youtube.com/watch?v=Lva8L-J8x04
youtube.com/watch?v=22C91t8dtYk
youtube.com/watch?v=0NA_Nq7oZZU
youtube.com/watch?v=LHlQjCDlT-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a pingu

fuck dude now im spooked

he sees you.

bowser also does this but its very hard to see because pausing on the boss arena zooms out the camera a lot

LOOK HOW FAT HE IS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is pannenkeok the king of Cred Forums?

He fucking knows the blinking rates of every single goddamn character in SM64. He is truly the king.

>got banned from TAS exhibition thing

Alas, poor blue Pikmins.

proof?

how so? in what game?

YOU SON OF A BITCH

here you go nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=5XhmvYAm5lU

he entered these TAS competitions but did everything ins such a crazy long and roundabout way it wasn't fast at all but fucking hilarious

>MFW shifting sand lands

fucking
LEGEND

>Goes into the flying cap bit just to get a red coin?
>That entire shit in Wet Dry World

LOL now that I saw the blinking video and understand why does it keep blinking even after the game is paused this is just stupid

LEL XD AN A PRESS IS AN A PRESS
YOU CANT SAY ITS ONLY HALF TOP KEK
AM I FUNNY YET WHAT A DANK MEME XD EBIN SIMPLY EBIN LOL

What did he mean by this?

>Being scared of a fat penguin

Are you one of those sissy bois who were scared of Dorrie too? Even the penus weenus guy has more rights to be unnerved.

>first 5 seconds aww, that's not spooky. that's adorab-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>shifting sand lands
>...you must not press the A button

OH HERE WE GO

i used to think this guy was an autistic retard, but recently i've come to see him for the autistic legend he really is

>that last one
holy fuck

Reminder that pannen likes yuri shit.

watch the full webm you intolerable weebfuck

Wtf I like him now

That game was incredible spooky
>wampas
>sewer level
>IG-88

Where did you get that from?

I remember commenting on the parallel universes video that he needed help since this was just insanity gone mad but over time, I've come to appreciate the amount of effort he puts into this

he's also incredible at explaining these things, a friend pointed out that often during his videos you find yourself asking a question in your head that he immediately answers in perfectly convincing fashion, the coin count video is a great example of this, nigh every time he mentions a new concept he seemingly reads my mind and answers my question, truly incredible

>Collect 3 metal caps and get any star
>Gets the 100 coin star

>sewer level
>get to boss
>it's underwater

2poopy4me

>Grabs the star after passing the death boundary

>Shifting sand lands
I was unironically on the edge of my seat during that whole block bit

>Tall Tall Mountain
>what the fuck is he doi
Amazing.

These faggots as well as Piranha Graveyard and Blargg's Boiler always nope'd me the fuck out when I was younger.

If I somehow didn't have enough hearts to avoid one of those levels I'd just fucking restart.

>100 coin star in Hazy Maze Cave
>the 100th coin comes from a scuttlebug
MEME MAGIC IS REAL, LADS

>50 minute time skip in Whomp's Fortress

SPOOKED

never got more scared in a game sadly

>Gets the star the moment before the game crashes

NOPE

comfy winter lodge

This fucking guy.

lol

This FUCKING GAME has traumatized me. I the only phobia I have is of deep ocean waters because of god damn Super Mario 64

fuck off tripfag

>play serious sam on lan with friends
>jump into the water, see this
>freak out

They didn't believe me, I even doubted it for some time, but I knew what i saw.

>50 minutes later

Why did some of this shit needed to be TAS? like the sand area with the water or getting the star at the top of the level while killing the plants?

I can do that normally

What was he doing on Whomp's Fortress that required 50 minutes? Something about cloning invisible boxes?

TRIGGER WARNING

>you will never be as knowledgeable and passionate about anything as pannenkoek is about Super Mario 64

He essentially filled up the stage's memory with useless garbage, so that when he grabbed the star the particle effects loading in crashed the game because there simply wasn't any more room to load them

youtube.com/watch?v=gPuU8Pq9D3Q

It's all joke entries mocking the ridiculous rules of the TAS community.

I get that, but why did most of the have to be TAS? seems simple enough without it

I hope you all are ready for the grand performance of the Absolute Madman.

Make sure to read the description.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aa-tn6xWlYg

it's not to mock it, those TAS competitions are done for fun. he was just having more fun than everyone else

you have to submit a file to the competitions, not a video. it's to prevent cheating

This is part of the other video posted. Still, I love his thought process.
>"Collect 4 red coins."
>"Welp, no-one said they had to all be from Cool Cool Mountain. :^)"

Jesus Christ that Tall Tall Mountain.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lva8L-J8x04

LOOK IN MY EYES WHAT DO YOU SEE

People like him is the reason why Nintendo only allows Mario games look like they came from the teletubies world

>the last one

holy shit

Is that the Juggernaut?

same for most of us Mh:tri cured me since lances underwater make you a fucking god

I think for Task 1 he actually submitted a non-joke entry using an interesting, but after the organizers saw his strategy they changed the rules to prohibit it. After that, he made joke entries for Tasks 2-5.

Task 1 is the "banned strat" video, I think.

>Tall Tall Mountain
This guy is a magician

youtube.com/watch?v=22C91t8dtYk

He was part-way through developing a TAS route for the competition that used HOLP manipulation, and after explaining how it works to an organizer they changed the rules forbidding HOLP manipulation after they were previously explicitly allowed.

After this he just made joke entries for the other parts of the competition

That's from Yoshi's Story. They eat you for the instantkill

>banning hilarious creativity and demonstration of knowledge

>"Is he our guy?" threads incoming

I love how he clearly has fun with all his crazy knowledge and it's not simply a quest to see how deep down the MIPS hole he can go. I wish I could be this dedicated about anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=0NA_Nq7oZZU
get ready for all the A presses

>That ending

Can he warp reality or something?

is that dopefish?

youtube.com/watch?v=LHlQjCDlT-4

Whatever this is.

Pannenkoek isn't autistic, this meme needs to die. He's a math or programming teacher, so him knowing about how engine calculations work isn't really that unexpected, and everything he does in Mario 64 is TAS and sped way up. Plus he didn't actually find 99% of the stuff his videos are about, he's just showing them off in a way that would make sense to those that don't have a programming or mathematics background.

Just gotta love Cred Forums throwing insults around even at people that really love vidya and make quality content. Sour grapes as fuck.

What was the point in crawling in shifting sand lands?

fun

It's hot and he's thirsty
that's why he gets up once he reaches water

>50 minutes later

>So good that the community gets butthurt about him
>Literally too good for the community

True legend.

>that end to tall tall mountain
He's a fucking artist.

what game?

Still don't find this remotely funny or amusing, it's just some autistic dude that's obsessed with SM64. Cred Forums is forcing this to be a meme too damn hard.

or maybe you're the autistic one

I don't dedicate massive amounts of time on a 20 year old video game, I just don't find this funny.

Stop being a defensive autist for your shitty forced meme

Stop being a contrarian no-fun bitchboy.

You dedicate massive amounts of time to shitposting on an anonymous imageboard instead.

listen buddy, there's no way i could possibly say pannenkoek isn't autistic. it's not possible. you've been trolled

this level fucked with me as a kid. so much anxiety

No you post pictures of anime girls on a video game board you fucking faggot weeb

Ah damn, I hated going back to Egg Quarters because of this.

Also some of the Booms in Pumpkin Hill, Aquatic Mine and Death Chamber, specifically the jumpscare ones from tombstones and the like. Mostly because of the music cue.

why do you guys defend pannenkoek so much? is he Cred Forums's guy?

>that ending
holy shit

>is he Cred Forums's guy?
I dare say yes

He's our new Ulilliliililia

i literally said i couldn't defend pannenkoek's autism. the products of it are neat to look at is all. it's not about the humor, it's about "wow, holy shit, this is a thing you can do in this game"

This.

It's genuinely interesting to see how he completely shatters the game's laws of physics.

>loves video games
>takes his passion and wants to inform people about it
>is also really fucking good at it
>has also explored it to such an extent he is probably to most knowledgeable person on the subject
>has blown TAS the fuck out in spectacular fashion
>does not do it for the memes
>great producer of OC

He is everything good about video games in an age where there is hardly any good left

Every point you listed basically makes him the anti-Cred Forums user.

Hence why everyone loves him

>got to the basement
>saw this painting
>already spooked
>go into the level thinking to myself "haha, it's just a painting"
>lights go out shortly after starting the stage
>home alone
>it's nighttime
>mfw

>Playing that part during Christmas eve
>fuck yeah comfy as fuck hut while being comfy in my room
>suddenly THAT PART
>I was so freaking scared that I putt the game on pause for 30 minutes before I turned off my console without even saving
>I quit the game for a month

Why do people make stupid robots that can use ladders or awkardly hold a mug? it's just fun to make a robot do something stupid man, don't over think

Its maybe a revelation to you but let me tell ya some people like to have fun with videogames, specially people on a videogame board

The awful controls and the fear of giant fucking water monsters doesn't combine to make a good time.

D-delete this!