only millennials

One off faggot

hoho

3 was better than 2 but nobody ever mentions it

wrong

haha

w-what am I looking at here?

It fucking is you fucking 2 apologist

HAHAHAHAHAAHA LE US GAYMERS M I RITE XDDD LMAOOOM THIS IS SOO FUNNY XDDD IM POSTING THIS IN 4/Cred Forums MAKWE SURE YOU SAY A WHACKY COMMENT FOR THE LE EPICK SCREENCAP XDD I LOVE THIS SUB IT HAS THE BEST GAMKING HUMOR XDD US GAYMERS M I RITE XDDD :^)

I have never played any Mario Party, which ones do you recommend? Should I get the Star Rush when it's releasded?

Prove it.

I do and im 22

Is this the meme thread?

a big girl committing sudoku

The best one is the first one, it becomes absolute garbage after that, except for the 4th and the 8th, which are very good.

Do you have friends? Buy MP2, 3, 5 or 6
The new games are worse in every way

Stay away from Mario Party after 5.

>2, 3, and 6
>not good

You can't have half of a meme thread
It's either a full meme thread or none at all

3 > 2

this is mathematical fact

For you

4's maps are awful

1 is one of the worst entries, 2, 3 and 5 are the best

meant for

Nice try

>2, 3, and 5

My nigga. 3's my favorite of the N64 ones and I never understood why so many people hated 5. 6 isn't bad, just a LITTLE too gimmicky for me, which is understandable though since they needed to change it up a bit.

but it's a shit joke, just admit it

Thank you lads, what went wrong after the 5 or 6? just curious, it's a saga of games that i have no idea about and i'm curious to try any of the games

This is the exact kind of humor Cred Forums spouts but claims to hate it if it's from any other source.

3 has more minigames with a much larger gameplay variety.

2 has way too many of those "mash the A button as fast as you can" games which nobody likes.

3 has a whole new mode with partners and RPG/strategy mechanics. 2 just rehashes everything that 1 did and added themed costumes.

it's not even a contest.

6 is okay, but 6 and 7 introduced gimmick boards, instead of the usual "win minigames, buy a star with 20 coins" maps, they gave each map a dofferent objective, and some of them weren't fun. Plus the luck based minigames started multiplying at an alarming rate.

Newer games completely dropped the mechanics and everyone moves in a straight line at the same time, and you only get a handful of minigames in a session, compared to one per turn lof the first games