Good vidya comics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQLxdHfMPF8
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474607228210.webm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21364939
foxnews.com/us/2016/09/27/suspects-victims-in-california-killings-were-furries.html
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-19-hospitalized-thousands-evacuated-in-gas-leak-at-rosemont-hotel-20141207-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I miss the games I USE to play!

>Link's hair bitching
Don't tell me Dobson wrote this shit

christ does dobbo actually have autism? Like is he actually diagnosed with it?

yeah its not a legit howard and nester comic. 100% original dobbo

I want to sex juri

>short hair
sign me up

no way fag.

>dobson has not only declined in quality
>but also declined in coherency and humor
has he tried not drawing and instead just done something else?

wtf I love nintendo now

>Metal Gear
>Starfox
>SFIV

What?

Meanwhile his brother works in local news station

I like Gamercat because I want to fuck two of the cats.

I prefer the comic with the unicorn, because i like VIDEO GAMES

>Forehead Exposure
Fucking slut

Of all the things to get bent out of shape about.

Why Link's hair.

Is this the ultimate Anti humour?

someone post level 2 and level 3

MUH

ADA

i don't get it

He was bullied in school by a blond and never got over it.

>Nintendo games
>Realism
Reading Dobson is a ride, you find new bullshit every time.

>wii version of resident evil
>SF4
>wii version of metal gear

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Dobby is batshit insane. He thinks a game for his platform of choice is a game no matter the quality.

Wii RE4 is legit the worst port of the game.

must've been years since I saw the original the last time

I want R34 of this comic

Things that literally never happen: The Comic. I've been going to comic and game conventions for more than a decade and I have never once been accused of being a fake fan.

A classic image.

This was the best thread.

Why are those edits funnier than the originals?

LINKS HAIR IS NOT BLONDE!!! BOYCOTT BREATH OF THE WILD!!

lol

Dobson has this weird notion that the old Nintendo cartoon designs are somehow canon. He thinks that Nintendo ruined their beloved characters by making them all blonde.

What's funny is that the 1983 Qbert champion was a woman, but whoever made it didn't take the time to research jack shit.

Why are most of these still not translated?

ALE FUKS

>spoon has shitty controls

holy shit just eat soup with a straw then you fucking scrub

Too much shit

Marche did N O T H I N G wrong.

wwwwwwwww

so good

r34 of old man banging her when?

Why doesn't he just admit that he was fucking wrong?

It SURELY has to beat living in misery for years upon years to scrape together what little of an ego he must have left.

H A H A

because everything improved by bear, from boxing matches to polish artillery to sitting in chair. if you need somebody to babysit you're kids just get bear and it'll never be a problem anymore

Diagnosed? No
Does he have autism? Obviously

>the book

>Periodic table

Like that nigga knows anything about chemistry

Yeah but the drawings are cute

Honestly, only legitimate criticism is that the world feels empty, rest is just opinions. How does he dew it?

>hating on gorons
>not using pig ganon is inherently bad
>caring about the chronology
>navi was annoying
>fans impede you from enjoying stuff
>hating on modern zoras
>implying he cares at all about the games being empty or not
>phobia against blonde people
>whatever in the fuck the last picture means

Jesus christ

>thesaurus

I wonder if it's life, like, dying, apple or wine he needs it for

>+9 mage

Is this a joke or Dobson is really that retarded?

3-D MOVIES

I am absolutely amazed that that chair did not explode under its weight.

I just noticed that dobson accidentally drew himself in this comic

>Wii RE4 is legit the worst port of the game.
Um, no? It's graphically as good as the Gamecube version while having smooth as fuck motion controls. It's one of the best ports of the game.

kekekek

Cred Forums is just jealous that he is an esteemed videogame developer now.

>Wii RE4 is legit the worst port of the game.
Are you high? It was the best version until the 360/PS3 ports came out.

That gets a mild chuckle.

>whatever in the fuck the last picture means
He sees blonde Links everywhere.

Whoa! I've been here way too long man, I'm seeing Loss!

is that tit jiggle? wasn't he against shit like that?

That makes it the worst port.

It's down to 64 bucks kek

I want to massage that flatty's chest and bully her

Bitches like to pretend internet comments happen in real life
They are still all fakes who don't play games

did he just recolor Shantae's sprite and pretend he made it on his own?

>PS2 port just doesn't exist

Did
Did he just edit Shantae's sprite sheet?

That's not very professional.

Short master race

>that pixel inconsistency on the ponytail on the right

>that thousand yard stare

>that fucking idle animation

gays are degenerate

Homosexuals

>videogame developer

He doesn't even do cartoons anymore, he's too 'depressed' from twitter

>Dobson offered the chance to do art for childrens' books
>Turned it down because he felt it was "Beneath him"
>Years later, "Skyrim Children's Rhyming book" Patreon goal

Anyone know what that gif is from?

I should play Dragon Age.

>he literally just edited Shantae's sprites
Can't make this shit up.
I swear to god, dobson's life is like a game of limbo, a never ending attempt to see how low he can go

ALL DAT DAY BRO

You want vidya comics, or '''vidya''' comics?

I can supply both to a degree

It's not that good. If you're really hungry for some CRPG it's alright.

looks like it.

DONT

To be fair that really was the best e3 conference ever. Shame half of what they announced there ended up being a massive disappointment though.

Dump all the DD comics first, maybe it'll throw the mods off the trail so they'll leave the thread alone for a bit longer

But there was a pig Ganon

>$2000 - computer upgrade
That's a bit steep; probably he wants a Mac.

Aren't macs better for art and graphics?

>excited about the new resident evil
i don't need further proof that she doesn't play video games

fill me in on this dobson fag

When has anyone made any line resembling "Life is like a dying apple in a red wine" in Final Fantasy.

>fish half goes all the way up to her armpits

such a shame, she's a real qt otherwise

>Why doesn't he just admit that he was fucking wrong?
Because that'd be the first step to becoming a better artist. Dobson has an inability to admit defeat in any situation.

Course, if you want non-vidya comics I have that in well supply
But alright, I'll dump DD

Not even the first one?

Imagine being at computers

He sees non-Macs as the McDonalds of computing and beneath him
Which is weird considering he had a dedicated McDonalds day

This comic owns.

You mean the name of the cartoon show ?
Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears
Dunno the number of the episode.

Still the greatest love story of the modern era.

top kek

Gummi Bears (I guess). I only remember that the bears had magical powers and the bad guy was a duke

Fucking googles I swear to God

>wii version of resident evil
>SF4
>wii version of metal gear

He was talking about 3ds versions, all of which did get announced at E3 2010.

>that navel
>those vagina bones

>I don't get why people love cars

How fucking stupid. Not loving cars? OK whatever, that's just like your opinion man. Not understanding why someone likes something? The same reason anyone likes anything you fuck not. How is it more difficult to understand why people like cars than to actually not like a representation of a fictional character because of the color of his hair.

What a faggot

Crisis Core

Gummi Bears

I'm glad to learn some jokes are universal.

really makes you think

I've only played the first one. Gameplay is ok, nothing special, and a couple of areas drag quite a bit. It's really carried by the party members, banter and interactions. If you want a CRPG with a memorable party go for it, just don't expect a really great game.

more.

Holy fuck that's good

cute.

This is such a contrived, biased argument for the artists benefit. A child, especially Nester would be shitting a brick over 3D graphics, and be completely swooned by the advancement of technology, just like any other kid would. They don't yearn for the "good ol' days."

Most kids from the 80s also did not give a shit about Marios "lore" or Links hair color on a random sprite, much less give a shit about Kid Icarus.

7/10 slightly flustered.

Whats the fucking obsession dobson has with link hair?

Really activates my almonds

>That one guy who thought the Highwayman was there to steal the baby

Thanks, user.

Yes...yes he did.

Slade?

>vagina bones
you idiot

Bow down to the king of webcomics

This is the worst edit. The best edit has the very last panel where the girl just looks over at the fat bitch and admit she's "just here with her boyfriend" she doesn't know anything about games.

Because he made a claim about it once and can't admit when he's wrong.

If you're coming to me, and telling me that Leper aint the best, then I dont know what to tell you

>nintendogs
Odd game to mention. I though that one guy hated nintendo though?

This isn't an edit, it's the original.

The warrior has a point, and I do like it when the big muscle man isn't just an idiot muscle head.

Makes the neurons in my brain fire

>wakes up from coma after 25 years only to complain about vidya

should be a comic about Cred Forums instead

Holy shit, this actually made me laugh and the design doesn't look like complete shit, anymore like this?

>That feel when running double Lepers with buffs and +accuracy trinkets

What's the replay value of this game? Is there an end point? I need a game I can progress in indefinitely.

Really forces the cranium to activate

I don't like this one.

I can't parse it like the others.

Are these like, actually funny? Or are they just cute?

Video games?

>Burch has a successful job in videogames, dobbo literally recolours shantae sprites
>Burch was married, dobbo can't even draw women than find him attractive
>dobson is literally, unironically a worse person than burch

He's actually done it, the absolute madman. By entering the world of videogames he's proven that, once and for all, there is actually a person on this planet worse than Anthony "please fuck my wife" Burch.

>yfw burch wakes up in the morning and says "at least I'm not dobson"

Why are the black female ones shitty? Too heroic for the setting.

I feel bad for laughing.

>it's okay to murder men but not women and children

This is funny coming from a guy who got pissed at people that complained he made his self insert too unlike him so he redrew himself as a fucking Care Bear

He's a necromancer
She's next

not really, thats what apple markets them as but they aren't packaged with superior editing programs. better off buying a refurb from walmart.

That's what I love about 47. 100% committed to the job.

What is going on here?

$600 a month to draw weekly comic pages? There are people who do that for free. Hell, some web comics update twice or even thrice a week for free!

>Being ignorant of historical codes and standards

The goal is to beat the darkest dungeon.
If you want a game like that try playing Disgaea without rescuing any citizens in the item world.

Macs once upon a time were better for graphic processing due to their bespoke processors and graphics chips. Now they run the same bog standard equipment that PCs do so there is zero difference between them except the OS, and neither OS is better.

The game has a New Game+ that is a lot harder in that you can only have so many people die, and you are on a time limit.
Other then that, the end point of the game is to defeat the final boss in the fourth segment of the Darkest Dungeon, which in of itself is a challenge. The game is moreso there to really lay into you the atmosphere and Lovecraftian themes, which to be honest with that narrator makes the entire game a solid game by itself

Awful.

kek

Never played Age of Empires?

How EPIC and HILARIOUS. I love that GAMER HUMOR.

manly guys doing manly things is the hero we need

What's DD even like? I've heard of the game and maybe seen it on Steam but I know literally nothing about it.

He literally just took Shantae animations and traced over them, he didn't even bothered to remove things he is against.
Classic Dobson.

Well the antiguarian one has her killing the dude then holding up the tools herself, implying she's just about to ritually sacrifice the chick anyway, so I wouldn't call it heroic. Is the antiguarian a black woman? I stopped playing before that character was released.
The arbalest one isn't more heroic than the man-at-arms, although the racist implications are really forced. Especially when you consider the fact that her alt colour skins don't change her skin colour, but the white characters' ones do

>That crappy Super Mario World tier shading

Nobody is ignorant of anything. It just can't possibly tug at the heart strings of a person from the modern era because we just watched the guy kill at least 3 people in cold blood, but now we should feel bad for him because his 4th and 5th victims were a woman and a child.

These comics are supposed to show the plight of the characters, but the Highwayman's is just really bad compared to the others.

Fun dungeon crawler with turn-based combat. RNG will make you its bitch, though. It's one of the few games that actually made me ragequit because of how much it will fuck you over

Is this Loss?

Actually pretty good

I think the Highwayman realized his actions were deplorable through killing a woman and child.

Thanks for dumping dude. I love the DD comics.

No.

Murdering innocents, especially a child, is a completely different ball park than guards.

dungeon crawler where your characters have permadeath, need time to rest and relax before adventuring and lotsa RNG and bullshit.

The visuals and the narrator are amazing and the game's actually pretty good, but can be a bit grinding and tedius sometimes. Deserves a chance, but I've never been sure if it deserves the full price. Up to you, I guess.

No it's the first page of a transformation erotica.

Short and twintail are best, anyone who disagrees has shit taste.

too thiq to be quiet

Whoa, that's really funny. It's so funny because I know that video game character.

Ie the Demoman team-killing?

She still has a mouth.

I honestly don't know what's worse. Being a cuck, or wanting to be a cuck but being so undesirable that you can't even cuck yourself.

This feels like an eegra comic but is trying to be taken seriously.

Lots Of Laughs

>king

>you will never have a cute brown daughter who mocks your lifestyle choices

I want to be Katie's boyfriend!!!

king is a unisex title

Literally one of the oldest codes of conduct out there for dudes who kill other dudes is "Don't kill women or children/unarmed combatants."

You can cross-examine whether or not that makes sense in the long run all you want (like how about maybe just "Don't kill other people"), but it's just an old, established, entrenched norm in history and several cultures that you look weirded for acting like you "Don't" get it.

He has realised he made the kid an orphan on his own eyes you doofus. He may even see himself in the kid, but that might be stretching it too far.

He is taking red disguises from blu spies that he kills

>short hair juri

I implore you to stop

Side scroller dungeon crawler with a ton of RNG to the point of it bordering on bullshit and a pretty bad grind towards the end.
Its biggest mechanic that makes it unique is its use of stress and how it effects your heroes, as well as the various quirks and other such things that would effect your heroes.

But, imo, all of its flaws are made up for by its god-tier atmosphere and narrator

To give you a general idea, here is its initial trailer, voiced over by the narrator who gives out dialogue throughout the game
youtube.com/watch?v=AQLxdHfMPF8

Well, that's the end. I've got more stuff, though

just skip to the part where he models her into an onahole and fucks it

>smooth, accurate aiming
>satisfying and intuitive melee motion controls
>100% of the games content, none missing
truly the best port

Which sprite did he made and what Shantae's sprite he edited out?

Callie Marie.
I have literally never made the connection until now, fuck.

Please don't

He not only left her unconscious and naked probably inside a locker but also cut her hair too?
Fucking brutal.

>yfw da burrs win da superb owl

>Bullshit RNG
>Bullshit grind

What the fuck. This game sounds terrible. I hate it when a game is great in all aspects except for the actual gameplay, makes me wonder why they didn't make it into a book or comic or whatever instead. Still, I'll take a look at it.

Hay que hacer como que no lo vimos.

Because cars a just a mode of transportation. Nothing more.

>that chart
>it's not waifu abuse
I hate you all.

Ebin

>SHODAN
>attracted to anyone but herself
It's like these fucks never played System Shock and only heard it was similar to their precious Portal.

To many people, yes.

autism incarnate.

Loving
Every
Laugh

what the fucking hell shit fuck piss ants

Fucking cringe, that is completely out of character.

It's kinda part of the appeal. Everything can get fucked in seconds. The question is if you prepared for it. You know it can happen so it's up to you to decide if you push your party further or run away.

For me it was kinda like a souls game. After the first 2 dugneons I already understood the "phasing" of the game and stopped losing characters and completing more runs.

LOL

How can a man lack this much self awareness?

I want to fuck Ryuuko

You tell me.

Surprisingly good

Video games

>For me it was kinda like a souls game
Easily beaten by locking on and circlestrafing?

I don't understand... is she going to mug me if I see her at night?

>if I hate something others like, I'll be seen as COOL and COUNTERCULTURE!
>that's sure to make me fit in on Cred Forums, the legendary Internet Hate Machine!
Good work, user.

post the edit

I aint done yet

This thread seems fine enough
Time for some A-game shit

user, the gameplay is fine.
The combat is RNG based, so you are going to have moments when the game absolutely screws you. The guys you spent forever on just get wombo-combo'd by crits for days, and nothing will go right. And there will be times where every goes right, and you get all the good loot. And those two things can switch between eachother almost immediately.

The game is only grindy in the end because of how the final levels work and if you werent completely prepared in terms of your heroes.

The game does make up for itself though. Even if you get RNGd and everything dies, well the game doesn't technically have a fail state, and itrepeatedly harps on the disposibility of heroes in so you abuse them and cut them loose when their no longer useful. Plus, its included some new things in recent patches to make the overall sloberknock of grind in the end less of one.
Its a fun game if you can get over the salt this game creates.

Dobson has always struck me as that kid who, rather than learning from the social experience that is being picked on for being weird, decided that he is so absolute and infallible that everyone else must be wrong.

Where most people at that point cultivated a personality from it, he just collapsed in on himself.

I'm certain his Mother raised him with the advise of "people only pick on you because they're jealous" and that family members praised him constantly for being smart, and in spite of that he barely skated out of public school with a solid C- average. When asked about his poor grades he'd tell you that it was boring so he didn't apply himself. Everything must be boring to him.

It shows in his comics, his little fantasy where all of his opinions are better and more educated and he's this tortured, lone hero facing the adversity of people who don't understand him.

He never learned how to interact socially, or most likely, he has Asperger syndrome that prevents him from experiencing empathy.

There is a long standing theory that it is the color palette of Sonic that attracts autism, I wonder what we would learn if we were to compare Dobson's color selection.

I like the fanart of this. I got promoted because of it!

People would like her more if she could take a joke.

>Grade A shit

Franken Fran isn't vidya though.

>just checked
>he's down to 64 bucks and 31 patreons

This shit is retarded and you dump it every time.

Get a new schtick.

Here's your reply. Did you really think that particular thing that didn't really happen was hilarioius? It is really *holds up spork* tier.

>it's the same franken fran chapter every LOL thread
at least spice things up man

Alright alright.

I mean I do have other chapters I could do, but ech

>her

I want to watch this version of Tom and Jerry.

>this got dumped awhile ago
>mfw that ending
It didn't have to be like that.

>Computer upgrade: $2000

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474607228210.webm

WHEN U WALK AWAY

Wait what? Sonic's colour palette attracts autism? How? As far as I'm aware, there's nothing unique about the palette and different games have different styles.

How does it not kill itself? I'm MtF and am thoroughly enjoying my penis while I still have it.

l-lol

I bet he hates manga because even the early 80's manga look better then his current works.

>dude, what if we just took a comic that's actually good but replaced the characters with Overwatch characters lmao
That's pretty funny, user.

holy shit those faces are more bland than fucking buckley. how do you even accomplish that.

This is the kind of comic that a woman who's never been struck by a man would make.

I dated a girl like this. For years. Never ever became violent with her, harmed her in any way. Lots of arguments, but that's common. She threw a knife at me once. I lifted her up by the throat because I'm way, way the fuck bigger than she ever was. First time I exercised my strength to dominate her outside a bed. Nothing she could do to wrench my hand away, just scared her I was going to strangle her to death. She never cried so much.

it's the way Alolaichu just lazily floats in and out the hole that gets me

Do the one with the kaiju whale thing. That or the one with the person who is a building and their brain is lined with eyes like fucking Bloodborne

I meant the other edit.

Eh, fuck it, pretty sure I havent dumped this one before.

Not sure how I feel about this one. I agree with the premise but the artstyle and font choice reminds me of the people they are describing.

I practiced fencing for a small while and I'm sure that's not how a sword is held.

No need to start now.

>I can't even tolerate my own body
>YOU have to though, otherwise it's transphobic

How ironic would it be if the trannies were the greatest transphobes of them all?

I genuinely hope Dobbo kills himself.

>Closes eyes so he doesn't have to see himself
>Still tries to read a book

LOL

I've only played a little bit of Shantae but I'm like 99% convinced that at the very least the "modern" sprites are straight retraces from one of those games

Ech, I need something to do anyway
Might as well meagrely fish for you's through comics

Well it was made by College Humor so it is.

its not grind
its never ever grind

The game is called Darkest Dungeon, you run dungeons, kill skellies and get fat loot. Thats literally the game. If you want to play for the cutscene theres youtube.

Requesting "It's good to be a furry"

>that thread yesterday

we need more debates in the world

>why did Link dye his hair

every fucking time.

anyone have the R34 version of this where the dude actually does rape her?

>people called me a fag when I said that overwatchfags were the bronies in the vidya community

Literally worse than Freddy and undertale shitters, at least those know how to keep their autism to themselves like sonicfags. Nah, undertalefags are still worse

I thought it said furshitters several times instead of fursuiters.

When did the internet stop hating furries?

It has to do with the saturation, use, and placement of the colors both in the games and in the Archie Comics. It's just a theory and hasn't been truly and fully looked at.

In all honesty it's probably just the non-threatening nature and surprisingly deep lore that allows people to self-insert. Reading the comics, every character's motivations, goals, and personalities are clear and concise, making it easy to identify things--in other words, it like potato chips for folks who can't understand basic human concepts.

Why does Leon speak in ebonics?

"trans bodies are sacred"
as opposed to digusting cis bodies, right ?

I swear to god if I wanted to make a webcomic making transgender people look bad, I'd hire him. I can't believe he's supported and makes money thanks to SJWs.

i missed it, bring me up to speed user.

Yeah he's a little out there.

>Implying

>Fursuits aren't for having sex with
>However, we are totally fine with being called furverts because of all the sex we "don't" have in the fursuits

why does he make the eyebrows fly into space?

>Ech

H-Hi jon.

Manlets never learn.

While a fighter against a non-fighter is always going to end with the fighter winning...

...there's a reason weight classes exist in fighting sports.

>good (and cute) art
>funny joke

This feels wrong

I'm not used to good things in LOL threads

when hating furries became too mainstream, the hip, counterculture opinion was to be too cool to hate furries

What the fuck are you even taking about? How is that GAMER humor in any way or form?

Basically shitpost city is the short and sweet of it. It was such a mess.

But Ganon turns into a giant pig demon in OoT, just like in ALttP where he was a sandnigger most of the time.

ever since they took a backseat and bronies took the front stage.

That was actually kind of funny.

What's more autistic, Dobson's obsession with Link having brown hair or CWC's obsession with Sonic not having blue arms?

Talk about irony, Jesus Christ.

Would you trust her, Cred Forums?

That man is a dog.

Well CWC is objectively more autistic. No argument there.

Dobson's. CWC is a confirmed autist so he's excused.

Remember Hsu and Chan?

Those were fun.

I think CWC has expended more raw effort

Gfur that managed to get archived

Why doesn't someone just put Chris out of his misery?

Mario was NEVER from Brooklin and every Link is a new incarnation. This has been established since literally the third game in the series.

Why is this guy so autistic?

Literally no one is paying attention to you.

And apparently, one of the things he also doesn't understand is sports. How hard did his parents drop him on his head as a baby to not understand how sports work? I'm not American and I literally learned (and even liked) American Football when I watched the 50th Super Bowl.

Sports in general have pretty simple rules, at least at the surface, so you can watch them and get what's happening easily. What the fuck.

A cat, user. He is a cat

Is that Captain N Simon?

What point is he trying to make here?

>here's an unrealistic depiction of someone making a niptick that no one enforces
>i don't care about what that person is saying

Can someone please tell me?

Stop posting

he seems to be doing a half-decent job of it himself.

Why do all you Americans think that pride in one part of one's own character immediately implies opposition and disgust with any and everything else? Are you so conceited that you take assertions about things that don't pertain to you as insults to your character?

This mentally ill little faggot needs to be shot.

Mario was always from Brooklyn.

Of course it is, user. Incidentally you in no way look like you're fresh off the bus from Gaia and trying too hard to fit in. Keep up the good work!

Faggot

brb killing myself
posting stream soon

'I'm MAD, MAD about conversations I came up with in the shower because no one actually talks to me'

post the edit

I'm Kiwi, fuck off

Im paying attention faggot, finish posting then stream.

I mean, what is it with some guys nowadays wanting to be girls? Like Cosmo was doing perfectly fine until he wanted to be a girl.

No.

WHERES THE JOKE

It's subtle. The joke is that Nintendo won a E3.

yeah weight classes not HEIGHT classes.

for example Mike Tyson was 5'10" (if that). That is on the small side for a heavyweight.

>unedited version

What is this sorcery

Post still applies to you, minus the American part.
But I already know you're insecure - can't let other people express their existence, only if it is in line with yours. You fuck off, you selfish troglodyte.

I don't think Nintendo has ever won a single E3.

BiTF was way too good

That was great, thanks.

as the concept becomes more mainstream you get more buffalo bills who just plain hate themself and latch onto the first 'transformation' they hear about, thinking it will fix all their problems.

that's why to actually get HRT you need to go through a whole lot of therapy to make sure you'll actually get any psychological benefits from the process

>Why do all you Americans

easy way for people to not take anything you say seriously. generalizations in a country as diverse as ours is literally retarded.

What language is this?

So Franken Fran is a human monkeys paw right?

what would happen if I asked for superhero/shapeshifting powers?

In Spanish, Their names are Mar and Tina.

kek

to be honest I'm an unrelated American poster posing as a New Zealander for kicks. I didn't even check what you were responding to

It's always nice when an artist has nothing but contempt for his audience.

You realise how easy it is to yank those swords from the hand with that grip right?
Even if I am to be hit the strength would be incredibly weak, what ever happened to maining a long sword or is that too boring for anime?

>im not a furry
>draws himself as a furry

See mods, this is vidya
Look, Bloodborne!

I have the one they did on that one!
I'll post that next

Does this study explain why that happens?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21364939
>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population.

Joke's on you, I'm not american.
Neither a dick-sucking faggot like you.

You'd become a freak, and the rest of your hometown would volunteer to go through the same process so they can hunt you down and kill you.

As soon as it got to the shit about Link's hair, I KNEW it was Dobson. What's next? Is he going to make a comic crying about Sakura not being inflated in SFIV?

>Made a generalization about someone making a generalization
>You're defending something that you're also attacking
That seems retarded to me. Sorry, but if you take "Trans bodies are sacred" to mean "This person thinks I am a disgusting fleabag because I like women and I am not trans" then you should not be taken seriously in any situation, dumbass.

Polish.

I'm waiting for someone to post it since I don't have it.

isn't this the one where he falls in love with a person only he can see

Oh shit
Incoming qt

You read into what people say on the internet too much, kid. Talk about fucking projection. Textbook definition right here.

Thank you user, that whole satsuki gallery is quite the fap material

wow this is literally a rip off of that whole "what if creature was of such a color" short that lovecraft guy made

where he suggest that there are lots of monsters around us all the time but theyre a color that humans cant see/comprehend

>He's a big guy for YOU

I don't get this, also what's the master plan supposed to be?

>Fighting in close quarters with Black Keys
You use them to pin shadow of the enemy or set them on fire

Anyone got that shittily drawn gamergirl comic that takes place in gamestop?

Ocarina of Time isn't a very good game, but not for the reasons listed here.

The horror genre has been ripping off lovecraft as a collective for almost 100 years now.

one issue is there's not exactly a control group you can just whip together to see how much can be attributed to the reassignment itself and how much comes from how other people react to the reassignment.

like, a person that gets ostracized by all their friends and family is more likely to commit suicide regardless of the cause. and you're gonna have a hard time setting up an ethical experiment that can measure such things

Would you protect her smile, Cred Forums?

I prefer to believe these are trolls, I refuse to believe these kinds of SJW faggots post here.

I miss my mom.

You're right, he was quite short for the heavy weights. He was also FAST as HELL. Seriously fast and strong. Faster than the other heavyweights, by far. And in boxing, getting in a fast hit to the head is pretty great.

not even him but holy shit you are pathetic. please kill yourself and prevent your genes from spreading.

I want to fuck Fran... FUCK!!!!

You mean laser cheese?

OH SHIT I FORGOT TO CENSOR
SORRY MODS PLS NO B&

I read Franken Fran awhile ago but never bother to look it up - did this come before or after Saya no Uta? Because it's literally the same.

yeah, or the other one with the random Hadouken. doesn't matter which.

this cant be good.

stay the fuck away from that thing.

this dude is either going to end up painting her or end up being eaten/killed by her or someshit

I~
I~
I miss video games.

hi kim

SIXTY FOUR DOLLARYDOOS

There will never be a Franken Fran anime

Now user, why would you think that?
When has something bad ever happened in this?

stop it, boner

>he bought the product to support the thing he's protesting to make a statement
Man i miss incompetent non-SJW chris

Now thats some good classic humor

Why would he be excited for the 3ds port of SFIV? I bet if it were only on other platforms, he'd still be calling it shit.

>you will never grow a beard and live innawoods with your eldtrich waifu
kill me

Maybe you should hold a wand or something if you're not using the swords for slashing and stabbing.
It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, its like one of those
>holding a katana in the subway
Things, why would you do it?

this is actually a good thing.

most animes dont adapt the manga well and often it attracts a horde of normies

>invisible to the normal eye
>everything is percieved as a hideous horrible monster but she's perfectly fine
>Fran str8 up said that its dangerous out there at night

>never being able to go onto the internet anymore

ill pass

>wanting to fuck an underage girl
>wanting to fuck a girl that will definitely get pregnant

Ah user, I checked the translator's note
Apparently its supposed to be based on Saya no Uta

Anons, we need to end waifu discrimination
Lets not bash on the waifus that arent objectively shit

>using "Final Fantasy"' to refer solely to his skewed image of Final Fantasy 7

I'm legit mad.

Not even wrong

>most animes dont adapt the manga well
good reason not to want it

>often it attracts a horde of normies
>wahh I can't enjoy things if OTHER PEOPLE enjoy it! #specialsnowflake

So its a riff on 'From Beyond' AND 'Pickman's Model'. Neat.

To make it clear, I was calm, but SERIOUSLY adrenaline filled. She threw a butcher knife at me. I wasn't going to kill her, but I was going to show her I had the power to do it any time I wanted to.

I left her very shortly after. I don't want to be murdered in my sleep.

If anyone had ever said that then it would be correct. Except no one has.

>hold a wand or something
that sounds like heresy. the church doesn't take too kindly to magecraft.
blessed blades designed to be thrown at things, that's another story. as is blessed pneumatic stakedrivers

>WAAH I don't want normies to enjoy my manga series!

fuug
i wanted to see the monster

>black yoshi was my favorite in Yoshi Story
Fuck you too you filthy degenerate dinosaurs

So what was on the painting

>don't even get to see the monster
ITOOOOOOOOOO

LONDON

dickbutt

>who is the second player
>deepest lore

let me rephrase that.

Its okay IF the manga's already ended before its adapted but otherwise alot of shit gets pandered and it becomes awful

> monster monemusu

hitler with breast implants

Fran a turbo qt

>didn't show the painting
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>not wanting to make use of fresh goods
>not wanting to spread your seed

something something Juden rats something something

BUT WHAT DID HE PAINT?!

>wanting to spread your seed when we have an overpopulation problem

>You don't even get to see the painting

This is som grade A horseshit.

>Yotsuba
You're a good man user

Ashley is 20, user.

CWC, and it isn't even a contest.

am I the only one who gets bored of the same manga and LOL comics being posted in every thread, for years and years?

it feels like groundhog day

I can't stand this guys comics. I've been reading them since yesterday and his head is so far up his ass, it's unbelievable.
> $2250 a month on patreon

Why does she have to die at the end.

>Not wanting to speed up the inevitable end

>love breast expansion like this
>can't enjoy it fully because of slight dobson association making me feel shitty

>that severely overdone spurdospeak
Never go full reddit.

you have only yourself to blame for doing nothing to change that. there's no guaranteed way to make internet strangers change their ways for you, or even prove that they are thinking creatures at all and not like a slightly more convincing than average chinese room.

Hell, I'd still hit it.

I studied hydraulic/pneumatics for a while and I understand the basics of a circuit, that stakedriver is missing a power source,
I know it's stupid to question realism in a cartoon but yea,
Does that show has a game I could try out? It doesn't seem too bad,
>Christian Japanese school girls
Not a bad combination.

>that shitty type face

I'm not witty or well-versed enough in original content to change my fate.

>lets just make the guy that tried to kill me my double
This will certainly work

>Things I will never understand
>Sports
This gets me everytime without fail. I understand not liking sports or taking an interest, but I flat out refuse to believe somebody doesn't 'get' sports.

>Transformers
>D&D
>Klingons
Now he's just being stupid.

Someone post it

>$2250 a month on Patreon

Oh, nice.

I just work my ass off for money. I should have just made crudely drawn identity politics instead.

top kek

This is fucking dope.

ITTTOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just like how he rip off kamen riders right right?

You wouldn't pet her and bring her food, you monster.

>Overpopulation problem

Yes yes white goyim, stop reproducing to make room for the dark races.

That's kinda funny.

That's not Big Boss and Ocelot knows it.
Did Katie even played MGSV?

Got u user

Why does Ashely have the Unalterbach face?

Fucking HD remakes.

>.BR

BR? BR?

HUEHUEHUAHUEHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUEHUEHUAHUEHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUEHUEHUAHUEHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUEHUEHUAHUEHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUEHUEHUAHUEHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUEHUEHUAHUEHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE

What gets me is that everyone goes overboard and makes the tits way too big.

Why the fuck are you posting legitimately funny comics in a LOL thread?

Can someone translate polish?

bro you got it exactly, it's hard to find art that a) is decent quality, b) doesn't include other shitty fetishes, and c) doesn't go way overboard in size

but when I find that perfect pic the fap is great

This is actually clever.

The fuck did he think would happen?

funny you should mention circuits since one of the laws of the settings is that humans have magic circuits they can learn to open, allowing them to conduct supernatural 'dark energy' found in the atmosphere.

There's a series of fighting games called Melty Blood you can check out. At least one of them can be found on steam.

though for the record, the original story was a VN (Tsukihime, made by TYPE=MOON), and the anime adaption was terrible

>the hurt locker

oh so original!

then wallow in a mediocre life until the day you die, you pig in human clothing

>I just love how there's nutsacks that produce semen out there

uh oh

It was praised because there were no decent CRPGs released for years. It's pretty good but there's much better out there.

Woah, this guy really hate himself.

>Oh no
>Not me
>We never lost control

you guys drove out any possibility of having threads about actually good comics so we just come here now

RIP

NOOOOOOOOOOOo

>yfw

>jobs and infrastructure just grows on trees

>Force someone to become you body double
>They wreck your shit
>Make another one

wasn't the original of this with duck dodgers? or is this the original?

Katie is not averse to skewing canon for the sake of a joke

Yeah
But version that uses paper stake machine outside of boss battles or ultimate exists only in last game
Also there is no Tsukihime anime
>Anime adaptation
Why would you lie like that

You idiots are the easiest to fucking bait, because you attribute everything to being a cuck or something in that realm if you can't articulate a response. Back to funnyjunk, now.

Isn't it the other guy who wants a body double now?

>you took all that money and blew it
fucking wew

Well thats it from me, mostly cause this thread is about to die

>Kill the ones that sides with the fake and have the doctor make a new duplicate

They both wanted duplicates

This is good

Thanks for posting mang.

The kek is up high

foxnews.com/us/2016/09/27/suspects-victims-in-california-killings-were-furries.html

Furries... being anything besides perverts and killers.

ZA WARUDO

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

>People are nostalgic for this era of internet

that post gave me brozouf

Fran a qt

No one hates ponies anymore, though.

We can too.
Fuck God.

Thanks. Had a good time because of you. It's been a while since a LOL thread hasn't been baleted.

I think I remember being a little confused about the dependencies between the games and the shows when I was a kid, but then I realized that the games and the shows are two different things.

I wonder if he ever mentioned all the name changes in the Mario TV show from the games and thinks that's what canon.

Found the one in delusion

cute comic

Typically happens if it isnt ruined by porn dumps

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-19-hospitalized-thousands-evacuated-in-gas-leak-at-rosemont-hotel-20141207-story.html

heyo

everyone does, there's just not a lot of evidence of it happening recently due to the steep decline of ponyposting