I knew him by his codename, Solidus Snake

> I knew him by his codename, Solidus Snake

>Make Dead Cell Great Again

Trump didn't do that great and neither did Hillary. Hopefully the next few debates will yield better bants

If Trump is Solidus than who are the rest?

Hillary actually came off as a competent politician.

Trump literally admitted to not paying taxes.

>Hillary came off as a politician
ftfy

That last debate was a disater. Hillary has already won.

Armstrong literally said "I'm going to make America great again" In MGR

Hillary came off as a smug asshole and Trump came off as a Hot-headed Jerk.

Hillary = Raiden
obv

>Hillary came off as human

FTFY

Can't stump the Patriots

>Hillary came off as human

That's a bit of a stretch.

>hillary
>human

>Trump literally admitted to not paying taxes.
What did he say exactly? I missed the debate.

I still can't believe he did that, and I find it harder to believe the Democrats aren't swarming him like fucking pirahnas for it. Trump could have done a lot worse in that debate as far as actual performance and speaking skills, but I'm afraid he really laid the groundwork for his own defeat last night.

So his money can go to some sand nigger shit hole? I want to know the same loopholes Trump is doing because I sure as fuck sympathize with him.

>>Hillary came off as human

Trump is obviously BB, he has 3 sons. Jr. and Eric are Solid and Liquid, Barron is Raiden.

>Cred Forums goes on and on about how the polls are "rigged"
>Cred Forums has no problem rigging the polls when it suits them

hillary said he didn't pay his federal taxes in whatever year, and he butted in with "because i'm smart"

cannot make this shit up

inb4 eggs

>it's a Cred Forums invades Cred Forums for another American elections' political debate

I can't wait for the elections to happen so these things will either stop or at least decrease.

Trump admitted that he used the current laws in place to not pay INCOME tax, there is a difference. The amount his businesses were taxed in a year was also more than you and everyone you know will be taxed throughout your entire lifetime.

He's been audited for 10 years. No fucking shit he has paid taxes, don't be a retard.