Why did they never put GC on the eshop?

why did they never put GC on the eshop?

The have a fucking gamecube adaptor. You can play Wii games right now.

What the hell, Nintendo?

Yeah, makes no sense. The vWii mode can play GC games just fine, see Nintendon't.

It took them until 2015 to get N64 games on the eShop. Wii had them at launch.
The Wii U is such a fucking joke of a console, I will never understand how some people defend it.

Nintendo is incompetent and literally had no idea what to do with the Wii U.

>A console is shit because of shit VC

It doesn't even have 10 exclusives worth playing.

No

>A console is shit because it has NO GAMES

Most likely the NX began development sometime into the Wii U's lifespan and so why would they spend time and money into adding GC to the failing Wii U hardware.

I fully expect GC games on the NX though.

Softmod your vWii
download Nintendont
???
Profit

You can play gamecube games right now

>It doesn't even have 10 exclusives worth playing.
>implying Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, MK8, 3D World, Captain Toad, NSMBU & LU, XCX, Splatoon, Pikmin 3, Tropical Freeze, Fast Racing Neo, Kirby, Star Fox Zero don't count for some reason as even a 7/10 to check out
>implying you aren't going to seriously imply that Mario Maker, hyrule legends and wooly world aren't gimped as fuck on 3DS
>implying Smash 4 on 3DS even really counts given the only thing thats the same is the roster
>implying you aren't going to handwave all this away like the special snowflake memer you are

6/10 bait, I actually responded

>Fast Racing Neo, Kirby, Star Fox Zero
Quit listing shovelware.
>Mario Maker,
Its a fucking $60 level editor, its not a good game on any system
>hyrule legends and wooly world
both have content on the 3DS versions that will not be coming to the Wii U
>b-b-but muh graphix
>Smash 4
>b-b-but muh smash tour and muh 8-player clusterfuck mode :(

not even defending it
but lets name the arguably 14 worthwhile exclusive games on the wii u:

New Mario U + Luigi U
3D World
MH3U
Bayonetta 1+2
Wonderful 101
DK Tropical Freeze
Pikmin 3
Lego City Undercover
Splatoon
Smash U
Mario Maker
#FE
Xenoblade X
Captain Toad

There's literally nothing else, and only zelda on the horizon.

The gamecube, a console that sold similarly as shit, has at least 40 worthwhile games, and at least a couple of good third party exclusives in there. Wii U has 1 (lego city)?

The NX better be damn well backwards compatible so I can sell this garbage system. If not, fuck buying it.

how did
Mario U +Luigi U
#FE
and Cap Toad

Get on your list but not Mario Kart 8?

fuck i have mario kart 8 digitally forgot to list it nigr

Why do I need that shit? I have my Gamecube under my TV next to my other consoles.

I stopped reading at XCX.

There was actually a point in which Xbox one had more n64 games than the Wii u did

You don't need it, I have my gamecube next to my Wii U too and I still did it. convenience and piracy perhaps.

Not to mention it supports other controllers like the Wii U pro controller, I find it far easier to play CvS2 with it opposed to the GC controller

>he doesn't have enough friends for 8 player smash
says a lot about you

>he has enough manchildren friends for 8 player smash
says a lot about you

Are there a y Nintendo fans that aren't sam my the classic sonic fan tier autistic. Nintendo been shit since gamecube.

Why would you want gamecube games?

Play the not-portable-anymore DS games on Wii U, it's way better right?

If Mario Party DS had online play on the Wii U you can bet I would've cared.

They are not releasing shit for WiiU, that's why. Wait til NX and we will have it, after so fucking long.

I just don't want them to screw me up once again and make me pay for these games one more time. I am getting sick of this shit

That's wrong, it was most Rareware games.

And there were more N64 games on the Xbone than were on the Wii U thanks to Rare Replay.

Do you have brain damage?