Legion

old thread
what are you playing this expac? enjoying it? hating it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RS81SCTw1JE
youtube.com/watch?v=XQSmlGgJcFM
worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/story/short-story/leader-story/sylvanas-windrunner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>TFW classes that are literally 1-2 buttons are out out DPSing you by miles
>TFW stats are pretty much irrelveant to them so they can just throw on whatever has the highest i-level
>TFW you lose a spot in a raid group to one of those fuckers

Cred Forums keeps telling me Blood DK sucks, but I'm loving it.

Frost dk

Life is suffering but I have fun ;_;

Don't forget your DPS boost will also kill ya

Nightmare is a fucking shit raid.

post your shit mogs

I hate min/maxers too

Am I edgy enough?

Does Gul'dan do anything cool in Legion?

>Sims says MM hunter is bottom
>Still on top 3 on damage meters because of heavy movement in fight on heroic and mythic EN
>Still topping in dungeons because of the heavy AoE of Sidewinders/Marked shot and barrage

BM Hunter.

It's alright I guess. Much better with artifact abilities, but literally three buttons is kinda disappointing. Aside from cool downs I macro'd into my basic rotation and Murder of Crows, all I use is Cobra Shot, Dire Beast and Kill Command, or Multi-shot in place of Cobra Shot if it's AoE.

Well so far he's blown up Varian and gotten a big giant to kill Tyrion. Not much else since he's hanging around in a raid that doesn't open until next year.

Sims are objectively wrong with regards to Hunters.

>BM Hunter
I'll never not laugh at this.

He's in controll of the Nightwell and holds Suramar and it's citizens as hostages to fight the horde and alliance. After we liberate them they are gonna be our allies most likely

He's going to release N'zoth.

>my ancient mana sold on the action house
Who is buying these things?

Stuck between a 106 druid and 104 warrior.

Druid is fun but I know leather is super popular this xpac.

The warrior would be great if fury wasn't awful.

I can't decide on which one to make my main.

Seriously though fuck AP and it's although unfriendly bullshit.

Good to hear my man is getting shit done.

>kills Tirion

Now that's some plot armor penetration

>play war fury since ye olde days
>tomorrow's patch

also I still haven't used my level 100 pass, I have no idea if I want to try a pirate rogue, a disc priest or a melee hunter
how's demon hunter? I haven't really played them but I don't know if I should bother leveling one up

which class is best for soloing old raids?

AP get's a shit ton easier to farm once you unlock world quests and invest time in Suramar.

>playing Frost Dk

i dun goofed

Just think of it this way: With all the leather, more people to pass shit to you if it's a downgrade for them.

>Protection paladin
feels normal man

Doesn't matter unless you play in a mythic guild, just have fun with Frost instead of bitching

In the final DK class quest they send you to Light's Hope chapel with the purpose of raising Tyrion as a DK

>tfw my spec became fotm
>bandwaggoning faggots everywhere who wouldn't touch it in WoD or even MoP

>mained resto druid since cata
>suddenly two of my friends switch to resto druid this xpac
>every raid I'm in has 2+ resto druids
The fuck, nerf resto please, I'm a huge hipster faggot and this is seriously killing my special snowflake status.

I ran a mythic with one last night and he did just fine. Barely lost any health on any of the pulls and was actually on the ball with his interrupts and CC usage. It felt nice to not have to do everything myself on spell-heavy mobs for once. Shame the rest of his class' players give that one guy a bad name.

I hate everything about my warrior now.

>shit class hall
>literal who follower
>shitty weapon models

>prot
>0 damage that got nerfed even further
>ragestarved

>arms
>nerf nerf nerf nerf
>despite only being good in sims
>despite beingg significantly harder to play than DH who do stupid amounts of damage

>fury
>LOL CLASS FANTASY YOU TAKE MORE DAMAGE XD

Yeah, the only times I have trouble are when the DPS aren't very good at their jobs. I'm not topping any charts, but I'm not getting any complaints about my tanking, either.

Not with that doofy looking face you aren't. Cover that shit up with like, a black hood or helmet.

Rate my resto mog.

I want to roll a healer. Are Resto Shamans doing well?

Go pvp/arena as a resto druid and be the special snowflake of healers there.

>raising the Ashbringer as the leader of the 4 horsemen
God dammit Darien not again.

You get fucked up royally in the process. Darion dies and is re-risen as the actual leader.

nice bm hunter

Raids now have 50% leather in them thanks to DH fotm rerollers.

What a time to be a clothy.

So can Warlocks actually be competitive post hotfix? Sims need not apply, they're all bullshit.

Dh were a mistake.

>get keystone
>assemble group
>get into dungeon
>ask if everyone's ready
>replied "yes"
>activate keystone
>warlock leaves
fuck you

anyone know how long item restorations take?

It was fanservice, I'd rather have gotten Ogres.

Is the hotfix out yet? I didn't need to patch anything when I logged in just now and I see no announcement for it.

As I remember it, not long at all.

Do you know what a hotfix is nigger.

The class hall thing is pretty spot on. It's just a tie in for a quest zone.

They just need to go back to the cata/wrath playstyle for warriors.

>actually bringing a warlock to mythic+

even with the buff they are still complete shit at dungeons. You have no one to blame except yourself for being retarded

>The spiders in Suramar are nightfallen who got transformed by a malfunctioning tree (same one you got in the nightfallen hub)

So Nerubians was once elfs with this new piece of lore I guess? Pretty insane that it started with Trolls>Elfs>Wretched/Nerubians

>Still 39k away from my second golden trait.
Grinding ap from world quests is boring.

How are healer classes faring right now? been levelling a druid who I plan to turn to resto, and I've had a little fun trying to heal in dungeons with it so far, but how is their hps compared to others? Is it viable for end game content?

>spend last month of my life playing, rerolling classes, roles, etc.
>realise I just don't want to play this shit game anymore
>feel obliged to finish the raids on at least normal/heroic before quitting
>rogue ilvl is fucked and it will be hard to catch up to finish raids as quickly as possible so I can quit this shit game for good

fuck me man

I felt bad for him and his ilvl was semidecent

>can't decide between monk or druid for my healer alt

Nerubians are not elves. They're descendents of Quiraji.

naw, nerubians come from unexplored bug people who also descended into the mantids and qiraj
the ancient bug people came from old god goop

And my future mog once all the parts are active.

disc

every healer is viable. The only thing for druid is they need to stack haste/crit in raids and haste/mastery in high level mythic+

Are the buffs live yet?

Is Frost DK good now?

Is Shockadin viable in legion?

>wing helm

I'd rather you use an unfitting meme helm like T2 or just go helmet less. It ruins the otherwise great mog.

>Raise Nazgrim
>Raise Thoras Trollbane
>Raise Whitemane
>Try to raise Tirion
Man DK's don't give a fuck why doesnt Sylvanas just go around raising the horde leaders.

So the tree in Nightfallen hub is some sort of Old God-influenced tree?

Frost dk went from dead last to second to last

>Cant decide between frost or arcane after patch.

Im so bored of fire and want to move on from but but i cant decide between the two

Blood dk is the ultimate shit unlike what the memes say here.
I feel like a god and come on... Death knight dude, nothing can beat so much edginess.

i have only real friends guild. 10 man. we already did everything so no problem, but still we need a buff in pvp

I never liked going helmet less, makes me feel like I'm cheating. Same for shoulder pads, tho I do hide them in some specific mogs.

If it makes you feel better I still don't have that helmet, since it's a LFR boss drop in SoO after that water boss that's almost impossible to solo.

what's last?

I managed to solo that damn water boss after like 30 mins on my shaman. Still need 2 for galakaras tho. I just want my dark shaman xmog.

>Been non stop grinding for weeks to try get legendary on my main
>Do World Boss on alt today
>Get fucking perfect legendary within 10 minutes

Mother fucker

>enjoying it? hating it?
Didn't resub or buy Legion, just played a few weeks on the PTR to see if it was fun enough to get back into. Questing is pretty much the same as WoD, not bad not great, some zones were really neat others not so much. Majority of classes are not fun to play anymore. Zooming around as a DH felt nice. Fire mage was alright. UH DK seemed good but just not my thing. Everything else felt like shit. Dungeons were fun, Dalaran was nice enough with all the little changes, Order Halls look nice and it's neat to see NPCs from so long ago popping up in them, like all the guys from vanilla quests and trainers hanging out in the rogue hall, but they still end up just being garrison mission tables which blows.

Not fun enough to bring me back but I can see why people enjoy it. If the classes had more going on and were more fun to play I'd resub.

Frost DK is still last, sims are retarded and he is retarded for taking them literally

>already seen 3 legendaries today in guild chat
>one to someone who has 1 already

One day...

They say the people are sandbagging the Frost sims to get redic buffs
The spergs anyways.

>still playing WoW, 30 days later

How much of a cuckold can you be? At this point it's just raiding neckbeards with no lives.

MMOs are meant to be played for 2-3 weeks and that's it. Move on you idiots, lol.

>Run 5 dungeons back to back
>Not a single gear drop much less a gear upgrade
>Do 3 world quests
>Get 2 direct gear upgrades and one legendary gear upgrade

How is this system not broken? Why does easy mode solo content reward me better than actual content?

(you)

havoc or vengeance for pvp

>leveling with vendor green weapon because I picked the wrong artifact at 100

>feeding Drakeposters

Gotta pander to the casuals.

I'm loving my spriest. Surrendering to madness and letting my drunk healer friend get confused is hilarious.

Worldquest of SNOREcraft more like.............

So is the second one for when you run Bartertown?

I fuck dudes up as holy.

Sitting on 40% crit, holy shock has double the crit chance and 24% the crit damage + 30% increase from judgement. When you use it with holy avenger and avenging wrath you can shit out 600k holy shocks every few seconds

>Salty nostboys trying to bait (you)'s in every thread

You fuck dudes?

Warlocks went from below average to middle of the pack / competitive now.

Affliction still needs more love, Destro is solid now with the Rain of Fire cast time removed and damage buffs. Demo is god tier now.

Frost is fun as. Give it a go. 1-13 artifact level shouldn't take long.

melee hunter is retarded pls dont

Finally killed Xavius tonight and got the Questline completed in Suramar. +20% mount speed.. yay.

Trying to get a late night group for Mythic +5, people not joining, maybe because it's a Suramar dungeon and teeming

Demo is God tier now? Shit man I need to get back home from work and try it out.

no

dudes fuck me :3

is there a way to get the other quel'delar skins for transmog?
I changed a little and the bronze would look better

sims are wrong about everything that isn't patchwerk

>Now
nigga even before buffs it was pretty fucking good

yes

The sims are dumb, i'm at the top of my raid every time as MM

fuck me, the only things left for pathfinder are

rep
and
suramar rep/quests.

Why is this so awful, I don't understand what they were thinking with Suramar rep grind

The group finder makes it easier at least, reward is a let down for doing so much work + finishing the new raid tho

Hot desu

How are blood dk's and Arms warriors in general? I used to play the dk in pvp and the warrior in pve.

1minute, i know because i keep selling my gear

Blood is very skill dependent. If you're a bad it really shows and if you're good people will let you know in every dungeon.

>playing le illidan meme expansion
>actually thinking it's any good

Anyone else can't log in?

leveled 3 characters, I already did everything there is to do, except keep grinding AP/honor and lele poopsock mythic raiding. My sub runs out today, now will to keep playing anymore.

Welp at least this expansion kept me entertained the full month, it's always 2 weeks and that's it.

If you've completed the quest you unlock all versions as appearances.

nelf mage

Is there literally any class that is just 3 buttons like the hyperbole narrative on here says? I checked out Frost and it had like, 9 buttons.

well i'm fucked because i've been waiting an hour

there is no "wrong" artifact you fucking sperg

play whatever you fucking like it's not as if you're doing mythic progression and need to be doing optimal dps

feral druid

You don't count c/ds as part of the buttons, they are speaking strictly of rotations when they make those kind of comments.

Then what class? Because Frost is the first one people bring up and it isn't two buttons.

bm hunter outside of cds is just kill command, dire beast and cobra shot on single target

am i evil

if i saw you walking around i would feel immediate disrespect for you

Murder of Crows/Volley.

roll^

There really isn't any that are THAT simplified. Most of it's hyperbole and assmad XIVfags trying to act like more buttons makes for a better game. Honestly WoW has never and will never be a complicated game from a rotational standpoint anyway.

>Elf

do the world a favor and drink a bottle of bleach :^)

I'll give you murder but you just keep volley on so I don't really think that is a rotational thing

Does Tactician reset MS too and just not say it in the tooltip?

Just wait until the end of the second, and you'll really see the shit show gaining speed.

I'm not encouraging you to add more credits into your account at all, btw. Two months is the lijum magic number for its shit to go down.

>Finally had Mythic +5
>Retard tank didn't have a clue what to do
>Kept pulling patrols
>Wiped
>Group leaves
>Keystone depleted

welp

>kosumoth WQ is pet again
I'm waiting for them to come out and say it's just RNG when everyone I've talked to says they got the shitty pet.

I got the mount last week

I need to make that 2nd transmog

Just do it again.

I literally got the mount 2hours ago

Anyone want to do a trade? I've got a spare FFXIV account that's topped off with time, and has Heavensward. If anyone wants to trade it for a copy of Legion, let me know.

It's depleted now

top fucking kek

EU? Because I went around last week and did the orbs on my DH and got pet.
I'm gonna do the shitty orb bullshit on my priest and see if he gets the pet.

>tfw Fury
>tfw Blizzard have no fucking clue what to do with it despite the glaring faults and constant posts about it since alpha
At this rate I should prepare an alt before it becomes too late to use my warrior.

>not a single mythic stream
>muh tactics

Yeah EU

>>tfw Blizzard have no fucking clue what to do with it despite the glaring faults and constant posts about it since alpha
You can say this about every class, rerolling won't help

They'll all get rekt by EU guilds as usual anyway, dunno why they're so anal

US has been stuck with the pet for 3 weeks afaik. Everyone on my server keeps getting it.

Stop playing a baby class then and roll Arms or Protection like real Warriors.

At least other classes got actual buffs. Try having your only buffs barely being able to cover the nerfs to pots.

will herb prizes start to go down soon when raid race is over? making 20k/h but its pretty boring to farm

Do you have to re-do the orb bullshit every week? Sounds like a nightmare if so, cba getting pet

>Fury is bottom of the barrel with a handicap of taking +30% extra damage because le ebin class fantasy
>arms is the most frustrating RNG 5 seconds of ad/hd abortion of a design this game has ever seen
warrior was a mistake

>blizzard taking feedback

Have they reset it in the last hour then? Because I'm You can just do it again to get it back from being depleted. Not sure how many would join because muh loot but you could try

Don't forget Prot becoming mindnumblingly boring with its nerfs.

Looking for better shoulders and a fitting mount though.

>the 'buffs' are as strong as getting a neck enchant
I would've rather they ignored fury completely desu this is just insulting

why does webm stop there?

Fortunately no. Which is why I'm a bit pissed. I did that shit before they buffed the orbs

Because he actually landed it

did he died?

And a new model.

>ilvl 840 afflock
>get up to 200k dps on single targets by blowing all my cooldowns
>lucky to get 160 on mobs because of shit rampup
>doing a dungeon with a dh
>he's doing 200k without trying on single targets, and up to literally 600 on groups with similar ilvl

what does that mean? landed in water or on the rocks?

>Find raid guild that suits my times and only 2 nights a week
>Did couple raids with them
>They're all really boring scandinavian geeks and they largely suck
>Massive silent on voice comms nearly constantly
>randomly take ages between tries

Dunno whether to stick or twist. We killed Xavius normal eventually, but I can't see us getting far

>taking lijum seriously

yet the fucking simcraft was spot on with all the shit before today's hotfix.

>Buying Legion doesn't come with sub time.
>So a returning player has to spend 70$ to get back into it.

At this rate I actually hope no one even brings Fury to any high level competitive anything so Blizzard can kneejerk reaction buff us to obscene levels.

>People mad you can't do the Artifact questline in LFR

Kekekekek. Literally no reason to do LFR this time round, gives shit gear

You tell me, but I just love beast races too much. Fuck Pandaren and female Worgen though.

Not too edgy but just beefy enough.

They did take feedback apparently.

For lessening the impact of the fucking Arms nerfs, of all things.

To be fair normal is easy as fuck.

I was more referring to how you need your model upped. I play Goblin and it's racism at its highest level that we still haven't gotten new models. :(

Male Worgen has it a little bit easier since you have glowy eyes instead of sprite pupils.

Would let her step on me/10

even Havoc has 4 buttons. I think BM hunter might only have 3

Yes

what classes are that easy? I really think people are blowing this out of proportion

ele shaman here at I841
you fuckers have no right to complain, you lot at least get decent buffs instead of meme shit so you can leave us in the bottom of the barrel hell, we will continue being the worst of the god damn worst cause blizzard straight up hates us.
cry harder.

MM is the only acceptable hunter spec right now.

Nobody will take Survival hunters, and BM is boring as fuck

>No separate achievement for killing EN Bosses on heroic

This annoys me, dunno why they do it

>hunters in all 3 specs have been complaining about the new setup, melee SV, marksmanship is stupid now, broken talents, crappy single target, etc...
>no response, mild buff/nerf this latest patch, still simming at or near the bottom of the listings
>demon hunters get a nerf and cry about it
>12 hours later most of the nerfs are reverted

So basically just play a DH if you want anything positive to actually happen with your class.

>mfw finally joined a guild
>you're not a LFR scrub anymore

feels so good

Given the way dungeons are laid out now, especially on time trials, MM hunter is frustrating as fuck to play. Gotta totally fuck my dps up to avoid pulling other packs

Please make another talent stronger than barrage blizzard, and stop sidewinders going so wide

Playing Rogue, specifically outlaw since i used to play combat anyway.

Don't even mind the pirate stuff, i just like how it plays.

Also actually managed to get one of the bindings for those 10/10 thunderfuries today since it was figured out.

I know what you were refering to.

because heroic is the new normal and there never has been an achievement for killing bosses on normal

only to grind endless amounts of different types of currency that can be only acquired once a day, or by a ridiculously small amount provided by random dungeons (I think, i don't play this retarded expansion)

why do people even bother grinding these artificially limited currencies that will start falling from the fucking sky in two months time? why do these retards keep falling for the same shit every single time?

Oh, sorry. I'm tired as hell.

Can't find a good belt.

Hunters in general are boring af right now.

idk why people hate on BM so much, you literally have to take a talent in MM that makes the rotation 3 buttons that auto cleave everything in sight. At least BM takes some ounce of skill to cleave properly.

So how is Fury now?
I saw in the patch notes they got a bunch of damage buffs.

How do I grind ancient mana fast? I need 800 to continue the campaign, 150 daily for my drug addicts and 400 for withered army bs

I just use this belt with everything on my warrior. It's simple and it fits.

rogue here

any website where i can find info on it? it was found out??

IT'S FUCKING SHIT

>daily

Dont give it to them until you need to talk to them and you sit capped

I hate BM because it feels bad to play. Most of your abilities are just yelling at your pets or smummoning more shit, compared to MM where you're actually shooting stuff
Plus most gun animations look like ass compared to bows. It clips through almost every races' hands and looks awful while running

Only ONE of them so far, but it seems to be locked behind a minimum of Artifact Knowledge 4 or 5, and dropped from Mythic Underking.

Now the hunt begins for where the other half is.

Just run around the city and look for the arcwine and petals, they usually give like 50-150 mana each and spawn literally everywhere, look on your minimap.

There's a ton up by the winery area but a lot of people know about that spot so its usually kinda crowded

But it gives rep

Run around suramar city, you find heaps. Good places are the vineyards and markets.
You can get a decent amount while questing in the whole zone, too. You can get 1k pretty fast while doing other shit

They didn't buff anything, all the "buff" does is remove our dps loss from the 33% potion nerf they also rolled out.

Oh right, i forgot the extra part - You need to be exalted with Highmountain and Valarjar.

Also they figured out the other binding without me realizing - The fire giant in Vault of The Wardens.

So get working on those reps, son.

>So basically just play a DH if you want anything positive to actually happen with your class.
or druid
best melee DPS
best tanks
best raid healers
best ranged DPS after mages

>Droods have the tools to be the best tank
>Every single drood tank player is a brain dead moron who doesn't know he has more than auto attack at his disposal

I dont get it

>there are people (read: shitters) IN THIS VERY THREAD at this VERY moment who haven't downed HC Xavius

lmaoing at you pathetic casuls

git gud.

I'm melee DPS. It's literally impossible to find a raid guild that wants me on team 1

Basically, since everyone else got buffed just as much, if not more, and the nerfs to what was on top weren't enough to put them below Fury, the spec basically moved nowhere.

The damage increase IS nice, though. I'm definitely feeling it.

I'm working on a Master's, no time for a raid schedule anymore.

You still take 20% more damage so enjoy being dead weight and dropped for mythic progression.

>be ele sham
>be literally not allowed to do HC EN, nobody wants you worth shit and even post buff you still arn't getting shit since i gotta fight literally all the damn magefags and hunterfags for a spot.
fuck you asshole.

>just downed normal Xavius today

f-fuck off

Mind sear is almost good, at least.

>Just want my hidden frost artifact
>It's a pure dice roll for the teleporters to malfunction

The one time i want shit to NOT work as intended

>implying that buff made you competitive

>Not being Enhancement

I wish tabards looked a lot better on dresses

yeah i know, it was a meme buff that didn't actually do anything and actually threw us even closer to the bottom of the barrel against frostfags.
we are literally screwed this entire expansion and i have a strong feeling i'm gonna be sitting for when people start scrambling hard at the end of legion when everyone is going mad for last second mount grabs to actually be able to do shit since we suck so god damn much.

Post your class in one image, I'll start: Shadow Priest

>being enhancement
>literally wanting to be thralls cuck leftovers
user plz.

I have a fire mage that's 842 but I hate rune of power with a passion and I have an 848 ww monk but have trouble finding a decent raid to go with on him. Should I just suck it up and deal with being mobile some of the time as a mage?

outlaw rogue, obviously

>Ele shaman

>having old threads

>Using Multi-shot takes skill

Okay.

Sluuuut!

Trying to be as trashy as I can. I want her to look like she just fought her way out of a crowded concert hall.

Barrage takes more skill than multishot

Can you get the discipine hidden appearance yet?

>Not being part of the master race.

what spec will make me feel like this

youtube.com/watch?v=RS81SCTw1JE

I wish I could mix and match my doomhammer and off hand

>master race
>legitimately actually LITERALLY only exists as a tool because Sylvanas is a huge pussy who's afraid of burning in eternal damnation
Forsaken is the cuck race

frost DK

Pretty sure we exist because of the Lich King

I don't see why you couldn't I can mog one of my dreadblades to look like whatever while keeping my other dreadblade the same.
Or do you mean mixing artifact skins. Cause that doesn't work yeah

>doing Ursoc HC
>2 raiders and one officer constantly talks about how it IS a dps problem
>haven't even gotten him into soft enrage yet because dps fucks up charging bear mechanic and tanks fucks up bleeding mechanic
>fortunate enough that my officer buddy is the one raiding and he also knows it isn't a dps problem
>he also raid leads and says that we aren't switching boss until he is down
>downs him after 22 tries
>No dead dps or use of CR

He wasn't even that hard. just punishing if one fucked up.

Fuck the DK and DH that constantly said it was a fucking gear issue and the lack of dps when people clearly took way more damage than they actually should. My pally friend actually had all his CDs left when we got to 30% because the other healers didn't slack and tanks didn't screw up.

DH and DK players are the worst.

I like the idea of characters running around with giant scissors.

yeah. Because I like the skin I get from the order hall completion. But it comes with and off hand lighting axe but I like the off hand fire hammer.

do legendary items work in pvp?

Good players top charts no matter the spec, stop blaming anyone but you

well no shit, only scrubs and tryhards play them.

>Log in to do your dailies and chores
>Get so burned out you stop playing the rest of the day
>Repeat

It just keeps happening.

>fury warrior

so how big of an ilvl upgrade must an item be to use?

i play a MM hunter and got a 875 chest with wrong stats. should i use it to replace a 840 chest with the best stat combo for my spec?

>want those shoulders from Oregorger Mythic that look like Iron Stars revving up and down
>join a personal loot lfg pug
>kill Oregorger
>Get a cloak
>re-roll
>Gold
>check loot window
>literally every plate wearer but me got what I wanted

Unless that good player is playing with other good players.

Blood

Still putting all my money on that guy not being half as good as he think he is.

Ursoc is mechanically the easiest boss in the raid by far.
the only really challenging things are happening to the tanks and that shit should be figured out by decent tanks in 3 trys at the most and by good tanks immediately

>Just push your buttons harder to do more DPS!

Forsaken used to be undead who Lich King raised but who kept their sanity, and decided to fuck him for raising them since turns out being a rotting corpse is a curse not a blessing. But the Lich King died. Sylvanas figured her time was over then since her goal was met, and the Forsaken would die with her since Arthas wasn't there to raise the undead anymore. She suicided by dropping from the peak of icecrown citadel, but instead of dying a peaceful death she for some reason was sent into the same eternal hell Arthas was in, where she was suffering eternally. The valkyr made her a deal to take her place and she accepted because she was terrified of that place. She decided to keep raising the dead herself, as a shield. Quivers for her arrow as she herself put it. And like true cucks the Forsaken simply obey her, despite her cursing them with undead-ness, the very same thing which caused them to hate Arthas

So basically the whole thing is retarded, Sylvanas with her 100% selfish motivations being a leader of the horde is retarded, and you're a cuck

>illidan all over the marketing
>on the front of the fucking box
>not even in the game
Nice fucking job, refunding because of this shit

>The entire forsaken race would magically die if Sylvanus offed herself

Only cuck here is you champ.

More like switching targets so your pet are always in the center. You know subtle things 95% of huntards dont do

>not getting to 110 for the Xe'ra quests

feral durid

No you retarded cuck, the race would die because there would be no-one to raise the dead anymore. Arthas was the one raising the Forsaken. But then instad of killing herself and letting the Forsaken die out eventually, Sylvanas decided to start raising the dead for her own selfish needs. Naturally as a cuck you obey her and suffer for her

Demon Hunter

The entire race of Forsaken are a bunch of subservient cucks for a woman

Fire mage

Brush up on your lore. Arthas was not the first necromancer on Azeroth nor is Sylvanus the only figure in Forsaken society to ever raise the dead or vye for power. Sylvanus is the leader of the Forsaken because she is as good for them as they are for her.

youtube.com/watch?v=XQSmlGgJcFM

Honestly. After a bit of bs guild drama, I've finally settled in a guild with people I can call my friends. It doesn't matter what we do, I'm enjoying having a community again.

Gameplay wise: loving it. I'm really enjoying my holy pally but I want to make an alt. Unsure what to play.

Any suggestions? Was thinking of DK for purely dps.

At least they're not subservient cucks to a furfag

>rolling DK for DPS
lol wut

I known mechanically he isn't hard he's just a patchwerk fight. It's just punishing if you have somebody fucking up. And one of our main tanks (guild leader) was out that day because of work so we had one of our druid healers tanking that day.

Ursoc seems like the more "difficult" boss compared to ones like nythendra,hearth and dragons though. Because there isn't really that spike damage that exist,like Ursoc got.

Was just happy that I proved those elitist cunts that it wasn't a fucking gear issue just people being utterly retarded. I am honestly baffled how they even got their earlier raid achievement s in the other expansions, probably got boosted. Because no way somebody that has been raiding since TBC can be this ignorant about the reason a group wipes.

He probably is going for a class he wants to play. What a faggot.

>get ganked while leveling
>it's a DH or a worgen

This is a bunch of bullshit. Some random negromancer raising dead doesn't have anything to do with the Forsaken. Forsaken are literally (look it up fag) undead raised by Arthas who retained their sanity and who Sylvanas rallied to form a faction to seek revenge. Those undead are Forsaken. Then Arthas died, and Sylvanas wanted to keep her faction alive for her own selfish needs by using the valkyrie to raise dead again, to create new Forsaken. Randomly raised dead have nothing to do with the Forsaken, who are cucks

Read the short story written after wrath faggot it's you who needs to 'brush up his lore'

I just like the atmosphere that frost and unholy give, moreso than blood. Plus I don't particularly enjoy the playstyle of blood. For a tank I'm likely to either kit out prot for my pally, or to level my druid and make it guardian.

I noticed I don't actually have any dedicated dps characters and I don't mind the edginess of the class.

Frost has gotten some buffs recently, you might like it.

playing disc currently. I dont understand all the hate for the spec, I'm loving the healing and utility of the class. as far as raid healing goes, I've consistently been top heals or just barely second (fighting for the top spot with our guilds druid healer).

We had a disc priest come along to our raids too, he's relatively new to our guild and he's pretty good. However in some fights he kind of drops healing and focuses on purely dps without atoning people, which I find odd.

The point is neither Sylvanus nor the Valkyr are necessary for the continued survival of the Undead. If the bitch got offed, it would be easy to throw a skeleton king on her throne and continue raising the dead. Hell, Death Knights make more minions every day. It's a none issue that you are making into something big.

You can stop trying to twist the lore into justifying your hatred for how the Forsaken are written.

>Doing WQ's as a Enhancement because fuck that noise as Resto.
>Have loot specialization set as Resto.
>Collect Emissary chest.
>Get Legendary, think to myself FINALLY.
>Its for Elemental.

WHAT THE FUCK BLIZZARD.

I used to frost DK back in cata and I really enjoyed it. Glad to hear it might be stronger again.

They're not huge buffs, but they might be enough. I haven't got any experience with Frost, myself.

>he picked the little lightning bolt instead of the water

>However in some fights he kind of drops healing and focuses on purely dps without atoning people, which I find odd.
there's no reason for Disc to not DPS if your raid doesn't need the extra healing

Are Legendaries actually spec-locked? Or is it just a "this legendary affects something that Spec X doesn't have so it can't use it"?
Sidebar, why won't the reroll window pop up when I kill world bosses? I don't want your shitty gold Blizzard let me use these damn coins I spent good money on.

Oh yeah that's true. But extra raid healing was pretty required. It was a case where you had one or two healers doing most of it and the other two were relatively mediocre at best.

What the fuck does that have to do with the Forsaken? They're a bunch of cucks serving Sylvanas for no other reason than being a cuck. All the non-cucks have left the Forsaken. But you haven't, you're still very much part of the faction, as are all player characters

You're a cuck Harry

playing my disc priest, absolutely loving it and i'm having far more fun then i did shield spamming in WoD

you're only ever going to do as much damage as the tanks as a disc. the fact that he doesn't stop to atone is silly, as it makes you attack faster after every atonement applied.. and ya know, it heals too, which is what he should be focusing on.

The tank shit and the pulling can be tricky sure, but it can be learned quickly.
The literally only mechanic is the charge, and If you just always have the next buffer group move to the inner side of ursoc there is literally no way to fuck it up.

based

Your gnome is :3

Don't know how to link the set but most important parts are:
Ravaged Leather Helm
Warden's Wraps
Warbear Woolies
Questioning Axe

Nice, thanks. Time to go to Goldshire.

aren't all gnomes?

>Be Ret
>Get major buff in todays patch
>People still constantly refuse you into regular mythics, let alone mythic+, despite having 851 ilvl and achievements to prove it

Needs a bigger buff, IMO.

Needs a big enough buff that Ret rockets to the top of the charts so the FOTM "I wanna be carried by the most OP classes in the game" faggots will start inviting me.

>KEKCUKCUKKEK

Could you just stop? The Forsaken serve Sylvanus because after the events of Warcraft 3, the Uncer City was claimed as the home of the Forsaken and she sent envoys out to all the major factions in the land asking for peace and cooperation. They all saw the Forsaken as undead monsters that needed to be killed and often times the messengers were killed on sight. Thrall's horde (with a little advice from the Tauren leaders) decided to give the Forsaken a chance.

Much like the other members of the Horde, the Forsaken exist as a cohesive unit because the racism of Azeroth would see them destoryed if they did not. Under Sylvanus' leadership. The forsaken became a power house of the Horde, claimed their home land back, got revenge on the man who turned them undead and now go on to remunerate their people and become one of the biggest players in Horde politics with the Banshee Queen herself sitting as warchief

If your point is that they should hate her because she isn't a self sacrificing Paladin I'd tell you to go back to alliance. if all races had the same system of ethics and morals it would be a boring world.

Now go ahead and scream cuck at me twenty more times in leu of having an actual point to make :^)

>Picked Balance Druid
>Fun as fuck
>No RNG bullshit to deal with
>Kinda very shit in movement fights but big buffs may help
>Not raiding till Nighthold so just chilling casually

comfy as fuck

That's true

i've never once seen a class refused. even warlocks had a spot in my raid when we cleared.

If you can play your class well, you'll always do good no matter what.

Same thing happened to me, except I'm Ret and got a worthless neck legendary that is literally useless in every way.

I still wear it to cheese my item level but I actually lose DPS wearing it.

>just finished up my withered army training
>got 3 chests and finally beat Dro
>Oculeth goes to port me out before death
>I spawn outside where the chests are but I am somehow dead
>release spirit
>try to go back to corpse and it isn't there
>res at graveyard and get res sickness
>run over there and all the chests and everything have phased out

Please FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK tell me they will show back up next time I get withered training.
I sear to fucking god if I lose 3 chests and the main chest with the highest score I have ever had because of some shitty glitch I am going to literally kill myself.

I play perfectly fine and pull respectable numbers as Ret.

However, shitters who want to be carried OR shitters who are classist retards consistently refuse Ret into their mythic groups because A. its Ret and we have a massive stigma attached to us and B. we are melee and people hate having melee because ranged is the safer bet since its bullshit babby easy mode with zero mechanics to worry about since they aren't up the bosses ass.

man please change those shoulders

Hunter is so braindead easy this expansion, not even joking.

In WoD I struggled to break past 30k dps at 630ilvl on my hunter, but the realistic amount on logs was 40k.

This expansion I break 180k dps single target at 815 ilvl, where other players at 840+ ilvl fail to break past 200k. I Don't even have my third relic slot, I don't even wanna know what'll happen when I get to 840.

>s-surely if I spew a bunch of head-canon bullshit I'm not actually cuck
I'm sorry but that's not how the lore goes, if you're feeling upset about being a cuck to a selfish harlot contact blizzard don't make up stories on Cred Forums lmaoing@ur race KEK

You'd best start believing in ghost stories.

Okay so this is b8

Urine One

I know. Miss a lot of the old members from WoD that mostly dropped the game because they got tired of it and now we have to rebuild it with new members and some of them are just bad.

so I'm thinking about coming back but the idea of artifacts and everyone being the leader of their ENTIRE class sounds ridiculous to me.

If I play on a RPPVP server will most players have their artifacts mogged, or will everyone just also be roleplaying as the mary sues the game makes of you?

I always wanted there to be a quest chain where you assist a Darwinesque NPC who tries to logically deduce evolution on Azeroth. He just goes mad by the end.

you made up a story and can't spell Sylvanas, who's the one baiting

here read this in your autism and accept your fate
worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/story/short-story/leader-story/sylvanas-windrunner

wew lads got my lego

>he didn't make an allahu akbar mog with the dynamite
dropped

I did but the lego override it

>been doing SoO on 3 of my shamans weekly to get my Dark Korkron set
>still no drop
just end me

twitch / snickerr

streams mythic raid

Demon Hunter

>This Enhancement buff.
>Constant windfury procs proccing stormbringer procs and vise versa infinitely.
>Destroying Horde players by mashing Stormstrike cause its never down.
>mfw

I had fun today doing LFR and watching all these people die
>first boss
>people stand in front of the breath
>people don't watch where the green puddles are going and end up standing on them
>second boss
>people stand inside the tree when the cast goes off and die
>third boss
>people afflicted with twisting shadows stand right by the tank
>tank doesn't carry boss to other platform just stands there and complains about healing

LFR is hilarious on the first day with people that don't know the fights and don't bother to research before entering

>monk

There are 740 version of all your classes weapons available in the guild hall. 10 ilevels below your artifact for two levels until you can get the other ones isnt shit.

why would anyone do research for LFR

>Resto Shaman

I want leggings with the same dark/gold theme the rest of my armour has

any suggestions?

>does LFR with retards
>got further than my guild

Isn't there a non shit guild that will take me witout any responsibilities whatsoever?

>I sear to fucking god if I lose 3 chests

user, I have some bad news

>warlock

about 260k single target

>tfw legion sucks

if it wasn't for my raiding guild I'd be unsubbed desu

I really wish they'd add a 1 minute invincibility buff upon world raid bosses spawning. Shit like the Sha of Anger die within literal seconds of spawning, so unless you happen to be camping the spawn point or one close, you're fucked. Same thing with the Tanaan Jungle bosses. I assume they are raid bosses, at least. They always die en route so I've never seen one.

name the last expansion that was good if you didn't raid in a guild

I want to fuck Koda Steelclaw
While she's in bear form

>tfw can't ride my amani bear mount in bear form

>disc

I'm trying to get used to it in 5mans while levelling, so far I've had a few good tanks where I can properly atone and deal damage while only paying some extra attention to the tank.

Other times I get bear tanks with ilvl 750 artifacts at level 110 who will die if I don't spam Shadow mend on them because they can't find the fucking Ironfur button.

Is there a way to compensate for the shitty bears I'm getting? PW:S only shields for like 75k, and pain suppression isn't up nearly enough

>can't use glyph of sentinel and glyph of cheetah together

>new felguard model glyph STILL isn't actually in the game

I want to rub my dick between Kurisu's thighs while she's wearing pantyhose

yeah shame you'll die a virgin though

buddy of mine pulls 200k at 840 ilvl

HE's been playing hunter since vanilla. I'm going to stomp all over him in DPS/

Stop projecting user

It's not a projection when it's the objective truth.

>there are people who don't play female Gnomes

Your mom would have to disagree with that "objective truth"

Your mom would have to disagree with that "objective truth"

>there are people who play gnomes

How does King Fuccboi conduct diplomancy with Cold Pussy without popping a boner?

Celibacy

>being celibate when literally every female around you is cock-nip.
>being celibate in a world with female goblins.

Sounds like a faggot to me.

>Need 128k Artifact Power for next trait.

HELP

better keep farming those artifact notes, user.

I'm at 68k for my next trait.

Balance Druid

>ranged is the safer bet since its bullshit babby easy mode with zero mechanics to worry about

you're best sticking with ret lol. Ranged are usually the guys who deal with mechanics, usually melee's directions are "ram your face into the ass, ranged will take care of adds. Just interrupt when DBM makes a loud noise"

Converting beastmaster gnomes to tinkers when?

>people complain that Ret Paladin and Warlocks feel terrible to play now
>"fuck it just buff some numbers that's totally the problem"

What is the most fun healer?

We complained for months during alpha and beta that the gameplay of Ret sucked and there was no reason to bring a Ret to a raid.

We had terrible mobility and absolutely no utility on top of being melee and being unable to target swap well.

Had more feedback then any other spec by far and couldn't get so much as a "fuck off" from Blizzard.

Launched in a terrible state to no-one's surprise and their solution is to buff the damage and leave everything else alone.

Ret now does decent damage, but you still feel useless and contemplate killing yourself every time you log in.

>finish dk campaign
>now here's something cool, GO REZ TIRION
>lol jk no u cant, here's this guy instead

WHEN ARE THE NEW STAT WEIGHTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY IS ICYVEINS SO FUCKING SLOW

to be fair prot was fucking insane in raids, the rage nerf was a bit too much they should have just nerfed IP by 10-15% and done something to the infinite stacking.

>arms
>harder then dhs
hahahahahahaahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha even though i admit dhs are op (they're getting tuned a little, a bit overnerfed i think) arms is one of the most face roll specs atm, literally bm hunter tier sit there and wait for your procs, DHS have to position themselves with fel rush and VR

fury is shit, its ok they getting buffs

>4 disc priests and 1 tank

Would this work?

Locks did the same. Not to mention the fired the guy in charge of locks because he didn't like the changes.

>literally the entire universe is in danger
>we must turn to a little white fuccboi to be our savior
>not the ancient races blessed by the creators or the draenei who were chosen by the incarnation of light itself
>just a little white boy

Illidan is not a white boy.

don't forget that Green Fire affects NOTHING now if you're Affliction or Demonology besides your mount

>its ok they getting buffs
>3%

>My face when Shadow managed to dodge those spec ruining nerfs

And at least they admitted the spec needs some major overhauling... but it sure would have been nice to have that addressed during the Alpha or Beta when every Priest was saying Shadow was going to have severe balance issues.

Those ancient races are dead.

Unless he plays Frost DK :^)

did you even play the xpac? i dont even remember anduin being mentioned. illidan is the savior

>Retadin
>If I use the GOOD talents I'm bored as shit
>If I go for the meme Divine Purpose spec it's fun as shit because I can just wait for a proc and go
>BALLS
>TO
>THE
>WALL
>With my free 5 Holy Power slamdunks
>But everybody hates me
Fuck.

Also unrelated, but I'm considering transfering my BE Rogue to Alliance because I'm tired of fucking Orcs and mudhuts.
Anybody got webms of the NE female animations? Stealth, etc.

who's better off this expansion, arms warriors or WW monks?

can't decide who to main.

atm they just nerfed arms and monks are good

Want to twinkt a hunter on horde, what race though? I'm leaning towards troll for that based bow animation

Based on animation? Trolls.
Based on being good? Orcs

you have to heal with the grace talent. unfortunately you will be shadowmending a lot in 5 mans. you'll play morel ike a holy priest that can also dps on bosses. just dot everything,keep atonement up, and shadowmend until there are only one or two adds, then help burst them down.

How can you be so casual that having to kill a boss on normal difficulty makes you go whine on the forums / quit the game?

I'm an old man now, I just wanna fight bosses at my leisure

I dont and cant go back to the insane college raider I was almost a decade ago that raided five nights a week.

At this point, i don't even know why the raidfinder dif level is there. 3 healers can carry a whole raid of 20 people through normal

>have all raid/mythic quests
>no friends play
>cant make friends in-game
>Refuse to pug

here's where I unsub for 2 years

Switched to DH from DK and I love the mobility, but I miss the undead theme.
I already have slayer of the lifeless for transmog but need more suggestions.

Apply to a guild, make small chat while doing dungeons/raids with them. You'll make friends.

Main: Blood DK
He's pretty new to me, I haven't played since WotLK and I had 2 level 80s at the time I resubbed for this expansion. I had an Arms Warrior and of course my Blood DK.

I got a boost for the pre-purchase and used it on my Warrior, and then after I found out a lot of my account stuff had been changed around since I quit in WotLK and some of my other characters had been deleted. Blizzard offered me another character boost so I used it on my DK.

The Warrior was my main since vanilla but I just find prot to be so boring, Fury is useless, and Arms is also boring. Prot just feels like all I do is build rage and dump it into IP and that's it.

Blood feels much more satisfying for whatever reason and its not even as if the rotation is more complicated or involved either. I just enjoy the spec a lot more and off specing as Unholy is just icing on the cake.

In terms of expansion stuff; I finally did some progression with my guild and we killed Ursoc and the two Dragons. Got me some sick boots, and I'm happy to know I can still tank decently well after not playing any raiding content for almost 9 years.

I cleared to heroic Xavius today and still only have 1 corrupted essence.

It's my personal favorite, I don't miss the mobility because now I'm putting more concentration into what's going on around me, I love the AoE and I love the self healing.

The death was fucking great too. He started rambling about muh light and how it would save him and then he dies.

Looking at actual dps logs uploaded by people, MM is the highest dps spec in the game right now.

LORD HUMONGUS

If you go MM, yeah

bdk

>make a pandaren
>mfw Wood of Staves

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong dungeon, the leather drop is 2 blocks down

Demon Hunter should have been horde only and Night Elves should have gotten Wardens instead.

I know the feel frost bro.

Have fun in nightmare with Cenarius pools

>Warden
>first gender-locked class in the game

As long as I don't have to deal with tryhards, I'll have fun.

>doing boss for world quest
>only horde guy there since the server is 9:1 in favour of alliance
>almost killed it
>a group of people turn around and kill me
>boss is dead by the time I res
>same thing happens again when I try to fight it a second time
>and again

Goddamn I hate my server. Unfortunately it's the only one that's well populated in my region and it was balanced when I first made my character. Fuck paying for a faction or realm change though.

Is Paladin mobility that much better? They have that neat charge thing I've seen, but does it get two charges or has a smaller cool down or something?

I wish wraitwalks CD was lowered and then they would be fine.

That's pretty funny, though.

If you don't res until after it dies you get credit and can loot it.

Define a 'tryhard'.

>MM Hunter
>Cast 1 spell
>800k sustained AoE 250k sustained single target
>840 ilvl

Someone who advises others on how they are playing the game wrong.

>those fucking morons you get when you enter a dungeon and they say "anyone share Q plz?" and they say it like 5 or so times

fucking kys retards

>but does it get two charges or has a smaller cool down
2 charges if you talent for it, 30s cd.

ZONE POWER RANKINGS

1. Suramar
2. Stormheim

POWER GAP

5. Azsuna

POWER GAP

100. Val'Sharah

POWER GAP

10000000000. Highmountain.

MM Hunter

>before patch I was hitting 120fps+
>post patch barely hit 40-60 in the new islands

What the fuck did they do with this xpac?

is fem troll mage a good class/race combo

god no

Mythic+ taught me that nobody knows what the fuck a carry group actually means

>Troll Mage

nobody cares if you only pick what isn't "popular", Undead and Blood Elf are the only good Horde Mage races

>undead
ugly hunchbacks with torn up armor ruining every transmog
>elves
too popular and fuck elves

Alliance Mages:
Human>>Dranei>Nelf>Gnome>Dwarf>Worgen>Pandaren

Horde Mages:
Undead>>>Belf>Goblin>Troll>Orc>Pandaren

>Picking Troll
>Picking Fem Troll
Trolls are literally degenerates and the one famous troll became Warlord for an expansion that sucked and then died like a fucking scrub.

If you want to be a fucking hipster and not go undead or elf then at least go Orc like a person who has some dignity.

You can loot it but it doesn't count for the quest

>too popular
>calling Undead ugly hunchbacks when that's literally all the Horde is

how's being 12 working out for you

Heroic Cenarius was awkward, but doable. His constant ticking aura is a much bigger problem than the spear.

>why don't you just play the same race and class as everyone else, what are you 12 years old

so everyone who doesn't roll a human warrior is basically edgy 12 year olds huh

Loktar.

How many allianceslimes did you slay today?

picking what you play based on what others are playing is immature shit for 12 year olds

you wanted validation for your shitty choice otherwise you wouldn't have even posted to begin with

>tfw successfully 1v3 a world quest gank squad

Why are alliance players always trash?

WW monk

>Orc Blood DK
>Take some massive fall damage to get to a rare
>Start tanking the rare at about 50% health
>Retardadin tries to gank me with a hammer of justice
>DG, VB, Consumption, unload my runic power in 2 DS
>Full health with 10 stacks of BS
>Proceed to stomp his shit and the rares shit

Ret pallies are worthless and weak and I drink from their skulls

is f-frost dk good now?

Its moved all the way from last place to last place.

You must have caught them off guard with that mog. What the fuck man

I usually use T10 but my guild was having a "worst transmog competition". I didn't even get first place

>>With my free 5 Holy Power slamdunks
You mean the skill that does barely any more damage than a TV does, and doesn't benefit from Echoes of the Highlord (which brings TV up to par with it)?

what does that even mean, user
stop fucking with me

you probably would have won if you just used your real one

that looks dope
rogue?

just did half of EN with my guild
doing 1st on cleave dps and doing 3rd on single dps (probably because 3rd of the group was random people who are shitters)

some movement mechanics are still shit to deal with but thats just whats to expect when it comes to being a dk
AMS is good enough to survive some of the puddles but its just not enough

im enjoying the buffs for pvp though

>Using the Dreadblades
>"rogue?"

Ask Cred Forums, because people here ARE that kind of casual.

Its moved from the back of the pack to end of the line.

It's slightly less shit.
You can even choose not to use the machine gun build now, but all the real problems with the spec remain and can't be fixed with a simple tuning hotfix.

Is this worth a new player picking up if I can only play 2 hours a day?

arms warrior
our dps is kinda reliant on colossal smash procs, you do wet paper damage if you dont have it applied to the current target but oh lawd when its applied

yea thats plenty for this expac

Hunter T10 minus the helmet is actually pretty slick looking IMO

>inb4 "blood elf fagit"
fuck you, hunchbacks get old

damn, good definition

>tfw vengeance DH
>tfw my only other tank is a DK

I haven't played WoW since Cata. Tell me why I should resub; shill-kun

You shouldn't.
Now fuck off.

if you need someone to tell you to do it, you arent going to enjoy it

Do you like having to farm dailies all the time?
Do you enjoy facebook tier phone games?
Do you like having your spec gutted and not even having the option to swap?

Is so, then Legion™ is for you!

troll mage was my first and I did everything wrong with him, like getting hostile with ravenholt to prove syndicate were a faction, and trying unsuccessfully to get friendly with bloodsail buccaneers and wearing spirit gear

arms

prot

i forgot to remog the boots before taking these

>normal mode is easy mode
>"""""""heroic""""""" is normal mode
>mythic is heroic

Fucking hate this

it's only worth playing if you're an addict NEET with no standards

nah, it's only 35 ilvls

Enh Shaman

agi should still be a priority stat
even if it has something shitty like versatility
you shouldn't drop down 35 ilvls because you're missing out on some of your main attributes

FROST DKS ARE GREAT AGAIN

they're just names you fucking autismo

>theyre still bottom

THIS IS MY TURF

>tfw dk feels like shit to play now
>tfw fury is fun to play but the dps is shit and you're a squishy plate melee

is mage fun bros
what spec is the most FUN

I STILL DON'T HAVE A LEGENDARY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how long does it normally take for a transaction to add funds to the bnet account? It says 3 days applies, but most other services I've used say the same but do it instantly. It's been about 3 hours so far. I'm EU and our servers are down, would that delay it?

I know a bunch of old guard recently left, but got info on the lock designer leaving?

>mfw in pvp guild
>pugged EN norm again
>1 shot it all
there is no reason to be stuck in lfr

I don't have a legendary and I can't fucking find an iron artifact to replace my questing one.

I feel like I cant kill anyone with my lock anymore. Im in the process of leveling my warrior in hopes that I can actually get pvp shit this time around.

is the patch live yet? is elemental still suffering?

The lock guy left back in MoP.

Or rather he was fired for making an angry post on MMOchamp about Blizzard.

Fire is pretty fun.
Its also top mage spec unless the buffs Arcane and Frost got make them viable now.

sorry Im not familiar with every class's weapons high faggot

blood elves are lame af
and you couldnt have picked a worse race for hunter

alright give me your fire mage tips

>doing lfr EN

and i thought the other half of normal EN was bad

>doing lfr
for what purpose
you get better gear from fucking world quests

I don't think I'll use any other mog.

why not?
its free gold

i expected it to be easier
also i needed to finish up my alchemy quests so i can start crafting cauldrons
and i cant be bothered running normal for it

Daily shill thread.

Fuck off back to your containment board.

>Stop talking about video games on Cred Forums - The Vidya.

Monkbro, can you help a fellow monk?
Tell me some quickest transmog possible for a dorf monk.
I'm really running out of ideas, i have close to no leather gear to give him an interesting appeal, and most of the stuff i really want (such as the mop pvp sets) are timegated behind these fucking tokens that with my horde main are a chore to get.

Forgot the image.
This is my current mog, and as you can see it's fucking disgusting.

Do I have to be playing fury to get God-King Skovald to drop the piece of the hidden artifact axe?

drop the robe and get good pants. The set I have is pretty much from WoD pvp, but getting old pvp gear is almost impossible now.

Worst case scenario, just collect a gear that looks like you are wearing a lv 30 leather set. Unfortunately since we don't have any pre MoP tier gear we're limited from older raids to collect from.

I'm a minimalist so my brewmaster set looks like a country bumpkin/fisherman with the original monk staff design.

From what I have heard, no.

However if you want to be extra careful you can set your personal loot to fury spec regardless of your current spec.

It's kind of unrelated, but I got the hidden skin for the sublety daggers while skilled outlaw, and I could buy the BM hunter skin even as MM and vice versa, so i really don't think you have to play fury.
I would be careful with loot preference as well as you might get a legendary you might not want. I know the chance is very low, but it's still a chance.
I heard a friend of a friend got a legendary for resto druids just because he set his loot preference to resto for that one boss to try and help the heal get a trinket.

>full out assault paladin order hall
>kill dozens of paladins myself, likely over a hundred dead with my ghoul army
>the Alliance and the horde are cool with this
We went to war with Garrosh for less
Why didn't they just let us sneak in, maybe summon some abominations that are made clear to be using dull weapons so they are just distractions? Either that or give us some type of conclusion to us murdering our allies so we could literally rape their leaders soul

This expansion is more about the classes fight the war on their own terms, since the alliance and horde failed themselves.

>Tfw feral druid
>apply my dots to target
>walk away and watch them die because feral druids are stupid strong.

wow this is fun.

>tfw Ret Paladin
>tfw I am supposed to stack haste until 30% but I keep seeing good players lately with it as low as 21%
>Confused as fuck since people are too busy arguing 24/7 on forums instead of actually putting up decent and updated guides
Help.

Shouldn't general threads be in /vg/?