Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEA1x0WbX60
imgur.com/a/P46VU
youtube.com/watch?v=nOr8sbb3cmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mod for different time of day?

Looks like shit.

Wow, really makes you think...

What went wrong in your life that makes you start these anti modding threads?

No, both are the same place and same time.

I think the modded version in the OP looks better, but the Vanilla version is better in the other one, so what tone is this thread trying to set here? Also what mods are these even?

Here, adjusted for you, you nintentoddler.
Comes with super mario styled graphics.

OP is a faggot

No, some mods literally change the day and night cycle

>it's another switching modded and vanilla screenshots episode

>turned down brightness
>made skybox look shittier
nice mod

Good man, if you have not noticed, i do agree that mods make the graphics better.

I took both pictures you chimp, so i'd know. It's a sweetfx and STLM.

Hah, you got tricked, for the images are swapped!

>it's the same guy that's been making these threads every day switching modded with vanilla again

What are you trying to achieve, OP?
Are you on Sony's payroll or something?

I don't believe you. You're posting ugly shit on purpose.

What would Sony benefit from doing this?

The Modded version (on the right). Looks better, the "Vanilla" version literally looks like Witcher 1.

Holy shit, I thought Witcher 3 was meant to look good

Modfags are fags. The game looks better on console anyway.

Sonys marketing team is posting on 4 chan, preparing for the sales season.

Plenty of threads by them. Horizon dawn? no thanks.

This has literally nothing to do with Sony? You strawman autists havenissues as bad as OP

I'm swapping the images because that's the only way people here agree that modded witcher looks better.

Post processing mods are fucking garbage.

>It's OP shilling his shitty mod again by doing an ebin "swap le vanilla with the modded version and pull an ebig trick on Cred Forums xDD"

Kill yourself.

Vanilla >>>>>> Modded

Even the mod creator said that Vanilla is better, Modded looks literal dogshit 99% of the time outside of a few areas.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEA1x0WbX60

imgur.com/a/P46VU

Truly... incredible....

see
Stop shilling your shitty mod.

Oh ok. You got a point. Everyone's contrarian here.

t. shit taste

Congratulations on getting a 4k monitor and still having shitty graphics to put on it, I guess.

hows it feel knowing that no one cares about you, and you are unloved, user?

Your posted links prove otherwise you retard lmao.
Don't believe this man.
I add a picture, taken with STLM 2.1, in Toussaint.
This is the version before Essenthy lost the plot.

This. STLM is so fucking shit.

Tried it and it looks decent in Novigrad I guess but everywhere else it just makes everything washed out and not to mention how much it illuminates the foliage. Crushed blacks, blinding whites, saturated colours and anything further away than arms length is blurred to hell with DoF filters.

>Vanilla is fantastic and well toned
>"Modded" is just some underage faggot turning sliders, having no fucking clue what he's doing
Wew, did we really had to have this thread?

/thread
You guys won't get the pre downgrade version of tw3. CDPR fucked you twice by not releasing the redkit. Get over it.

What are you even talking about.
Is this really your retort?

No, fuck you. All these mods look 100% like trash. That Dead Space one is a perfect example. HEY GUYS LETS GO FULL DOOM 3 RETARDED LITERAL PITCH BLACK EVERYTHING.

see

They're swapped you mongoloid.

But the mod doesn't make it any darker than vanilla. It just changes some stuff and adds some other goodies.

Not the guy, but do you have a fucking clue about the subject you're talking about, or has playing nintendo games damaged your brain?

There literally isn't a pitch black shadow on that webm.

Dead Space was never pitch black. It's either the mod or how it was recorded.

You must have an awfully calibrated monitor, because there isn't a single pitch black shadow on that webm.

See what? The literal creator of the mod admits that he prefers Vanilla lighting.

You can cherry pick all you want, the mod is free, anybody can use it and it's simply shit in the vast majority of areas in the game. Just look at how badly the intro scene is fucked up in this video youtube.com/watch?v=bEA1x0WbX60

Look at the illuminating foliage, the completely fucked up and washed out blacks/colors and the pitiful skybox.

You should be ashamed of your shit taste

STLM is shit m8, stop shilling it. Even Essenthy said that it's inferior to Vanilla

I'm referring to how you can't see the textures at all on half the geometry because of the lighting tweaks. Maybe it's just a shit .webm

Real Dead Space could be dark, but you could always make out the texture of the surface.

The railing and scaffolding.

>muh blue filter
>turns Geralt into a literal Smurf

STLM was a mistake

White Orchard and Skellige are 2 vanilla locations that look good.

The majority of the game takes place in Velen, which looks like shit in Vanilla.

lol a peasant accusing me of shit taste

People have been starting more anti-modding threads since Beth announced no modding on PS4. I wonder who could be behind this...

Vanila > STLM

Is your image meant to make me prefer the modded version or something?

that's pre-downgrade, not modded, you retarded shitter.

That looks like utter shit becuase it's all washed out and has no atmosphere at all.
Looks terrible.

This isn't even with the rehsade preset from that webm, just some adjustments with SweetFX.
It looks miles better than vanilla.

All the pictures posted here prove otherwise.

What game?

STLM is horrible since it highlights what dev wanted to hide (ie downgraded shaders on foliage, downgraded skybox..)

New Vegas.

OP here, don't bother explaining such things to nintentoddlers, who believe that absolute visibility is preferred to actual lighting.

We fight against shit taste here, which is a battle lost from the start.

Learn to read

>The majority of the game takes place in Velen, which looks like shit in Vanilla.

Which looks like shit in Velen

Except it doesn't. It looks better than STLM.

STLM is literally broken with Touissant as well. The only area I think STLM looks better than vanilla is in the Swamp area. That's literally it

Graphics don't matter

How comes the skybox is upgraded in the OP picture then?

Fucking retard.

New Vegas

A lot of that is DoF trickery, which looks great in screenshots but not so good in motion.

see
STLM doesn't effect Toussaint in 2.1

If you prefer the right to the left, please don't bother replying.

No this is pre-downgrade, lol fucking moron

not him but that's garbage

I know user, I know.
I've been posting on Cred Forums for a very long time.
I've lost track of how many times I've explained what crushed blacks and clipping whites are, what proper bloom is like and how light adaptation/contrasts work.

It's worthless, but I like posting screenshots so it's a good excuse to post.

Other than the DoF, there isn't any "trickery" to that image other than using timefreeze and freecam, that is actually the 3rd person model, I just froze the game and placed the camera in a way that emulated a first person view on a third person model with 3rd person animations.

>all of this Super Turbo Lighting Mod shilling

The mod is trash. Tried it out for a bit but don't be fooled by the shill videos. It looks decent only at certain times of the day and in certain areas. It's completely fucked up in doors, at night time and at dawn because of how hilariously ugly the foliage looks.

I'm talking about the fact that the dev downgraded the game and therefore completely changed their lighting/color graduation, added a shitty fog, etc.
With STLM the guy wanted to get the predowngrade version of the game. And it just reveals what the dev wanted to hide, like this disgusting skybox for exemple. It also highlights the fact that the grass has no translucency compared to the bushes/trees.

>If you prefer the right to the left, please don't bother replying.

If I prefer your cherry picked images?

Senpai, the literal creator of your mod disagrees with you. What argument do you even have when the creator of the mod admits that Vanilla is better?

Mods are optional, why are even having these threads?
pissfour has no mods?

>Finalizing opinions off of a pre rendered compressed image

It's all downhill from here

STLM is fucking revolting. Kill yourself shill

it's alright

haha, these idiots think that modded is pre-downgrade.

A proof to show what apes we are dealing with, friend.

Sometimes it's obligatory

You have to meditate for a day to activate the sky lighting, please take the same picture with this advice in mind.

When you just slap it on and load a save, the sky is going to be fucked.

The people here will prefer the bottom.

What are you talking about? That picture was taken after I had been testing it out for a full day. The mod is completely fucked up in most locations and at most times of the day

This is in a different environment (for illustrative purposes)
Dark means realistic!

Dark means realistic, but only when it's vanilla! If it's a mod making things darker, then it's shit!

Please give me the location, i will take a picture a prove you wrong.

I don't like the modded one.
The sky and distance fog colors in the modded one are too blue.

Vanilla isn't necessarily better, but I'm still not a fan of modded either. I'd have gone with a more natural, either whiter or more transparent distance fog and with a less marine blue sky tone.

Bro, the mod is just devoid of the color yellow and comes across looking unnatural and outright washed out in most areas

youtube.com/watch?v=nOr8sbb3cmg

Look at the state of the green/blue tint that it has. It's absolutely revolting

see this entire video
STLM is just revolting m8. Read the comments of the video as well.

The majority is against you on this one bud, even the mod creator Essenthy himself admits that Vanilla is better.

Keep shilling your mod though because I assume you do this for a living and best of luck to you compadre :^)

Well, I've seen a very blue sky in the Alps so I find that color pretty natural. After all, Skyrim is in the north.

THAT FUCKING NIGHT TIME.

Why do these shitty lighting mods ALWAYS make the night time look like it's 2pm?

The majority is against me? Wow, guess i've been wrong all along...

Witcher 3 doesn't need graphics mods. Sure it was downgraded but it's still a gorgeous game.

Some games are increased tenfold by grafix mods. I run a sweetfx preset for Red Orchestra 2, shit makes everything so clear and crisp it's almost like cheating.

see
If you want to play with a mod that makes the game look like it's 2pm 24 hours in a day then by all means, go ahead, just stop trying to shill it on Cred Forums

The mod makes Witcher 3 look like Fable, lmfao.

>that completely amateurish contrast

I still think the original doom looks great

when someone tells me that making the foliage looks different makes the game better, I know they're just trying to sell me something

games look how they look, and the different between max and min is usually trivial, with obvious exceptions like some blizzard games that have a significantly lower-usage setting

Yes, I've been to the Alps as well, but that's not the color it should be, here let me post this color corrected edit I made in photoshop in a minute to show you what I think it should be like.

And while I know this is far from perfect or what I'd have it look like, it looks more like what I think is right.

what are the best w3 graphics mods that don't fuck performance?
I have an i5-6600k @ 4.5ghz and an OCd 1070, running a 1080p 75hz monitor

>what are the best w3 graphics mods that don't fuck performance?

None. The only good graphics mod is the one that increase the LOD but it does fuck up performance.

With your rig though you should be able to handle 75~fps with the increased LOD mod because I can (I have a 980).

Every other graphics mod simply isn't worth it.

Better than if the retard made "darker nights" by simply lowering the brightness when outside at night, so any lights there are (including your flashlight) look shitty and do practically nothing
If that was satirical you could have spiced it up with a quip about the youtube comment section

PCcuck pls

>PCucks shill their mods constantly
>literally makes the game look 10x worse

Huh.... Really makes you think, y'know?