Anyone up for some Forza Horizon 3 drift coop? I just wanna drive with some anons in comfy australia. Hit me up...

Anyone up for some Forza Horizon 3 drift coop? I just wanna drive with some anons in comfy australia. Hit me up, the gamertag is Cheeroh17

Bump

second bump

Drift coop? You any good?
Whaddya driving?

I have an i7-3960x and a 1080 and it runs like absolute shit on low, medium and high settings

fuck, I just loaded up the game for the first time, and I get 17-20 fps with a 980gtx

I'm looking at other youtube videos with same specs doing solid 60 fps.

What an unoptimized piece of shit.

I'm fairly good. I use the RX-7, Trueno and Lancer Evo IV

Those are some nice cars.
I'll probably add you sometime but it's late and I'm going to sleep now.

Alright user, see you in a few days maybe.

>Finally unlock the RX7
>No Mazdaspeed parts at all
>Only shitty spoilers
>They only have the RocketBunny widebody kit, not the RE Amemiya

What the fuck, man?

>finally

dude

If other people with the same are getting 60fps it's obviously you doing something wrong you dumb shit.

>playing a racing game without updating your drivers

I7 4790k
980 TI Oc
16Gb Ram
SSD

So on ultra 1080p my game doesn't run very well frame drops feel like they drop to 0 but only the counter shows only 3 frames drop ita terrible

So i change the settings to high and 4k resolution

IT FUCKING WORKS BETTER AND OTS ACTUALLY PLAYABLE

I did like no street racing when I started on Friday and just spent 3 hours doing nothing but head to head and all that bullshit. Felt like a while.

Torrent where?

>MasterTenerife

add me

Okay user one sec

I've been testing this for 30 mins on every setting and used different resolutions, even on lowest I'm getting the same bad fps as ultra, MSAA disabled. I sure as hell don't know what I'm doing wrong faggot.

It's on the latest drivers.

>tfw game crashed at the free SUV screen and now I progressed without one

Why is this game suffering?

Just bought it. Holy fuck it's 50 gigs even with 100mbps internet and a large ssd this is gonna take a bit.

OP here - any anons wanna coop?

MAX POWER

MAX POWER