NX REVEAL

NX REVEAL

twitter.com/NintendoNYC/status/780875784399441920

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/NintendoNYC/status/780842851626213376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it finally time?

>private

Didn't they just show off Disney Art Academy the last time they did this?

>implying it won't be Disney Art Academy 2: Electric Parade Boogaloo

Last time they did that, they showed the Disney painting game to the press.

Keep them expectations beyond low lads, they'll likely showcase Color Splash for the press.

probably drunk shigeru motorola who wants to whip his cock out in front of his shareholders again

Yes, it was for some crappy Disney shovelware so them saying this now means nothing.

October 1st is also a Saturday. When was the last time they made an announcement on a Saturday?

>private
>reveal
Are you fucking retarded?

Did you seriously consider that a single retail store in the entirety of the West would be the first place to announce a new console?

Enjoy the Yokai Watch 2 event, maybe you'll get an autograph from the real Jibanyan himself.

The NX will be delayed. Why you ask?

1. Literally no info other than a release date which is six months away. By this close to release, every other console has had plenty of info released if not fully paraded through all the events.
2. No specific leaks. Usually some chatter and info leaks out about the specs of a console before reveal but nothing really from the NX. Thus the final version may not even be done yet.
3. It's a bad idea to release in March. XB1 and PS4 were announced 6-9 months before release with a full reveal and PR blitz to hype things up. So far crickets from Nintendo.
4. It doesn't make sense financially. Only the PS2 was released outside of the holiday season. Other consoles were released in the holiday season after months of PR blitz which we've yet to see.
5. Nintendo delays basically everything.

>why you ask?
I didn't, you tripfagging nutsack.

Its for the yokai launch

mobile.twitter.com/NintendoNYC/status/780842851626213376

Unannounced Console is kept Secret.

More news at 11.

Or should i say, no news because its a secret.

Moving on, Your Mom. Biggest Slut, or BIGGEST Slut?

>private event

ORGY IN THE BREAK ROOM

Calling it

delete this

>Why you ask?
no one asked your opinions tripfag

Man, I wish I could go.

Why the fuck does that need a private launch ceremony?

He's right. The NX isn't coming out in March.

I would wait in line for that.

That is after the private event.

That's after 1pm. The private thing is before 1pm

Which is obviously going to be related

I sure wonder if it has anything to do with the fucking event, since it takes place BEFORE THE FUCKING EVENT

Jesus fuck.

See
Do you honestly think theyre going to do an NX announcement then have a Yokai party right afterwards?

>private event for the devs, staff, and guests
>then the public event

Try to rub two brain cells together you fucking retards.

IT'S

It's for some Disney game.

After this ninentdo is over with hardware.

You can't make this shit up, folks.

>get hype
>realize it's for Shitkai Splotch

>Why you ask?
N-Nani?! H-how did you know?!

>literally cannot retort any point made and instead results to using ad hominem attacks

I would be upset at the childish behavior but this is a Nintendo thread...

You're forgetting that the WiiU has stopped production and Foxconn started production on NX.

What would make you guys buy the NX? I only want to see what Monolith Soft is working on

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.
Gonna keep going until you hang yourself because I fucking hate people like you
You're honestly a tasteless pleb btw

F

I

G

H

T

M

E

F

A

G

G

O

T

I wonder why they did that

>tripfag
>talk like a child
>to himself
sasuga nigga

fuck of trip ghoul

Been on Cred Forums for a decade. I've always spaced out my posts and always will so it doesn't look like a jumbled mass of words.

Deal with it.

>you will never do cocaine off of Reggie's hard dick
>you will never hear Miyamoto huff nitro before he full force pounds your asshole
>you will never have Gunpei Yokoi anywhere near your naked, sweaty body

Why the fuck am I still alive

You realize that space posting was the way it was done back in the day, right? Or did you land here in 12 or 13?

Last time it happened it ended up being an event for Disney Magical fuck you

So Fuck you

>1. Literally no info other than a release date which is six months away. By this close to release, every other console has had plenty of info released if not fully paraded through all the events.
PS4Slim was first seen when that boxed copy got sold online, and then they announced and released within 2 weeks. PS4Pro first shown start of September and releasing mid November. X360Slim was announced at E3 and for sale days later. Now you could argue that a hardware revision isn't the same as a new console but what difference does showing 5 months ahead offer over 4 months? Its not like there will be a colossal media blitz for those whole 5 months of adverts everywhere, especially in the run up to Christmas; very pricey to advertise during that period for something not launching till March.
>2. No specific leaks. Usually some chatter and info leaks out about the specs of a console before reveal but nothing really from the NX. Thus the final version may not even be done yet.
We have had a lot of chatter about what it is, but yes no details. they threw out that BS "Oh we dont want anyone copying us" line so maybe enforcing a stricter NDA (was there any leaks on the lack of headphone socket in iPhone 7? Foxxcon handles a lot of these manufacturing so possible they are clamping down hard).
>3. It's a bad idea to release in March. XB1 and PS4 were announced 6-9 months before release with a full reveal and PR blitz to hype things up. So far crickets from Nintendo.
Xmas would have been worse, Sony is gonna push hard with PS4Pro and the VR, and MS has a few well established names doing the rounds this season (Forza just out, Gears 4 soon and Dead Rising 4 later).
>4. It doesn't make sense financially. Only the PS2 was released outside of the holiday season. Other consoles were released in the holiday season after months of PR blitz which we've yet to see.
>5. Nintendo delays basically everything.
Already been delayed once from November to March.

Or even just an hour before to setup for the Yokai party.

>What would make you guys buy the NX?

-immediate, painless, perfect backwards compatability with Wii U, including transferring all my saves, downloaded games, etc. so i never have to power on my Wii U ever again, let alone have it hooked to my TV
-controller battery lasts at least 16 hours with continuous use at max brightness, if my phone can do it with wi-fi, location services, bluetooth, NFC, and god knows what else active, a controller should be able to manage the same
-$500 falls into my lap

I'm so fucking jaded when it comes to consoles now. They have most of the same bullshit you have to deal with on PC, online subscriptions are robbery, and i'm not fucking hooking up yet another machine to my TV, I have like, 6 consoles hooked up right now ranging from NES to PS4. At least the NX has a chance under my specifications, the PS4 pro and Xbone 1.5 have absolutely zero chance of ever being owned by myself.

Hell, i intend on making my next purchase yet another Xbox 360 so i can play all my shit on that HDD, i've been borrowing a friend's off and on since my third one died on me

They're delaying the NX from a March release to a September 2017 release.

Breath of the Wild will see another delay due to this both on Wii U and NX. In the meantime, Nintendo will release Skyward Sword HD similar to Twilight Princess HD.

Pretty much everything from Q1 2017 till Q3 will be Nintendo basically riding the 3DS till the wheel's fall off. This is why they're porting previously Wii U titles onto the 3DS and prepare to see more. *coughSplatooncough*

These are just random predictions and nothing else.

>He thinks theyre going to unveal the NX at the nintendo world store

Since when does a PRIVATE event mean an announcement?

It's a fucking Yo-Kai Watch event you dunce

It's Nintendo NYC now.

>Nintendo World Store
>Hosting a console unveiling event there

Do people who have never been there think it's some sort of huge-ass auditorium sized store or something?

>-immediate, painless, perfect backwards compatability with Wii U

Not going to happen. New architecture m8

I thought it was huge because of the word "world" in it, until I finally visited the place.

Look at the tweet before that. Its the Yokai Watch launch event.

He asked what would sell me on it and I answered. I know full well it's not going to do shit with what's on my Wii U, the controller will get a half dozen hours at most, and five hundred dollars will not fall into my lap.

Just answering a question.

Zelda BOTW for NX confirmed that it'll not have backwards compatability.

No, the private event ends at 1PM, and then the Yokai one starts at 1PM and goes on till 4PM.

Nintendo already stated, they don't want anybody to copy the NX's concept, so they are waiting to reveal it at a time where its too close to launch for people to try and copy it.

>b-but nobody wants to copy Nintendo

Not true. The industry does nothing but copy them. They are gonna reveal it a month before it launches.

nintendrones, everyone! literal children with no understanding of how anything works IRL.

maybe a cringe wedding

>revealing a console in a private american event
kek. It's probably yokai watch, or at best some indies game.

>I'm going to call these people names and belittle them without actually saying anything of concrete value
>this makes me superior

let your parents know they didn't hug you enough as a child

>tripfag

so much build up to expose yourself as a shitposting retard.

I don't buy their excuse that people will copy it.

Sony and MS are locked into their respective consoles for this generation. There's no way they can add whatever bullshit Nintendo is doing, UNLESS that bullshit is some easy gimmick that can literally be bolted onto an existing system.

If that's the case, then Nintendo must know that they'd have two competitors with much more powerful systems, third party support, and actual online infrastructure, AND they can tack on Nintendo's precious little toy.

This means either Nintendo doesn't have shit OR their shit is just that - shit - and no one will care.

>literally cannot retort any point made and instead results to using ad hominem attacks
why do you think that they were even trying to refute you ? why did you say "ad hominem" when that literally means nothing but the fact that you wanted people to try and prove you wrong without hurting your feefees? i fucking hate stupid ass niggers like you who shout ad hominem like a fucking retard. nobody even says that, except for Cred Forums fucking losers lmao

>implying it's ever going to be revealed
The NX is just a made-up system that allows you to pretend that Nintendo is about to release a system that might actually be decent and meet your own criteria. They never actually intended to develop it.

The idea of them actually planning for this in advance gave me a good kek

Twilight Princess

What the fuck? Who cares about this shit?

Damn you, Nintendo.

>yokai watch 2 event
retards

atleast you're tripfagging
just so you know if it happens nobody will look back and think >hey tripfag was right, they won't even care when you screenshot your dumb shit to prove it afterwards

>Only the PS2 was released outside of the holiday season.
Oh, you mean literally the best selling console ever?

Nintendo doesn't care if you don't believe them. They believe people will copy them, so they want to reveal it when other companies won't have time to make a similar device before the NX launches. Whatever it is, Sony and MS might not be their only enemies here.

see

Did Dragon Quest VII get an event like this?

>notice this area will be closed to the public 12-1pm
>notice 1-4pm there will be a big public party event in this area! please come!
it's called planning/organization (making sure all the staff knows what they need to be doing), set-up (i'm sure there will be scenery, plastic statues and novelty garlands/flags and whatnot to be laid out), and, in this case, possibly a brief press meeting.

you don't even need game industry specific knowledge to comprehend this, the fact that they're going to have to briefly close a normally public area to prepare it to host significantly more people than it would normally expect to see is just common fucking sense. seeing and reacting with a nonplussed 'so?', that is absolutely a childish reaction. they don't understand anything about the simple real-world logistics of what they're 'discussing', and they're not interested in any facts which challenge their fantasies.

>Not going to happen. New architecture m8

Except they've already stated that the Wii U will assimilate perfectly fine into the new architecture.

good thing you're around to set them straight or truly this world would be on a fast slide to a fiery demise

No that's bad news. Power PC and ARM are outdated and guarantee weak power. Its what Wii U uses. If the system has power, it will use x86. But if it uses that, it means giving up on backwards compatibility.

So that's your choices.
Actual power, and possible success.
Or backwards compatibility, and absolute failure.

That is tremendously weak logic from Nintendo, and absolutely NO ONE should defend it.

If people gave a shit about what Nintendo did, we'd still have motion control and they'd have third party support. Neither are true. Nintendo is fucking themselves into the grave because they can't get with the fucking program, and it's making long time fans pissed off.

that would be the unsarcastic truth, if only some of them would listen.

armchair analyst has spoken and given his orders!
Wilde guess : you are a reviewer for a shitty blog and believe you are relevant.

A mainline Pokémon game.

>UNLESS that bullshit is some easy gimmick that can literally be bolted onto an existing system.

Oh yeah because copying nintendo's hardware has such a flawless track-record.

Nintendo also hasn't been hyping the NX at all. No talking about it at all besides the release date being revealed. Honestly Nintendo doesn't need to care how many its fans get. I myself am a long time Nintendo fan, and even if they wait till a month before release to reveal it, I won't care unless it has games I want. That's what it means to supposedly "be a fan". It just means the coincidence of it being common for a company to make games you tend to buy often. Nintendo also isn't feeling any pressure at all, because regardless of what people say, they depend on Japan above all when it comes to sales. Also:

>we'd still have motion control.
We do. Tons of games use motion control now.
>they'd have third party support.
This is a negative. Honestly, third parties most of the time tend to pollute game libraries with either shovelware, or just poorly done ports. The Wii was successful, and it had tons of third party support. In the form of shovelware however. People tend to say "shovelware third party games don't count", but to me, that's the same as saying third party games don't count. I don't buy third party games on Nintendo consoles, I buy Nintendo consoles for Nintendo games. Iwata said it best, third party support would be great, but its not a necessity. I do believe in his idea of "third parties should come to console sales, not the other way around.". Third parties really should just not have as much sway over a console as they do now. For casuals, just the people behind CoD saying they will support the PS4 over the Xbox One made a difference, when it shouldn't have mattered.

Does anyone care about Yokai Watch, or are they just trying so hard to make it their new Pokemon?

Wii U Music

You don't know shit, and don't have any fucking idea about what you are talking about. On the level of ignorance scale, you go beyond third party pandering, and enter into thinking they could go bankrupt, or wanting their games on other consoles level of idiocy.

it being an open platform. open OS, open hardware standard. anyone supporting anything else is a petite antichrist.

Explain to me how ANYONE loses if Nintendo went third party. No one but Nintendo supports their own gimmicks. They wouldn't waste time and money on R&D and get instant access to giant digital distribution systems. Their games would still sell like crazy and suddenly have ten times the userbase.

There is seriously no reason for them to continue to do hardware UNLESS the NX is so fucking crazily good that it justifies their stubborness.

I just want them to fucking act like this isn't an industry they entered yesterday. THEY FUCKING CREATED IT THIRTY YEARS AGO.

Pokemon is literally a infinite cash cow, that couldn't die, even if they tried to kill it. Of course they want another Pokemon. They don't want to replace Pokemon either, they actually want another Pokemon.

>Third parties really should just not have as much sway over a console as they do now.
But they fucking do. That's why people say Nintendo's out of touch.

>You don't know shit
Not him but you don't either.

It's not fair!

Did it occur to them that to this day barely anyone knows about Yokai Watch and it's probably not a good idea to release a sequel against the actual Pokemon?

Its one of those aspects that is considered outdated. But to me, I like Nintendo being outdated in some things. I like them being too outdated to charge for online for example.

Why is Nintendo spending so much marketing money on Yo-Kai watch anyway?

at this point im stating to believe NX is not real and we all fall into a collective illusion about a new nintendo console

Which isn't YW, seeing as it's a Level-5 game. Furthermore, Nintendo only publishes it where no one cares about it (the West), Level-5 still publishes it in Japan.

Probably because they realize Pokemon has completely run out of ideas so they need to prep something else.

>private event

what part about that did you fail to comprehend?

Well, I don't really know what to tell you. It tends to be that anything Nintendo says, you don't believe. Which just goes to show more and more how you don't understand them or how they think. There is no "going third party" for them as a choice. They have stated that if it were to come to that, they would rather leave the video game industry entirely. Yes, I said that, if Nintendo gives up on their hardware, they would give up on their games as well. And they do have the funds to give up out of nowhere if they decided to. But who gives a shit about what I say? Just skip to the part where you think they lied about that too. If I were to try to make you understand entirely, Imagine a man that goes door to door selling his brand of vacuum cleaners. Then, people start to tell him he should do things differently, and he responds with "actually, I only did this cause I had some extra screws lying around. If I can't do what I want, then there's no point." That's Nintendo in a nutshell really. They got into video games only to push their own experimental hardware.

It's some rich Jewish kid's bar mitzvah.

deflecting with facebook meme won't really save you from that one, retard.

Metaposting is actually against the rules newfag.

THE

>press events
>public

They're not going to announce the NX until a week before launch.

>private event
>reveal

Are you dumb?

>NX reveal possibly on my birthday

They're not though. YW1 was a Christmas season release in 2015, this year it got demoted to September for North America, probably because Pokémon is coming out in November.

>same day as Yokai Watch launch party in the store

>Implying they'd reveal their next generation console privately in America and not in Japan to their investors first

>Implying they wouldn't officially reveal it in the west through a public media event or a Direct

Have you seen sun and moon? It's nothing like any other Pokémon game. Gamefreak never ran out of ideas anyways.

>Except they've already stated that the Wii U will assimilate perfectly fine into the new architecture.
No they didn't. They've literally never even suggested that.

Is that the loneliest man ever in the world?

I''m legitimately upset at how quiet Nintendo has been about the NX

I'm a 32yo man btw

it's Nintendo, who knows how the fuck they think

I'd actually say that following the NX reveal with a Yokai Watch party is a very Nintendo thing to do

Its a private event in one of the most popular stores in New York City.

More than likely it's going to be some spoilt rich kid's birthday.

What are you doing brining a logical reason onto Cred Forums?

They are. They get posted on mass media for everyone to fucking read and watch. Its literally as public as it gets

>spoilt

So you think some spoiled rich kid in New York would want to have a Yo-kai Watch-themed party?

whats wrong with his use of that word?

Spoilt isn't a word.

Another Sega Saturn

I don't believe at Nintendo anymore, I lose the hype, instead of being hyped, I'm of rumors and speculation, it seems that Nintendo doesn't want to sell their shit, and maybe is gonna be a Wii U 2.0 and Nintendo will quit just like Sega does.