Colors/Editions

What colors/editions of consoles/handhelds do you own? Do you just pick up whatever is the cheapest because you are poor or do you try to get colors/editions that really stand out to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquagenic_urticaria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anything as long as it's not green as I'm allergic to it

I currently have just a black one (yes because i'm poor)
i wish i could afford colors, I did buy a lime-green white one over a year ago, but that one started having problems. which really sucked. i liked it alot.

I grabbed the Alpha Sapphire 2DS because I thought it looked neat

I wanted to grab a transparent blue 2DS but, for some stupid fucking reason, Nintendo made them in low quantity and it isn't really a standard color/option. I could never get a hold of one without taking it in the ass. At the end of the day though, I was able to get a transparent red 2DS for ~$80 new. I was pretty happy with that.

I'm pretty boring so I always either get black or white. Only exception were my Gameboys, got them all blue except my GBC which was Yellow.

Bought one of these in good condition used, also have a toys r us blue gba and an Orange DSi which was a limited run special edition.

I want to get a psp but I really want one of the metal gear themed ones and they're expensive as fuark

If it's a handheld I try to get the color that interests me more.
If it's a console I get the default color of it. I try to rationalize it by saying that I won't be looking at the console when I'm using it but I'm really just a poor fag.(I wish I could afford the MGSV Edition PS4)

Consoles: black
Handhelds: silver or red

I got the Minish Cap edition GBA SP when it came out but I'm liking it less and less with these obnoxious casuals displaying Zelda shit

I just spent 220 on a used white PS4 when I could have gotten the black one for about 200.

I tried to talk myself out of spending a bit more for a color, but decided to get the white one anyway.

nigger you can't be allergic to the color green did your parents molest you and used this lie to trick you or what?

My nigga. Just did the same a few weeks ago.

I relax with blacks.

>I don't know shit about anything

You can be allergic to sex, water, and colors fuck off

My PS3, PS4, Wii U, Vita, PSP, and DS Lite are black and my 3DS is the Aqua Blue color. Wish they did more colors for consoles. They do have a good selection of handheld colors but never for console colors.

Beautiful aryan consoles.

>got a special edition DS
>towelhead stole it
>stole and gave away $900 of his WoW items
>the end

White vita looks nice.

Water

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquagenic_urticaria

Link

I'm digging the red color.

I like green cause I'm not a creative person

Is this what the Vita Trinity thing was about?
I've been waiting to pick up a Vita because I was expecting a new model.

And because there's nothing I really want to make time in my day for on it.

IDK. All I know is that there are new colors coming out.

In Japan

Whichever one has my wife on it

I wish consoles would come out in more colors in the US.

I imported that Orange Vita.

Gameboy pocket off-white

Nice. That Vita is no longer produced. Anyone who wants one can only get sloppy seconds.