Ahh, that might be my tendencies than. I generally find it easier to hit characters like pharah with mei, then even hit scan characters like ana. Ya just got to lead the shot a little bit and the projectile moves fast and visibly enough so you can correct the shot and land a pretty horrifyingly accurate shot, especially now since projectile sizes are giant now. Good luck landing the shot though if you can't read enemy footsies.

Zarya is in 90% of matches and Mei is becoming increasingly prevalent too. This makes DVa pretty much useless if they focus her (which they should, it's free ult charge). If your argument is "dva can just escape" then she's not much of a tank for her team (not saying it's yours, just something I saw was said earlier)

Absolute truth. People don't want to believe there is a metagame, but there is.
He's cheap though. I think he really shines in that regard.

Thing is if a Dva is up in a Mei's face without her team rushing in behind her then she's retarded and is gonna get killed regardless. Like that's just asking to be murdered.

That and Dva is still the weakest among the tanks, you really don't need to pick around her. Hell, Zenny demolishes Dva.

Mei can be good, but if you're playing her for the freeze and going through fucking Dva shields of all things then you're gonna be terrible.

Her wall and right click are really strong and what make her useful.
Her wall and

Best is Kinessa

Sorry fags, your snowflake ninja isn't hard to play.

Ana

They weren't saying that, they're just laughing at you acting like he's invincible or something

reindhart most fun

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLBmwBXuMI

youtube.com/watch?v=L8lpVFbDnd8

Tracer has the max skill cap.

If you're halfway decent, go for s damage class.

Playing anything support oriented in a PuG is asking to lose since you're relying on shitters. I don't care how well you heal or soak damage, if your team is too incompetent to kill anything, you're fucked either way.

>moving goalposts

like 10% of how many did play
I guarantee 80% of players including me quit after the first week

>thinks DVA is one of the more viable tanks
>thinks reinhardt and winston aren't useful

I'm a gold shitter and even I know Winston and Zenyatta are part of the meta.

He gets shat on by every tank thou

Pretty accurate. The only thing I would add is that he tends to give zarya 100 power if you spam too much.

Symmetra is so OP

Newfag here. McCree/Reaper are pretty much the most i used alongside Genji. Genji is kinda mess. sometimes i do very good with him, sometime i just get fucked in the ass.

good tracers are the most annoying shit

Same as all games.

Find one you like on aesthetics, one you like on gameplay.

Hopefully if you're lucky they're the same character.

Otherwise practice to become better for the one you like the look of, and refine your skills on the one you like the gameplay of (and watch as you grow to like his imagery).

This can apply to most if not all games with a large, diverse roster.

I really like how Ana looks.

What should I know about her?

That she's got huge saggy tits with large brown areola.

What about Zen? I'm kinda good with him, and it has been easier to rank up with him rather than Lucio.

Just learn to aim and most heroes are worthwhile because 90% of the playerbase is absolute shit at actually playing the game.

But this game is fucking easy and pretty boring, it's made for casuals and teenagers and that really hurts it badly.

Best girl.