I've got some bad news for you, Sam

I've got some bad news for you, Sam.

You are old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9cEbzKtXFs#t=1m45s
press-start.com.au/news/pcmac/2016/08/15/new-splinter-cell-reportedly-development-ironside-returning-sam-fisher/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

let me guess, three alarms and the mission is over?

I can't believe Ubiflacid took down the Chaos Theory and Rainbow Six 3 online servers.

Where's my Splinter Cell 7? Blacklist was actually good.

I like both mgs and splinter cell.

Both are fun.

Both have had installments with great music.

Both have humor.

Both are dead.

Shit opinions like these are the reason why god hates us.

This.

Hurry the fuck up, Ubi.

When you eat shit for long enough rancid food starts to taste good.

Implying people who liked blacklist even played the original three games

>You are old.

youtube.com/watch?v=x9cEbzKtXFs#t=1m45s

Where can I find asymmetric multiplayer like Splinter Cell Operators vs. Agents?

Donking on agents with my buddy was fucking great

>blacklist is gud xDD

DAMMIT
>FISHER
MISSION

I've got bad news, everybody.

I'm Steven

i replayed this last october and god DAMN does it hold up well. one of my most favorite games.

Blacklist was fun but it isn't splintercell. new ubisoft hated the idea of Sam being an old man who was slow. Even though as a character that's what made him stand out. they wanted him to feel like a panther. which I think is ironic considering one of Sam's lines is "finessis for the young and the cockey".

Goes to show how much they understood Sam as a character and what made him great.

Having Sam be a panther only served to keep the game fast paced so people wouldn't get bored. Ubisoft don't understand what made splinter cell fun or interesting and adding another game to the series isnt really going to hurt us anymore considering the damage that has been done already.

Sam isn't sam. grim isn't grim. Lambert is dead and so is this franchise.

>tfw you remember when Ubisoft was not shit
>tfw you face the reality of what thay have become

It's an unpleasant feel, like losing an old friend.

still pissed that they killed off lambert. ubisoft seems to have a fetish for ruining their own game series.

Post your ideas to fix the series with the next game

>make Sam the new Lambert
>bring Ironside back to voice Sam
>introduce a new young agent
>this explains why he's much more agile and quicker than Sam
>have him be cocky, but not annoying
>somewhere in the game, new agent gets captured
>Sam is the only agent skilled enough to rescue him
>dedicate a level or two to playing as Sam in classic, slower Chaos Theory tier gameplay
>???
>goty

Id play it. But make the new agent only playable for the first couple missions and sam for the entire rest of the game.

Also. Fuck co op. Focus everything on SP. And have an entire other team work on Spys VS Mercs. I liked the co op in 3 and xbox original 4, but, single player is most important.

they should make a navy seals game based on Sam's service in the gulf war.

I don't play anything past chaos theory any more. Lambert is still alive that way. Still sad as fuck.

>explain why he's fast and agile.

The problem with this is that splintercells aren't one man super speed killing machines.

You're literally playing as an anti terrorist information gathering cell which works in the shadows to gather sensitive information for the sake of national security. I don't think the best way to approach that job is by being a fast as fuck gun toting athlete. it made sense in the first three that kills were negative points in the end game score because you want no footprint in a role like sams.

You can't fix this because ironside won't be part of it. it's dead. let it go.

This won't work. New players/casuals will just ragequit because of the sudden gameplay change, and oldfags will be angry they can't just play as Sam from the get-go.

is it true?!

press-start.com.au/news/pcmac/2016/08/15/new-splinter-cell-reportedly-development-ironside-returning-sam-fisher/