This game is literally "lets just randomly press buttons at mid screen / footsie range"

This game is literally "lets just randomly press buttons at mid screen / footsie range".

We all agree? There is no actual thinking involved here.

>randomly
>not just spamming your longest reaching normal and then converting into a bnb combo when it hits
Pleb

if there's no thinking involved then why you still bronze?

just like xian yeah?

welcome to fighting games

>guarantee this faggots first fighting game is SFV and he thinks he's god because hes silver/low gold

laughing out loud.

Just spam LP or LK.
It's way faster than any other move.

>thinks it's okay to be in bronze just because tournie players are too
Even more pathetic

You sound mad desu

HI SANFORD

Haha, yeah, just hit random buttons in footsie range.
And the winner is determined randomly too, right? Haha, no skill involved.

Never mind those people who randomly only hit the right buttons at randomly the right times and randomly always win.

bronze shitter / twitch viewer detected

if you want thinking and mindgames play VF5FS

yea that's why tournament winners are always random nobodies coming in and hitting random shit

Actually, VF5FS is kind of overrated. Combos are pretty ridiculous now. It's a lot easier than people make it out to be.

it's easy to get into but that's not what I was saying
overrated? nah nobody plays it

Nah, it's overrated in that people make it out to be more complex than it actually is.

Top players don't often play online.

>lets just randomly press buttons at mid screen / footsie range
So ST?

SFV is easily one the worst fighting games ever released. Im amazed ~2-4k people still play it.

They play it because of Esports.

If that were the case infiltration wouldn't be as consistent as he is.

After the rootkit mess a few days ago i've been playing guilty gear and blazblue and they're great.

Xian is ranked #8 on CPT right now. That's a bigger achievement than being #1 online would be.

>not just spamming crouch MP

isn't Infiltraion a massive lab monster?
I heard about him talking about there being a very sparse SF scene in Korea

Yes but he streams jap online a lot.

>easily one of the worst fighting games ever released

While it does have problems it's far from that. It's not even the worst SF game.

What's the worst SF game?

Street fighter the movie the game

I should add to this all the DOS or amiga versions of any SF game plus all the versions of the original SF and the Ex series

I don't get where this meme comes from. I find myself having to be a lot lot more patient than I was in 4. In 4 it was pretty easy to just rush in, score a knockdown and get to it. Here you ahve to do soo much more blocking and be careful about putting out limbs on the screen.