Post your dream fighting that is never gonna happen

Been thinking about this the other day and holy shit, Garou vs Street fighter would make so much sense, just think of all the possible characters interactions

>Rock vs Ryu
>Terry vs Ken
>Kain vs Bison
>Grant vs Akuma
>Marco vs Sagat
>Hokutomaru vs Ibuki
>Freeman vs Juri
>B.Jenet vs Cammy
> Kim brothers vs Yun & yang
>Tizoc vs Zangief
>Kevin vs Guile
>Gato vs Gen
>Hotaru vs Chun li or Sakura

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tow8HNJqbko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Tow8HNJqbko

I want the following: Primal Rage vs Anything.

I just want more Primal Rage.

I'd let Ono shove his Blanka figure all the way up my ass if it meant we'd get any good SF crossover games. Literally anything. Just make a good roster, nothing close to the shit show that is SFV.

Angel vs Laura

I want a Marvel vs DC made by Capcom
and a companion DC vs Marvel game by Neatherrealm could be mediocre

Not really a fighting game but pic related, either that or Sonic the Fighters

A lot of people have wanted this for a long time, Yoshinori Ono said he wants to do it too

>>B.Jenet vs Cammy
How can you fuck up so much to not put B. Janet against B.B. Hood?

ArcSys-developed Nippon Ichi fighter with like 2-3 reps from each Disgaea game and 1-2 reps from every other NIS game. Make it flashy as shit but also very deep when put into the right hands.
Putting that aside, I dunno what other franchises/companies could crossover with Capcom

Only if Capcom has full reign on how Nintendo characters are presented.

How. Most nintendo characters are about 3ft tall

New Jojo fighter by Arcsys with Xrd visuals.

Or maybe Saint Seiya.

Only got to wait 4 years for it I bet...

Marvel by ASW is a personal dream. That and Fire Emblem by French Bread.

I hope it's a 3D fighter. Been wanting to see their take on it.

If it's put in the right hands it can happen, if Tekken could have Gon that one time, then we can have Akuma Shun Goku Satsu the fuck out of Kirby

>Street fighter

Sega vs Capcom

Ever play Primal Rage 2 at GGA?

Dragon Ball Z by ASW that's not on a fucking handheld

Dark fucking vampire fucking stalker fucking savior

Jedah can stay home

yo this art style looks real cool. has a very 70s look to it.

psychic force 3
techromancer 2
powerstone 3
windjammers 2

Never going to happen again
>sfxt failed
>bamco just gave up on txsf and slapped akuma on t7 instead
>no company wants to balance a clusterfuck, even sfxt is the proof for it

No.
Capcom would butcher it and you'd be crying about it.
It's best to let DS rest and be remember fondly.

SFxT failing was Capcom's fault, while I don't think they're taking a shot at a crossover unless they think they absolutely have to, I can see another company making none of the mistakes SFxT did and giving us a good crossover in a few years.

also TxSF isn't canceled yet as far as we know

Except capcom did the exact shit of LET'S ATTRACT CASUALS on sf5 and none of them doesn't understand that shitters can't function on a 1v1 setting because they have nothing to blame other than the lack of skill they have

I want this game to be remade/continued with the same platform style and game play with maybe new mechanics.

Definitely one of my all time favorite side scroll platform games along with the series.

Sammy vs Capcom was going to exist, but then got the kibosh put on it by Sega after the merger.

Put Starfire in a fightan game

>wanting anything from modern Capcom

Soulcalibur 6

You. I like you.

A modern footsies fighter that's not slow as molasses

Starfire is DC.
There's a decent chance she'll make the cut for Injustice 2.

Senran Kagura 3 on 3 2D fighter done by ASW featuring the entire roster of Estival Versus.

This I can get behind

tvc2

These game looked cool and was fun to mess around with the characters. Not very deep tho. The character intros were nice.

They wanted to make it very clear that you're supposed to play him naked

A new Darkstalkers game outsourced to Arc System Works made in the same visual style as Xrd.
If Capcom ever did want to make a good Darkstalkers game they would really have to go back to their roots and see why people loved their fighting gaems in the first place. Something which they've proved themselves incapable.

fuck off OP

saw the icon and my heart dropped.

you can't do that.

I'm still mad about that April Fool's joke.

Footsies are in a lot of anime fighters as much as people want to say otherwise, look at any high level match of GG Xrd and you'll see

Garou's roster is tiny though. KOF or the entire Fatal Fury series is a better option.

We all are

20 something is a good amount for an experimental games as a garou vs sf

Marvel vs Capcom vs DC

Nintendo Vs Disney would be cool

I want a new Doujin Crossover fightan

It's been over a Decade since EF0

Excellent taste

Why the fuck just one segment of the Garou Densetsu frachise? Company crossovers are never just 20 characters only. Now if you threw in the entire franchise, you could have access to Blue Mary, Xiang Fei, and Mai Shiranui, on top of Jenet and Hotaru for woman on woman action, for starters. Also Rock ain't even on Ryu's level. Andy's a more serious guy that'd fit being against Ryu than Terry is, even though Terry is considered to be the #1 main character of the franchise.

I mean you said Garou, even though you meant MotW, limiting to just 10 characters on SNK's side, and then you go ahead and allow Capcom to have access to many times more than that with its SF set. It was retarded just looking at it that way. If you're going to limit like that on one side, you should have done so on the other side like "durr GAROU vs SF3!!!" or something. But even then it'd be a small ass roster.

Samurai Pizza Cats Tournament Fighter

If TvC2 ever does happen, I thnk it's a lot mor elikely that Pizza Cats characters would make it in. I know they tried for TvC1 and couldn't come to an agreement, but at that time it was still a dormant IP that hadn't been touched in ages. But then suddenly in 2102 it became commercially active again with DVD releases, an official book, new toys, official online streaming deals, and it's showing no sign of letting up as there are still more toys scheduled for next year and even a localization of the aforementioned book coming,

>Shantae
I swear, her fans just get more and more obnoxious. And to think that I was about to commend this for having Wonder Red in there.

why it would just be GG with a darkstalkers skin

He might be one of those people that think that the Darkstalkers developers went to ASW and developed GG. Which is absolutely fucking false, I don't know why people keep repeating it.

They are. I like the games and even pitched a lot of money to the kickstarter, but the fans themselves for the most part, especially the licentious ones, are fucking annoying as shit.

a dead or alive game
with all the guys removed
and in their place
all the cute girls from dead fighting games
like lilith and morrigan and that blue slut from dalkstalkers

>They end up making this
>Mega Man gets cut

Man, I don't care if was rather complicated, he was fun

>there will never be an MvC-style game that focuses solely on Capcom
>with the gameplay and artstyle of MvC1
>with all of the characters featured in each MvC and TvC, plus
>Edward Falcon
>Gene
>non-Hunter MH rep
>anything Tech Romancer or Armored Warriors
>Demitri and Jedah
>MegaMan.EXE
>Ken from Street Fighter 2010
etc.

Ah well.

A proper SVC would be cool too; have it be actually finished this time, maybe draw more from series other than KOF and SF (even if those are understandably the focal points), and have it actually play like KOF (teams of three and everything)

Tobal no. 3 with a fully fleshed out dungeon mode plz. Though I'm not sure I trust S-E to make a good action game at this point

>Disney Marvel
>ever letting Capcom hold a license ever again
lmao

I did say "there will never" didn't I?

That's moot anyway since what I proposed only had Capcom properties.

Oh for christ's sake. Eat a fucking dick.

Shantae is awesome. If you don't like her you don't have to play her games. Just shut the fuck up and keep scrolling. She ain't going anywhere and neither are her fans so you might as well stop complaining.

I don't have a problem with the games, they seem fine as far as I can tell. I just find many (not all) fans to be annoying and often ignorant (e.g. putting her in a group of Nintendo characters for whatever reason)

Sure, it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but it still makes me facepalm. If you're a decent fan, fine, but there honestly seems to me to be a disproportionate amount of not-so-decent fans.