If video games are something so big nowdays, how come we don't have "video games laws''?

If video games are something so big nowdays, how come we don't have "video games laws''?

You know, shit like "It's illegal to make false
advertising", "early acess games can't be charged", etc

Other urls found in this thread:

xlance21.imgur.com/
exhentai.org/g/845782/6cbd32c0a7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are irredeemably retarded, but I'll forgive you if you post more tits.

>It's illegal to make false advertising
Then you wouldn't be able to make any kind of advertising ever, no? Or do you think the Axe ads are really working?

>early acess games can't be charged
Why wouldn't they? Not even defending them, but there're no legal reasons behind that, especially if you consider this is supposed to give you access to the full product eventually I know it doesn't, but go defend that in court

Good luck forcing the normalfags that took over to have any sort of standards.

how retarded can you possibly be

>It's illegal to make false advertising
This is a law and they dance around it completely. You ever see the "not actual game footage" during ads? You can put anything on and it won't count as an actual part of the game. Bioshock Infinite did this even after the game was launched.
>early access games can't be charged
You can sell bottled water next to a drinking fountain too. People are retarded with money.
Post more Honkers

Then you wouldn't be able to make any kind of advertising ever, no?

This. Don't pretend like this shit is anything new, OP.

Those buns aren't lop-sided enough and the patty isn't burned yet undercooked.
2/10 still false advertising

yeah, but it works different with food
you can buy like one big mac a day and they will always come different

but if you buy the same game countless times it's always the same

you can't put video games into 'changes with place and time' club

Blame American standards on that. In Japan Big Macs actually look as advertised when you buy them.

There are though, kind of. There's the ESRB and PEGI rating system in America and Europe, respectively.

>Holy shit! Two burgers!

If there has to be a video game law of any sort it should revolve around Micro-transactions.

More specifically setting a limit on how much you can spend before you have everything you need. The last thing we need are politicians comparing video games to gambling because some smart ass kid nicked his parents credit card and spend $100,000 on some Clash of Clans clone.

The FTC already has regulatory laws against false advertisement. Undisclosed stealth marketing like you see all over Cred Forums is also illegal and has started to receive some pushback since 2010.

The ESRB is not a regulatory body though. It's an entirely industry run organization that provides the illusion of regulation to keep some congressman's bored wife off the industry's back. PEGI and that shitshow run by the Aussies are different altogether.

American politicians hate regulating big business, because we've taken capitalism to the degree of a religion in this country. And a lot of these game companies are big business themselves, or are at least in league with big business just by making games for Microsoft and Sony consoles or for phones either made and sold by Apple or running a Google-developed operating system on hardware from another big company.

Because American consumers hate having things in their favor for some reason.

They prefer the "higher ground" they think they're on when they suck the cock of a shady developer.

Shut the FUCK up and post more Honkers

uhh!

Those sound like things that would protect the consumer. America prefers to protect the corporations.

hot anymore?

>big tits
>no big areola to match

Shut up and post more Honktits

Lots of food shown on commercials is flat out inedible.

What are you sterile? You dont like big mommy nipples?
I hate this faggot board more everyday.
Buncha slack jawed faggots

kill your self granny fucker

Can you please post more Honoka/Marie?
I need it now.

Where are my damn sand dollars?!?!

HNNNNGGGGG

ATTACK ON TITAN

xlance21.imgur.com/

roll it back into the sea

Memes aside, are the mini-games any fun?
I don't really care about boob but it looked like fun in the trailer

I want to impregnate Honoka

I don't actually have anything creative to say

More thick doa

not fun enough to buy the game just for the mini games
i kinda enjoy the pool hopping one

Because there are already consumer protection laws, they don't need to be specific about videogames. Also because nobody ever bothers suing.

>he doesn't want to honk Honkers' honkers

I want to be Honoka and get impregnated

OP the type o nigga to call a kickstarter that released the product as advertised but was ultimately a disappointment a "scam"

Laissez Faire mother fucker.

Why the fuck do you lib cuck wants big brother being involved with everything? Just let the free market solve its own shit. As much as I want the government to fuck EA's shit up, it is best not to open that can of worms.

>MOU IKKAI

>only two pics of Marie

I want her to breastfeed me

exhentai.org/g/845782/6cbd32c0a7/

can I get this but with only the tits changed

>Just let the free market solve its own shit.
Because that worked out so well in 08, right?

Kill yourself.

more fat girls please

Get in line