Cred Forums plays Fire Emblem 10

LAST TIME
>After being kidnapped in an obvious trap, Micaiah was rescued by Sothe, who also saved Ilyana's merchant group and a mysterious boy named Kurth
>escaping the holding area, Micaiah and Sothe headed to the desert where, in a nearby village, they met a fat little Lordling who wanted to join their group
>Sothe, Micaiah, and Meg are now in search of the lost prince of Daein. Will they find him, or will the situation get a bit...hairy before it gets better?

What's going on?
>I'm playing through Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, taking inputs from you
>Who I field, who gets stat boosters, etc, are all decided by you
>and, of course, no resets for lost units aside from Lords

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11288119
strawpoll.me/11317317
youtu.be/ihskUz0obzY?t=19m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What is this?
This is Radiant Dawn, a direct sequel to Path of Radiance, released on the Nintendo Wii
>I'm new to Fire Emblem. What's a good game to start with?
Fire emblem: The Blazing sword(aka Fire Emblem in the USA) is a fantastic starting point, featuring a comprehensive tutorial. Alternatively, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones also has a briefer tutorial and is all around easier.
>I heard this series is just shitty waifu pandering
that's Awakening and Fates.
>what does each stat do?
HP-health. lose it all and your unit dies(permanently)
STR- how much damage you do with physical attacks. this is augmented by your enemy's DEF and your own weapon's MT. In Path of Radiance, STR functions similarly to how CON did in older games, determining how much you're burdened by your weapons.
MAG - how much damage you do with magic tomes, staves, or magic weapons. This is augmented by your enemy's RES.
SKL- your chance to hit with attacks, as well as score crits
SPD- if your SPD is high enough, you'll be able to double-attack enemies, also affects your chance to avoid enemy attacks.
LUK-affects accuracy and avoidability, and reduces enemy crit chance.
DEF-affects defense against physical attacks
RES-affects defense against magical attacks
CON- unit's weight. this affects who they can rescue or be rescued by, as well as whether or not they can shove or be shoved by a unit.

>What game are you playing next?
strawpoll.me/11288119
>
>
game over count: 1

tfw early as all fuck

Was it ever explained who this was? Because it wasn't the heir of Daein, and the...people you meet here were called by the same voice.

Why the FUCK does Micaiah Sue care about subhumans?

There is zero reason, lore-wise, for her to think of them as anything but animals.

What was the follow up sentence? Wasn't it Yune? Maybe Lehran?

Micaiah sue doesn't like heroes who actually earn their titles.

Not that we're told. just 'something is calling to me', then sothe agreeing to help her investigate. Then they get inside and, aside from being a bandit camp, it's empty, aside from Rafiel, who was also called there.

Then I'm gonna go with Yune, Ashera, or Lehran.

I like how Micaiah ignores everything about the war except that Daein lost.

Hell, she wasn't even IN daein during the war.

Yune was with Micaiah sue, on her shoulder
Ashera wouldn't do shit like that
Lehran....I don't think he was yet aware of micaiah sue, was he?

>PoR intro of subhumans
>squad of cats who slap the shit out of daein soldiers and save the lives of the heroes

>RD intro of subhumans
>squad of cats led by the ambiguously gay duo existing solely to feed the downs brigade EXP

She's also ignoring how the king of said country fucking abandoned the place too.

gay nigger tiger bandits, clearly

ANDALITE BANDITS! SEIZE THEM YOU FOOLS!

So what purpose exactly does this gold serve? laguz have no need for beorc currency.

cats get distracted by all the shiny stuff

Looks like we can still field everyone.

I think the Down's Brigade chapters always let you deploy everyone

Remove Edward, don't waste EXP on hm

Bench Leo.

This please

>benching critward
for what purpose?

Dont listen to these idiots, field everyone

I wouldn't bench Edward, but Leo is absolute trash.

>using shitward

Also you're on Cred Forums, what do you expect? We want to watch you crash and burn.

Also ignore this, bench the buggers

Ignore this. Field them.

To make your life on the easiest setting harder, what did you think the reason was?

>pumping Meg and Laura to 99 to get an easy level up
Why have I never thought of this before
Fuck I am stupid

>easiest setting
I'm on medium, which is japanese hard.

>Easiest difficulty
This is normal

alright, only one way to settle this.
strawpoll.me/11317317

alright, with a result of 7-3-1, I'm fielding both.

and you all realize you don't have a CHANCE with someone that beautiful, right?

A man can dream

Anyone have a clean pic of the Nigger sprite that tacthack used? I need it for reasons.

She's a big girl

She's off to a good start.

LOOKIN GOOD

Laura is a fast girl

Micaiah really should learn from her and Meg.

Meg is SKINNY!

You're gonna use Rhys instead, right?

Finish this sentence everyone:
I want to ____ Meg!

bench

Aran the tank

Gotta get that skill for those Impale procs.
Please don't bench him, guys

DEADWARD DOING HIS JOB!

feed

You're getting the hidden treasure, right? The Master Seal and Beastfoe scroll?

Yeeep
That's our girl Micaiah

quite the interesting level

SMACK MY BITCH UP

She got that 1 good level up, she's burnt out for the rest of the game nigger

>got into FE Cipher
>tried making a Dawn Brigade themed deck
>it fucking sucks and can't beat any of the starter decks

>Meg crits while getting into a choke point

Seems about par for the course then, given its the DB

MEG IS CUTE

what surprises me the most is that you have people to play a fairly obscure card game with

>3 damage
PATHETIC

Best knight

Thats 3+ res now. What hacks are you using?

Waifu magic, that or the big girls giving illy a run for her money and eating everyone elses gains

meg has a peg knight growths. RES is one of her highest growth rates.

>using Leo-Nah I don't need stats on level up-ardo

Leo, I wanted you to chip for Nolan to get the kill.

What even is Cipher? What kind of game is it? Is it even available in the west? I've never even seen anyone talk about it.

Shit my meg only got like 3 res total from all levels at this stage.

Why isn't shw riding a pegasus then?

Far as im aware its just a FE card game

dang OP I've always though of doing a FE playthrough on Cred Forums but I feel that I'd miss crucial screenshot moments. How do you do it?

Well I know that much, but what kind of card game? Is it similar to YGO or Magic?

Because its the DB and everyone has growths for one class while being in another

Similar to PTCG, but good. I've never managed to play it.

you think simple farm girls can get access to pegasi? Only Begnion Knights get those!

to guarantee crucial scenes I know would be cool, I use prtscrn carefully. As for GBA games, they autosave after every action taken, so if you enter combat and crit, you can reset to get part of the crit animation.

It's not available in the West. It's the second iteration of the FE TCG. It has some really good art, and shows that IS hasn't forgotten about the series previous artists as much as they seem to dick ride Kozaki. Senri's little slice of life works for this are top notch.

Is this a 2nd playthrough with Pelleas unlocked?

Meg getting SWOLE as FUCK

It's a card game that's Japan only but there's a plugin for LackeyCCG to play it. I just play decks against each other by myself though because I honestly don't expect to find anyone else to get interested enough to read into the rules enough to play. Gamewise, I kinda like how it only uses units as cards with no events or equipment or whatever, it's purely units and their skills. It's also sort of like Pokemon where you want numerous copies/versions of the same character as you need to deploy and level up/promote them, and orbs are a similar concept to prizes from pokemon only you draw from them when your "Main Character" takes damage, so it sort of acts as its own comeback mechanic.

I initially only looked into it for the neat artwork, but I can't help myself when I see stuff like stats and shit so I got a little too into it.

>15 str at level 7

What the fug
What's Nolan's strength at

she got the energy drops
but yeah, meg is gud.

Can I just say I fucking love the War Cleric model and animations? I made Lissa a War Cleric and married her to Kellam just so she would be good with axes, and she was fucking UNSTOPPABLE.

NOLAN THE BEAST

It was a nice enough change from the standard cleric -> light mage deal, but on the whole was fairly underwhelming to me, also the huge dress was silly, but i thought a lot of awakenings class designs were silly so nothing new there

aren't these the greatest growths on a fighter you've ever seen?

Should I go for it?

KEEP AT IT ED DON'T LET THE HATERS GET YOU DOWN

I wouldnt, so yes. Go for it.

Don't do it, Nigger.

do eet

>73%
Don't you fucking dare.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GOES WRONG ?

for the same reason that she goes and slaughters them later in the story?

Oh hell...no crit.

JUST

What even makes you think this is worth challenging?

Oh shit nigga

;-;

>banking on 60% to crit

WELP.
RIP.

You done goofed.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Nice try, but I automatically unspoiler images.

Oh shit nigger what are you doing.

>Leo is literally right there
First you want us to stop you from benching Edward!
And then you intentionally attempt to kill him!
What the fuck do you want from us Nigger???

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

BEST MYRM BOY

classic nigger

savescumming for waifus, the genre

don't get me wrong I like the premise, but you should be able to buy a fucking ressurect spell or something

and make the battles harder to compensate

Yune probably

Neat.png

FE4 had a max rank stave that did just that, and fates did the same. Though in fates case it only allowed the person to be resurrected if they died on the same map

Actual spoiler

Because she's hundreds of years old and has probably been around enough to know prejudice against Laguz is bullshit? If Ike can pick it up in just a few years of fighting it shouldn't take long for a nearly immortal branded to figure it out.

It's great because you fight no more laguz until part 3.

FIRST ILLYANA AND MAKALOV

NOW EDWARD

You should give that to Aran.

Some games have a resurrection staff.

>not just making the battles easier so the waifus never die
At this rate, you'll never land a job at IS.

>Because she's hundreds of years old
She's older than she appears, but not that old. And Branded just have expanded life spans, they're not immortal. The game and artbook are clear on this.

nearly*

the game is clearly throwing you a bone at this point

Aran, what the fuck are you doing?
>she has been around hundreds of years
no she hasn't, she's snacky's big sister, not her ancestor. the serenes massacre happened 20 years ago, and I don't think the apostles were shown aging that slowly.Misaha, the previous apostle, is Snacky's grandma. She was thought to have died at the same time as Misaha.

why does laura have to be worthless in endgame?

He's got more defense than Meg, although he's not very fast.

Not giving a fuck.

No, you give it to Nolan in part 3 so that he can massacre laguz all by himself to reach Reaver.

Give it to Leo/Nolan when they promote.
With a Crossbow that shit is fucking broken.

Remember meg is 5 levels lower as well.

Because all magic users are worthless in the end game.

Micaiah does nothing wrong, please do not bully my saint lady.

Because just like everyone else in the Downs Brigade, somebody else does their job better

YOU ALL LAUGHED
YOU ALL SAID MEG WAS SHIT

GAZE UPON HER MAJESTY
SEE THE FUTURE IN HER SPHERICAL FAT BELLY

Go to bed, Sothe.

My mistake. I was confused at the timelines in the games, but she does age slower, and mentions that she keeps moving from place to place so people don't notice her slow aging. Which means she's well traveled enough to not have the usual Laguz prejudices. I know you hate her, Nigger, but credit where credit is due.

I always knew she was good. Her thickness will save the day.

>credit where credit is due
she was also born in begnion and raised in daein, the two places where laguz prejudice is strongest. not only that, but she's also branded, which are known in-game to be treated like absolute GARBAGE by laguz. Remember that Soren fucking hates laguz and had a similar lonely childhood...and he grew up in crimea!

Better get Fiona to Silver Knight, too.

errr well, Micaiah is different!

Lets not get crazy here user, meg takes some babying to get going, not to be handheld and given just about everything possible to make her viable

the word is Special.

as I said, she has ZERO reason to give two shits about subhumans. Her being unprejudiced is just further adding to her being Snowflake as FUCK.

You can get Fiona to paladin by grinding the prison boss or the two clerics at the final chapter of part 1.

Did you miss the part about her traveling all over the world? Your hate boner is going from mildly amusing to kind of annoying at this point.

Did you get the master seal and the seraph robe?

Hell no. People don't normally spend XP on Nino, and she has growths dope enough to basically guarantee a solid unit.

Name a better FE daughteru
Protip: YOU FUCKING CAAAAN'T

Beorc also hate Branded and refer to them as half-breeds and such. Laguz are more likely to just ignore a Branded, if they even notice it at all. I really don't see the issue with her not explicitly hating Laguz.

She;s not even the 2nd best knight daugtheru

Seriously it never occured to me the number of knight daughters in this series.

She has growths dope enough to be a second Pent without the staff level if you spent a million turns babying her. Not exactly worth anyone's time.

>Did you miss the part about her traveling all over the world?
why the fuck would that change anything?
Please, enlighten me as to how hearing everyone talk shit about subhumans EVERYWHERE, combined with subhumans EVERYWHERE treating her like refuse, would make her open to them.

Reminder: until the events of PoR, people of Daein would raise their children with subhuman hunts, subhuman slavery was an open secret among the nobles of begnion, and the majority of crimea was still pretty anti-subhuman, with only citizens close to Melior listening to the kings words and efforts at equality.

beorc only know when they see the brand, while laguz sense it immediately. hers is hidden on her wrist.

morgan is my precious little sweetie pie.

oh, and let's not forget the phoenician and kilvan pirates attacking trade ships going between begnion and crimea, and the goldoans being isolationist as fuck and ignoring any problems other countries might have.

Why are you so determined to argue that Micaiah HAD to hate subhumans? The game is full of beorcs who have no issues with subhumans. In fact of the player units you can count those who hate subhumans in one hand. I think it's basically Jill and Soren. Micaiah not hating subhumans is not weird, and it's not a sign of any conspiratorial decision by IntSys that Micaiah isn't filled with subhuman hate.

Lucina

Kjelle, Meg, ???

Nephenee iq better than her.

>The game is full of beorcs who have no issues with subhumans
yeah, and the list of Branded who are open and comfortable with subhumans is pretty long too.

there's.....
uh....
I guess Zelgius's stance was never revealed.

>why the fuck would that change anything?
Because she would end up in places that aren't Daein where subhumans are treated like subhumans?

Also, explain why Ike isn't a hateful bigot despite being around Soren all his life? Is he also a sue because he thinks his own way like Mickey does?

Maybe Mickey is just a good person that sees beyond the shit society is pushing? I mean holy shit Nigger, there's worse shit to complain about in regards to Micaiah, but you're reaching like crazy here, chill the fuck out.

But she is a hick.

Stefan

Wendy

this
And all the other branded that were living in Nailah's desert paradise.

I don't remember Amy going on Cred Forums and posting anti-subhuman memes.

Is Edward usually this fucking lucky holy shit

Wendy
Amelia

Ike had literally never met a subhuman all his life, and soren never once talked about his upbringing.

And you're the one pushing this, I just pointed out that with the info we're given and the setting of tellius, it makes no sense that Micaiah is comfortable with subhumans.

stefan's official stance is that he's distrustful of both laguz and beorc, and his village was for Branded to live free of the discrimination of laguz and beorc.

and micaiah never went to said paradise, considering hatari was a complete unknown until RD.

now there's a reach.

The best part of this RD playthrough is how Nigger is absolutely furious about Micaiah.

Even if the Laguz sense it they won't necessarily understand what that means or act on it. Vika straight up explains this to Micaiah and attempts to overcome it.

Was Stefan really comfortable with them? I thought he lived in a hidden village filled with branded

I guess it is true that she is someone's daughter. I was thinking something along the lines of seeing their parent(s). Though I guess Sheema counts then being Jiol's daughter.

Well shit, this sounds awesome. I think I'm going to try this out. Hopefully I can find some people to play with once I'm not terrible.

Vika attempts to overcome it because she has reason to.

I don't know if he was always comfortable around subhumans but he seemed to take to Lethe and Mordecai really quickly.

And to think we havent gotten into the really bullshit parts of the plot and "sue" bits yet

Uhhh mate, Meg is someone's daugther too
And I'm fairly sure Wendy is implied to be Oswin/Serra's daughter?

It's outrageous how good Amelia is. I loved sending her into a huge pack of enemies and watching her effortlessly stomp everyone.

>it makes no sense that Micaiah is comfortable with subhumans.

Other than the fact that she's all about peace and healing and shieet. It would be very uncharacteristic for a clear Jesus allegory like her to turn around and be all "FUCK BEAST NIGGERS".

Yune.

The bird's responsible for everything. Fucking Gods, man. Credit where credit's due Yune was the broest goddess I've seen. Genuinely wished Micaiah would just let her 100% possess her.

It's even better because he can't bench her even if he wanted to.

so the assumption is that this is Yune, then?

he joined up because he thought them fighting alongside humans was interesting, and stuck around to teach ike how to fight.

in RD he joined up because of Asheras judgment, as well as micaiah sue being Branded.

she's also about hiding away and running to avoid people finding out about her Brand.

but yes, IS can't have her be prejudiced because Jesus allegory. Because Micaiah sue is perfect. That is the only reason she's not distrustful and hateful towards laguz.

For a reason, though. This bitch is so Mary Sue that within three chapters she is leading a country

>I loved sending her into a huge pack of enemies and watching her effortlessly stomp everyone.
Which pretty much anyone can do.

I'd still argue that if she's such a huge sue, she should've beaten ike by herself.

but then again,it takes a sue to dethrone another sue.

I don't know what's wrong with you but your obsession with Micaiah is unhealthy. Let her go. She doesn't love you.

I don't think I've ever used a bishop since Micaiah is mandatory and Elincia has dat mov and dat sword.

It's still hard to believe PoR got a sequel with a messy as fuck plot like this.

I'm surprised that didn't happen, but I guess Ike is still too much of a main character to get beaten like that

I know Meg is someone's daughter. I meant that with her, Kjelle, and Sheema, you see their parent(s), which makes the daughter connection better, as otherwise everyone is a precious daughter/son.
And I mean, that's possible, but is there any evidence of that? Taking a quick look at her supports, she doesn't mention her parents.

> Because Micaiah sue is perfect

But she isn't? She fucks up in later chapters because she goes full overprotective MUH PEOPLE mode and wants to make sure nobody in her country dies. She's also an inexperienced commander. What is your beef, Nigger? Show us on the doll where Micaiah touched you.

His profile points to general dislike/hate.

Rushed dev time and moving it over to the wii mid-development didnt help, though that doesnt fix the plot but it may have given them more time to look over it and realize some of the holes. Then again IS isnt big on writing so who knows.

It's a miracle that PoR's writing is at least somewhat decent.

Well neither of them are available for all of the GM chapters and also Rhys is a forced deploy on a couple of maps so I'm pretty sure you must have used Rhys despite what you say.

>A Mary Sue is an idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character, a young or low-rank person who saves the day through unrealistic abilities. Often this character is recognized as an author insert or wish-fulfillment.
>To quote the author who coined the term, "Mary Sue stories—the adventures of the youngest and smartest ever person to graduate from the academy and ever get a commission at such a tender age. Usually characterized by unprecedented skill in everything from art to zoology, including karate and arm-wrestling. This character can also be found burrowing her way into the good graces/heart/mind of one of the Big Three [Kirk, Spock, and McCoy], if not all three at once. She saves the day by her wit and ability, and, if we are lucky, has the good grace to die at the end, being grieved by the entire ship.[7]"

I would really hate to see what you think of Corrin if Micaiah sets you into such a blind rage.

Mary Sue originated from Star Trek?

Why is she so bitchy about someone fighting to free a country? SHE DOES THE SAME FUCKING THING

We get it, Nigger. You are absolutely anally annihilated right now, let it all out.

oh yeah, micaiah and FE10 are bad in story stuff, but nowhere near conquest.

It was originally a Star Trek fanfic where the term came from IIRC.

yeah, it was based on star trek fanfiction in the 60s/70s

Its because PoR is a simple plot when it comes down to it, IS is best when its doing a basic story, they for whatever reason cant handle going indepth into stuff without fucking up somewhere, which is common for vidya stories but IS seems to do it in really dumb ways.

remember, micaiah can also see the future!

>why is the loser of the war so bitchy at someone praising the conquering general that won the war against them?

wew

She's annoyed because Sothe can't stop talking about Ike, kind of like how Nigger can't stop his bitching.

Boy, if you ever play Fates you're going to have a hell of a time with Corrin.

Wait, I thought it was that Yune was whispering the future to her? Not like Nils in FE7 where he actually had visions.

>Corrin was such a bad MC it makes miccy look good by comparison

fucks sake IS

So we're Micaiah and Nigger is Sothe? Really makes you think...

Let's change Nohr's inner workings by invading the neighbor country and massacring Hoshidians in drove.

is nigger the nigger version of micaiah?

yeah pretty much, godamnit IS

>Nailah
You KNOW her and Tibarn had the hottest sex.

Corin makes you miss Chrom and Robin.

I get it! You must be tsundere. Deep down you really love her. Your lovely dere for her will surely come out at the endgame.

reminder: Nolan was supposed to be in charge of the DB

>Let's not tell Rafiel

Why does Volug put up with this shit?

Also best Dawn Brigade member coming through. Even better if you translate his dialogue.

>masscring
You filthy hoshidan, none of you were murdered, we took NO LIVES AT ALL, well, except for hans, iago, and anyone else who wasnt the core group. But WE were good lil soldiers

Honestly I liked Chrom and Robin, even if Robin got pretty close to being a mary sue towards the end.

Lucina was the main problem.

>Why does Volug put up with this shit?
Wouldn't you?

I honestly had no complaints with either of them up til grima nonsense, chrom was a fine basic lord and robin, completely bonkers as a unit aside, was fairly okay. Not great, but its a self-insert, i aint asking for perfection here.

What was wrong with lucy? Aside from doing fuck all after her plot reveals

r8 my micaiah guyz

What's he gonna do? Slap her and then pick up his own flying innards two seconds later?

I was thinking more in the endgame. Light magic is just outright bad and there are better staff users.
Which reminds me that I hate the SS staff only has three charges and I feel like fortify is better simply because it hits multiple people.

She should have way more Mag by that point.

Awooo

Should I make a new weapon? I have a Coin.

if so, for whom?

Edward needs a new blade

Micaiah

Light tome for Micaiah

A pink sword to Meg. Call it Meg's Dildo.

>tfw

Make a sword for Meg

Call it Privilege

>ywn rape micaiah

>lucky to have boss dialogue for multiple characters

What has the series come to, user?

That is neat and all, but most of those are just removing a character's line/giving them to someone else.

Give that to Volug and power level him on that map in part 3 where you have to cross the river guarded by Laguz. Volug is a beast of a unit without that gay ass wildheart skill that you can't remove in part 1.

the last one goes into the feels.

new sword for meg it is.

colour?

>Oscar, Boyd, Shinon and Gatrie are dead

whichever is the brownest

Volug sucks.

PINK

I'd give that to Nolan and power level him to Reaver on that map. That's what most people do, too.

Yellow

It reminds me how the endgame of RD changes quite a bit depending on which important characters you take with you.

I guess...like this?

What's its name?

>a nigger LP

Fetus Deletus

Crap Harvest

Black Power

>tfw taking naesala and leanne to get their support to A

I only killed one of those units.

Volug is pretty good unit actually.

Creamsicle

>this fucking name
goddamnit I can't stop laughing!

youtu.be/ihskUz0obzY?t=19m1s
Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf

We gotta roll for this

Her far sight stops working around Part 3/4 and I don't think she can do it ever again once Yune wakes up.

Wildheart gimps him in Part 1 and in Part 3 he is completely unnecessary.

Why do you think I wanted it brown?

Oh fuck

Not bad, farmer girl

is that good? what's happening?

Get is too long. All in favour of Crap Harvest?

if you have a Coin, you can use it for a chance at a free improved chunk of stats. Meg now has an 8MT, 100 ACC sword.

Because she blames him for the current state of her country. He won the war on behalf of Crimea, who then dumped the responsibility of occupying and upholding the infrastructure of Daein, which they did with unwarranted brutally. While Ike is only indirectly responsible for what happened, Micaiah uses him as a target for the hatred and blame ahe feels towards the nebulous entities that are the governments of Crimea and Begnion.

She got flaws tho she ain't a Mary Sue

Just make it Crap Harvest

dumb bitch just drew the arrow card

Crap Harvest it is

Even with the Wildheart gimp he's still one of the best DB units in P1. In P3 its more of the same with Volug where he's one of the better units but other characters (most notably Jill) are better.

why did my mind go to 'ninja info card'?

Stop you're going to trigger Nigger and we'll never get to the next chapter.

Dammit nigger my mind the immediate connection

Most people sound like a cuck, then. Boyd is a better Reaver and I don't need 2. I don't need him to get me through the downs brigade chapters either because Edward and Volug are already doing that with a little help from Miccy and Sothe

Do you remember how many coins you had at the end of PoR?

In all honesty Ike is an even bigger Mary Sue. Even Micaiah who spites him through the entire game starts respecting him after their very first encounter.
It's just that nobody cares that Ike is a Sue because he's a badass nontheless.

alright, should I make another now?

coins are worthless in PoR

Ike earns his achievements, he doesn't have super special powers, super amazing foresight, he's not a genius tactician, and he earns the respect of his peers.

They're worthless in PoR, but not in RD.

>coins are worthless in PoR
Not when you data transfer to RD.

They'll be in Ike's convoy.

that's what I said.

No, save it for next chapter

>Micaiah
>Tactician

She's not the tactician of the DB though.

Nah, not yet

yes she is. she does tactics up until this chapter, when she frequently humiliates izuka in war council meetings.

wait...REALLY?

>Even with the Wildheart gimp he's still one of the best DB units in P1
Until Zihark and Jill join, so yeah he's great for one map.

>In P3 its more of the same with Volug where he's one of the better units
He's pointless in P3 except for blocking a ledge.

Yeah. They're good for Forge Buffering.

should I give this to Micaiah sue?

Might as well.

ye

May as well
she cant take a fucking hit and its you playing

Absolutely, her hp is never going to be good, which for someone with your tactics and her being a lord, she desperately needs every bit of HP she can get.

Why not. So that she can actually take one hit.

I don't consider Micaiah a sue at all. Yes, she has qualities of a Sue, but they're all used as a plot point. Her defining traits are what are used to push her to the forefront of the army and to build morale.

Ike and the rest of the army don't irrationally hate her like an antagonist or bully does for a Mary Sue. They're utterly perplexed as to how she's so popular. And the moment they all group up, she's just another character, as opposed to Ike who owns the spotlight.

Yes

Jill doesn't hit her stride unless you bring transfers or give her some levels even with the Robe/Drop fed to her until near the end of P1.

Tauroneo is the one who does a lot of stuff for the one chapter that he's there and then Nailah/BK when they show up.

Zihark/Volug/Sothe are all on the same level in P1.

For P3 the only character that matters is Jill so I don't see your point.

She's the tactician in every chapter she appears in until part 4 at which point she defers to Ike and Soren, but she was Yune's meat puppet 75% of the time by that point anyway, which is stupid on its own right.

>Jill doesn't hit her stride unless you bring transfers or give her some levels even with the Robe/Drop fed to her until near the end of P1.
Neither does Volug? He doesn't one round anything and his durability is shit. He's worse than Jill transfers or not.

>For P3 the only character that matters is Jill so I don't see your point.
I think you meant to say >I don't see my point.

who gets this?

Volug

The shop.

Magical Girl Nolan

sinistar

Illyana

it gets put away for later

Meg

Magical girl nolan!

Seconding for Nolan

Nolan is cute cute cute!
I want Nolan to wield the bolt axe!
CUTE

Keep it.

C U T E

Rollan for Nolan.

user I have some bad news

Volug's biggest problem in P1 is halfshift and even with halfshift on, he has better durability than Zihark thanks to a sizeable HP advantage and halfshift's gimped bonuses puts him roughly on par with Zihark's def instead of signficiantly ahead.

Zihark is faster in P1 but he needs to fish for Adept/Criticals otherwise his offensive performance is on par with Volug.

Part 3 is a Jill stomp through and through but for the maps where you need to do some defending, Volug can hold the line far better than a lot of characters.

What Bolt Axe?

>Bolt axe
>RD
the only use MAG has for non-casters is the daemon card, and for imbue.

BLEED THE HALF-BREED

TAKING ON BETS, TAKING ON BETS

WHAT GRUESOME FATE DOES NIGGER HAVE IN STORE FOR JILL THIS TIME AROUND?

I believe this is the last stage I get to field everyone.

Make it orange and name it Carrot

who was in charge of feeding Ilyana?

raped by orcs

I bet RNG is gonna fuck him and she'll die before he can even get there.

If some people died in PoR and you do a file transfer, are they still dead in RD?

>Nailah: ...I must confess, I've wanted this since I first laid eyes on you. I can hardly hold myself back right now.
>Tibarn: Lady, the feeling is mutual. Why do you think I winged my way over here? It looks to me like we can have a nice, private time right here. No interruptions. Just you and me.
>Nailah: Hawk King Tibarn. I think that a few more scars on your face will complete that rugged look you're going for.
>Tibarn: For a beautiful woman like you, I'll gladly offer my head. Of course you'll have to bring me down to the ground first.
>Nailah: Challenge accepted. I think you'll regret it once I add your feathers to my necklace, though. Oh, and let's not tell Rafiel about this, agreed? He wouldn't understand these urges of ours.

no but you lose the chance at bonuses.

seriously, who forgot to feed Ilyana?

NO SURVIVORS

She's just after revenge for fate in PoR

>Meg finally slows down a bit
>still a monster

Apparently not since your Ilyana still has an A rank.

>Punished Sothe

she didn't have an S-rank in PoR, nor was she level 20
only S-rank weapons transfer, and only on capped units.

Wrong, weapon ranks from like B and above carry over.

Well something happened with her because she had an A rank when you first showed her yesterday, and she's supposed to only start at C.

Wake me when we get to the Ike levels.

God, imagine how hard they fucked.

laguz are too sexy. humans on tellius are all fags except zihark.

Gatrie has no problems with flirting with laguz.

You shut your whore mouth

Who's your favorite axe user, Cred Forums?

>mounted unit for that mobility
>only Axe user in the Gen 1 army
>gets a Brave Axe in Chapter 1
>just wants to kick some ass
>curbstomps all those filthy spear wielders
>you can get his Brave Axe back in Chapter 6 with all of his kills
>will level up very quickly due to Paragon and so many lance enemies to kill
>passes down good growths and Paragon if he falls in love

>boss doubles and does 11 damage each hit
What the fuck? Why can't micaiah even take mages?

LEL

Why can't you look at their stats and do simple arithmetics?

right those two as well.

>give her a seraph robe
>nigger still gets her killed immediately

i know you hate her but dammit man

Biggest crime about lex was that no 2nd gen kid has axe access to make use of his weapons, they all just sit in the pawn shop or are scattered to the wind

>nigger in charge of subtracting numbers

This sad sack, because he shows up with a Killer Axe and kills, and is probably the best bow-user of his game.

Only flaw is that you can't get Wallace if you get him.

My man

>Nigger in charge of math

I love Bartre

>not even checking the speed differences
That's our nigger

alright, well, I'm getting really tired anyway, so I'm going to call it here. Tomorrow is wednesday, so no thread, so we'll continue Thursday!

Rinkah because she's brown and has big tiddies.

Goodnight dude.

Holy shit did you really get someone killed in a defend chapter?

Rinkah doesnt use axes though, she uses plastic clubs that do 0 dmg

The Rude Dude himself, Hector.

If only Zeiss was an Axe Wyvern... Since he's not, it's Percy.
>FLYING unit for that mobility
>Varied stat spread, being a child unit
>Starts with MAXIMUM luck
>Can be recruited as fast as you can pair off Arthur
>Can get Sol from his father
>If you marry him to Charlotte of Effie, he can get Luna
>Born to bring J U S T I C E
>Cute voice
>Best critical quotes in the game
There's a million and a half reasons I like Percy, but if I listed them, it would probably go over the character limit

She makes great use out of the bolt axe.

I'm warning you right now that you better be using Tormod after the poor job you did of keeping him alive last time. Before AND after you get him back.

Is this the Cynthia clone or something?

This sexy motherfucker.

That requires grinding her rank up to C and dealing with her terrible damage, only for her to do somewhat less terrible dmg then cause enemies that arent bow users/mages have no res.

Nah Arthurs the male cynthia clone

Rinkah is really good with the Bolt Axe especially when you abuse her personal for a free damage buff.

>the poor job you did of keeping him alive
I'm not the one who had him deployed while hilariously underlevelled on the bridge stage.

Rinkah's not that hard to train outside of IK.

She's not "really good" she's passable. On the whole she's a terrible unit and a terrible mother all due to her shit growths/bases. Why they thought the fighter class of hoshi side should have the lowest str/hp growth will always be a mystery to me.

She's not, i just dont see the point when she's middling at best compared to the rest of BR and IK cast

Ross, although I usually hate axes and almost never use them in any game

Right, but you could have done a better job at least not ramming him traps and being so careless to kill him for it.

I didn't expect Barst to be so dope when I played SD. I don't know if he's my favorite axe user period, but he's my favorite Fighter.

You shoulda been watching the Ballista range
To be honest, yeah. But I don't like Falcoknights, so I ignore her existence. Percy was my MVP in Conquest because I had Effie pass down Wary Fighter, so he was a tank when I wanted him to be, and a flying death machine when I didn't. Now that I think about it, he'd make a pretty good Great Knight.

>Why they thought the fighter class of hoshi side should have the lowest str/hp growth will always be a mystery to me.
Because she doesn't? To get the growth rates in Fates you add personal rates to the class rates. Stop being dumb and a whole new world will open up to you.

>Cleaning, eh? I have something for you. Here, polish my spear.

How in the blue fuck are you supposed to beat this
chapter on Hector hard mode? I throw all my highest Res characters at it but I keep getting shit
on by all the staff wielders and siege magic.

Dart

Kill them until they die.

Caring about children in fates is pointless outside of like Nina, Percy and the ones with paralogues that have good items.

Even if you aren't going to use her as a combat unit, Rinka is a very good stat stick for BR when most of the cast wants extra str/def.

Rinka's cumulative growths aren't even all that bad, they're just middling. Her biggest problem is that she comes with E Rank Axes which gives her an annoyingly huge hole to crawl out of.

? Her base growths are 20/25% for hp/str user, her class puts her at 40/45% respectively, that is terrible in a game where everyone sits around 50+ minimum. Not to mention any child she gets will have their growths in hp/str completely neutured

No argument there, she's a great backpack, i just cannot consider her a good unit in any way

do you have any pure water?

Charlotte. She's fucking monstrous.
85% 75% 0% 50% 65% 50% 25% 5% base growths, nice skills.

Ain't got shit son. I'm considering just letting florina buy some weapons and solo the map right now.

Being a good backpack makes her a good utility unit. You do know that units are rated by more than just their combat stats right?

Because for example, most people don't use Charlotte as anything other than Xander's stat stick and she has way better offensive growths than Rinka.

With Triangle Attack

The argument was that she had good damage output though, which is wrong. Her only good part is a backpack, though ill take back the "in any way" part. She's got 1 good use, technically 2 in that she can pass oni to someone who could use way more effectively, like oboro or azama

>Tauroneo lives completely alone in a big manor
>False rumors begin to churn after PoR where he sided with Ike
>Some random person had written some smut about his wife left him because she learned about his fetish for shafting young laguz ladies hard and making them purr/squack/whatever in secret.
>Any chance of him reuniting with his family have been destroyed with this.
>It was actually Zihark who did the smut.

Rinkah is a god tier backpack, but using her to fight by herself sucks ass. And it's funny how she's better as a Blacksmith with Spear Fighter skills.