Battlefield 1 Story Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=C-vAxVh8ins

So I just watched it and surprise surprise there's no fucking German campaign. No, instead we're going get to play a strong, empowered Muslim women (because that's not ass backwards at all) and a Black French soldier on top of three more British campaigns. Fuck, this would have been another perfect opportunity to tell stories over a conflict from both sides. What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

scottmanning.com/content/world-war-i-troop-statistics/
youtube.com/watch?v=ju79YT_lBVI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsgwHxboHFk
youtube.com/watch?v=zzmlzBB7FPs
youtu.be/CErUTpuDbd8
youtube.com/watch?v=ejc1wwRGjFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't give a shit about history i just want some good fps about 1914-1918

>buying BF1
How stupid would you have to be?

When was the last time a WW1/WW2 game offered campaigns on both sides? You'll struggle to name more than one

It's pushing social boundaries and I think it will be remembered as one of the best games of our generation because of this.

No you get to play as a tank person from Germany it was announced before this.
Even if they removed it why would you want to self insert as the bad guys? Fuck off nazi.

Also the black where Harlem Hellfighters they where a US reg transferred to the French so they are not really French

>watch trailer
>2 arabs
>a black guy
>a bunch of white people

you Cred Forums nu-males will complain about anything

>white
>people

Fuck off, EA. You are not fooling anyone.

I sincerely hope you're not referring to Lawrence of Arabia as an "arab".

>doesn't give a shit about history
You disgust me
>wants a good fps about 1914-1918
So then why are you buying BF1? Last I checked WW1 didn't involve every soldier running around with smgs in open fields.

I'm not going to buy it, I'm probably just going to borrow it off of a friend who does.

All I can think of is RO2, but you're right, there aren't enough and that's why it's important that we encourage developers to make that kind of content.

It would be pushing social boundries if it was the Second World War but there's nothing wrong with a German campaign in WW1.

You're thinking of the British tank crew.
>"Why would you want to self insert as the bad guys? Fuck off Nazi."
>Implying that there were any "bad guys" in WW1
>Nazis in WW1
Yikes

"Lawrence of Arabia is an Arab everyone!"
My sides are in orbit.

Men of war
Company of heroes
Codename Panzers
Rush for Berlin
Blitzkrieg
Hearts of Iron

The game's writer's thesis was on marxism. Why are you surprised they're pushing this bullshit? These guys want to deny the biological differences between men and women as evidenced by the woman seemingly punching a guy out in the trailer. What a load of shit.

WE WUZ PROGRESSIVE AN SHIEET

>not a single one is an fps

>So I just watched it and surprise surprise there's no fucking German campaign
Because who wants to play as the loser
>because that's not ass backwards at all
They were less religious back then
>a Black French soldier
Which was nowhere to be seen in the trailer
>What are your thoughts?
Stop your fucking crying you right wing SJW

>trailer full of white people

Cred Forumsirgins still whine

Actually, that's too few indians for the British Army in Egypt. Also, not enough Egyptians. If you want realistic proportions, in a team of 24, you have 12 Indians, 10 Egyptians, 3 Arabs and a White Brit.

Isn't it sad when Infinite Warfare is more historically accurate than this game?

I sincerely hope you don't think that his name was Lawrence of Arabia
>marxism
There is that word again

Also that thesis was written by a different guy

lmao so funyn xD

You never said it had to be an fps, m8

We're talking about an fps, anyone with half a brain would understand I was talking about an fps with a campaign showing both axis/allies.

Why is anyone surprised? Battlefield singleplayer has always been complete shit anyway.

They should have just done what they did with Battlefront and skipped singleplayer altogether.

I'm with you, lad.

Your fault for not mentioning FPS in the first place, you only said game.

>There is that word again

Butthurt marxist detected. Women will never be on the frontlines you fgt. Women are biologically inferior.

I wouldn't mind a women covering my ass. If she's not a total bitch.

>Women are biologically inferior
>Implying that will matter when we enter the war age of mecha
And I'm not butthurt, I'm just laughing at someone using a word he doesn't understand.

WE

> If she's not a total bitch.

She will be when she gets her period and gets you killed.

>which was nowhere to bee seen in the trailer
1:08, 1:39-1:43

Honestly, that a really good trailer.

so you aren't buying bf1 then?

Good thing the game doesn't even look remotely close to this on Xbone or PS4

>this thread again

get over it cuck

>AVANTI SAVOIA

>Italy and the Austro-Hungarian Empire are deadlocked among the Alps. Braced by snow-capped mountains, neither side can find a way to dislodge their enemy. Meanwhile, the Italian mountaineer regiment Arditi prepares an unorthodox assault. Don your Arditi armor and head up a mountainside as Italian and Austrian forces clash over a strategic fort.
mfw

>
>And I'm not butthurt, I'm just laughing at someone using a word he doesn't understand.

Go back to plebbit, Marxist.

>They should have just done what they did with Battlefront and skipped singleplayer altogether.

>WWI
>Nazi
Nigga wat?
Also, there wasn't really "good" or "bad" guys in WWI. It was a slaughter nobody wanted, caused by an assassination of a fucking Archiduke nobody really liked anyway. His death gave a pretext to a bunch a rat in Vienna to drag the whole europe and the whole world in a war because "muh diplomatic relation", and every countries reluctantly marched to war.

Well, there's a bunch of other causes but every countries is to blame as much as the others.

Except the US. We are literally blameless in both world war. And all major war, actually. We're the good guys of history.

I was mad that so many black people were in a WW1 game.

Then someone told me that it's not supposed to be an accurate and realistic WW1 game, and they are just using it as a base to make a fun game set in that era.

then I stopped being mad.

>let's waste millions on cinematics and voice acting on something nobody cares

Why do they keep making single player campaigns? When people think of Battlefield they don't think of these forgettable 5-hours garbage, same with CoD.

>We are literally blameless in both world war. And all major war, actually. We're the good guys of history.

Even without the race shit the whole game is just just garbage.

Multiplayer has way too many automatics, it feels like a modern day shooter.
The gameplay itself changes nothing except adding in this weird action button that takes forever to do things.
The weapons go from underpowered, to boring, to way too fucking OP. Recon is easily the best class with one shot kill rifles that take no aim penalty when you move.
The vehicles are boring as shit. All of them. Horse was fun for 10 minutes but its stupidly powerful kind of killing the fun.
Overall it just feels like any other BF game, and way too similar to modern shooters.

They could have done more with the setting.

I guess they just forgot to make the game fun then

Looks like dreadful boring predictable patriotic Murican/British gud boi trite. I've seen people praising this, I have no idea how. This can be a trailer for the new Michael Bay flick.

Everytime I see a trailer of BF1 i can't feel the great war, but a lot of 21th century people doing a cosplay of WWI. Watching true photos... and talking to old people you can see that they were "different" from today people.

The other reason because I can't feel the great war atmosphere its the lack of mustaches.

This is an interesting phrase... can trigger by so many point of view..

>inferior
They're as inferior as men are inferior for not being able to make babies. They're not inferior, they serve a different evolutionary purpose.

>i dont give a shit about history i just want a historical fps

the state of you

I actually read this whole thing expecting there to be some Cred Forums zinger at the end, god damn

The good guys of history that every third occasion incite local conflict which causes thousands of deaths just to spite the communists

>portraying the allies as heroic
>portraying the allies as good at battle

>Tfw great great grandfather was conscripted to fight as a Bersaglieri in WW1
>He even came from the main region they fought in

Feels good man. Italian Campaign is my shit.

>implying there has ever been a communist state that didn't result in the deaths and oppressions of thousands of its citizens

>
>>inferior
>They're as inferior as men are inferior for not being able to make babies. They're not inferior, they serve a different evolutionary purpose.

Exactly! Their purpose is to queef out babies and reside in the kitchen, not on the battlefield.

The jews of history would be better. Only go to war when they either have a stronger partner backing them up (the american revolution) or make a quick buck from it (both world wars)

Among the first regiments to arrive in France, and among the most highly decorated when it returned, was the 369th Infantry (formerly the 15th Regiment New York Guard), more gallantly known as the "Harlem Hellfighters." The 369th was an all-black regiment under the command of mostly white officers including their commander, Colonel William Hayward.

Game looks like it has good aesthetic and a feelsy story. I might buy it, but not preorder it. I'll wait for the review to come out first.

>We're the good guys of history.

>being this narrow minded
>mfw

US signature is at the bottom of the Treaty of Versailles so... yeah... nah. Also, yeah, maybe biving money and weapons to bin laden just to mess up with the soviet wasn't a really bright idea to begin with.

Shit, hold the phone guys. I heard there was a black cook in ww2, why didn't they include him in 1942?
>you can play as these irrelevant niggers, but you can't play as Hitler
Fuck this shit. I want vidya to go back to being a niche hobby.

Every nation is involved politically with every world event, especially world powers. But as far as blame goes the US is hardly up there. When will other nations stop playing victims and realize they're to blame for their own conflicts.

The Runner
The British Empire intends to open a new front to the war with an unprecedented naval invasion of the Ottoman homeland. The ships gathered for the Gallipoli Landings — the D-Day of World War 1 — carry over half a million men. As an Anzac runner you’ll witness the heat of epic bombardments and a beach landing, as well as covert deliveries of urgent life-or-death messages across the frontline.

I feel like you should've been playing the Ottoman in Gallipoli considering its much more impressive that they managed to make the Aussies fuck off from the beach.

Think the Vietnamese did that at some point. Last they saw of you guys, you were flying into the sunset as fast as the Hueys could take you.

Sorry can't hear you over the sound of us winning both world wars and keeping the global peace.

in WWI Hitler was a runner, he just ran around delivering messages and getting shot at.
in WWII he was a commander and did nothing.

it wouldn't be fun to play as Hitler.

in WWI you should play as Rommel, he was a badass in WWI.

>keeping the global peace
He keeps doing it!

>Vietnam wins the war
>USA is still a world power with immense power, great living conditions, and influence
>Vietnamese are still rice farmers living exactly as they did a hundred years ago.
Feels good m8

it is pretty sad that those same rice farmers completely outsmarted and outfought your army though

I won't be happy until every single person in the game is white.

To be fair you are going to play as a Brit Runner getting shot by Ottoman.

I'm German and I won't buy it since they replaced France and Russia with African-Americans and Bedouins

70% of German losses in WW1 were inflicted by these two countries, and removing them from the game in hope the new generations will forget about them in favor of Brits and non-whites is disrespect for the millions of German soldiers who died at their hands

>us winning both world wars
>implying US was the decisive factor to winning WW1 and WW2

>keeping the global peace
>implying you've not caused more tensions and conflicts than you have held peace

God bless your stupidity.

>Be filthy degenerate dog fucking rice farmer who lives in shitty jungle with diseases everywhere
>Used to fighting and living in these conditions, and have an upper hand when fending off invading armies
Nothing be upset about. It's the same reason why invading Russia during winter tends to fail.

Germans brought it on themselves, y'know, being the bad guys that started everything and all.
Fuck off.

they literally figured out your entire method for fighting and the US never fucking changed a thing and thought they were winning.

You dumb shits were played from the start and you still think you were better than them.

>0:07
>Where's Harambe?

Why are all those people the same class?

Fucking France and Russia, 2 out of the 4 main countries of the war, arent in the game, yet you think it's normal that a tiny irrelevant black regiment that fought for a few months at the end gets representation?

>agent orange
>still affects them
>not winning
kek okay

You know WMD's don't just mean nukes

Hey, you forgot to thank us for you not speaking Russian right now.

Ha! We all know the US won the majority of battles and only withdrew due to failing morales from pressure at home. No matter which way you cut it, we won Vietnam.

What are you so mad about gook?

Your shilling isn't going to, nor has it ever, worked here EA. Go home, shill faggots. Battlefield has been shit for a long time now and this progressive sjw shit thats a reskin of 4 isn't going to change anything

>proves he knows nothing about the Vietnamese War
I bet you don't even know why the war was fought in the first place

Are you retards still angry

The trailer was full of white people

>Ha! We all know the US won the majority of battles and only withdrew due to failing morales from pressure at home. No matter which way you cut it, we won Vietnam.
Yeah, and the Rhodesians won the Bush war
Your point?

It's not all about race, kid
Two of the main countries are still out in favor of bedouins
Weapons and vehicles are still bullshit

US won Vietnam. That was my point.

The US did next to nothing for my country during WW2. All thanks to the Brits.

Oh shit, that must be why the wonderful, democratic state of Vietnam is doing so well today!

Oh wait...

Top kek
British delusion is one of the funniest things ever

>lead is a white guy
I thought this was supposed to be SJW the FPS, what happened?

>"Won"

Yeah sure we killed alot of them but we didn't take anything. Not land, not gold, not resources, not even the fucking capital.

Its hard to paint the US as "Winning" When the south fell barley a few weeks later

>GET THE NEW XBOX 1 ASS

Anyone else hear that?

>Not a single Axis campaign

But why?

Hey, the goal was to prevent a soviet stronghold in the region, and we accomplished that.

It is, thats why muslim girls and niggers are in but france and russia arent :)

As a Muslim I apologise on the behalf of all decent Muslims that the gaming industry is ruined, we never wanted this diversity meme, just kill me in my sleep already, I've had enough of this bullshit, there's not a half decent game coming out this or next year.

>lead is a British guy

Tired of the misconception that Britain was the most important country of the allied side.
France really was.
They're the ones who stopped the Germans at the 1st Marne and Verdun, they're the ones who lead the decisive 100 days offensive and they're the ones to whom the Germans gave their surrender

Fucking faggots DICE already represented the overrated Brits in the Middle Eastern theater and on naval missions, yet they also feel the need to make a British dude the mc on the French dominated Western Front while totally removing the French from the game....

>As a Muslim

YO HISTORY BUFFS, lemme get at you for a minute are the dude's in hats the Americans?

I know we weren't a MASSIVE part of the war, but this is an action video game and I can just feel them putting us into the mix somehow.

ooh la la

>EA Game
>People on Cred Forums are actually going to buy this game and defend their decision

Don't even fucking reply to me or give me (you)s you worthless faggots.

Image doesn't seem so factually accurate.

>Implies the Anglo-Saxons merely surrendered, when in fact they faced two separate armies of roughly equal size too there own in the space of two weeks, only to be defeated by their King being hit by a stray arrow.

>Implies the British empire was defeated by a colonial militia, when in fact it was forced to withdraw thanks to the French and Spanish absolutely obliterating British ships.

>What is the battle of Waterloo

>Implies the British expeditionary force of 100,000 or so men was supposed to stop the massed armies of the German Reich, those armies having already smashed the French army, which was the largest army in Europe in 1936.

>Implies the UK didn't have a part to play in the fall of the 3rd Reich, despite being the base of operations in the Western theater, providing most air and naval support and also providing roughly 1/3 of the troops that took part in the DD landings.

Literally no, the Vietnam war was a proxy war which the United states waged to stop the spread of Communism in the region. Much like the Korean war.

The Vietnam war resulted in a totalitarian communist regime becoming the ruling party in Vietnam, exactly what the United States did not want. Failing to achieve your objectives, and pulling out, is almost indisputably a loss.

france was on the verge of mutiny and collapse multiple times throughout the war. without britain taking over in 1916 they would've quit.

>Pic title.

Am not sure that's how Wikipedia works mate, are you suggesting Japan was more relevant in the first world war than Italy, or the United States also?

1:39 Is that a black german soldier in Europe?

Which hats? If you're talking about the hats at 0:33-0:35 then those are Australian troops alongside Commonwealth (most likely British) soldiers. Also, while you Americans did show up really late, it was only because of you that the war was one (as much as I don't want to admit it). Germany had everyone on the ropes and were stomping just about everyone at the time, but do to the sheer number of American troops deployed to Europe, the tide was turned.

A very small percentage of the French army mutined in 1917 (and not 1916).

Btw, France indeed couldnt have won without Britain, but neither could Britain have won without France.
Germany alone had more troops than both combined
Still doesnt change the fact that France was the leader country of the Entente that contributed the most on the Western front and lead the offensive that won the war

>germany against the world
>the world was fucked up entirely for the duration until the end

literally like 1 vs 15. sad!

>The game's writer's thesis was on marxism.
I hate the game, but that's a lie, user. The marxist paper you are talking about was written by some black dude.

No, he has a French uniform on and he's staring down a German soldier.

Looks like the belligerents section is a weird compromise between relevance and date of entry.
Look at the "commanders and leaders" section to have the true relevance ranking

pretty much this. Who the fuck cares about muh historical accuracy?

I don't think you really know your facts lad.

The United Kingdom (+ Commonwealth) actually had more active troops in the First World War than France. And Germany didn't have more men than the two nations combined.

scottmanning.com/content/world-war-i-troop-statistics/

The one thing you've got right is that neither the United Kingdom nor France could've defeated the Germans alone, but since they didn't have too, it's hardly relevant.

:^)

French uniforms and helmets were blue, the one in the trailer had Belgian colors
Then again, BF1 doesnt give a shit about historical accuracy so it may as well be a """French""" guy

>forced to withdraw
it was captured

>mfw black people are finally getting the representation they deserve

about time honkey's

:^)

More like Germany, Austria and the T*rks vs France, Britain, Russia and, at the end, the US.

Do you really think Portugal, Romania, Greece...etc were relevant?

austria and turkey werent relevant

He's part of the Harlem Hellfighters, American volunteer unit that fought under French command and was given French equipment, the uniform was a different color though

Austria did half of the fighting on the Eastern front

than this isn't the game for you

:^P

A small portion of the British Army was defeated and captured by the Americans, yes. But the British Empire withdrew from the war, because it was not feasible to send large numbers of numbers of troops to quell the rebellion thanks to Spanish and French Galleons. Without Spanish and French involvement it's likely the British Empire would have just sent a metric shit tonne of men across the Atlantic and crushed the rebels.

My thoughts are your a fucking viral marketer trying to shill the game by trying to start a hamfisted discussion

fuck off

>Story revolves around a diverse bunch consisting of an empowered Muslim woman, a dindu, and some Anglos killing hundreds of straight white German men
Fuck that shit.

I'm still gonna buy the game because I enjoyed the beta and I'm fairly sure that multiplayer character customization will be in the final game, but fuck DICE, seriously.

he should be holding a glock

I can't wait for the release of this garbage. The beta was so fucking awful in every way (except for graphics), yet everyone is dickriding DICE like they did with the Battlefront beta. This is like the 10th straight game Cred Forums is gonna be wrong about again.

>inb4 triggered Cred Forumsedittors defend this sorry ass excuse of a battlefield

Also BF2142 is back up anons!

their empire imploded within a few years

I guess so
Care to explain thus guy though?
He's definitly not a Harlem Hellnigger

>defending an easily defensible stretch of rocky terrain from the ANZACs
>impressive
Also, don't you know user, the Ottomans and Germans are all Nazis, we can't have any segments where you play as them, because humanizing an enemy in a war that happened a hundred years ago makes you one of them

>autistic serb murders an innocent man and his wife
>rest of the world comes together to protect the subhuman criminals
>the entente were the good guys
guess they're just going to write whatever history they need to push their narrative I guess

>yet everyone is dickriding DICE like they did with the Battlefront beta
You're joking right? the beta had a lot of issues and DICE is trying to address many of them before launch, such as the botched conquest system, unbalanced light tanks and high hp horse troops

The "British Empire" was barely a thing yet during the US revolution. (pic related, in orange)
The British Empire was mostly between 1860 and 1890 by defeating backward tribes in Africa and Asia

The meme was Britain already owned a large global empire by the time of the US Revolution was made up by Americans to make their revolt seem more glorious

The Ottoman's weren't anything like today's muslims.

STRONTK INTEPENDET WOMANE!!!

>African Belgian
Thats even less realistic, Leopold II took care of all of them.

of course not, this was long before the united states destabilized them and funded terrorist activity.

He is not wearing a French OR Belgian uniform.
He's wearing an Adrian helmet and a British uniform.
Look at the red emblem on his upper-sleeve. It's the same one that's on the British uniforms in multiplayer.

He's also wearing the Scout classes' cape

you mean GLAWK FORTAY

>People still trusting EA after everything they have done.

The only people here who care about this game are either the shills EA deploys or high school kids fresh from tumblr thinking this game is storming the evil white patriarchy that theyve been indoctrinated against

look i drawed a penis lol

>The only people here who care about this game are either the shills EA deploys or high school kids fresh from tumblr thinking this game is storming the evil white patriarchy that theyve been indoctrinated against
But I'm neither of those things

The real SJW game is Watch Dogs 2.

Huh, I didn't see that, well spotted, but all that does is raise more fucking questions.

Eh, I'm here because I find WWI fascinating and would like a high quality looking game to let me use and look at the weapons of the time.

BF1 is as close to that as I'd get, I'll bet, but the gameplay isn't exactly all that enjoyable to watch.

Considering the perception that people had against the Ottoman Empire, the victory was historically impressive.

Are people actually hype for Niggerfield 1?

Yes and im a professional baseball player

Theres a trio of sjw games coming out, that, mafia, and battlefield

>high quality looking game

You aren't an sjw, just a shill

Perhaps it's just a temporary thing as they make a proper outfit for that guy. Or maybe it's just DICE's usual shoddiness concerning uniforms (BF4 singleplayer Chinese troops had STANAG magazines in their vest pouches and the singleplayer Russians were wearing reskinned Chinese uniforms but with the Chinese flag still remaining. The British scout class in the BF1 beta also has a shovel case with "U.S" written on it

Do not forget the teens who thinks this is an sjw conspiracy against straight white males ;^)

>Also BF2142 is back up anons!
Tried playing it. Game is too jittery. Movement is too stiff. Guns are implemented like toys.

Used to be all about 2142, but I feel like trying to relearn its specific brand of bullshit is just wasting my life.

RULE BRITANNIA! GET FUCKED GERMANY

Viva la France

We Lawrence of Arabia now

>france
>we arabia now

youtube.com/watch?v=ju79YT_lBVI&feature=youtu.be

yeah that sounds pretty accurate. lol

>RO2
>campaing
wew lad

>Minimum requirements: GTX 960m
>Daily player count never surpasses 1,000

The game looks great for giving the feel or fighting at the time, but the animations are just so stiff.

>say game doesn't look fun
>get called a shill

nigger, are you retarded?

It had a campaign. It was dogshit though. It was just multiplayer maps with bots running around and some cutscenes inbetween. matches.

No I meant like because ottoman campaign. Also take your cuck memes and shove them in a Vladimir Putins ass.

>"WAHHH I CAN'T PLAY AS THE LOSING SIDE"

Manchild detected

>arabian women
>fighting
They're too smart for that, they'll be in the tent cooking stuff when the men are getting slaughtered to death.
Arabs weren't as bad as they are now, but they sure wouldn't allow a woman to get on the pillaging party, because that's what Arabian armies were during WWI, mostly irregulars trying to steal shit from the Ottomans.
A woman in such a bad company would have been exiled.

I fucking love trailer music.

>black french soldier
well thats a step up if they actually acknowledged the existence of the Tirailleurs

He isn't French, most likely.
More likely he is a Harlem Hellnigger since they were given French equipment.

I can't tell why he is wearing both an Adrian helmet and a British tunic though

Kill yourself you fucking idiot. You are everything wrong. You are the epitome of shitty people. I hope you fucking die.

>1 Arab woman
>1 black guy
>Bunch of other white people

Calm your boy pussy

Except it does

The French army had 170,000 blacks for the entire war out of 8.6 millions troops in total
I don't think they deserve representation
But then again, Harlem fighters don't either

Lot of people ended up shaving their facial hair so they could wear gas masks.

ARE

QUEENS

so thats why every documentary has companies of soldiers with mustaches, i see.

Lets be real, the woman is the fucking real "wtf" here. The fact that she's an Arabian woman just makes it more far-fetched.

I'm going to buy this game, and I'm going to have a fun time playing it.

Then just don't buy it.
I have never bought a single Battlefield or CoD game in my life.
Why would you keep supporting this revisionist history?

I just want to buy it because I like shooter games, and I've always enjoyed the Battlefield games. EA can go fuck themselves on just about any of their other game franchises though.

the only Americans in the trailer are the black dude and the white dude with the leather jacket and blue scarf (at least he had an American accent, maybe he's a journalist or something)
The black dude is a Harlem Hellfighter, they were loaned to the French army and wore french uniforms.

Great do they include the part where Britain promises the Arabs their independence and then fucks them over and gives jews what they want after the war?

SJWs are fucking stupid

>no Muhreens
>no Belleau Wood

France and Russia arent even in and that's what you complain about?

Yea, but as long as it isn't pushed in your face, I don't really care.

>So I just watched it and surprise surprise there's no fucking German campaign.
No one gives a shit wehraboo

>No, instead we're going get to play a strong, empowered Muslim women
You must not be aware the Arab revolt was a thing

>and a Black French soldier
Now I'm convinced you dont even know anything about WW1. How can you not be aware of the literally millions of colonial soldiers that fought in it? Where the fuck do you think African and Indian nationalism came from?

fucking A right.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsgwHxboHFk

1 British tank operator (brown haired guy)
1 Bristish pilot (Blonde guy)
? Italian unit (The old guy or the young guy with the cowboy hats)
1 Aznac runner (The black guy?)
1 Arab woman

>>Implying that will matter when we enter the war age of mecha
It will, women can't stand the same amount of g-forces as men
>inb4 pics of female pilots
g-forces would probably be much higher in mechs

Who is the runner in the trailer?

>Try to play that 2142 fan server thing
>Game has no toggle crouch
>No options to not toggle ironsights
>Jitter
>Jutter
>Every slope is made of ice
This game has not fared well the rigors of time.

>Italian
>not Australian
>surrounded by Commonwealth soldiers
How did you come to this conclusion?

The Australians with the cool hats.

So did they just make out the germans as the bad guys?

Really?

I guess we can't expect to play from all sides in this. What a fucking mess. They really did blow all chances of this becoming something worth playing for more than a month after the initial flavor is gone.

cheese

>the bad guys

The enemy*
You can always tell there will be some "WW1 Germans were innocent dindu that had nothing to do with nazi" bullshit by the last scene when a German "fraternize" with a nigger

I want to bed that bedouin

ARDITI STRONK
youtube.com/watch?v=zzmlzBB7FPs

Who is the black guy on the cover? The one we saw at the end pointing his gun? Is he British?

youtu.be/CErUTpuDbd8

WW1 WAS FUN AND GOOD WAR !

Will these guys be in the main story or DLC?

>its not historically accurate, so i'm just going to borrow it off a friend to beat it and spend over 30 hours on it
fucking retard

Fun indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=ejc1wwRGjFk

at least the music is good again

WHY DO THEY KEEP PUSHING THE "WW1 GERMANY WAS NAZI TOO"? IT'S BEYOND RIDICULOUS AT THIS POINT.

Only unbiased WW1 game is Verdun, full stop.

Fun thing about ww1 is that no one were innocent.

Am I correct in saying this game will have the same/a similar character customization as Battlefront did and you can choose your own race and other cosmetics? As far as I know the alpha and the beta for bf1 just randomly selected a race when you spawned, same with battlefront's beta but with gender.

So the Central powers are the baddies?

Why didn't they frame the narrative it so it was colonized vs colonizer?

Like you could have had the Schutztruppe in Africa dying for their colonizer and then Indians on the western front dying for their colonizer. It would have been a unique and fucked up way to frame the war.

Honestly I thought that's where they were going with the whole diversity thing.

But nope. We get central powers = bad and entente = good :^).

to force victim complex even futher i guess

Looks about right

>Good guys are all Black
>Bad guys are all White

You can't make this agenda pushing shit up.

>Implies the Anglo-Saxons merely surrendered, when in fact they faced two separate armies of roughly equal size too there own in the space of two weeks, only to be defeated by their King being hit by a stray arrow.
And got cucked into become an almost clone of France

>What is the battle of Waterloo
A battle where they outnumbered the French and almost lost until they were saved by the Prussians?

>Implies the UK didn't have a part to play in the fall of the 3rd Reich, despite being the base of operations in the Western theater, providing most air and naval support and also providing roughly 1/3 of the troops that took part in the DD landings.
The UK only really gave relevant contribution through logistics