Now that the dust has settled with RE7, can we all agree that Resident Evil 2 Remake will destroy it?

Now that the dust has settled with RE7, can we all agree that Resident Evil 2 Remake will destroy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_94UmsRLR6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not if it's over the shoulder

i just need buttshots of my wife claire

looks boring as fuck.

>Remake Resident evil 2 in the style of RE4

All they literally have to do is make sure they don't fuck it up with some bullshit, keep everything that made RE4 great and maybe add in some shit that wouldn't affect the gameplay a ton like overabundance of tic tacs from RE6.

this

That's the best part, don't pretend like it isn't. Fixed angle is tedious, first person just isn't RE. Over the shoulder is pure RE.

I never played RE2, only tried the first game. And to be able to play RE2 with actual fun RE4 gameplay is a gift.

>I Have Shit Taste: The Post

>Over the shoulder is pure RE.
Actually no.
Tank controls are pure RE.
How can you fuck this up that bad in an RE2 thread of all things?

re2 was an action game anyway

You meant RE3. RE2 was RE1 with a bigger map.

I have a non-old man taste, who doesn't have a bias for better mechanics because of his nostalgia.
Over the shoulder is just improved tank.

>Uses the ageposting in a serious context
WEW

Can we drop this whole "RE7 ISN'T REAL RESIDENT EVIL" crap?

Seeing as Resident Evil seems to be a fuckload of different things to different people, maybe RE7 is totally Resident Evil by virtue of being a new direction for the franchise?

the camera angles were like that before just so they could use the 2D backgrounds, over the shoulder was a fine step forward for resident evil you autismal homo

You're now experiencing what old fans had to deal with with 4.

welcome.

If it goes into over the shoulder the game will become significantly easier, even if there are still tank controls.
So they'd need to change the enemy ai and maybe placement, which I don't trust them to do well.

> i didnt play re2

it was less of an action game than 3 but way more than 1

difficulty from shitty camera angles is artificial difficulty

itt: disgusting nu-male scum

>implying re7 has fans
>implying it will have any fans with a shred of dignity

>Over the shoulder is just improved tank
ok we're done here.
You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

It's literally going to be the same thing but with good graphics, I'm not even sure if they're going to add more things like they did to the remakes of the first one and zero.

This guy summed it up pretty well,

Well, I've been playing Resident Evil since the third one and I'm honestly way more excited for RE7 than I was when they announced 4, 5 or 6.

No one's pretending. The game works fine the way it is.
You are getting what you want though. It's impossible for Capcom to create anything as amazing as REmake nowadays. I hope you like RE2:Revelations.

Shit's not even going to be over the shoulder, they'll leave it like it was.

its going to be shit.
ganado moved faster than zombies, and also they didnt just run at you to grabbing, they actually attacked you with farming tools.
also, unless they make new enemies, RE2 dont have that kind of variety needed to make it as good as RE4

Is that confirmed? Is so then that would be boring. I have a feeling they won't though.
It'd basically just make the game more fun.

I know, it would be suicidal to change it

I doubt it. I predict over the shoulder and moving+shooting. Maybe even coop. You can't trust Capcom with anything.

Scenarios will also be episodic.

It's somewhat confirmed, the devs already said that they were going to make the same game everyone expects them to make but with the technology they have nowadays. Also, the first game remake was like that and so the zero remake, that they released not long ago. So yeah, it's going to be that way. it's even easier for them to do so.

>It'd basically just make the game more fun.
Fuck that. An RE2 remake should be for fans of RE2, not RE4-6.

I would literally kill for a re2 reimagening in the style of re4

The farming tools will probably make it more like RE4, and for enemies there's also bosses to take into account. That would be cool in the style of 4.

See:And come on, Capcom has been good recently. It has fucked up a lot in the past but they have been doing great things for the last few years.

>And come on, Capcom has been good recently

It wouldn't sell enough to warrant the cost of making it if they did that. This is the age of ACCESSABILITY.

But they've been listenting to the fans!

>RE2 Remake
>all this talk about changing it completely
wew, you lads are fucking retarded. If they remaster it like they did the first RE then it will be good. I just hope they bring back the Game B modes, with extra enemies...MAYBE.

See:

>people actually think the reamke is going to exactly like the orignal but with pretty graphics.

lmao, I can't believe people are this fucking stupid. Just look at FF7 Remake.

see nu Cred Forums is retarded. I look forward to playing it though

>Goldberg

I can't recall anything good about them in recent years besides remastered games from a time they were good.

no way fag.

Is Revelations 2 even good?

It's k. Controls are fine but animations are garbage. Definitely feels like a spin off.

Did Crapcom even say anything about the remake or is this just pointless shitflinging?

Nice bait, that was a fan remake (an ugly one) and get C&D by Capcom.

Now they are doing this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=_94UmsRLR6Q

That looks pretty good.

I don't think anything has been confirmed yet but my bets are on third.

yeah the fans sure wanted that rootkit drm

The thing is that Capcom already did that twice, with the REmake and the Zero remake.

Nah, being chased around a dark mansion by funny cannibal people sounds great.