NINTENDO NX

Why do you think devs are loving it so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Y5TqX-9-Ps
vg247.com/2016/08/23/dragon-quest-11-confirmed-for-nintendo-nx-once-again/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing is fun anymore

>easy to use
>different experience
INTO THE GARBAGE

This is exactly what they said before the Wii came out.

I loved the Wii by the way.

God forbid there is ever any change.

Because it's genuinely innovative, unlike the generic boxes sony, Microsoft and Alienware make.

This is exactly how they talked about the Wii U before it came out, and look what happened--no one fucking supported it.

Remember these? What is wrong with these? Why do we need to change these?

Please find me evidence of any device shitting on any console before it launched.....I'll wait.
Devs always do this, because they want to sell games. But once the console bombs, how fast they drop the console shows you how they really feel about it.

>tfw Nintendo will never make a fucking normal system ever again

It's probably fun to work on and try new things as a dev, probably nothing we actually want or need... I just want good nintendo exclusives I grew up with, is that too much to ask?

There actually had been more than a few third parties jumping on the NX. Which is a better sign than the Wii U. But still doesn't guarantee it will be successful.

This is the same shit we heard before the Wii and Wii U. I'm a Nintendo cuck thanks to franchises like Zelda and Mario but seriously don't expect anything until you see shit for yourself.

Straight out verbosity, the same could be said of the fucking gameboy if it just came out.

Yes because your favorites don't sell.

Reminder that this kind of shit was also said about the Wii U

The Devs are lying so their inferior NX ports actually sell this time around.

>yfw they release smash on it
>and gc controllers are not compatible

You could have told me that quote was about the Wii or the WiiU and I would have believed you.
The NX will receive just as much 3rd party developer support as the last 2 nintendo shit boxes

Same was said about the Wii U.

>tfw nintendo hardware is no longer even worth considering unless you're a nostalgiafan
Everything consoles is shit now. I'm not giving my money to MS or Sony either.

>a system must be hard to use
why?

They said this about the Wii U too. That's why it has killer 3rd party support.

Watch the reveal for the Wii U again. Nintendo had this huge picture of all the 3rd parties that were "confirmed" to support it. I'm not getting my hopes up. 3rd parties will come to it if people actually buy the thing and if there's there's parity between the NX and other next gen consoles. The former may happen, but the latter definitely won't. NX is practically confirmed to have zero 3rd party support again.

>Remember these? What is wrong with these? Why do we need to change these?
do you? maybe that shit is normal to you now, but at the time they were crazy deviations from the norm. look the fucking wii is in there. thats recent enough. do you remember how different it was and its impact?

UNPRECEDENTED PARTNERSHIP

>NX is practically confirmed to have zero 3rd party support again.

Aside from Breath of the Wild, the other officially announced games are 3rd party games.

Didn't EA bail because Nintendo wouldn't let them put their Origin bullshit on the WiiU? And then most other third parties ditched too.

Minus the Wii's controller, the only big change between the controllers through the years is the addition of the analogue sticks

DQX and Just Dance.

Aside that, devs or publishers didn't said anything I guess.

Video related:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Y5TqX-9-Ps

Yeah, i remember that rumor from leddit

It didn't happen faggot, third party games on Wii U sold like shit and they just stop supporting that crap.

Squeenix slipped and mentioned DQ11 is getting a NX release when they first announced the game. And that Sonic 2017 game, whatever that turns out to be.

Otherwise yeah that's pretty much all we know about the NX.

Sorta not for the origin stuff though. EA strait up wouldnt make a 2nd party game for them like nintendo

I'm just bringing up what I heard here ages ago dude. I don't know why you think I'm defending the WiiU. No shit all the third party games sold like shit, they were shitty ports of games that had already been out for months on two consoles that everyone and their mom already owned.

>change between the controllers
that is literally not the point and also wrong, showing me you dont remember

>Nintendo had this huge picture of all the 3rd parties that were "confirmed" to support it.
I only remember Sega and Ubisoft. It was a pretty dismal showing of third party support on the level of the GameCube launch. Hell, EA even came out publically and boycotted the system (despite the best selling EA games of the previous generation being on Wii).

On the other hand, NX already has support from guys like SquareEnix, Capcom, Namco and more. SquareEnix themselves even let slip that Dragon Quest X and XI was going to be on NX before they were allowed to.

Talking about it gets them good press

It won't compete with PS4 Pro and Scorpio, but if it can compete with PS4 and Xbone graphics then it might get more 3rd party AAA games.

DQXI was recently confirmed about a month ago.

vg247.com/2016/08/23/dragon-quest-11-confirmed-for-nintendo-nx-once-again/

And Sonic 2017.

>they were shitty ports of games that had already been out for months on two consoles that everyone and their mom already owned.

and do you think it's gonna happen the same thing with NX?

Yup. EA wanted Nintendo to use Origin for their online system. Obviously Nintendo saw that as a bad idea, and said no. Only for EA to spite the hell out of the WiiU afterwords. We got a couple EA games.
Mass Effect 3, which like 2 months after they released the whole trilogy on the other consoles for 20 bucks less.
And that Need for Speed, which was actually great being basically a Burnout title by Criterion [who love Nintendo, game would have been shit without them, they actually went and adding more features then the other versions, and with the extra power the WiiU had they increased the model details].

The problem is that devs pretty much shoved shit or late ports of the games.

EA just shoved legacy versions of Fifa, CoD got ported without any DLC. And Yakuza 1+2 was shit port.

Of course nobody is going buy it. Also they didn't market the games.

Because the rumors that people are using to back up the claim that the NX is a stillborn console are blatantly false. Multiple statements proving third party support should be an immidiate sign that it won't automatically flop at all.

I'll give a fuck when its out and has good games released

No point in caring about empty promisses

Daily reminder that devs praised the shit out of the Wii U as well and we all know how that went in the end.

almost no 3rd party support incase youre dumb and didnt know that.

Probably because Nintendo has finally gotten their shit together and made it not a pain in the ass to work with. Of course, that'd be best case scenario.

After buying a WiiU and a N3DS I don't plan on buying an NX anywhere close to launch anyways so I'll have time to see if it's good. I swear to the lawd almighty though if they pull more of that ambassador nonsense I'm gonna be pissed since I'll once again have supported every previous device since day 1 and gotten nothing for it.

>Buy DS
>Upgrade, IIRC within the same damn year
>Upgrade again
>Hold off on 3DS because I'm sick of buying new DSs
>Miss out on ambassador games despite supporting the fuck out of the DS line
>Can't even buy the damn ambassador games
>Eventually buy a 3DS
>3DS XL announced immediately after

If Nintendo ever screwed me on anything it's this.

>gives us a chance to really have a different experience from what exists today

Cool, so it's the gimmicky fucking Wii all over again.

Depends if the devs actually do more than throw it scraps and then act surprised when no one gives a fuck.

I don't get why anyone would bother getting a specific console just for multiplats though. The WiiU's problem, along with every console this gen, was a shit launch lineup and a lack of exclusives.

How the fuck do you know whether it will flop or not? Consumers don't even know what it it precisely. How many 3rd party titles it gets depends on sales and being at least up to par with the Xbone.

Never judge a console based on the promise of games, only games that are currently out and purchasable.

Console pre-release developer flufftalk is about as meaningful as good games are to the PS4's success.

Those words don't mean anything.

>The know

Aren't they about 50/50 with their bullshit?

They have to say good things and be prepared to work on it just in case it takes off and is a hit.

CAST YOUR PREDICTIONS
LIES, FEED THEIR BLACKENED HEART
AND THE DLC, MUST BE PAID TO APPEASE THEIR QUARTERLIES
CHAPTER THREE, IS THE ONLY WAY TO FORGIVE
FORGIVE, WHAT RUINED YOU
WORDS THAT LIE, WOULD YOU SELL THEM TO ME
WITH YOUR PR SO SHIT, IT MAKES ME FUCKING PISSED

THE SINS ALWAYS LIE, CAN'T IGNORE THIS DISAPPOINTMENT
LET KONAMI BURN DOWN, IT'S JUST MEANS TO AN END
OUR SALVATION LIES, IN THE DLC
BEYOND MISSION 52, FUCKING KILL ME NOW

IN MY HEART I JUST KNOW THAT THERE'S NO WAY TO FILL IN THE VOID

CHAPTER THREE

woah what the fuck happened to my post

>checklist
>not bingo board

>THQ

I always preferred lists, bingo is tiresome and is more "Look at all the possible bad shit" instead of just general predictions.

>I loved the Wii by the way.

Muh niggah

>gamecube controlle with 2 z-buttons never ever
fucking hell

gotcha covered pal

Source

>Daily reminder that devs praised the shit out of the Wii U
Devs were highly critical of the WiiU from day one

>region lock
>censorship
>amibo
these have to go and stay go
to be honest NX being the final name wouldnt bother me at all.it seems to mean New Xperience and sound pretty alright.

they said the same shit about Wii U, and look what happened
also cd projekt said NX was a joke

see

The gamepad is a great controller and gyro control is the closest a console has EVER come to KB+M accuracy, I almost want it to become a standard yet optional setting to appease crybabies like you.

Because everything new is bad. Everything that requires a little bit of adapting is bad. Innovation is bad and anything different is a "gimmick", not fun. The amount of GC adapters sold during Smash when there was a perfectly good controller shipped with the system, that was justified.

>also cd projekt said NX was a joke
No they didn't. They don't know anything about it.

>EA
Now post about all the other devs criticising the fuck out of it

So when do we get to SEE the NX?

"Soon"

December direct

>also cd projekt said NX was a joke
no they didn't you goddamn turd
they said the NX is great and then later said it was a joke, they don't actually know anything about it
no wonder Cred Forums is so garbage when everyone just makes shit up on the spot

Nintendo's device replicates the experience of having a blowjob from a Taiwanese 15 year old ladyboy 1-to-1. my dad works at nintendo

Change in the gaming industry has almost always been bad in the last 10 years

>Why do you think devs are loving it so much?

They said the exact same thing on Wii U

Jesus christ take that Nintendo cock out of your ass already.

>Yup. EA wanted Nintendo to use Origin for their online system. Obviously Nintendo saw that as a bad idea, and said no. Only for EA to spite the hell out of the WiiU afterwords.
That was never confirmed. It was just a rumor that went around, but there's no real reason to believe it except EA hate. It doesn't even really make sense that EA would expect Nintendo to use Origin.

Maybe if they get rid of Reggie or at the least have him do shit like talking with third party devs then maybe they will actually develop more games for the console. The previous NoA president was cutthroat as fuck but at least he made relationships with other developers and put out games for Nintendo's consoles.

So what's going to be the third party line up for NX?

Shadow of Mordor? Dragon Age? Far Cry 4?

They're going ot cut it real fucking close, because they're fucking stupid.

Judging by what the NoC employee said, probably until January.

bump

>King Hippo

Muh double niggah

>Will not have any connection to any of the patents Nintendo has filed in the last year and a half

Holy shit I hope so

>not wanting scrollwheel shoulder buttons

>complains about innovation
>while he flaunt around the n64 controller
>The dreamcast VMu
>the NES cross-pad
I want millennials to go back