Do you listen to asmr while you play games?

Do you listen to asmr while you play games?

youtube.com/watch?v=JrI68MP8fRk&ab_channel=DelicateRaindropsASMR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpplZr2sC7Y
vocaroo.com/i/s0I2bTz2KpOT
youtube.com/watch?v=w9C58LPis7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I actually do when playing hearthstone late at night to keep my salt level low and get myself ready for sleep

Also

T H I C C

>social eating ASMR
>vlog ASMR
>roleplay ASMR
>nukige kiss ASMR
>positive affirmations ASMR

All of that is complete garbage. The best involves no talking, no face. Just sounds and hand movements. A well orchestrated soundscape performed by someone with no compulsion to be the center of attention is the best ASMR there is.

Can you post a good example of that?

youtube.com/watch?v=qpplZr2sC7Y

There are some oddly specific ones too. Guess the channels just know their fanbase are freaks and will take anything.

With that said I just enjoy ASMR reading, audiobooks in general are comfy as fuck.

Yes! How else am I going to stay interested while grinding in Bless?
vocaroo.com/i/s0I2bTz2KpOT

wouldnt it be harder to be aroused if you dont know what shes saying it all

blog ones are alright, i like to hear them ramble on about inane shit.

I've spent like $300 on videos from clip websites of girls shaving their napes and cleaning their ears with q-tips/ear picks

Money well spent, desu

I have a basic grasp of Japanese and blowjobs are the universal language anyway.

It's actually worse if you understand it all. You start to realize it's all poorly written and loaded with cliches. It only retains the appeal if you only pick up context and not actual words.

That's pretty nice. I mostly just listen to mouth sounds, don't care if there's a face or not.

mouth sounds is shit tier asmr

>worse
But it's fucking hilarious. I couldn't even fap to it, but boy am I laughing.

Anyone got any nips that'll play with my ears? I'll never comprehend why it fucks with my brain so hard

There's some fucking wacky ero-voice out there if you're into it.

this, why do they all think we want it

I suspect most people don't care for it but people just don't bitch about it enough, someone needs to get the memo out

Holy shit I thought this ASMR thing was stupid as fuck but then I remembered this feeling occurred quite often when my cousins(female) came over and when it was quiet, whispered something or gave a non-lewd massage and when I zoned out I kind of got this feeling. Is it the same thing? Sorry for blog post.

Kinda sad that with all the sexy pandering she does, she only has 8000 subscribers after 6 months.

PPomo is fucking godlike.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9C58LPis7Q

Whispering almost always makes be squirm. Is that what the ASMR sensation is supposed to be? I can't take whispering for long, before my nerves make me twitch. I hate whispering.

Yep that's it
should've fucked your cousin

""""""blood"""""" sucking

You have misophonia user, it's the opposite of ASMR. Find your trigger bro, find it.