The last video game character you played as has to fight this thing. What happens?

The last video game character you played as has to fight this thing. What happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/
scp-wiki.net/scp-682
scp-wiki.net/scp-096
scp-wiki.net/scp-173
scp-wiki.net/scp-1471
scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-087
youtube.com/watch?v=ph_sR51KBi8
scp-wiki.net/experiment-log-t-98816-oc108-682
scp-wiki.net/scp-294
scp-wiki.net/decommissioned-scps-arc
scp-wiki.net/scp-2902
scp-wiki.net/scp-1983
scp-wiki.net/scp-2610
youtube.com/watch?v=rT0WpdrCJYE
scp-wiki.net/scp-610
scp-wiki.net/djoric-dmatix-proposal
scp-wiki.net/scp-085
scp-wiki.net/scp-571
scp-wiki.net/scp-2521
scp-wiki.net/scp-049
scp-wiki.net/scp-344
scp-wiki.net/scp-975
youtube.com/watch?v=TiCeDJEuFgs
scp-wiki.net/scp-093
scp-wiki.net/scp-187
scp-wiki.net/scp-j
scp-wiki.net/scp-107
scp-wiki.net/scp-2875
youtube.com/watch?v=-nuA8nZaLkg
scp-wiki.net/scp-649-2568-j
scp-wiki.net/duke-till-dawn
scp-wiki.net/scp-50-ae-j
scp-wiki.net/scp-1545
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>throw javelins
>it runs amok

Use Quen and Igni and slash that thing to bits.

Is this some sort of written creepypasta thing? If so, does anyone have a link to it?

I would like some comfy readings to kill the time at work, please.

Uh.

Feed it delicious soup!

scp-wiki.net/

bfg spam

Google SCP Foundation

Enjoy.

It's not even in the game, who cares?

Just search up SCP-682, says it right there.

Thanks m8s

>being this fucking new
scp-wiki.net/scp-682

>Comfy

Not happening son.
scp-wiki.net/scp-682
scp-wiki.net/scp-096
scp-wiki.net/scp-173
scp-wiki.net/scp-1471
scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-087
youtube.com/watch?v=ph_sR51KBi8

There are 10 SCP games out now, more rolling in.
Not going to be long until a movie ot proper AAA game uses it.

I apologize for being new as fuck to this, but this is pretty amazing. Is it an arg?

no, it's just a nicely organized mess of supernatural/cryptid/etc. OC

You stumbled upon it at a good time, for a while it was popular and a huge mess of bullshit permeated many a page, it's been recently tidied

>SUPER PERFECT ULTRA STRONG CAN EVEN BEAT 173 IT JUST IS UNSTOPPABLE IT -CHOOSES- TO STAY CAPTURED IT ALSO CAN TALK WITH OTHER SCPS AND OTHER SCPS ARE AFRAID OF IT BECAUSE ITS SO SUPER STRONG

i last played as a gmod creator

ezpz, i can just use the remove tool, or have some fun with it after i download 1000 of mods and put a skirt on it while i grind its skin with overpowered weapons

Pokemon protag
Can I catch it?

I really hate how so many SCPs are super speshul indestructible donut steal. 682 is the most blatant but there's others like 096 and 049.

If you pulverize something into paste and incinerate the remains it's not coming back. The sheer amount of unkillable shit aside from ghosts is stupid.

it looks like a better version of that trash that was in Dino Crisis 3

682 exists to be the meme filter.

If someone tries to make some stupid bullshit SCP the admins just feed it to 682 to be rid of it forever.

Can we just skip the pretext and start posting our favorite SCP stories? The last thread was pretty good.

I'm looking for alternate reality ones like 2935

I was playing as the Necron overlord in DoW 2 last stand. It'd probably devolve into a long stalemate with light losses for the Necrons, until they just capture it and put it into a tesseract vault.

Failing that, they could always just throw it in the tesseract labyrinth and forget about it.

I don't know.
I don't recall it's exact gimmick, is it immune to literally everything? Because I think a God Eater might be able to win if it's gotta take time to adjust to the new threat/damage type.

I don't think 682 is supposed to be this fucking huge.

He may have to stop holding back.

>"To save our mother earth from any alien attack"

Just puppet him.

>is it immune to literally everything?
Sort of; it adapts to become immune to things, except the weak ass containment protocols.

Give me the cliff notes, I can't be fucked to read a wiki page for a critter just for a thread that's probably going to get pruned.

Im fine

093 a best

It can't do anything to a pit of acid apparently.

I use the special SCP and refine it. You know what I mean.

It's "thing" is that it can't be killed end of story.

It started out as a joke of sorts with the organisation struggling to contain something, then overpowered as fuck self insert "anime like" SCPs were being added to the site and they used 682 as an upper barrier of how strong an SCP could be.

The idea is that anything that tries to kill him he adapts and become immune so anyone trying to make an "SCP that could kill 682" automatically gets rejected by the canon since the foundation would never try in case it doesn't and he adapts.

>unamed planeswalker in MTG

I could literally will it out of existence or simply mind control it or literally teleport it so a entirely different plane of existence.

Just whatever you do don't put it somewhere Phyrexians can find it.

It's the bestest and strongest SCP ever that can survive anything and the only reason it wasn't killed off years ago is to stop people don't make even stupider SCPs.

>implying it wouldnt BTFO the phyrexians

So in theory would a mass of Cells that can devour anything at all regardless of what it's made up of be able to kill him?

Assuming he more or less moves like you'd expect and doesn't have Sonic speed, I think they could take him. Even moreso if the Protag gets to brings friends for his bullshit friendship power up.

Especially when you consider they kill their very own unkillable monster in their game.

So if he needs time to adapt, couldn't you just kill him before he even knows what's attacking him?
Every method will just be rejected with "682 strongest", won't it?

nigga it's implied Phyrexians could even corrupt fucking Eldrazi.

No, plenty of stuff has "killed" him as such, he's been reduced to a puddle of blood and guts, sent to another dimension and shot into the sun.

He's just a mary sue. the SCP version of wolverine.
There are things that he won't attack, can't kill and is even extremely scared of himself.
The experiment logs are pretty good to read.
scp-wiki.net/experiment-log-t-98816-oc108-682

>Item: SCP-173

>Tissue Test Record:
>N/A, overridden by O5-Command

>Termination Test Record:
>SCP-682 introduced into the containment area of SCP-173. SCP-682 makes several screeching noises, and quickly presses against the wall farthest from SCP-173, staring at it the entire time. SCP-682 continues to stare at SCP-173 without pause for six hours. Agents equipped with large-caliber sniper rifles dispatched, and shoot out the eyes of SCP-682, at the same time stopping all observation of SCP-173 and SCP-682.

>After resuming observation, SCP-682 is shown to be on the floor, with several injuries around its head, neck and legs. SCP-173 is seen to have tissue from SCP-682 on its “hands”. SCP-682 rapidly regenerates damage, and moves to a different wall, developing several sets of eyes on various parts of its body, many covered by thick, clear “caps” of armored carapace. SCP-682 maintains observation of SCP-173 for an additional twelve hours, despite additional efforts of Agents and Foundation staff. SCP-682 allowed to exit containment area, and recaptured in temporary containment.

One drop of phyrexian oil can do a lot. They corrupted an Karn who was an Old Walker which are far more powerful than the Neo-Walkers.

Ouch, the last game I played a bit of was LA Noire, so good old Cole Phelps and his brother Leon.

Isn't this guy just a Doomsday ripoff?

>SCP-682

Bayonetta is gonna have no problem.
She can just freeze it to death, lock it in witch time, summon clones, or have it get dragged off to hell.

>Alex Mercer
Should be interesting

oh so it's goku
and superman

>we will never have another dino crisis game

That one where they introduce the SCP little girl into his cage was adorable.

Straying a little off topic here, but there's these things called Aragami in God Eater that can't be hurt by anything other than another Aragami. They're basically mindless monsters that only live to eat everything on earth and "cleanse" the world.
How would he deal with something that won't stop trying to eat him and that he can't possibly defeat?

Is he just the SCP equivalent of "Nuh uh, that doesn't count becuase I wasn't playing tag at the time"?

I liked the killer tomatoes one and the door that randomly opens to anywhere.
The car that teleports people was pretty funny, so was the rock that falls sideways.

SCP 294 is the coolest though.
scp-wiki.net/scp-294

Its actually not a joke. The autist that made it made it to specifically be the very best and raised its powerlevel to ensure nobody else can beat his goku.

T. Oldfag that actually put up with his drama long ago

Don't open this.

>D44M
Well, good luck.

not everyone has time to keep comprehensive volumes of notes about jpg sources and memes

You just fucking killed me you asshat

Then 682 wouldn't be able to kill them.

As far as his destructive power is concerned he's not that powerful compared to other SCPs. that's why he's able to be contained.

It's just that they can't get rid of him.

If you put 682 in a room with one of those aragami whats'its in a room neither would die, simple as that.
Maybe some turbo autists would claim he would adapt the means to damage them but again; that's austists for you.

Chris Redfield. I dunno. He'd probably just try to trap it.

What was he like?

the last player I played as was a skyrim character that was granted the power of console commands easy win

That seems awfully stupid.

It's still amusing to read about, but that's just stupid.

>Dante from DMC4
Easy
He'll just borrow Yamato from Nero and seal 682 in hell then close the hell gate, using royal guard whenever 682 uses any damaging attack or destructive attack at any point to avoid any damage
I win fanservice faggots.

Why don't they just launch it into the far reaches of space? Make it somebody else's problem.

What if it comes back?

How? Isn't it supposed to be ultra though? What part of it makes him capable of coming back if you don't subject him to any kind of harm?

It's got precedence at least.

You know that one kid that screams about Sonic being ruined? The one in the videos that sometimes get posted. He was like that. Older members had to force him to include stuff like interactions with other SCPs that make his SCP scared or not act like a mary sue just so it didn't look so bad. He would bitch and scream about that all the way because his lizard was supposed to be THE top dog SCP that everbody else fears. Introduce something stronger? Nah he raises power level EZ and is best again.

He can adapt to any situation. Not just physical harm. Also cognitohazards and stuff. Throwing him into space would be the same as that other plan to drop him from a plane.

whats the meme with this? is it that one SCP that runs at you super fast

Not video games.

>D44m
>Rips
>tears

Doom Slayer wins

No, because you are not throwing him into space in order to kill him, you are throwing him there so he fucks off somewhere far away from Earth.
He can be as invincible as he wants to be once he is 54 billion lightyears away from us.

SCP-096. The speed is the least of your problems.
It's semi-inmortal. You look at it's face and you are fucked.

You severely overestimate current rocket technology. Couldn't even get that thing into one to begin with.

Ignoring the fact that you would have to contain him somehow for the whole process and build a spaceship strong enough, he could adapt. Grow solars sails.

Are you saying they don't have some SCP that can launch people into the other side of the galaxy?

I don't remember any besides SCP-1543-J. There is also SCP-120, but I don't know how you are going to fit him into that thing.

Just played some MKX as Raiden and as he said "there are fates worse than death".

they stated before they aren't going to do that in the event it just comes back even more pissed off and stronger

>why don't we launch it into the sun?
>because it'll just come flying right back at us on fire

mary sues...when they will learn?

It'll just adapt to whatever fate worse than death you put it in and it'll be pissed.

>Dante
Literally easier than Cerberus
THE FLINCH IN YOUR EYE CALLS YOUR BLUFF

M-my Character in the L'aigle mod for M&B warband....

Unless the first shot decapitates it or something, we're all fucked regardless

So he just kept sperging over and over until they humored him?

People basically stopped caring or left which led to the entire site getting filled with people like that OG retard. Last I checked the site was still filled with 10 year old autists

I always envisioned 682 as a big hairy crocodile.

I think that's kind of the point of Keter class SCPs.
682 is easy to contain, it's just a big angry animal, but the thought of it immortality scares the foundation and so they're constantly trying to kill it.
It's not all that dangerous in itself, really, all it does is eat people. The danger comes from the potential it has, where it came from, how it's immortal and what might happen if they try really, really hard to kill it and it still doesn't die.

could Pannenkoek2012 defeat SCP-682 if he Pancake was allowed to press the A button?

>lost from home
>surrounded by disgusting vermin
>constantly submerged in acid that eats away your flesh
>vermin puts you through painful procedures daily in an attempt to kill you
>all you want is to return home
682 has a hard life

I think my favourite one is where they put the shadow nail onto his shadow, then use the lights in the cell to smack him around like a pinball.

At least he got a loli daughteru.

Here comes the hammer!
>throws marker
>monster moves a bit
>shit

It'll at least it'll be a fun way to go.

>Item: Guest Researcher Dr. W

>Tissue Test Record:
>n/a

>Termination Test Record:
>Subject screamed in terror and pounded on the door to the test facility, begging to be let out. SCP-682 devoured it messily three minutes after being introduced.

Remind me again Cred Forums, what's the best SCP and why is it the Sarcastic Vending Machine?

scp-wiki.net/scp-294

What if you shot him, before throwing him out of the plane?

That's the edgy guy who fed kids to 682, right?

>Agent Doomguy
>"Everything is dead in here sir, he fucking killed all the subjects."

That's him.

Doesnt the SCP foundation have a massive inter-dimensional space ship under there control?

Or did that get retconned.

PC SOON! pls

>Doom Slayer from DOOM (2016)

Well gee I wonder what happens

Would you, Cred Forums?

>Lightning

Considering she killed God and almost replaced him I think she'll be just fine.

Can be overpowered by Zombies, not nearly as powerful as the real Doomguy.

Canon dictates he is the original Doomguy

>Wigfrid from don't starve
It's getting killed.
It's getting eaten.
It's getting made into a fucking hat.

>six arms to hug you with
>can change her body however she wants
>angry hate sex

No. The smell would be vomit inducing.

I will destroy this abomination in five minutes

>F-filthy human! I'm only having sex with you because the researchers are making me!
>I-it's not like I w-want to fuck you or anything.
>Can we cuddle, Doctor?

Has anyone tried to have sex with SCP-682 yet? You know, for science.

Anyone else want to fuck Frieza? Is this normal? Is it normal to be sexually attracted to a four foot aien dildo?

Considering that the actual 682 isn't a cute girl, no
Monster girls are top tier, though

>isn't a cute girl
>implying that actually matters

Bernd is fucked.

Does mugen count?

We got this

>loliwitches turn 682 into a loli

Not even 682 can beat the cock

They'll just keep regenerating their wounds over and over until one of them gets bored. Either that or they'll team up and kill everything around them.

he's seen worse

>ywn be a monster girl's sole comfort in a world confusing to her
>ywn provide her additional love, partly for research, partly because you two want to
>ywn be killed to see how she would react

>my monster hunter
I'll hit until it dies!

>not causing a "containment breach" and running away with her

Did they really delete all of those awful self inserts? What did they replace them with? Any recommendations on the newer entries?

Maybe.

You know, I thought it was cute that 682 was being nice to the little girl, but then I realized it was just meta-gaming after reading the little girls file.

682 gets upset at literally every human it comes in contact with..

Except for the one that kills you by being upset at it?

Thats just bullshit.

>playing DBZ Dokkan Battle
>have Goku on my team
I'm fucked. Goku's going to start the fight out by dicking around, thereby allowing 682 to develop an immunity to ki-based attacks, making everything the rest of my team does useless.

to be fair after that the researchers were wondering if the girl is even human.

10 scp games? i was only aware of containment breach..

Bring it, bitch

I'd time-out..

>Captain Titus
FUUUUUCK YES

I played my Dark Souls Pyro, I'll be fine.

>P-47 pilot in War Thunder
Ground Attack rounds and putting every bomb and rocket I have on the plane should be enough to take it out in one attack run.

>ITT: People who don't know how to kill a monster with retarded levels of regeneration and adaptive ability.
Seriously, even if you ignore the fact that this thing is a fucking overpowered semi-Gary Stu OC created by a 10 year old to envoid the concept of "nu uh, my monster is stronger than yours" , 90% of the character in this thread wouldn't do shit to ANY monster with the ability to regenerate.

they are so fucked

>disable

Nobody Realizes or Cares, they just think its a big monster.

Or, they realize it is 682 and dont care because its stupid.

Shit wrong image

There is just as much meh and crap stuff as there is good.

>682 in a skirt
p-pls

What would happen Cred Forums?

Triangular Gate

Rui Hayabusa

He really is the ultimate badass and he has risen from the dead so it is possible.

"The Shy Guy"
If you look directly at his face in any form of imagery (including that picture where it is only 4 pixels big) he WILL break containment and come to kill you unless the Foundation gets a bag over his head before he gets through slaughtering everybody in the path between you and him.

They contain him easy enough already.

He loses to a pit of acid.

He breaks containment constantly. And almost all of the test involve him escaping. Why would this one be different?

He's steadily developing a resistance to all the acids they can throw at him. And even then, he breaks containment nearly every test so its obviously not weakening him that much.

>Can we just skip the pretext and start posting our favorite SCP stories?

I'm personally rather fond of the NES Zapper that shoots TV characters. I forget what it's under on the SCP wiki, though.

SCP-674

Because that is what he is currently contained in and he need to use all of his energy to rebuild himself in the acid.

That's why we are throwing his ass in space.

Using gravity to assist we can use a spaceship and send him out of our galaxy or into our sun.

my xcom squad that just got wiped
guess he can scavenge the corpses

I'd do pretty good. Was an A10 Warthog, fully armed. I would BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Headmeat hamburger...done.

d-gun

also, who /core/ here?

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
New carapace grown to deflect all further bullets and wounds healed
>BBBBRRRRRRRRRR
Swatted out the air.

Let me check the plan. We put SCP-682 in a spaceship developed with technology that probably doesn't exist filled with acid made with what will must be the strongest material known to man, throw it into space and hope for the best, possibly wasting millions if that fails and releasing it?

>Rui

What if 682 came from 354?

We have the technology to go to space. Now we just put him in a box with acid and throw it into space and hope for the best. That or we throw him into a volcano or refine his ass with SCP-914.

>pokemon trainer

even with pokedex level of bullshit I'm utterly fucked.

I don't think you guys understand how terrifying maxed out adaptability is. It's the reason samus, megaman, and countless other protagonists are so strong.
And that's just the thing: this is protagonist/plot-armor level of horseshit. Unless you're a reality warper or have DBZ-class destructive power you're gonna die. And even then pray to god this near immortal piece of shit doesn't somehow survive and adapt to what you just threw at it.

Why not just put his ass into a pokeball?

have to lower it's health first

a masterball would be a hilariously anti-climatic way to solve the problem though.

SCP-914 loves 682. It probably just make it literally perfect in killing

>comes into contact with oil
>bullshit intentional mary sue powers decide it's easier to assimilate the oil than reject it
>first act it commits in it's boundless knowledge is violently rape Jace

I could do something like that, or it can completely deconstruct him and his powers.

Someone didn't read the test logs. They tried putting a piece of tissue and it came out fucky.
Putting him in would be impossible. 914 would be scraps in a matter of seconds. It's extremely fragile.
If the volcano didn't work with Kars it won't work with 682.

Game over. Lizard cant beat magic that cant be understood

my Warlock from Destiny
things go better than expected

Putting him in isn't impossible and they tested it on humans and it worked out fine. Set that shit to coarse and you get meat legos.

Contrary to belief fear is not a choice, it is written upon walls.

Notes: SCP-682 is too large to fit in to the booths, in most forms. In addition, the tissue tests have shown that SCP-682 has… unpredictable reactions to SCP-914. Finally, SCP-914 is too valuable a research tool, and too delicate, for this type of test. It was nearly damaged after the incident (CN: 682-119857), and [DATA EXPUNGED] be repeated. Should the results be recovered [DATA EXPUNGED].
First you have to get him to a decent size and then put him inside.
Besides the risk of losing 914 and 682 surviving is too great.

>symbol's been compromised
well what good is that supposed to be

hmmm yeah i guess I wouldn't want to lose 914 considering how amazing it is. Im just saying even with doomsday powers 682 is just the juggernaut from xmen. It sucks when he is going crazy but its not too bad.

Also start refining weapons. If a gun becomes a fucking laser beam that completely disintegrated all matter in its line of fire I'm sure that is how you would find what kills it.

>Do not follow the little girl.
How common can a symbol like that be?

If what you're hunting knows what they mean, they could try to trick you.

What is it, cuz it looks pretty dank.

It kind of looks like the Metroid Queen, so I suppose everything is going to be fine.

I don't follow SCP stuff very heavily but a little girl could be a very good lure in a dozen circumstances. Shapeshifter, hologram, mimic, ghost, etc. I guess "do not follow child" would be more sensible, though

What SCP games are there? I know there is containment breach, and like a million 087 copies.

It would be my most recent party in Codename STEAM, so...

John, Tom, Queequag and Scarecrow.

I think they could do it. Just have Tom stun-lock it while John and Queequag knock it into a chokepoint so Scarecrow can trap it with Pumpkins.

>Did they really delete all of those awful self inserts?
scp-wiki.net/decommissioned-scps-arc
>What did they replace them with?
Just random things.

exactly, so what's the point of having a symbol that says the symbols are fucked. it would know there's a symbol for symbols being fucked, and change it into something else or some shit

>drags scp to garbage can

Read the thread, you dummy

>it would know there's a symbol for symbols being fucked, and change it into something else or some shit
Not necessarily

Thanks.

Mario
I'll just put him in a parallel universe, 2ez

Because it might not be a reality warper. In that case compromised integrity means you can't trust the truth of what the other symbols are saying.

Reality warper? All it'd need is a can of spray paint

>symbols have been compromised
>unsafe place
>get out fast
>stay in the darkness
>you are being watched

JUST

What's the best proposal for SCP-001?

I don't like the Broken God. Sure, it's powerful as fuck, but it just doesn't seem right.

The giant angel that can obliterate literally any other person/object/thing/SCP from existence.

I can tell you which one it isn't. The gate guardian. I was laughing my ass off the whole time. I don't know why did anyone think involving that mary sue Able was a good idea.

scp-wiki.net/scp-2902

>walk into a room
>door locks, light goes out
>to your left, there are symbols written in luminescent ink
>"someone else is here"
the lights turn back on as your friends yell SURPRISE!! You forgot it was your birthday!

>pray while shooting

We Constantine now

Hey fuck you buddy

this is retarded

scp-wiki.net/scp-1983

>scp-wiki.net/scp-2902
>all that data
>no REDACTED or black ink
its shit

scp-wiki.net/scp-2610

Thi[DATA EXPUNGED]

>He hasn't read about the best D-class

nothing good I guess

By the way, isn't one of the SCPs a plague doctor or something?

Retard.

If there's anyone that could kill that fucking lizard it's Doomguy.

youtube.com/watch?v=rT0WpdrCJYE

I WILL WIN

>Talion
He'll be fine I guess.

>being retarded for having different taste

Yeah. He is trying to cure an unknown disease, but his work turns his patients into undead things

>unknown disease
The disease is life user, the disease is life.

>tfw there will never be a survival horror game made from the flesh that hates

scp-wiki.net/scp-610

I've never played god eater nor have any intention to do so but this edgy as fuck song gets me so hype

scp-wiki.net/djoric-dmatix-proposal

Is there any more?

>Lucio
boops giant lizard monster of the map

>scp-294
I loved this one
>mfw the guy asked for a "cup of joe" and it was full of fluids from an agent called joseph

because your heart is burning with desire to go on

the drum intro make it hype as hell

>the best drink I ever had

>Subject keyed "the perfect drink." The machine dispensed a cup containing an odorless lavender liquid. After drinking the liquid, subject appeared to go into shock. Subject later committed suicide, leaving a note which read "I'm sorry, but at this point everything's just one big letdown." Requesting such a drink again is highly discouraged. None of the components of the drink have yet been identified.

>the last 3 digits of your post are the SCP you are trapped for 24 hours on a spooky abandoned mansion

Wow, that is really stupid

>the foundation can make 2D real

scp-wiki.net/scp-085

excuse me?

Yes

Didn't the foundation blackout those 4 pixels?

In universes that literally have no limit to what can happen, you need to introduce at least one thing that's just a big "No, fuck you, you lose" button.

See also pic related and the User from ReBoot.

Could the Lady kill 682?

I don't want to roll
But I'm going to anyways

Its the original doomguy with double jump when you people gonna get it?

>a giant supercomputer
Okay.

shhhh you gonna ruin the autists epic image

I got 3125 CDs that don't do anything unless you play them

hit me senpai

that one guy from the mech anmime I never watched who is every force of good or evil or whatever +1
demonbane or some shit whatever would eat this guy's asshole for breakfast

I hope I get something nice

rolling for a story to read

>power word: kill

ez

I got a keter-tier meme

scp-wiki.net/scp-571

You already lost by playing LoL.

Rolling for spooks

I got a fast food menu that uses endangered animal meat.

>this SCP is considered Safe and requires only minimal containment procedures.

>a bath tub that drains your organs, but is super comfortable
Okay

Rell

Going to have to roll

Fuck me in the ass, please

Why not

>nine tailed fox
>Korean
>is a necrophiliac
>makes mother roast and eat baby
>kills yiffcon attendees

A mixed bag I'd say.

I think I'll be just fine.

rolleroni

A black history month Gundam?

Ibuki is dead.

>Frank West.

He has the mega buster, he'll be fine.

>>

>there will never be an SCP with sexual content

BRING IT

682 is not that big. Also I don't get the appeal of this one, why is it so popular? It's just some super strong murdering lizard.

WE WUZ GUNDAM N SHIET NYIGGUH

My arisen killed a big ol dragon. Surely they could kill an invincible lizard. All the bosses respawn anyway.

Hey kid, deal with this already

>marine predator virus

It's a mary sue, it literally cannot die. They tried to molecularly disintegrate it into goop, but the molecules just laughed in unison and reformed like the units in a big organic voltron. I am not making this shit up. It is every bit as retarded as it sounds. People are more peeved about it than anything, barring the 13 year olds who conceived and defend it.

Let's do this boys

I uh. well, alright then.

ddd

I remember there was a impossibly edgy deviant art Alucard bootleg and they said that anyone who tried to be more of a mary sue than him was banned or something, what happened to it? I think its name was Abel?

It would be one thing if it's shtick was just "It can't die", but whoever the fuck made it had to go one step further and turn it into "Edgy murder lizard"

>dark hour
"PERSONA!"
>any other time
Just dies

Is there anything that makes 682 a mary sue other than his invincibility?

>not DR.Clef

Post SCP's that had a hard life.

What if it evolves to understand it?
What if it could use triangular gate on you?

Dad!

>Camera that shows your biggest desire
>Shows 085 surrounded with friends

Except for mary sues
Just throw the entire 40k universe at it

let's do it

what gaem

>DR.Clef
[muffled ukelele plays in the background]

>Leon's battled worse

SCP 9393

A lot of SCPs are really fucking dumb. They were cute when they were first conceived, but that was over a decade ago.

The presentation of this one is kind of neat though, I'll give it that.
scp-wiki.net/scp-2521

Abe the Mudokon.

He's pretty much fucked.

BROTHER

>Played Xenoverse as SSB Goku
Well, I don't think goku will have any trouble dealing with it, since it's nothing compared to him. I don't know if he'll be able to kill it though, since from what I know about this meme scp is that it can't die for some reason, so even if goku destroys all of its cells with a spirit bomb like Buu, it will come back somehow. He would probably just dump it in the HB time chamber and call it a day, or ask Zeno to deal with it.

Aww SCP 53 is pictured riding on the back of 682.

The thing is that when it started it was people from /x/ posting weird and funny shit but, like /x/ itself, it got hijacked by fanfic faggots and ran into the ground with "serious business" bullshit, I can pinpoint the exact moment this even happened, it was when that one faggot fish or whatever went out of the site and trademarked his SCPs and made them be taken out of the site

That's 076-2. I'm pretty sure the only reason he's still around is because of what you said and how long he's existed for. I think he's also in lots of stories and test logs so getting rid of him would mean rewriting tons of stuff.

Division Agent
>MFW

Yup.

scp-wiki.net/scp-049

I finally took the time to understand this after seeing it a few times, and yeah that is pretty fucking neato.

Drogoz from paladins.
i could fly around with my jetpack and slow him down with my rocket ball combo

Shiet

Define "games".

There's a "game" where all you do is walk down a staircase.

>Schrödinger's can opener

scp-wiki.net/scp-344

scp-wiki.net/scp-975

Rollerino

Rolling for death potential

Someone post a link to the alternate timeline SCP with the giant legless shit monsters, I can't remember what it was.

Well, I got nothing to do anyway

What's the worst that could happen?

Which is the one that randomly teleports to alternate dimensions?

rolling for my boy 093

>extradimensional handbag monster
I'll be fine.

It's time

>olympique de Lyon's squad vs a giant monster

Wish I'd picked Real Madrid

It's also a litmus test for when the Foundation needs to pull some kind of EXTREME contingency plan against a MORE dangerous SCP. There's one SCP that's just an alternate universe where -something- killed that universe's 682, and it scared the Foundation so badly they actively destroyed the means of accessing the portal.

Sorry for being retarded, but I want to make sure I'm comprehending this correctly

So if you write down information about it, it takes the paper. But if you talk about it, it takes you?

>scp-wiki.net/scp-2610
Nice. I could use something like that.

What the hell, I got 494 not 2610

>it has to listen to shitty jokes all day

>no scp tactics game that plays like the xcom titles

WRONG

is the right image

can only go down hill from here

>Dad!

There was a guy making one but he quit. This is the last gameplay video he uploaded.
youtube.com/watch?v=TiCeDJEuFgs

time to die

Oh boy

Isn't SCP just shitty sonic levels of fanfic?

You lucky bastard

fuck it, rollin'

fuck

so what if you're in the sky

or on another fucking planet

are there any scp waifus

SCP-085
SCP-682, as shown by the pictures above
And there was this one that people liked, but it got replaced
Other than that, not really

Slaying it in the name of the emperor.

>There's one SCP that's just an alternate universe where -something- killed that universe's 682
What's its number?

easy peasey

Boy, this sounds like a deathtrap.

Count me in.

joel and ellie are fucked

>scp-wiki.net/scp-2521
so it understands talking and shit, but not pictures
the fuck does NO 1-4 mean but ok for 4 and 5?

You're done, kiddo.

That's the one bit I didn't get, actually.

>disc priest
Laugh as he tries to damage me. Even better if it's just him

Rolling!

My fav SCPs are the Mirror where your reflection comes to life and begs you to stay because if you leave it will die.

I also like the Groomers, which are these weird monkey-like creatures that sing lullabies. Then when you're asleep they use their multiple long tongues to eat your plaque, snot, and earwax.

It means only people with level 4/O5 clearance can read the rest of the page.

>Samus
I'm not FUCKING sure m8.
Then again, she is a large factor in nearly mass genocide of species and blows up planners so...

Either it's dead with ice beam, or we lose a plannet in traditional metroid fashion.

I'd assume ice kill and left frozen in ice basses regions.

I'll last until it decides to 'enlighten' me, at which point seizures and death.

I probably wouldn't make it. 24 hours is a lot of time to spend with a sentient ball of knowledge and light, suspended above all things.

Could One Punch Man kill SCP-682?

Looking at what happened to Boros, I'd say yes.

No 0-3 (not 1-4) means that you don't give ANY information about it to high ranking personnel (I think)

It's ok to give information to low ranking personnel (4-5) because they're expendable and it really doesn't matter if they get killed

this is hilarious

plz no I need to sleep

Spookiest SCP comin' through
scp-wiki.net/scp-093

>Subject: SCP-085
>Photographed Activity: Tinkering with a drawn car.
>Photo Result: Engaged in the same activity, however, the photograph depicts 085 as a three-dimensional human.

;_;

It seems pretty polite, maybe if you entertain it with knowledge it'll keep off you

You got it backwards, low level personnel (0-3) don't need to know what it really is so the only ones who do know are the level 4/O5s.

Remember when that one scientist was banned from working with her because of his lewd thoughts about her?

No. It doesn't have much of a personality outside of primal urges to kill shit, and all it really does is kill shit, like an animal. 682 could get out into the world and it would probably just eat and kill shit, no different than any other animal. It's just completely unkillable to a ridiculous extent.

letsg o

>Asura's Wrath

It FUCKING DIES

I don't know if he could do it but it would be fun to watch.

Rolling.

Since SCP has seemingly endless budget, either space it or concrete tomb it and send it into the fucking earth.

rollo

They just keep it in a vat of acid all day where it constantly wastes all its energy regenerating. It doesn't even really actively try to leave.

>destroyed
They literally just put concrete over the hole. Also, they weren't just scared of it, they knew what it did. If anyone entered that world and returned they'd bring the death magic with them.

mine cant move so im okay

My skell wrecks that shit. No contest.

rollinggg

Which one was the camera again?

Raiden, chops it to pieces. It comes back.

scp-wiki.net/scp-187

actually sealing it in a different plane of existence seems like the only real way to deal with 682. Have they tried to do that?

scp-wiki.net/scp-j

ロール

>a badly written one about magic memory photos
Eh.

scp-wiki.net/scp-107
I am so fucking lucky

FFFFFFFFFFFFUCK NO. Reroll.

Do you mind listing the ones worth playing?

Could The Thing successfully assimilate 682?

Safe reroll senpai

Thanks friendo.

Which SCP is it where it lives in text? Like books and everything and can communicate?

rolling?

I win by attrition. Chosen undead.

They did and it was sent back the same way with a note tied to one of its legs essentially saying "fuck you, its your problem"

You mean the Hulk ripoff?

save meeee

>delsin from infamous SS
He'd try and steal its powers I guess. If he succeeds, shits about to get fucked up.

Spare me.

Yes, but at the same time 682 would mimic the Thing's abilities.
So now you have two distinct Things, one of which is particularly malicious toward humanity.

Operation Flashpoint Red Hammer, was commanding a T-72 platoon. Probably still fucked.

>scp-wiki.net/scp-975
MAKE SCP SAFE AGAIN

Friendly reminder that in at least one alternate universe, 682 is dead. This means it can be killed, though it may require dimension-altering effects.

Also they haven't tested memetic killers on it yet (i.e. "if you read/see this thing you die", think a reverse Death Note)

The Thing doesn't hate humanity, it's just doing what it deems necessary to survive. Watch the movies guy.

Rolling, for something relatively benign

The user was referring to how SCP-682 views humans and vile primitive scum

>movies
>plural

I hope I get one of the cute girl SCPs

>Implode
Vae fucking victis.

>SCP-307
Well as long as I just stay away from I should be fine, right?

So what is its position now? How much time I have left?

There are two ya ding bat

Wrong. 682 has a marked hatred for humans and possibly all organic life, though whether that arises from its time at the facility is unclear.

Also the current instance of 682 is actually another universe's 682 that was attached to a different SCP (905, I believe) who frequently teleports between alternate dimensions uncontrollably. The alternate universe's Foundation sent us THEIR 682, presumably not realizing we had inadvertently sent them ours.
So our current 682 possibly possesses adaptations we can't account for.

There are three.

IIRC wasn't there some guy who had a lot of his SCP works removed over drama with one of the founding female members being a slut, and because of the removal the SCP cannon as a whole was severely fucked over?

oh yeah

SCP canon beyond some event continuity and background stuff was retarded to begin with.

>SCP-682 designates a random researcher as its trainer
>researcher instinctively knocks the master ball away
>"you can't catch another trainer's pokemon!"

Roll the dice

Really 682 would just be too high level to control and would forcibly remove itself from the Pokeball.

B.J. Blaskowitz of Wolfenstein The New Order.

I think he could take it with the right weapons, he did bring down the giant nazi death bot.

Flesh that Hates for greatest waste of potential

TIS-100 senpai

scp-wiki.net/scp-2875
The Town That Got Fucked By Bears

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU KILLED ME

>Henry from Firewatch
Chomp.

I'm ready to die

FUCK

Oh man RIP

Fug

>SCP-106

W E W
Say goodbye to your asshole user

welp, fucking dead

Try to go out in style, user

It could be worse

>106
Fucking brutal
As soon as I saw the number I knew which one it was

I get that but it doesn't answer my question.

not really

it'll be something awful i know

There's not a whole lot worse than it
Ooh, it could be those mole rats that bite you and give you cancer and then harvest the tumors from you for months until you eventually die

My personal theory is that that unclean ones are unclean because they forgot to wash their hands after going to the bathroom.

Fuck regenerative immunity is infuriatingly stupid.
1. Put it at the bottom of a cone shaped Hole
2. Nuke it with gratuitous abandon
Regeneration doesn't work if there's absolutely nothing left to start with unless it's straight up Rainbow-sparkly Magic faggotry

Wasn't there a SCP that was a Freedom loving anticommie eagle?

It was a joke SCP, but it's still pretty good

rolling for something safe

> from you for months

Ahaahahhahahah

It's years. The article implies that they prey on humans specifically because of their relatively high longevity.

>1 off

God Eater

literally just another level....

youtube.com/watch?v=-nuA8nZaLkg

Are there any joke SCPs that aren't pretty good?
granted I'm a sucker for them since I get too spooked at the real ones and they're a nice way to get unspooked

They're all pretty entertaining, although some aren't really that funny. I would recommend SCP-666-J

Any more info? I'd love to hear more.

Plot Armor Mary Sue: The Creepypasta Character

If I recall correctly wasn't their an SCP that was a moth that wears a tiny helmet and belligerently tries to sell that helmet and it is all it ever talks about.

Reminder that this is the funniest joke SCP
scp-wiki.net/scp-649-2568-j

War Thunder. M18.

Drive away drive away drive away.

RIP in peace Duke. Your end was too wacky for this world to handle.

I'm going to spend the night with Iris! And then I'm going to marry her!

>what's so funny ab-
MOTHERFUCKER

>The Good Hunter
Easy Peasy lemon squeezy

Could he do it? I wasn'y playing this ass game but its more interesting.

Ayy lets do this

>huh, this just reads like a generic keter SCP, though a little uninspired
>what was so funny about tha-
Jesus fucking christ

I sure HOPE you're ready to die after that bullshit

2598?

>funniest SCP
>not the girl who needs to be DPed every night

scp-wiki.net/duke-till-dawn

Best "joke" end.

>Could the Lady kill 682?
Could she just Maze him?

scp-wiki.net/scp-50-ae-j

>"Edgy murder lizard"
Yeah, I hate it when monsters are bad and kill people.

>SCP-50-AE-1 attacking a man at a political rally. SCP-50-AE-1 was reported to shout "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW HUGO CHAVEZ" before removing its target's ears.

fucking what

I know it was real was it a joke or a real one

A harem of qt rape girls is funny, isn't it?

Daedalus Stormbow + Jester's Arrows gg ez no re

LETS GO

Pickaboo!

Sure

i fucking love mal0
scp-wiki.net/scp-1471

oh shit

if the abandoned mansion has no power should be fine

Okay. want cute loli SCP.

BELIEVE IT

It also actually takes it from the guy himself instead of magically recreating it.

I have a pocket watch that will help and eventually make me kill myself. Can I gift it?
Wait. I'm just in the room with it, it isn't even mine. I'm good, nevermind.

scp-wiki.net/scp-1545

this one is funny

fag

Which one was the goo that tickles you?
That'd be a good waifu

Ill put my dick in whatever comes up.

>tfw you'll never have your own Mr. Deeds.
Fug.

DOOKIE MOUTH

DOOKIE ASS

DOOKIE WHEN YOU PEE

DOOKIE WHEN YOU PASS

Just call it "Red Sea Object" and everyone will know what you're talking about, A lot of SCP have unofficial titles, usually in the comments section.

>008
Holy shit RIP

>implying I haven't fought like three of those things by now
Blood Strike
Blood Purge
Auspex
Python fanning
Full auto SPAS

Don't fuck with mages

>300 nothing personnel weaboo tier trees
>Inside a mansion
How would that even work

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk in hearts of Iron 4. I have the full might of the Republic of Turkey behind me. Do we prevail?

The trees were cut down to build the mansion.

lol no. Turkey got fucked by niggers, anything can take down Turkey.

Why don't they just launch it into the far off void of space

>mount and blade warband gekonewer
I've got a shit ton of peasants, with guns and spears, as well as sammerdudes with bows and horses, several armies worth. Will they last long enough for me to run away?

Well let's try

Because it isn't real. It's part of a story, the SCP Foundation narrative.

If they launched it into space, then it'd become irrelevant.

spoop me

Just feed it as much eromanga as possible until it does, just like that time it turned into a toaster

rrrrollin

The Byzantine faction warded off the muslims for decades. They're no strangers to warding off Aliens. We will be fine.

NEED SOUWRCE NOW

So i'm stuck in a nearly indestructable mansion
I'll just hope there are no petals or wind.

>yfw

>tfw you want to enjoy these things with other anons but every SCP seems written by a twelve year old

Maybe I'm getting old, I don't know.

They used to be better

I believe 682 and Able were intentionally left there so retards wouldnt come up with the same shit again and also as a reminder on what not to write.

What was that one SPC that was a big ball of metal? The one that all the fishermen were worshipping.

Nothing disgusts me more than seeing people walk out the public restrooms on campus without washing their hands.

My crappy Dungeon Siege character.

He could probably handle that dragon beast thing, so long as he has a shit ton of health potions. God knows I spam that shit like it's going out of style.

Rolling for something worse then death