Computer, create a dope as fuck video game for me to play

Computer, create a dope as fuck video game for me to play.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JGvYIZppmQc
youtube.com/watch?v=coF-opzhXuc
youtube.com/watch?v=voBxIPyZR5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup. I saw this same thread earlier, too. No need to re-create every popular thread, buddy. There are some things that don't need to be run into the ground.

?

Max Payne 3

Fuck off.

You got it! Boss.

>boo boo beep
>please state program parameters
Fucking computers

Here you go.

Go away Brocoli, nobody likes you

OP BTFO

Also, you'll never get to fuck Diana

Riker's already stuck his dick into that

Even in the future, you'll be forever alone because you're an autistic Cred Forums person

TNG > TOS >Powergap >Reboot > DS9 >VOY > ENt

Who is the best TNG character and why is it ____Q_____?

I've barely touched TNG, but it's the episodes I have seen were really boring aside from The Measure of a Man which was pretty much God-tier. TOS so far is much more entertaining.

all the st shows except TOS take forever to get the point people remember them

the new st coming out next year is doomed because that shit doesnt fly anymore. same thing happened to ent

The reboot films are not Star Trek in any way but the name and old actors cameoing. Even Enterprise was better than Voyager, overall.

>reboot ahead of ds9

What the fuck

DS9 > TNG > TOS > Voyager > ENT

Also, every odd numbered Star Trek movie is SHIT. Except 7; First Contact

Also, was there any girl on the Enterprise that post-beard Riker didn't fuck?

Computer, create a cute little girl for me to rape.

I'm only on early season 3 of DS9 so tell me does it suddenly get exponentially better? Because so far it's been pretty mediocre.

Season 3 is where it gets fucking great.

like til season 5 unless youre really gay for garak or odo

It won't, I also felt for the DS9 meme. They hyped it so much, and it didn't deliver, at the end, I enjoyed Voyager more than DS9.

My experience with Star Trek is:
~saw 10 episodes of TOS about 25 years ago
-5-10 episodes of Babylon 5 and I liked it
-a few of the movies and I liked Nemesis
-played Star Trek Online for 2 months and had fun, even though I barely knew anything about the universe

If I wanted to get into the series and start to systematically watch some episodes, where should I start? Generally I prefer modern shows over dated ones like TOS.
I also love plots involving time travel, parallel dimensions and other fucked up physics stuff. And battles.

Enterprises was bad but never felt it ever reached Voyager level of bad. So much fucking potential and everyone just got fucking lazy. The only characters that actually was well written was Doc and 7 (who both was written the same in them learning to be human). While everyone else has no fucking personality at all.

Except Janeway who is just a fun psycho

TNG -> TOS -> DS9 -> VOY -> ENT

I'd say season 3 is where it starts to hit its stride, yeah. There's still plenty of filler episodes, but a lot of the major themes and character arcs start getting good.

TOS was pretty memorable from the pilot onwards to be honest. Season 1 had a few weak episodes here and there with a really dumb one (The Menagerie), but Season 2 is pretty flawless in my eyes. I'm guessing Season 3 will drop the ball.

TNG season 3 and there are several sites that point out the noteworthy episodes of the first 2 seasons

did he fart

>The Menagerie
>dumb

it's fucking bullshit man, pike was best captain

the cage alone shits on a lot of TOS

TNG is the usual start point, 3rd season is where it gets actually good, if you want to keep the flow go Voyager after that. Otherwise go DS9 if you want something entirely different.

Naw S3 is still good. It just couldn't find the audience because of time slot bullshit if I remember right. TNG is TOS just with a budget both in good and bad.

The Cage was fun, but it doesn't really match up to episodes like Amok Time, The Corbomite Manuever, Return to Tomorrow, etc.

The Menagerie shit all over The Cage though and makes me assmad just thinking about it. They could have just left Pike the fuck alone and instead they made him a fucking cripple and put him back in the prison he was trying to get out of. Fuck that episode.

Garak and Odo are pretty boss, but yeah not enough to carry the show. Of the main cast, I only really find Odo and Quark likable so far.

Voyager has a special place in my heart since it was my first. Having now watched TNG and parts of TOS and DS9(and of course being much older) I have to say it still holds its own. I really struggle to understand where all the VOY hate comes from.

I suppose we shall see.

I'm interested in the context for this gif.
It looks like it was something candid that happened on the set. What the hell?

So TOS doesn't really have anything necessary for the enjoyment of TNG then?

Voyager was meant to be something different. A place without the Federation and stacks mattered. Instead every episode ended with little to no consistence like TNG. But without any characters to really enjoy. Plus this.

the tribbles episode in TOS for DS9!

Yes

The first 2 seasons are REALLY hit or miss. But once the Dominion show up, and the Cardassians hijinks start, DS9 becomes the best Sci-fi TV show ever in my opinion

Good God

Why user

FUCKING WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF THIS

NOW I'M ALSO REMEMBERING THE EPISODE WHERE TUVOK AND NEELIX MERGED

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Do not interrupt Brent Spiner when he's talking.

>it's a Q episode

Oh fuck you user

If you like time travel and parallel universe stuff then VOY has quite a bit of that, but it's honestly pretty BS(and one-off) most of the time and part of the reason why it catches so much flak.

TOS is classic Buck Rogers swashbuckling fun.

TNG is for superior patricians who drink earl grey tea and debate ethics.

DS9 is ultra political and character driven, much less heavy on the technobabble and alien/monster of the week.

VOY is a weird mix of TOS and TNG and inconsistent at times.

ENT is Star Trek "unplugged" and tries to go for a more down-to-earth, contemporary feel but ends up being bland as a result. Also features arguably one of the stupidest main arcs in the first three seasons because of executive meddling.

It was all worth it for the series finale.

>It's a Voyager Q episode

How is Babylon 5?

BAZOOPLA

>ds9 that low
How can one man have such shit taste.

>Computer, create 1,000 fully aware copies of Adolf Hitler

Dude, I loved the banter between Q & Janeway

Especially the episode where Q wants to fuck Janeway and does

check it

Babylon 5 is amazing, though it's definitely a lot more political oriented

Of course, just completely skip Season 1. Seriously, do not watch it under any circumstances

>ENT is Star Trek "unplugged" and tries to go for a more down-to-earth, contemporary feel but ends up being bland as a result.
I disagree, Enterprise has some really great individual episodes and good arcs in season 4. The addition of stuff like MACO helps make the ship feel more fleshed out. That and the higher production values give it a really unique aesthetic. It's only major issue is the characters aren't as strong as other trek series.

>Seriously, do not watch it under any circumstances
You can't just throw a bomb like that and expect me to listen

Start are SG-1

I honestly love it. But a lot of the show was pretty much written out. So everything felt like it had a place.
While those two had nice banter nothing positive came from them.

im so sorry

Season 1 has a different captain than for the entire rest of Babylon 5

Also, the CG is absolutely SHIT in the first season

so does the new series look promising at all? I haven't kept up with news of it since the announcement.

>in the process of going through voyager right now on netflix
>mfw this episode the other day

>they literally just kill him

But I just finished marathoning that.

Each season will apparently be a self contained story arc covering a single starship crew. Too early to tell how it will turn out.

I'm fine with Season 1 but I can see why people wouldn't like it. They did a few change ups after 1 like new captain. But there's still a lot of plot you might piss from missing 1. Just remember it gets way better afterwards.

This image fucked my mind for 5 solid seconds.

Miles had a hard life.

>Admin turns off noclip

So is this a Star Trek thread now?

Miles is literally the best character in all of Star Trek. He's the one character who actually had the most development over the years. And holy shit the suffering he survived through.

Then you have the badass O'Brien episodes like the Empok Nor one

>yfw that's actually what _ze says

>Having to spend 20 years in prison

That was such a heart wrenching episode with some damn good acting thrown in

Imagine the people outside, desperately trying to convince the aliens to release O'Brian, despite years going by every minute that they tried to free him

>installingkobayashimarumodforthefirsttime.webm

Computer, explain why Dukat did nothing wrong.

He let the Bajoran species survive.

>it's a broccoli episode

What's best, Voyager or Enterprise?

Voyager hands down

At least Voyager had an actual plot

But it was a shitty plot that ruins everything TNG made Q, Borg, ect.

>tfw Shatner keeps kissing beautiful women what feels like every episode
What a fucking lucky dude, gets to play an iconic and fun as fuck role while smacking lips with all the babes. I'm starting to get really jealous.

i think getting molly back aged 20 years and feral was worse

Is Barclay our guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=JGvYIZppmQc

The holy trinity is TNG, DS9 and TOS in terms of series.

Of those 3 TNG has the most amount of shitty episodes, but has plenty of quality to make it worthwhile. Plus it has Patrick Stewart who is still by far the best actor that Star Trek ever had, he elevates what would be garbage material on other shows into gold.

TOS is classic 60s sci-fi cheese; it feels most similar to something like the Twilight Zone only with a consistent cast of likeable characters. It easily has the best and most iconic crew and the chemistry between Spock, Bones, and Kirk is terrific. Its dated as hell though and it does have more than a few rotten eggs in its basket.

DS9 has some great arcs and good execution of those arcs but its lacking in style, heart, and really great actors to elevate the material. It has arguably some of the best storylines in the series, but a large part of the crew just doesn't seem interesting and Sisko is just not as good of a captain as Kirk or Picard.

Agreed, people like to shit all over Voyager, but everything past season 4 was really great. The year of hell with the episodes leading up to it are the greatest moments of Star Trek period. And I actually liked that they were able to revert seven of nine to being a sane humanoid. There's even precedence for this is TNG with Hugh, in fact they fucked around with his borg parts even less to bring out his humanity.

>The holy trinity is TNG, DS9 and TOS in terms of series.
>TOS
Opinion discarded, I've seen school plays with better SciFi elements.

>Reboot>
No

TOS>DS9>TNG=VOY
for me desu
I like all of them

Star Trek isn't sci-fi, it's philosophy in space.

I didn't say that Voyager was good though I liked it. And 7 of 9. The original question was, which one was better, ENT or Voy

And it's Voy by far

Dude, looking at TOS nowadays, of course we're going to see it like crap

But the fact is, is that TOS was the one TV show that spawned all modern-day Sci-fi shows and movies. It was really unique back then.

Without TOS, we wouldn't have any other Star Trek shows, or shows like Farscape, or Babylon 5, or Sliders, or Andromeda... etc etc.

*Do you wish for nudity in this simulation Mr Barclay?*

Don't forget Star Wars IV-VI would have been crappy Greek Mythology movies.

TNG really only has the most shitty episodes because it was very long-running and took two seasons to find its feet. The shitty ones are easily ignored, but the good ones (The Inner Light, Tapestry, etc.) are really fucking good.

Set pieces were cheesy since the show had the budget of a 1930s western radio show. But some of the science was way ahead of its time. As is evidence with the first season of Next Generation basically recycling plots and tech from the original series.

I'm also still convinced that Chrono Trigger took the idea of Zeal from The Cloud Miners.

Of course, for some reason I forgot about Star Wars

We wouldn't have movies like that if not for TOS. It branched out, failed, tried again and finally stuck. It was amazing for it's time and that should be your mindset when you watch the episodes. Of course it's cheesey with poor special effects and sometimes laughable acting, but that's just how things were back in the 60's.

And funny enough, the best episode of TOS was a story set in 1930s Earth. And done right on the studio lot. Star Trek basically could have been good in any genre. Could have been a western. Could have been a modern day procedural. Could have been set in 12th century Europe. And hey, what do you know. Star Trek did stories in all these settings.

I think I'll rewatch Farscape.

Farscape was so goddamn good

One of the few Sci-fi shows where I actually really liked the main protagonist

Avery Brooks as Sisko was great when he didn't have to be really emotional. Everytime he did HE *BREATH* TALKED LIKE *BREATH* HE NEEDED AN *BREATH* INHALER. It was pretty bad and ridiculous desu.

>mfw the clone in "whispers"

>It's a Scorpius/Harvey episode

youtube.com/watch?v=coF-opzhXuc

Dude thought everyone was suddenly out to kill him. Suddenly his wife and child are treating him like shit, everyone on the station is suspicious of him... so he finally manages to escape the station using special Engineering powers, contacts Starfleet, and even Starfleet hates him. Goes to a planet, gets shot with a phaser, and in his dying moment sees the real O'Brian and with his last words, tells him to please take care of my wife and child

where are the games?

Computer, deactivate safety protocols

The City on the Edge of Forever was definitely not the best TOS episode.

You should see an interview with him now adays. He's literally gone to the funny farm.

Who is the best and worst character of each show?

Okay. Some people think it is though. That's a major sign that Star Trek is good however. There's plenty of good episodes to choose from.

source?

Those guys were dicks. Sisko asks why they made his crew fear for their lives
"It was just a game, bro!"

They're right here user. Geez

Farscape

>yfw Rygel was literally Space Trump in Kek form.

Mr. Scarran's Wild Ride

go watch Farscape, first season is shit until the end but from there it goes off the rails in the best way

I just wanted Odo to punch that fucker in the face the entire time.

Farscape. Good show.

Farscape was so ahead of it's time

I can't believe the shit they got away with in that show though

You just made me watch The Inner Light. Holy shit, right in the feels.

youtube.com/watch?v=voBxIPyZR5s

This thread has too much personality. All of you humans need to tone it down and act less emotional so the aliens can be interesting.

I'll kill you Berman.

Reminder Voyager had the best ST game

Sorry guys but we need to keep to Gene's vision where all humans are perfect angels who bring culture and enlightenment to those poor nig- I mean, alien species.

Now if you don't mind me, I have an episode to produce featuring Brent Spiner as a dozen different people and Marina Sirtis literally completely naked for the entire episode.

FUCK YES ELITE FORCE

One of the first Multiplayer FPS games I ever played.

Dude, dat Phaser Rifle man... loved vaporizing people with it

Its like poetry.

Torpedo launcher

All knowing
All powerful
Sex Machine
And he knows it.

Which startrek would be best for someone who hasn't really watched them before? Where should I start?

absolutely objectively correct, DS9fags BTFO

Depends user

Are you patient or not patient?

TNG is to go to series for people to start with

Followed by DS9

Followed by TOS

And finally, Voyager. Yes, Voyager is a required watch.

Enterprise on the other hand, is optional. Non-Trekkies won't get the hate about it, but anyone who has invested a lot of time into Star Trek will be offended by the lore that Enterprise fucked up

Go with release order. I thoroughly enjoyed the first season of TOS

TNG. Watch the pilot then a handful of good episodes in seasons 1 and 2 but be aware the first two seasons are kind dumb. Then keep watching from seasons 3 to 6. 7 is when they start running out of ideas.

DS9 is amazing but a lot of its impact comes from just being an alternate perspective on the Trek ideals that TNG brought to the table, so it's best to start with TNG and then move to DS9.

As someone who watched Trek religiously growing up, the lore wasn't even the bad part. The bad part was the shameless recycling of old plotlines, the nonsensical and neverending Temporal Cold War crap, the Xindi arc dragging on too long (it was an interesting idea, but holy hell it did not have the steam to sustain an entire season) and the absolute abortion of a final episode. Compared to all that the lore was trivial.

what the fuck is he doing?

I guess I'm in a feelsy mood because that comic is painfully sad.

He's marking what he wants CGI.

VOY = DS9 > TNG > Reboot > TOS > ENt

>VOY = DS9 > TNG >
>reboot over TOS
No

If you're okay with older TV, then start with TOS. If you're afraid to try older stuff, then watch movies 1-6, then go back and watch the whole show in order.

Movies 1-6 > TOS = Next Gen = DS9 > Movies 7 and 8 > Voyager > Enterprise > Movies 9 and 10 > killing yourself > Nu Trek