THE KING IS BACK, BABY!

THE KING IS BACK, BABY!

youtube.com/watch?v=FVHK0dbt8VE

I don't watch DSP often, but I unironically enjoy his content, is something wrong with me?

>reviewing fast food

I watch his stuff and I started out hating him.
He's not even that funny, it's just entertaining watching the weird way he thinks about stuff.

based phil

watching since 09

I unironically enjoy DSP Tries It.

>I started out hating him
t. 12 year old youtuber

I like based Phil because I can relate to him. I suck at games and I'm a dumb idiot.

WhuuUUUUT?!

AHAHAHAHAH

c'mon dood

IT DIDN'T COME OUT
I FUCKING PUSHED IT AND IT DIDN'T COME OUT
WOOOAAHA DOOOD

Did this guy really masturbate on stream?

I saw DSP at a grocery store in Seattle yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Uhhh, like you’re doing now? What an Asshole! Uhuhuhuhu”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “what?” but he kept cutting me off and going “whaaaat WOOOOOW?” and jerking his dick around in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him let out a huge laugh as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen different burgers in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending that his ears were bugged and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the buns and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any Kojima infetterence, okay?” and then turned around and snorted at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each burger and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by pressing buttons really loudly.

No. He is simply real. Its the same thing with black DSP (lowtiergod), both shit on people and rage without giving a fuck about their reputation. Unlike 99% of other youtubers they arent fake as fuck. If they think something sucks they flatout say so.

This. I get frustrated when I play games and sometimes I rage like a little whore. Most people do.

his fake laughs are obnoxious

his sense of humor is shit

but the anti-dsp fanbase is another level of sperg

I seriously can't stand to listen to his voice. Every video I've watched with him I shut off after about 30 seconds. It's like ear rape shit.

>Button smashing intensifies
>Reversal
>Counter
>YEEEEEES Oh come AAAAN MAAAN I was blawking! Fuck this piece of shit game!
DSP playing SF5 is truly a gift.

hes fake on another level. he bullshits his fanbase so much and they will believe everything he says since they are most likely 12 year olds.

hes a covert narcissist

yes

>tfw sok member

How do you ironically like something anyway?

I just like watching Phil fuck up and get pissed. I've dropped off ever since he's stopped trying to hide that he uses guides.

>yfw the "Sons of Kojima" have done nearly 100 episodes of their 4 hour long podcast where they do absolutely nothing but talk about DSP

inb4
>b-b-but they totally do other stuff!

hes the realist mother fucker out there. former fighting game pro, he wont bullshit with you

so pls check out my patreon, use the amazon link, check out my twitter(its verified!) and check out my girlfriends soap.

views are gettin low for this playthrough so i'm going to stop playing. be sure to donate to my patreon so i can play a game MAYBE to its fullest

I'm in a weird position. I actually unirnonically enjoy watching DSP's videos (tyhough not as much as I get older) but the is so fucking stupid so often.

And during his 2012-2014 "I know better than everybody" phase I tuned him out completely

Watching DSP get scraped in 2-1 was the most fun I've ever had watching a streamer.

>8 minutes of two people being incapable of describing honey mustard

>No. He is simply real.
sure, he totally doesn't regurgitate other people's opinions

He should keep doing this instead of video games

>Spend $5 on a sandwich
>Make $0.05 in revenue

He's a goddamn madman

I kinda like everything but his terrible let's plays with 350 views. I wish he had a separate channel for everything but let's plays.

it's more autistic than DSP himself

They are literally sociopaths. Any normal person who doesn't have the stunted mind of a child just ignores things they don't like, these guys make it their lives. If DSP quit youtube they'd be a mess. I wonder how many of them pay for his patreon just so they can pretend to be doing something meaningful with their life

>not black DSP
Go home grandmah