Digimon has the best iteration of Digimon world coming to the west with massive improvements

>Digimon has the best iteration of Digimon world coming to the west with massive improvements
>Digimon universe is pretty much battle network
>meanwhile pokemon just makes you tart up your avatar and do gay dance moves
It's obvious that by 2020, Digimon will have replaced pokemon in the hearts and minds of the world, just as it should have 19 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2016/06/09/digimon-universe-appli-monsters-announced-3ds-info-upcoming-anime/
gematsu.com/2016/09/digimon-universe-appli-monsters-cyber-arena-now-available-japan-launch-trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=pRBwCWT79Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=-UmUqqkebYk
mega.nz/#!xxkmiRYD!aWHl0BTPsdQqiFMzOsc-_-tszAvNDUoIibiJRWnlAVQ
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58883347
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=38601206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

do pokemons even poo in the loo?

HAHAHAHAHA, go back to your containment board.

Both have already been replaced.

which is my containment board again?

Nope

I absolutely hate that digoxin do not consistently digivolve into other digimon. Why do I have to look up a FAQs or read up on each game to find out the requirements to get a specific digimon? And I'm not talking about Greymon to metalgreymon.

Is Digimon still SMT or are they going in a different direction now?

This shit is literal saturday morning cartoon shit, the only reason it caught on is because it's chock full of japanese folklore gremlens. Pokemon worked because at least they were adapted into creatures. They're pushing it so hard in the west but I can't see it doing well at all

Which game is pic related? I enjoy the anime and I've been looking to get into the games. I only own a 3DS though

>he fell for the 3DS meme

This game has gone in a different direction. Back to the Digimon World games if you played them before.

Supposedly a movie is coming to US theaters.

>This shit is literal saturday morning cartoon shit
>Pokemon and Digimon aren't

Digimon story=smt
Digimon world=like the first one
DW2 and 3 could've been classed as Stories

>literal saturday morning cartoon shit
I wouldn't know about Digimon if it weren't for the anime which was on ABC Family (?) every Saturday morning.

digimon season 1 was GOAT
pokemon was always episodic kiddy shit even though I enjoyed some of it

Are you implying digimans arent?

Pirate decode and wait for digimon universe.

>digimon season 1 was GOAT
>pokemon was always episodic kiddy shit even though I enjoyed some of it

>Digishitter having an obnoxious opinion
Stop the fucking presses.

>It's obvious that by 2020, Digimon will have replaced pokemon in the hearts and minds of the world

Bitch, please. Digimon has next to no fans that are kids outside Japan; its dwindling Western fanbase are just a bunch of 20-something nostalgiafags at this point.

found the nintenigger!

Not really. The October 15 thing is just a screening in one theater, it's not getting a national theatrical release.

I mean, seriously, how could it? The Yo-kai Watch cartoon is literally the lowest-rated show on Disney XD right now. No one cares.

But is it going to 3ds?

>it's a world game
>people acting like it'll be good
Yeah, fuck off. These games are cancer compared to the story series.

Universe is.
I think there's a demo on the jap e-shop.

Oh, thank god.

>story series
>good

People just want a good digimon game so theyll put any new game on a pedestal.

>the western fanbase of pokemon is not a bunch of 20-something nostalgiafags buying new pokemon games and getting disappointed at the constant downgrades

>Tfw Japan already warned us the game is mediocre as fuck and not as good as Data Dick

Keep deluding yourself, user.

I cant find anything about a Digimon Universe game, only thing i am grtting, as far as new games are concerned, is the upcoming PS4 version of Next Order. Do you have a link for that?

I agree. We need more Digimon games, but we need good ones. These games are not good.

siliconera.com/2016/06/09/digimon-universe-appli-monsters-announced-3ds-info-upcoming-anime/

Universe is a gacha mobile game iirc

It's a shame 99% of them go from monsters to gundams

Apparently not.
gematsu.com/2016/09/digimon-universe-appli-monsters-cyber-arena-now-available-japan-launch-trailer

>It's obvious that by 2020, Digimon will have replaced pokemon in the hearts and minds of the world, just as it should have 19 years ago

Digimon was and is always number 1 in my heart.

>tfw already playing next order in English
Feels good man

Thanks, Senpai!

Wrong. Cyber Arena game out on the 21st. The main game comes out in December. The anime starts this saturday, but yes there is arcade and gashapon stuff

>It's obvious that by 2020, Digimon will have replaced pokemon in the hearts and minds of the world

I imported it, but I'm hype as fuck for the extra content they're adding. I hope we got some cool new Digimon in it too.

I'm hoping they do not any anymore recolors.

>It's obvious that by 2020, Digimon will have replaced pokemon in the hearts and minds of the world, just as it should have 19 years ago.
I like Digimon more than Pokemon, but that is some grand delusion.

>Digimon thread
>so insecure about their franchise that they discuss Pokemon instead
name one thread where this hasn't happened

>It's obvious that by 2020, Digimon will have replaced pokemon in the hearts and minds of the world, just as it should have 19 years ago.+ 0 post omitted.
deluded digifag still butt hurt that his series isn't popular

>by 2020 it will have replaced pokemon
I'm happy Digimon is making a bit of a come back. I love the series, also love Youkai Watch and Pokemon, and just about every monster collecting series in general.

Please though, do not over blow it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pRBwCWT79Ew

I thought DW2 was awesome. Fight me.

digifags so insecure about their franchise that they discuss Pokemon instead you're pathetic

yeah, the biggest weakness of Cyber Sleuth is nearly every endgame mon was either a Royal Knight or a Demon Lord

Pokemon is fine and not going anywhere, too much of a giant to be toppled by this point

I'm just happy to get more Digimon anything, no need to drag Pokemon through the mud too

>no need to drag Pokemon through the mud too
digifags are insecure with their series sothey have to drag pokemon

Cyber Sleuth threads, if you ignore the few tiny shitposts.

Though they were mostly comparing it to SMT/Persona and discussing the scantily clad women.

CS is noting like smt though.
Otherwise your human would be kicking digital devil as and treating their monsters like the disposable trash they are, like in the first story game.

but World 1 has still never been toppled

not even by the shitty Re:Digitize

Decode did it.

>Bromon die of old age

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA nope, fuck this gay shit

Now post the bare shoulder edit.

Decode was still Re:Digitize but more

it's literally a sanitized World 1 but with simpler and shallower mechanics

I'd really like a Persona x Digimon game with the main cast having bancho digimon as their partners.

The last thing we need is JoJo shitposters coming into these threads on top of Pokemon shitposters, Yokai Watch shitposters, MegaTen shitposters, and just plain shitposters.

Idea sounds fun

>CS is noting like smt though.
But it kind of is.

>Focus on buffs in combat.
>Hama, Mudo and other similar skills.
>Serious story overshadowed by the sheer amount of dialogue like Persona.
>Story involves quite a few instances of friend punching.
>Ends with a battle against God.
>Has Persona's focus on "Bonds are power."
>Slutty women like Devil Survivor.
It's like SMT x Persona x Digimon.

What are the best digimon games? I liked Cyber Sleuth?

Digimon World 3, World DS, and World Dawn/Dusk.

World 1, Next Order, and Re:Digitize are farming sim garbage.

All of the Rumble games are fun but they play nothing alike.

>Digimon World 3, World DS, and World Dawn/Dusk
Those are shitty millstone simulators.

Is there a digimon game where you can use cards to play digimon the card game. But also use cards to power up your digimon when your digimon battle like in season 3?

Well it's the same artist, so of course the girls are somewhat similar in their slutitude

>its another I can't enjoy both

>slutty
>most are idiot prudes or gay
It took me 10 seconds to go from wanting to fuck Nokia to drive a axe into her nervous system.

>being an indecisive prick

That's the /vp/ motto.

>Enjoying both is being indecisive

It is.
You won't vote for both competing candidates, you won't support two competing franchises.

You're retarded then since I buy games from both franchises. This isn't a "you must pick one" situation at all.

Look unless I grab the counter girl's tits and say "honk honk" I don't see anything stopping me from returning to the store to buy other things later. That would stop me from buying games from the same franchise though. Or grabbing merchandise from the series. Or a Or anything else except the deliciously ripe and squeezable melons she's smuggling

Except I will user, because I'm a consumer and will consume the media I enjoy

Why did Nokia always look like she was in pain whenever she smiled

It's some Japanese thing

waifu of the year

>not alphamon

Its hard for phones to smile, user.

>shit partner selection
>uses Unity engine
>framedrops everywhere
>non existant AA
-no V-Sync
>badly optimized, it drains the Vita battery way too fast, also it gets hot as fuck because of this
>no Yasuda character designs
>no Nokia
>no Date
>feMC model is atrocious, the entire face area is so badly designed

>Nokia is pure
>people are upset

Digimon has the worst monster designs in the entire monster raising genre

>No yasuda

This is a good thing though.

Would personally disagree fampai, Yokai Watch takes that crown for me

Digimon might've had a chance if

1. They didn't change up the Digimon World games so dramatically each time. I mean, 4 is some sort of beat-em-up RPG(?) where the digimon have swords regardless of whether it makes sense or not.

2. They actually localized the games people wanted. Way back before Cyber Sleuth finally got released in the west, they acknowledged the petition and said they might bring it over. a month or so later, they announced they had some mindblowing news for the west.

It was some shitty brawler game they through together in like a month, not what people actually wanted. Even worst than the Rumble games.

ALL THREE ARE GOOD, HOW ABOUT YOU FAGGOTS STOP BEING FAGGOTS.

>>no Yasuda character designs
That's not a con.

Digimon Go when?

Its a ps4 exclusive right?

details? Digimon universe?

3ds game that's battle network but with digimon instead.

Been playing Next Order a little while now.

I've never played a digi world game and so far I'm enjoying it much more than Cyber Sluts.

There's a lot of freedom of exploration/development in this game (that tamer skill list is super extensive). Battles are fun too. It's like what I always imagined pokemon battles to be if properly translated into games.

Just like Cyber sluts though, the normal mode is too easy. So I'm playing on hard which feels a bit better and demands a bit more timing.

>Cyber Sluts
Make an entire team of female humanoid Digimon save for one slot
>Lucemon Rookie Form in that last slot
>cute shota angel surrounded by tall big-titty Digi-babes

I love this game so much.

I played the demo

The combat system seemed a bit... not very fun. Also like every other yokai was this fucking bug thing, I don't know if that was just the demo limiting the pool or what

I'm totally into the idea of Yokai Watch but I just didn't enjoy it.

Never. Digimon don't live in the real world so the concept doesn't work.

You should try out the original World. That shit's hard as nails.

whats the likelihood we get another game like dawn and dusk?

I dont know if you can play games that aren't from the same reigon on a hacked 3ds but there's digimon world redigitize decode. Its the world game(The pet rasing ones. story are the rpgs) before this next one which is ps4 only in the west.

That was Cyber Sluts mate

>battles are fun

Seriously? It's boring though. There's not much strategy involved.

Digimon World is pure shit, I feel sorry for everyone who buys it expecting more of Cyber Slut. The only reason people like DW1 is nostalgia, I would play Yokai Watch 100 times before replayin that shit

Cyber Sleuth is also kind of lame. Like, even compared to other turn-based JRPGS.

Digimon games never have good battle systems.

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
>Digimon World: Next Order

WOW WHY IS THIS GAME SO DIFFERENT FROM CYBER SLUTS

The only people who are gonna do this are genuine retards and deserve it

>The only reason people like DW1 is nostalgia
But I played DW1 for the first time last year and I loved it

I'm not sure what mode you played on but it doesn't seem to be as much about strategy as it is about timing. That's where the fun comes from.

You timing your praises or whatever to thier moves and throw them items when the situation calls for it. Again cybersluts had the same problem of being boring/easy on normal mode.

Not the same user. I think its more about the journey amd suspense at whether all the training you've done with your digimon is enouth.

I played dw1 and I enjoy the gameplay. What turns me off from it is the graphics and lack of music most of the time. Also the game is obtuse as fuck without a guide.

>Still waiting for the Decode fan translation

Maybe for 2040.

My pic and that's literally it. In spite of how many games it gets there's a real issue of consistent quality with the series.
Maybe check out Rumble Arena 1 just for the OST though since ith as some good tracks youtube.com/watch?v=-UmUqqkebYk

Where's the VPK for English Next Order?

>Download the first translated PSP game
>It freezes after I type my name
>Play on the emulator and save after I typed my name
>Transfer the save to the psp
>Data comes out as corrupted

Fuck. I dont want to play it on PC.

how do you have fun watching a battle system? you don't even play it.

>VPK

Use maiDumper dude.
mega.nz/#!xxkmiRYD!aWHl0BTPsdQqiFMzOsc-_-tszAvNDUoIibiJRWnlAVQ

Just throw it in the mai folder on ux0, open mai, hit install from folder

Why? Do I need double space to do it that way? Skeleton vpk is easy as shit

I agree, but you do have more control in Story, even if it can become very grindy

I dislike the tamagotchi mechanics. I know that's how Digimon worked at the start, but it isn't fun in a video game. It feels like you're not making progress when your digimon resets, and it turns into a time management sim instead of an enjoyable game. The forced evolution and no wat to prevent death are the parts I dislike the most

I'm just saying that both series are very different, and that newcomers shouldn't expect more of the same

You can skeleton dump a mai dump, I dont see the issue.

Just throw the PC0blahblah folder in your PSP save data folder on your PC and transfer it over. Then in molecule hit triange on the folder and move it to your mai folder.

It's that simple. If you dont have mai, just check /hbg/ on /vg/. Should be in the catalog. Or check r/vitapiracy on rebbit

But I like using ftp

CAN'T

LOG

OUT

Then ftp the whole folder into the mai folder on ux0 are you dense?

It doesn't matter if you use QCMA or ftp, the file I just posted needs to be extracted and put into your maifolder on ux0. Then open mai and hit the second option and BAM you have english Digimon Next order.

I guess what I'm not understanding is why using the maidumper thing is better than just installing a vpk

Because it isn't in VPK format.

Maybe you could try to create a VPK with it and install it that way. I've never tried for maidumps. It may be possible, but the simplest solution is to install it depending on how it was dumped.

Feel free to try whatever.

Oh okay I was just confused from the beginning then. Thanks user. I already had it installed using a vpk earlier today and was just confused when you said to use mai dumper.

I tried I just can't get into it like I can with either digimon or pokemon

I like Renamon, she should be in more Digimon media

ok so I have to ask does Next order have the same bull shit in DeCode where you can't get the "cool" digimon until you do some story shit to unlock them.

Cyber Sleuth's OST was 10/10.

It is in pretty much every game since creation you putz.

The new Digimon World game looks like absolute trash. I fucking hate the gameplay for the fights. Shoulda stuck with turn based from Cyber Sleuth

Not sure what you mean.

I never played redigitize (or any other world game) but I'm 8 hours in and have successfully made an Ultimate (Megadramon). I'm not sure many digi's are locked away, but it's kind of vague how to get the ones you want.

I did too. Don't worry

I liked how the music really captured the "digital" aspect

It was an attempt at appealing to the original fanbase.

There are other Digimon Story games, even if mechanically they are weaker than CS. But the positive reception to CS does seem to suggest that another Story game would happen fairly soon.

>should have stayed a generic turn based RPG

how about no. If you cant recognize their appeal that's fine, I'm enjoying the shit out of Next Order btw.

I really don't know the appeal. It hurts because as much as I liked Cyber Sleuth, all I want is a anime Digidestined story like in the World series but with the gameplay of Cyber Sleuth. Seriously World's story and world + Cyber Sleuth's gameplay = 10/10

You can rest easy because it pretty much is trash.

The roster is outrageously poor and it's so casualized now that the death mechanic is just a shadow of what it used to mean. Now it's just a nice reset if you happen to fuck up your digimon too much.

in Decode you had to post game to get the X antibody digimon,witch at that post I already have a really strong digimon to finish the rest of the game with. does Next order have anything like that where you have to wait til the end of the game to get a mon but you're alredy done with the game by the time you get to it.

But cyber sleuth had the MOST generic combat system with regular weaknesses/status efects, turn speed/amount of turns etc. I enjoyed it for what if was but I wouldn't want that in a world game.

You say you want the digidestined story but how would that even look work Cyberluts combat structure of just making a bunch of mons and digivolving them/boxing them whenever?

No idea man. But I wouldn't put it past them.

Huh. Didn't know there were other bancho digimon other than Leomon.

That Stingmon looks baller

Are those...Lemons?

Part FFX as well since it uses the CTB system where it shows whos next to do orders and such.

Digimon may be better (debatable), but it's never going to be more popular.
Most Digimon games suck anyway. Being more complex doesn't mean better. Digimon Sleuth is an example, it had some interesting mechanics, but it was such a boring slog after a while.

>That Stingmon looks baller
Indeed it is.

The mega Stingmon needed and deserved

This, that's what kept me away from the first one.
Monster Rancher eventually caught on and made a system where yours don't die but sadly that was the last in the series.
And no we don't count that shitty online game that I assume has died by now.

What was wrong with Gran Kuwagamon?

>Get Cyber Sleuth on PS4 during the Flash Sale
>Can't put it down

Damn this game is addicting. Literally have a team of Season 1 and 2 Digimon so far.

Grankuwagamon is definitely cool too, but it obviously fits more with the beetle digimons

I've been playing Cyber Sleuth and Next Order recently and honestly I'm having more fun than I had with Pokemon Y and Omega.
Next Order is easily the best one for that "actually caring about my pet monsters" feeling, as you actively need to care for their health, training, happiness and such. Something that was never necessary in Pokemon.
Cyber Sleuth is really fun overall especially for the battle parts. I literally just spent 6 hours battling and evolving my digimons back and forth for the sake of the perfect status. Felt like building a Dark Soul character but instead of one I have a shitton of them.

I still enjoy both series pretty much equally, but at the moment Digimon is a bit more fun to me. Dunno if Sun/Moon will change that.

I heard each digimon has a set amount of time to live before they die. Is that true and is there anyway to stop that from happening?

>badly optimized, it drains the Vita battery way too fast, also it gets hot as fuck because of this

lol no
Your Vita is dying

Nope, not as far as I can tell. After 9 hours my digis finally died (RIP).

But they get statboosts when their reborn so what took 9 hours to train them up to that point will take like less than an hour. Still a little annoying.

You also get to digivolve them actually knowing most of the required parameters for specific digi's you want too so that's a bonus.

Thanks and one last question, Fem mc or male mc?

Are you a boy or a girl?
Pick that one if you're unsure.

I wish Submarimon and the rest of the armor digimon were included

I picked male but both are fine.

I dont dig thier fashion as much as Cyber Sluts MC's but they're cool and thier clothes have a cool pixel effect when they walk.

Why aren't Digimon games hype as fuck acshun games?

The anime was all about these big, flashy fights.

I've got a really big burning question that will determine whether or not I get it. Can your digimon die of old age? That shit is exactly why I never got past the Airdramon boss in the first Digimon World.

Let's be honest. It's too late. Even though we see the Japanese consumer of games as "smarter" than Americans, they still suffer from nostalgia goggles and won't let Pokemon go in favor of a new franchise. You know how a lot of Americans think that Digimon is a ripoff of Pokemon despite the two franchises being vastly different and having polar opposite values and concepts in many cases? (e.g., only one partner, murder being alright, the wild actual being very dangerous, and evolution not necessarily being permanent?) I've noticed even a lot of Japanese people say this now. I have a Japanese pen pal and whenever I bring up Digimon, he'll say "Isn't that just the illegal copy of Pokemon?" and I really doubt he's seen any of the western shitposting or ads comparing the two.

Granted, he's only 18, so for all I know, he's never even watched one of the anime series for more than a few minutes

>There will never be a digimon game with a large section involving the Great Chessmon Empire or OLYMPOS XII

Seriously I like the knights and Banchous alright but give me the ridiculous mega groups anyday

Never understood why they died
Because in the anime they only died when they fought and lost real bad
Tai still has his original augumon

Because the games are a Pokemon rip off

>Japanese consumer of games as "smarter" than Americans

No.

Nips have shit taste.

Because it's a tamagotchi, not the anime.

How's Yokai Watch 3 doing in japan?

I recall the anime recieved backlash for trying to insert a plotline in an episodic slice of life anime and people didn't like the new girl

USApyon is a really cute otter though

This will forever grind my gears. There needs to be a digimon game that makes it actually feel like a partnership and you get variety through digivolution branching and temporary team-ups. Maybe even travelling with various digidestined partners and swapping them out to keep the 3 mon theme going.

There's so much unused lore in Digimon it fucking hurts.

We'll probably never see
>All 4 Dragon Lords plot
>All of the Olympians plot
>All of the great Demon Lords plot
>3 Angels vs Demon lords plot
>All of the sovereigns plot
>Any combination of those groups at odds with the Royal knights

Shit, the first time we ever saw ALL the royal knights in one place was Cyber Sluts and that was incredibly recent in the grand scheme of things.

>No BanchoExVeemon
>no BanchoImperialdramon

actually wait, that's good, fuck Imperiadramon and its meme modes

Yeah I know
I just wish it WAS digimon and not tomagotchi

That's just me personally

Well Adventure got a Japan only PSP game that had the temporary powerups in battle

>Maybe even travelling with various digidestined partners and swapping them out to keep the 3 mon theme going.

Not a bad idea. Although I think one mon and focus on partnership would be enough.

Or maybe someone clever enough ahould start a new franchise with human/monster teams dynamic where you can play as the human or monster by choice, but you work together. That might be cool.

Tell me about Appmon

>Digimon World game where you have to raise two Digimons
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

>want to digivolve little guy into big guy
>OKAY SO FIRST THINGS FIRST ON THE LIST OF STUPID REQUIREMENTS

nope. I like digimon but this shit is retarded. theres only a short list of digimon that logically digivolve into a better counterpart. the rest is just this fucking mishmash of nonsense that seems to change every game.

Digimon spinoff. Presumably if it gets popular enough it will turn into its own thing besides a spinoff.

You mean like literally every other Digimon world game besides the first one?

Veemon line already has Ulforceveedramon. He doesn't need a bancho form

Maybe if the games were actually good.

We could always use more Royal Knights that are Veemon evolutions :^)

Nintendo is doomed since 1889

>that poodle with a old man face

I was curious about Yokai Watch before but not anymore.

Oh yeah. Forgot that Paladin mode is also a Royal Knight. Counting him, Ulforce, and EXTREME JIHAD there are 3 Royal Knights that are Veemon evolutions. Holy fuck how did I not notice this before

Cyber Sleuth was fantastic and I'm super hyped for the next Digimon Story.

Paladin Mode technically isn't a royal knight. He just founded them and fucked off.

Technically not a royal knight, Imperialdramon was the founder.

Play cyber sleuth or kys

>no more Extreme Jihad because of extremists ruining the fun
Also, is Digimon Masters alive? I was thinking about looking into it despite having no friends to play MMOs with.

The BR's keep it up and running pretty well. Do some research on what server you pick, though. Some server economies have been hit by over-inflation from hell.

Cyber sleuth was mediocre as fuck

>Famitsu have Next Order a 33

Ouch

>digimon universe is pretty much battle network
Don't you fucking lie to me, you little shit. I don't give a solitary fuck about Digimon, but if it's really anything like BN in terms of gameplay I'll buy it immediately

Do the games still blow giant dicks?

Then kys

Cyber Sleuth sucks. Next Order sucks. Tried 1 and 2 suck.

Give it a rest.

Digimon is tamagotchi.

Maybe you just hate fun?

Famitsu also gave Final Fantasy XIII a 39, Skyrim a 40, and KoF XIV is 4 points lower than SFV was at launch. Their reviews are honestly pretty useless and I have no idea why some people hold their scores up as gospel.

Famitsu is basically the Gamespot of japan so yeah

>Digimon spinoff
I hear it is more of a reboot than a spinoff

Speaking of Digimon Story, how's Lost Evolution's english translation going?

Cyber sleuth is alright as a reboot to the Digimon Story series.
They just need a sequel that adds on content.
The farm aspect is lackluster compared to the previous iterations

JUST

What the fuck are those?????

but it is a spinoff.

While digimon are born in digital space, Appmon are born in radio space and based off phone apps

it's basically Megaman Starforce to Battle Network. Digimon are Navis. Appmon are Wizards

But Next Order is more fun than most pokemon games.

Not sure what you're smoking user.

A reboot would imply that Digimon would stop. There's still plenty of games coming out, and Digimon Tri won't be finished by the time Appmon starts.

What the fuck is that

>bringing up Pokemon out of nowhere

Why are we so insecure about Pokemon's existence?

Tell me about edgy Omegamon

Why are even his hand-heads lanky

Edgy omegamon

Seems to be one of the main antagonists.

That looks like a donut steel deviant art digimon

>But Next Order is more fun than most pokemon games.
>pokemon
There it is again. People really can't stop bringing up pokemon when talking about digimon games.

That aside, I heard that Next Order has a shittier roster of digimon compared to Cyber Sleuth. Is this true?

It's just a Zwart that sucks at fighting and lost a bunch. It's not even stronger than a regular Zwart.

He pretty much is.

You're forgetting a lot of digimon end up being like that. Guilmon was Takato's OC digimon that he drew.

I just want a Digimon game with replay value or multiplayer. Something. Maybe add free DLC or events that let us get rare digimon. Pokemon will always win me because every game I can put 200 hours into and never get bored but I stopped playing CS after I platinumed in 50 hours.

for the LOVE of god sauce

>Ctrl+f "pokemon"
>38 results
Is there a single fanbase with a bigger inferiority complex than Digitards?

Pokemon threads discuss Pokemon
Digimon threads discuss Pokemon

even shit like purist Megaten fags don't cry about Persona as much as you cry about Pokemon

wait, is it already out!?

Oh, that's nice. I can accept this. Will normal digimon appear in this? I know there's Hackmon but I don't think they're the same

I'm confused as to how you got 200 out of a pokemon game. All the "events" are jsut throwing up a rare poke for distribution. If you're talking multiplayer CS has that.

I'd agree that CS doesn't have a lot of replay value because of how chatty is. But that's what Next Order is for.

Hm, considering you arent the first one to make this sly obversation in this very thread I think faggots like you are adding to that number.

plus in case you're retarded
>thread started on taking shots at pokemon
>surprised pokemon is brought up

Have you tried the DS games? Cyber Sleuth lifted everything from them and gave it a 3d coat of paint.

plus in case you're retarded since even the fucking OP can't go one thread without crying about it.

pls respond

>OP is representative of all digifans
>the people posting in a thread taking shots at pokemon thus bringing it up are representative this "inferiority complex"

Why dont you test you totally not retarded theory on the /vg/ general then.

Oh no because the /vg/ thread has an even funnier thing about it

>one day, 10 hours ago
>unique posters 46
>only 300 posts

your shit franchise and shit threads are so pathetic that they need to survive off shit-posting bumps

Pixiv.

I got over 800 in Y.
Amie is a hell of a drug.

>I've never been to /vg/ THE POST

No, shit user. Armored Core is fucking dead and it still has a general.
In fact most non huge generals survive off of double digit IP count posts.

How's your first week been?

artist? url? damnit man there's pages of R-18

Some Yokai look really damn cool, like that Tofu Man but there's really not much else about this game.

The issue is imagine just how many hours you'd need to spend on the gym while raising two mons, or how often you'll be running to the toilet, or feeding their ravenous asses, and that when one dies of old age you'd have to train the baby to be not useless, using up your second mon's lifespan in the first place

That was your mistake, it's not r18+.
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58883347

>It's obvious that by 2020, Digimon will have replaced pokemon in the hearts and minds of the world, just as it should have 19 years ago.

Not when they RANDOMLY at will remove certain digimon every game, and expect the player to deal with whatever full autismo perfect evolution route not happening to them.

Why can't they just make a Digimon World with the tamagochi elements but regular turn based combat?

Didn't DW2 kind of do this? Fuck this automated combat system.

No, dw2 did nothing of the sort.

Pro pixiv tip. Pixiv images are named by their ID example) 58883347_p2 saved from pixiv where the image ID is 58883347

In the url of any artist's works, replace any pixiv works you find with 58883347
ex) pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=38601206

Replace 38601206 from that link with 58883347 from that guys image and there you go.

Or use saucenao.com you lazy fuck.

>Pokemon threads discuss Pokemon
Bullshit, we have a bunch of people crying now about how Pokemon is now Digimon due to transformations and Megas. Especially when they revealed the UB02 things and Type:Null .

Only the first World game and Next order had the tamagotchi stuff in it, which makes sense, since Next order is a direct sequel to World.

Yes!

What dont you like about the DW1/redigitize/N0 battle system?

I think it's pretty unique and N0 having the player have 2 digi's does wonders for the whole timing praise to attacks since you want to try to time it to when both digi's are doing damage.

It's already happened. Blu Ray December

>Went to a movie screening of the dub for Tri.
>They didn't play Amanda Anaconda at the beginning.
>They didn't replace all of the Japanese buttrock with 90s Ska.

CAN'T WE LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE WE HAVE BOTH POKEMAN AND DIGAMON

Is tri good?

I want to watch a digimon thing but I dont feel like signing up for a whole series. I'd rewatch tamers but I've only a passing interest in the series again after cybersleuth.

Is there another OVA or short form series I can watch?

>Forgetting Re:Digitize

>Amanda Anaconda
Fuck you for reminding me of that atrocity

>Is tri good
It ranges from bad to okay. The most recent movie was probably the best but even then not amazing. I enjoy them though because I love digimon too much. Watch Our War Game for the best movie probably

>Is tri good?
Yeah especially if you watched the first season(and maybe the 2nd too). It's has a really slow start but gets better, in my opinion, around the 3rd movie.

What's even the point of a new series? None of them has been good since the first 3, their vidya series are their strong suit. Especially seeing how their most recent game sold rather well.

>What's even the point of a new series?
To sell toys

If someone can't see how things like Stingmon or revolvermon or giant mecha dinosaurs and angels and all that awesome shit isn't cool I just assume they're very young and have shit taste.

How can someone not adore the audacious designs of digimon?

>3rd movie
Herculeskabuterimon was so based. Tentomon has always been my favorite and that scene just cemented my love for him

>To sell apps
ftfy

I wish he had gotten to do more. His appearance almost seemed like a waste

I think for it to take off they definitely needed some consistency to keep people invested. Pokemon has a consistant game design across all its games, and even allows trading up your Pokemon to each new version.. That's what helps it capture people's imaginations so well, I think. As far as everything else I strongly feel Digimon is better.

Maybe I'm in the minority here but I really think Bandai needs a "digimon bank" and a competitive meta people can get excited about.

Every generation they redo it formula and no one has a reason to feel like sticking with it. Even the cardgames they keep redoing and making them not really compatible with each other where as Pokemon still has the same cardgame running. The new Applimon cardgame is SO similar to hypercolliseum, why didn't they just make rules so Japanese players could use their old cards?

Digimon exist in the real world though, just in the digital space. It's more linked to our world than Pokemon is with it's psuedo world full of unexplained ways their fictional world is so cooperative, clean and yet everyone you meet is obsessed with Pokemon.

I hope the new smartphone based spinoff series leads to some sort of unique Digimon GO like game for smartphones. If it's highly supported I could definitely see it becoming an amazing game.

>digimon you encounter depend on what websites you browse
>sukamon encountered whenever you visit Cred Forums

you're hired

And yet, despite the continuous changes and improvements the games still fucking suck.
To not talk about the baby ass gacha cashgrab they're going to become.

>Digimon Next Order was made in unity

But season 1 was 90% episodic crap, it was like a mahou shoujo where thr first 90% of the serie is episodic crap about the kids solving whatever problem there was while a bad guy spies on them slowly getting powerups, only the very last part has an actual plot.

why can't they port it to PC then?

>They didn't play Angela Anaconda at the beginning.
>They didn't replace all of the Japanese buttrock with 90s Ska.
Dropped.

Alphamon is a dude he just likes getting pretty on the weekends.