Big Daddies will defend this

Big Daddies will defend this.

where's that fucking patch Ken

for you

remove pedo like russians removed fritz civilians from berlin

NO CANDY FOR SPOOKY DADDY

I wish I could pin you to the floor and slowly stab a rock-drill into your chest.

>remastered is so shit they need to patch it
great work there

It's hardwired into them, they have no other choice. Unlike shills, who do it voluntarily.

works fine for me

>works fine for me

All 3 versions have problems, and even the PC version is missing visual effects and has lower quality audio.

I'm playing on PC, already finished 1 and I'm currently playing through 2, zero issues so far.

>le videogames guise XD

Kill yourself before you'll die on your own

What are you even trying to shitpost about?

>what did he meme by this

I'm trying to shit on you, not post. That's just collateral damage.

>le my videogames ;) us gamers ;) cuhrazy!

So, we all agree ken is a fucking hack and 2 is the best in the series, right?

>can't make a joke about videogames without meme-spouting sperglords going apeshit
Mods I want out

>what is this?
Well guys?

whats wrong with it?

Yeah this is me, I'm doing fine on the first one. I guess some people aren't but fuck, this is the first time something works out for me.

What is Ken even doing nowadays since he got booted after Infinite?

He said he's working on a new game, but that's been a year or so.

Collection on console isn't too hot. Crashes and freezes and Infinite runs like shit for some reason.

And the one on PC is shitty also.

Those so called "remasters" are shitty ports for new engines / next gen. The devs get it "working" and call it a day, even losing dozens of details and overall quality.

It runs perfectly fine on PS4.

>grabs splicer
>"Father likes you!"
>kills splicer

what did she mean by this?

He had a unique saying in Infinite that if he dictated the game to be more open ended could have been GOTYAY but nope, he had call of duty with magic tricks and uninteresting set pieces. Hack indeed.

I'M NOT YOUR BLOODY MESSIAH

well that wasn't that hard to google, oh gee so that's what he's up to!

>ken is a fucking hack
Yes.
>2 is the best in the series
No, first one still has superior gameplay.

Nigga what it's universally agreed on that 2 has better gameplay

Apparently not.

>less weapons
>less plasmids
>more linear
>less features (no weapon select screen, no new game +)

Yeah I sure do love this better gameplay.

Ken sacrificed his sanity so we may jerk off furiously to his daughterfu. For that I thank him, even if he never meant for it to happen.

>it's universally agreed

You're retarded, it's agreed on Cred Forums yes, but if you go outside of Cred Forums you'll noticed most people like 1 better than 2.

played bio1 reamster fine after mouse ini edits. only bug i got was that water reflection one everyone else got in that one very specific part of the game.

bio2 remaster is stable as a table for me and looks way better. a lot of cheevos don't work but who gives a shit about those things.

>a lot of cheevos don't work but who gives a shit about those things

I figured out why some don't work, the progress one for some reason reset between levels, like getting every audio log, gathering 600 adam, hacking every device, completing all researchs, etc. They only count if done in a single level, but for some reason when you go to another level the progress is reset for some reason, making some of these actually impossible. I'll just use SAM to unlock the bugged ones since I'm autistic and care about those.

i'm not sure how but i have the remaster for 2 and 1, was i meant to buy them?
what kinda shit is this?

If you have the original games on PC you get the remasters for free.

free on pc if you already own them

Thanks boyos i was slightly concerned i had brought them while intoxicated

>big daddies

do they give little sister cummies?

>Dove

Plebian

>there's actually more weapons
>there's actually more plasmids and they do more things
>it's actually less linear
>it prunes completely pointless features

lol...?

>choosing the cage

I bet you didn't throw the baseball either, you goof.

Eleanor a best

Yes, I would defend that little sister with my life

Anybody who says otherwise is a Splicer and deserves to get their skulls drilled

What is the best ending and why is it the sacrifice yourself end.

everything was fine for me until i went on an hour long stint without saving, now i can't save without the game crashing so i'm gonna wait a bit

>I miss you...

too sad 4 me

>Try out BO1R it constantly stutters when walking around, entering a new level drops framerate to 5, unplayable.
>Try out BO2R and it runs perfectly fine

I'm not too fussed about missing VFX or lower auido quality since the game actually fucking runs.
Old Bioshock 1 and 2 used to crash all the time for no reason at any time.

So is it true that you get Minerva's Den with BIoshock 2 remastered on pc? Some Anons in another thread said that its in the DLC section in your library but I don't have a chance to see if that's true.

More useful in 5 secs than elizabeth the entire game

Have you tried veryfing your game cache? I know it sounds ridiculous but I had a similar issue once and veryfing cache fixed it, especially since you're not having problems with 2.

>So is it true that you get Minerva's Den with BIoshock 2 remastered on pc?

You get Minerva's Den remastered only if you already have Minerva's Den, otherwise you only get Bioshock 2 Remastered, with no Minerva's Den.

LOL