DESTINY 2 COMING TO PC

kotaku.com/sources-destiny-2-coming-to-pc-aims-to-feel-like-a-to-1787153460

>The PC rumor first popped up on NeoGAF today. This afternoon, a GAF poster named benny_a wrote that a friend at Activision had told him that Destiny’s much-anticipated sequel will indeed be on PC. The publisher informed employees about the news during an internal presentation today, according to benny_a. He added another interesting tidbit: that the Activision-owned studio Vicarious Visions is also helping out on Destiny 2. Although that isn’t public knowledge, I had heard the same thing a few weeks ago, which adds credence to benny_a’s report.

>Earlier this year, I’d also heard from a person familiar with Bungie’s plans that Destiny 2, which is currently slated for a late 2017 release, will be on PC. This isn’t a shocker. Releasing Destiny’s sequel on PC will give Bungie access to a giant new potential audience, one that wasn’t around for the first game. Ditching last-gen consoles, which Bungie has already done for the recently released Rise of Iron expansion, ensures that they no longer have to worry about antiquated memory restrictions.

>Over the past few months, I’ve heard that Bungie’s leadership wants Destiny 2 to feel like a proper sequel, even if that means leaving old planets, characters, and activities behind. In conversations with me, people connected to Bungie have made comparisons to Blizzard’s Diablo 2, which iterated on the first game in some incredible ways but didn’t carry over characters or content from Diablo. I don’t know exactly how much will change in Destiny 2, but all signs point to the developers starting from scratch. “D2 is a completely different game,” said one person familiar with development. “The Taken King was a reboot for Destiny 1 to fix small things. This is the overhaul to fix big things.”

GET HYPE

won't get fooled again

>kotaku
>neogaf
>friend of a neogaf user that works at activision
>destiny

N E V E R
E V E R

This.

Bungie will be absorbed by Activision before the deal is finished and Destiny will then alternate with COD every other year.

Oh boy, not borderlands: the halo edition.
Can't wait.

Captcha: 343

>kotaku
>neofag
>wanting to play a generic FPS

T-THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>won't get fooled again

first post best post

I played that piece of shit for a year STRAIGHT because I made a promise to a generous user that gifted me the game

that was the most underwhelming year in gaming for me by far

fuck Density too

Even with yearly rereleases I doubt Destiny ever made a profit.

Can we finally get that fantasy tech game we were promised? No. Wait. It's too late now. I don't care anymore.

>Jason

I'm willing to believe.

I hope they add 3 new classes on top of the 3 existing ones. I don't know what they could add, but it'd be cool.

PC here.

We don't want it.

PC here.

Yeah I do.

>Destiny

hahaha lmao who fucking cares?

what's next, we get hyped for Borderlands 3? get the fuck outta here kek

Nice, Destiny is my favourite game so it's cool more people can enjoy the franchise.

That's what they said last time. But it would be amazing if it were true,

I don't want it

this

keep "games for console gamers" quarantined to the consoles

It's just borderlands with an apparently shitty story
thanks but no thanks

>NeoGaf

lmao no

Activision isn't retarded enough to create competition for themselves

Fuck off we don't want your shitty wannabe mmo on PC activision

PC master race wins again!

I'm so sorry user I only created Density in an attempt to calm the raging autism that had consumed the general

I appointed some mods that seemed decent and got the hell out of dodge

I won't play it if I lose all my Destiny 1 gear.

go play the Division

its the same kind of worse than korean mmo grinding tier

there is some grindy mc grinder that wants to fucking grind for dumb shit. It'll happen probably. But man.. I wish they wouldn't.

>Destiny never made a profit

It better have fucking crossplay, Ive met good people on the PS4 version of the game and I'd like to play with the best people on the best version.

I'll only buy Destiny 2 if I can transfer my PS4 progress on the first game to PC, and the game runs on windows 7.

Nice, too bad Destiny is shit.

>Destiny

Id rather play warframe desu, hope its a success for them tho.

>thought almost every pc gamer

I wish they would port a game that wasn't shit. Mech assault or something.

I hope that garbage is pc exclusive. Stay far away from me.

Hey, if the PCfats wanna get fucked into $400 of DLC to play the same 12 missions over and over with no endgame and no real payoff, I say let them.

If you still play Destiny, you're fucking retarded.

ehh

i might get it on the cheap

they fooled me once and now I couldn't give less shit about it.

Curious as to why the first wasnt on PC, didnt make much sense

don't

even if you do they start gating content behind DLC, you'll quickly run out of relevant shit to do and they'll get over $60 out of you anyway

>that a friend at Activision had told him
stopped right there, why would anyone take this seriously?

We knew about that since Destiny 1 came out. Have y'all been living under a rock? It's been stated in the papers that only Destiny 1 will be exclusive.

I love the PvP. Its more competitive than any other current shooter.

no u don't :^)

>Destiny 2 will be completely different
RIP in piece
Bungie is filled with retards, you honestly think that people will let go of their characters they put hundreds of hours on? especially going thru the shit Bungie has released

No thanks, I'll wait for the destiny 2 ultimate complete master premium bundle definitive extreme super extra master content edition in 5 years.
You ain't fooling me twice you fucking jews.

Eh, I might give it a shot. I would've tried Destiny but fuck buying a PS4 for one game and fuck playing an FPS with a controller.

Not falling for it again
Bungie is a joke

>kotaku
>rumor
>neogaf
woah

who cares

>It's just borderlands with an apparently shitty story
So.. Borderlands?

FINALLY
It's about time.
These console exclusives really limit the gaming experience

You're a limited gaming experience.

This, you faggots clearly don't know of those leaked activision/bungie documents back in 2012.

By wanting a game to be available to as many people as possible?
You are either incredibly stupid, or poor. Probably both

Or maybe I'm indifferent because it doesn't effect me. Like it shouldn't effect you.

I mean Destiny was pretty shit on its release but I recently got a Taken King edition or something like that and holy fucking shit

>that gameplay
>THAT FUCKING GAMEPLAY
>that artstyle
>these fucking weapons

I want this shit on PC.

>this much butthurt
A game is available to more people. Yup, that doesn't affect anyone.

Making games exclusive to one console promotes competition. Exclusivity is meaningless if the games aren't worth buying the console for, so the games have to meet some standard of quality.
But once they're crossing the Sony/Microsoft line there's no good reason a game shouldn't come to PC, except keeping a shorter budget.

I don't care what you think, so maybe you should stop caring too

They already stopped the support for PS3 and Xbox 360.

>kotaku

Great! That means this time I'll have people to play with.

No thanks, played it on consoles and was done with it in less than two days. What a boring fucking game.

Play The Division
Bam you pretty much have the same experience as if you played Destiny

>destiny releases on PC
>cross play like they're doing with ge4rs of war
>mouse and keyboard players dominate pvp
>wailing and teeth gnashing ensues
Can't wait

Oh great. PC Masterrace has arrived....

>“The Taken King was a reboot for Destiny 1 to fix small things. This is the overhaul to fix big things.”

THANKS FOR THE BETA TESTING, CONSOLE KEKS!

>get hype

I just hope yakuza comes to PC

Seriously?

I haven't played the Division but from what I've seen it doesn't have
>satisfying gunplay
>various modes of movement
>actually interesting diverse classes
>melee
>special skills on the level of destiny

Except none of the sci-fi shit, and the game goes from a halo-like shooter to a stickyback waist high wall shooter.

>no bloodbourne port
>no nioh port
>no persona 5 port
>no red dead redemption port

Only faggots care about Destiny.

There should be crossplay between PC and PS4. Not for PvP of course, but PvP in Destiny is shit anyway

Destiny was boring as shit, I really couldn't care less about more of it.

no one cares or remembers because Destiny was garbage

One thing that Destiny has always done right is that the gunplay is tight as fuck, and the movement is FAST and versatile.

Say whatever you want about the terrible loot treadmill, and "''''story"'''', but the fighting is great.

NEVER EVER:(

>Destiny
PCfriends don't even bother. As someone who fell for the ps4 meme I can say Destiny is trash.

Wait why wasn't it on PC in the first place while The Division is?

Because one's Bungie and the other is Ubisoft, you fucking retard?

Because bungie are fucking retards who keep saying one thing but doing another and then try covering their asses with the most paper-thin verbal walkbacks imaginable.

As much shit as people give Destiny, the gunplay is what they fucking aced. Some folks just would rather ignore that though

It's far from trash it was just overhyped to high hell when it severely lacked content. Now if Destiny was originally sold with all the dlc. It would not have alienated people like myself who played that game bare bones in the dryest year of gaming

They told us we could keep our characters through every game. I'm not asking for every single piece of loot I have, but you can't just say we're "building our legends" and then tell us we have to start over completely with nothing to show for it. Give us our cosmetic items at least, and maybe another trinket or two. Maybe a set of armor for each character, and then one primary, one special, and one heavy weapon. That's all I'm asking. Something to show that, yes, this is my character I've had from the beginning. Throwing everything away is a bad, bad idea.

I still remember because I'm an idiot that remembers stupid shit and forgets important shit. In the end we're all fucking retarded.

I bought the game when it was bundled with The Taken King and thought it was still absolute trash. I feel like people who say it's good after that expansion are on par with starving children being tossed a rancid chicken leg. Anything looks good when you had nothing to begin with.

>bungie
>PC

pick one

no, NOO

B-Bungie, please!

Include a pastbin not the actual article you fucking newfag.

Who cares, Destiny was trash.

Just like the other 10 Yakuza games?

Or, perhaps, your opinion is not widespread?

I've played both, and Borderlands is a million times shittier, trust me.

I-it's already dead user...

If you had/have access to both a PS4 and PC. Which would you prefer to play Destiny 2 on?

The allure of custom content and more precise/competitive gameplay on PC sounds great. But the whole idea of earning weapons and armor, which is a big part of Destiny, being undermined by hackers and cheaters is a issue too.

Post webms?

It's over fellow Xbots, the sonyponies won. The PC won. Our great all american console has been abandoned, only true patriots will continue supporting it. If I see any of you fellow xbros at the dorm, let's smoke together in memory of the best MURRCAN console ever made. USA USA USA

PC player and I think Destiny is fun :3

No seriously, what does TTK add that the base game didn't already try and fail at?

>The story
Nobody gives a fuck about Destiny's story.

>The story missions
All the same boring garbage you saw in the base game as you crawl through huge levels with your slow ass movement speed and the game won't let you use your speeders

>The loot
A reskinned gun that does X more damage, yay.

>bungie trashtalk

I wish it had never come to this.

It's all Activision's fault.

>slow ass movement speed
Well now I know you're retarded, or a Warlock

>Nobody gives a fuck about Destiny's story
The lore is the best part, but Bungie forgot a way to read about that ingame.

Sprinting in the game is slow as shit as well.

>Or, perhaps, your opinion is not widespread?
With that stupid argument, you can say fucking Call of Duty is good. Destiny is a trash """mmo""" with a pathetic release content. If it was released with all the current expansion back then, it would have been something great.

That's still just some opinions, dude. I've only played the demo when it first came out because there's no justifiable reason to spend over $20 on a video game but even back then it didn't seem so bad

>Halo's strengths compared to Destiny:

>Vehicle play
Completely removed from Destiny, vehicles are now just mounts that move you from point A to point B and do nothing for you in combat situations; they don't even control well.

>Visually distinct, exciting enemy types
All the enemies in Destiny look the exact fucking same regardless of faction and all act alike. "Tougher" enemies aren't smarter or more aggressive, they just take more damage.

>OST
No Marty.

Most of this board either secretly loves or loudly loves CoD so yeah one guy's personal opinion doesn't mean much towards the actual quality of something

No dude. Max agility Hunter is faster than every modern shooter except lol arcade CoD

Marty did a fuckton of music for Destiny and they can use it.

We knew this since the first one' contract was leaked, it openly said that they were forced to put out a sequel on all platforms PC included.
I still don't want it, played it at my cousin's house for 2 hours and almost fell asleep.

DELETE THIS

So, was Destiny good?

Destiny 2
No thank you

But Destiny was a shit game why would I get hyped for its shit sequel?

sorry for ant size

not really, but like most games if you got friends? you'll have fun

It's decent if you play solo, it's good with friends or a reliable raid group.

The Raids where fun if you played them as they came out, and the PvP is excellent sans Trials of Osiris.

Destiny is fucking garbage.

again, sorry for ant size

>generic sci-fi shooter with DLC up the ass

>with DLC up the ass
>first year got 2
>second year got 1
>third year got 1
4 DLC in 3 years is not too much, specially if you're trying to make a MMO.

I like the plan for just outposts/hubs on planets themselves, planets are just barren as fuck

But they aren't.

>Completely removed from Destiny, vehicles are now just mounts that move you from point A to point B and do nothing for you in combat situations; they don't even control well.
Outright wrong. There are vehicles in some strikes that are either mobile bikes with mounted guns, or slow tanks with tons of explosives. Like Halo.

>All the enemies in Destiny look the exact fucking same regardless of faction and all act alike. "Tougher" enemies aren't smarter or more aggressive, they just take more damage.
Every faction has different enemy types that are all unique from one another. The problem comes with the fact that there are never any new enemy types, so if you've played for a long time, you'll just see higher level versions of the same tough enemies. Bosses look different, and also play different by TTK.

>No Marty.
This hurts, but he still composed all the music they're using.

never ever post kotaku here ever again

back to r/pcmasterrace

wtf i love bungie now

>linking to shitkaku
should be a bannable offence

>Linking to KEKtaku
Bravo newfag

Destiny 1
>FUCK THIS GAME ITS SO GRINDY *COUGH*
>POOR MANS BORDELANDS
>lel this game is still alive?

Destiny 2
>oh my god i cant wait
>truly a magnificent move
>well done bungie
>WELL DONE

im starting to see a pattern here...

I played Destiny quite a bit at release and for each DLC, but my main issue is it's not a full blown MMO, but it's also too grindy which sucks some of the fun out of it.

All the raids have been enjoyable and even most the strikes are (crucible is pretty shit pvp coming from the halo standard).

My main issue is that you have to grind the same strikes/missions way too much to get the necessary gear to do the raids in the first place.

That and I don't like that each raid kind of falls off with each new DLC, if they had co-existing raids and new challenges it would be more enjoyable. I liked Vault of Glass because it was difficult and only the better players could beat it for a long while. Every other raid just became casual mode after they did the whole "light level" change.

i actually really like destiny. its fun as hell with friends and other people. i only got to do raids once and it was amazing. hopefully with this one, they change up a lot of things, and make it more interesting. because it gets fucking boring as hell doing the same vanguard missions and shit. plus with this new dlc they locked everything good again, but i share accounts with my friend and he will buy it so no biggie for me.

>multiplayer FPS with matchmaking
>MMO
go shill your overproduced, overmarketed dogshit somewhere else.

>hype for Destiny
shill harder

Who fucking cares.
Just because they took the memes out of BL2 it didn't magically become good.

wtf I love Destiny now

I don't really understand why Destiny didn't come to PC in the first place seeing how the success of Borderlands.

>here are vehicles in some strikes that are either mobile bikes with mounted guns, or slow tanks with tons of explosives. Like Halo.
And they control like shit and aren't fun to use.

>This is the overhaul to fix big things
yeah dont fix those problems when people are already playing it

>destiny releases on PC
>hackers blow it wide open
>exotics for all, hacked god roll weapons everywhere
>pc version is abandoned

It's almost certainly that Sony paid for it to be console exclusive, and the they paid to basically get exclusive / shit earlier then Xbone. Remember this is Bungie, Halo masterminds, and big companies probably expected HALO MMO to be the biggest fucking money maker ever.

So they probably just had so many years exclusive, and now it's up they will release a sequel on all platforms [could even come to NX, who knows].

>Shill

Why do you insist on using words you don't know the meaning of?

bungie started on PC you mong

its bots and Cred Forums groupies who use words like that. they are just ghosts

You seriously missed nothing by not playing this bland piece of dogshit SHIT GAME. The biggest fucking waste of 60 Clapistani coins ever, one of the biggest disappointments of this gen.

To be fair there were literally no games out when destiny released that early in the console's life. It's why watchdogs sold well as well.

That said destiny was shit and barren. This bungie isn't the same as old bungie.

but how am i supposed to play Destiny 2 if I never played Destiny 1

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU SEE EXCITED IN THIS THREAD?

Destiny is the most played console shooter this decade. When they started their microtransaction system it was the most downloaded DLC on playstation and xbox for almost 2 months.
Destiny made stupid amounts of money.

Hopefully they'll handle their story and lore better than at launch of the first game.

No

I'm more surprised Cred Forums wasn't calling it the blunder of the century when it was a AAA budget game with 10 years of budget and it did this badly

>h-haha, destiny sucks anyway
PS4 BTFO once again

>destiny 2 base game
>destiny 2 fucknut expansion
>destiny 2 Cuck lord expanson
>destiny 2 fuck you Edition with first 2 expansions

It's literally the same marketing angle they've been pushing since the first DLC.

>This time things are different! Now it's what the game should have been X ago.

So?
Destiny sucked ass.
Lots of flashy advertisements tricked people into it. Most people won't get fooled again. Shoot and Loot MMOs are dead already. The Division proved that.

>Destiny

No one cared about the plot.

The only thing I learned from playing destiny is some war happens an an asteroid belt and one side got btfo. then you went in there and killed the guy.

me desu

>garbage is now making it's way to PC.
You might want to rev up those fire walls.

You can't fool me twice bungie

Probably suck major ass and even bigger identity crisis.
>limited hubcity for 6 people or let it loose on PC and risk annihilation on console
>crossplay and get shit for auto aim or KB and mouse
>PC actually studies shit and discovers every patch makes loot rarer, mods and add ons separate the platforms and force different patches or just say fuck all and pull out a Defiance 2.0
Yeah keep 2 and 1 please.

have you played destiny before? or division perhaps?

>nuBungie
>get hype
lmao

What does the division have to do with anything? Its a different company

but the gameplay is simular

First one should've been ported.

The gameplay is nothing like each other

like not even remotely.

okay

kill yourself nigger

thanks

Im just going to assume its a bad meme.

Destiny had amazing style. I really hope they have crossplay between all systems for coop shit, because while they won't be as good as PC, good console players can be okay. Or not, I just would like a lasting community.
Really, just fix the whole fucking game, but keep the style. Also, please differ classes this time, they all felt too alike unless they got different in later stuff, I'm hoping they did.

So can we all finally admit that Destiny is shit?

every meme is bad

in my experience, the only ones who say its shit are the ones who are shit at the game.

Man, I haven't seen this in a long time. Since the Girugamesh days

It's actually a great game that suffers from developers not knowing how to add actual content.

I just don't get it

I don't ever hear of anyone playing this game, both on release and now.
My little brother is the only person that I ever knew irl that BOUGHT THE GAME.
he spends stupid amounts of time playing and he never smiles, it never looks fun. He plays it like a chore and always bitches at his teammates for failing raids for some shit.

I just don't get it

All xbone games now automatically go to pc so they figured they'd make a legit of version for pcfats instead of a shitty xbone one.

When will budgie drop this dumb meme bullshit and make a real fps again? They've got the talent for it so I really hope they drop this destiny bullshit already. At least after destiny 2 and its inevitable dlcs they should make a brand new IP and give us a killer fps. Prob impossible to happen tho

>Vanilla
Core gameplay felt great, but everything else was shit. No coherent story, awful grinding due to harsh RNG and general lack of content outside of 1 raid you can do once a week and an imbalanced pvp.

>The Dark Below
Disappointing and rightfully criticized. Outside of adding 1 new raid nothing changed. Still layers of RNG upon even more RNG.

>House of Wolves
No raid, instead end game pve content was essentially a 3 man boss rush mode. Though, to there credit this was where the story missions added actually started to have a coherent story line with a clear end and actual characters. This was also where the leveling up system was overhauled for the better in order to make the RNG not as shit, but still pretty shitty.

>Taken King
Bungie learned from over a year of contentious mistakes. Quest system overhauled, actual story to follow and 1 new raid. Though pvp balancing was still a big issue. This should have been what vanilla Destiny was.

>Rise of Iron
Similar to Taken King, what new content there is good but also very short. Won't take long before your grinding again for high level gear and battling the RNG system that with it's faults, is still a lot better then what it originally was.

Destiny needed to not use engrams for a huge amount of loot progression for most players. TTK finally had strike boss unique gear but it was unfortunately garbage but looked very cool atleast. If it wanted to be an MMO it needed unique loot for each boss or overall for the whole strike, and engrams for world drops.

I'll explain the best I can, having played this game religiously since the beta.

Bungie has developed a bona fide recipe for Dopamine addiction. The flow of PvP is scientifically designed to spike adrenaline in such a way, that the effects linger for just long enough feel them fade, at which point it immediately spikes again.

The loot treadmill is the same way, awarding just enough of your effort to make it feel like your time spent playing, is time well spent playing.

However they also did something no other shooter was doing at the time, which is highly coordinated team Raids. Vault of Glass for the first time was the ABSOLUTE MOST FUN I've ever had in entire life while gaming, and it honestly felt like a massive undertaking.

Goes without saying the experience is shallow after you've played every bit of the game over and over. You are constantly chasing that next high.

This was pretty obvious to happen.

Bungie wants Destiny to be a popular game and that's just not going to happen on consoles. Consolefags got bored of Destiny after a month and went back to call of duty or battlefield.

That being said, Destiny was shit and Destiny 2 will be shit too.

But it's impossible to be bad at it. No, seriously. The AI is retarded and barely scratch you. The PvP is piss easy with all the broken exotic weapons there are. ANYONE can be good at Destiny. It's the true definition of a casual game

I just did court of oryx and people didn't know how to fight Thalnok and Bracus. They were lvl40 365.

Well, you say that, but people are retarded. Otherwise I agree with you for 80% of the game.

However, Raids undisputably require coordination.
PvP is a toss up, seeing as 75% of players follow some current meta, while the rest are complete wild cards.
Trials of Osiris is the most competitive PvP scene in ANY modern AAA shooter, and anyone who says otherwise hasn't played or seen it.

I can't see how Destiny's controls would transfer well to KBM though

If Destiny still keeps most of it's obnoxious MMO mechanics, then I want nothing to do with the sequel.

It's really tragic that such solid gunplay, controls and physics are trapped behind a Korean Mill.

it is going to be on a new engin entirely they are going to leave all that shit behind besides exotics. There are way too many damn weapons to bring over.

>FPS game not working well on KB+M
Que?
Stick to saying it'll be shit, at least that makes SOME sense.

Elimination in Halo 5 is the same thing as as Trials except
> No supers
> Everyone has same weapons, equal playing field
> no Radar
> Symmetrical maps only
It's more competitive in literally every way.

I'd actually be cool with that. I'm a Sonyngger, but, I have respect for PCBros. I fucking hate Xbots though. PC + Sony for life.

Uh, no.

Its not the game mode that makes it competitive, but the nine round bracket.

Also the diversity adds to the competition, not stagnates it like Halo.

Yeah just like how there were "sources" saying the first game would come to PC before it came out

>Destiny
Who cares

When the fuck is Halo 3 getting ported? H5 Forge is actually fun but still

> Diversity
> Literally TLW and Universal Remote every game
Kek, you getting paid to defend the game and if you do, how can I get in on that?
> Stagnate
Yeah, God forbid that a FPS is balanced around a select variety of weapons rather than Hand Cannon #12357 that comes with random perks.

Thats okay, you guys can keep this one.

m8 I own Destiny, believe me, nobody on PC actually cares at this point. Everyone know it's broken dreams and overpriced DLC: The game

Did I not already say that 75% follow the current meta? That being said, you can litterally pick any weapons you want and haul ass in the crucible. Tactics and reflexes.

You can take your Thousand yard stare and fire it up your urethra

Destiny has auto aim which fucks with m+kb control you fuck.

Source:

>A post on NeoGAF, from a guy who knows a guy who works at Activision, says his buddy told him

Seriously??

Disable it then you stupid fuck.
What are you, retarded?

>In April, according to several sources, Bungie had a staff reorganisation. During this process, The Taken King director Luke Smith and executive producer Mark Noseworthy became, respectively, director and executive producer of Destiny 2. They rebooted the story that had been written up to that point. A number of veteran Bungie staffers also left the studio around that time. Some went to big companies; others moved into indie development.

So folk are quitting half way through development again? THAT WORKED SO WELL FOR DESTINY 1.

I really hope this is true.

Destiny was a lot of fun. I stopped playing because I moved on to PC though.

I really liked the world and the lore. The raids were stupid fucking fun, especially if you got a Cred Forums group to play it.

I was told that I should hate it and that I should feel bad for liking it, but I really did like it.

>according to a guy who knows a guy who heard from a guy
>neogaf
>kotaku

>The PC rumor first popped up on NeoGAF today.
wasn't Destiny 2 on PC literally part of the first stuff we heard about Destiny, with it's 10 year plan, etc

It's not really that simple.

Aim assist in Destiny is an actual stat for weapons, called "target acquisition" or something. On a mouse, every weapon would be as easy to aim as any other weapon.