LEEEEEOOONN HEEEEEEEEELLLPPP

Not another fucking Resident evil thread
oh yes another fucking Resident evil thread

Connolly posting, Officer Lovely's and No way fags authorised.

Ignore Wesker posts.

Do not reply to Wesker posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j1-zO0UX604
youtu.be/g5lkah6o6I0
youtu.be/B_pi376qR4I
youtube.com/watch?v=n_2j-ZcdHWw
youtube.com/watch?v=JXEfSNg2U9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=VS8UG5avw2M
youtube.com/watch?v=3LX_nCYyrx0
drive.google.com/open?id=0B8_YGUZasFM5S1pSMENLU2VTQUU
mega.nz/#!t1lwGRzQ!j6TB_vU7zI6q_KrlZiO2n70Xihu4XvsToK1Z9d9E_qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UN FORASTERO

MORIR ES VIVIR
MORIR ES VIVIR
MORIR ES VIVIR

Massive fucking tits.

I only come here for Ashley.

No way fag

pic related is the worst character in this franchise

you cannot refute this

Just how saturated was Jill after Wesker was done with her

I'm tempted to say yes

But then I remember that Sheva exists

>This key is now useless. Throw it away?

>No

Jill is still pure, fag.

You are in luck friend

Kek

Aw yea
Anotha RE4 thread

Well user, you're Wong

>took nemesis tentacle in re3
>pure

Anyone know where there is high-res character art for the ps1 RE games? I love that era of Capcom art.

>Enemies in RE4 speak Spic Spanish and not actual Spanish
>literally just yell THERE HE IS THERE in English

why

that doesn't count

Is he "Our Gun?"

>tfw the George A Romero script for his Resident Evil movie had Jill and Chris as a married couple and Chris was native american with spirit powers

Yikes.

More people speak Latin American Spanish

Whats the difference between normal spanish and spic spanish, you mean latin spanish and spain spanish?

you know, this series doesn't have a good track record for non-Japanese language

Plagas

>RE4 and onward don't use the real gun names anymore

Go to fucking /vg/

I want to flood Ashley's fertile womb.

leon's arm is drawn kinda wonky, but I love it.

This is the MVC2 art I believe

>literal balloon tits
kek

DETRÁS DE TI, IMBÉCIL

TOTAL
WORLD
HUE

Hey fuck you pardna! Sheva has good moves and Ashley does nothing but look fuggable

In the interest of getting anons to try something new; threadly reminder to:

Try Resident Evil: Dead aim OP, it gets a bad rap but is short, ambient and can really be spooky as fuck on a dark ship out at sea with nothing but the night wind, groaning boat steel and top-tier zombie moans in the distant.

It also has some of the very best unusual, ambient music, best save theme and possibly one of the best intros ever made. Please take a look and listen:

youtu.be/j1-zO0UX604 [Open]

youtu.be/g5lkah6o6I0 [Open]

youtu.be/B_pi376qR4I [Open]

You wont be disappoint

that's why ashley's more believable as a female protagonist.

Clock Tower needs to come back.

Did they ever, it was always handgun, shotgun, magnum as far as I remember

Doesn't RE5 have a mix? Then RE6 went full fictional guns with weird parts.

gun names being copyrighted is retarded

Moira is _____!

I remember playing the game some time ago and it did fucking spook me. I'll have to give it another chance someday. This also reminds me that I never actually finished Survivor either.

You remember wrong, they used the actual names of the guns in the earlier titles.

>play dead rising remaster
>there is a store named Jill's sandwiches
Capcom used to be so fun

>>Vg

spoilers: one of these men is Vincent

Nah her being a cock tease is a different story. Characters from 5,6 like Sheva, Piers, Edge wesker are easily one of the worst.

>Playing Mercs3D as Barry
>melee move called Barry Sandwich

Mercs3D is underrated.

If you CHECK each gun in the earlier RE's, they're all real copyrighted weapons. Leon's still using the same H&K VP70 in RE6, but they changed it to some bullshit name so they wouldn't have to pay no one

Yeah me too. The same with dead aim desu.

The only survivor game that was truely shit was survivor 2.

One sounds more sophisticated while the other sounds trashy as fuck.

Source: Heard both sides of the spectrum

>New trailer for RE animated movie
>No Rebecca anywhere
W O R R Y

>>/conn/

Something about late 90's / early 2000's shitty CGI and weird ass electronic music from Japan that just gets to me.

Filthy!

AM I.... VINCENT?!

>No way, Leon.
>Way.

This fucking game man I swear

That's cool, I've only ever checked items and not weapons, I wonder what I've missed

post yfw this plays immediately after Leon says
>It's up to US to take out Umbrella!
youtube.com/watch?v=n_2j-ZcdHWw

Man, I thought Fong Ling was cute but now that I take a better look at her, she looks really ayy lmaoesque.

Rebecca hasn't been a main in a game since Zero.

W O R R Y

not a real person.

But isn't Leon supposed to fuck Rebecca in the new movie?

>you know, this series doesn't have a good track record for non-Japanese language

Yeah, but it has gotten better over time. I mean, RE1 actually has a fucking Guinness World Record for "Worst Dialogue in a Video Game". And apparently the Japanese audio track was so much worse that Shinji Mikami ordered it to be cut from the Japanese version of the game entirely and just kept the English dialogue in that version.

>Not another fucking Resident evil thread
>oh yes another fucking Resident evil thread
>Connolly posting, Officer Lovely's and No way fags authorised.
> Ignore Wesker posts.
> Do not reply to Wesker posts.
Just go to /vg/ already.

I agree, spain spanish is shit.

part of the reason the English dialogue is so bad is because the voice actors had to over pronounce words in a certain tone so Japs could understand them

Man i know exactly what you mean, the early days of the PS2 captured this spectacularly.
I wonder if any one else knows and feels this? Anons?

youtube.com/watch?v=JXEfSNg2U9Q

Am I a bitch if I play REmake on Easy? First time through, playing Jill.

>game

Is your typewriter out of ribbons?

yes bitch nigga

>Rebecca hasn't gotten a new game where she kicks ass
A N G E R

No, I did. Just beat it for the first time a month or so ago. I play these games for the atmosphere, the feel, the ambiance, the horror. Not so that zombies enemies have 10% more health and take four bullets to kill instead of three.

Oh man that game scared me the fps shooting and bad aiming made shit so tense

Rebecca got a canonical stage play all to herself.

Which "easy" difficulty? Hiking or walking?

I just ordered Revelations 2 for co op since it was cheap
How is the game? It isnt arriving until tomorrow

Hiking

Who wants to watch a play?

Tfw. I was not impressed at all after scenario a's reflective piano music followed by the poano on the end screen.

MANY CITIZENS DIED user. DIED IN THEIR BARRACADED HOMES WITH THIER FAMALAMS BEING EATEAN ALIVE AS THEY HUGGED EACH OTHER ;_;7

I don't know what's up with all the Ashley threads lately but my boner is satisfied.

>tfw Resident Evil celebrates it's 20th anniversary either this year or next year
>still have my PS2 copy of CVX that is the special limited edition for the 5th anniversary

Where does the time go...

Then no. You're not a bitch. At least, not compared to me. I rage-wimped down from hiking to walking.

Poor brad...

for the love of God tell me there's a .webm

Big titties float in water you dongus.

Obviously the re-realease of 4 resident evil, innit?

Pretty much everything Dreamcast, last couple years of PS1 and first few of PS2.

Basically 1998 - 2002.

This is your Ashley Graham tonight.

Yeah shit sux but Jill reminds us in RE3 that it was ALL THEIR FAULT for not standing up to Umbrella.

Seriously, how did Jill turn into the world's biggest self-righteous cunt between RE1 and RE3?

No.

If you picked very easy then yeah you a bitch. But the game is still difficult for first timers on Easy, I'd say. Especially if you've never played this kind of game

Mercs3D is the closest we have and Zero HD.

Frighteningly long torso and downgraded titties begone from this place.

>there are still no mods that give her huge tits
Why does it hurt.
I don't know how to do it myself, or else I would.

Where is my Jill for tonight?

Here.

>STAR survivors warn people about how umbrella is going to fuck the world up if they don't put a stop to it now
>People wipe the warning with there asses
>Town gets overrun with the virus and city gets nuked
>Woooooow

PROTAG POWER RANKINGS

God Tier
>Leon
>Jill

Great Tier
>Claire
>Barry

Good Tier
>everyone else

Boring Tier
>Chris

At least we got her on Resident Evil 5 Mercs reunion.

Prolly right about here when everyone turned their backs.

guys, even if they blew up that mansion, surley all the sourroundimg area would be fucked. Dogs, zombies that had wondered off deep into the forest, not to memtion the dead hikers, who would have been contaigious as fuck being handled by so many people. Was Raccoon doomed anyway?

Does anyone have that gif of the re1 gane from the live action intro ending with Chris shaking his head

>Chris
>boring

>RE1 actually has a fucking Guinness World Record for "Worst Dialogue in a Video Game".
Such bullshit. RE1's dialog and voice acting are terrible, no doubt, but there are so many worse examples, like either House of the Dead 1 or 2.

>NOW YOU WILL SUFFER LIKE G DID?

Here you go

Japan

Wut? She does have huge tits...

I WANT A JILL SANDWICH.

Supervisor Fatcocks Jill when?

are they arguing with Irons over Umbrella and the Mansion, or about how they have to push a fucking statue onto a weighted plate to get to the locker room?

The outbreak was already starting by the time they got back but Irons and Umbrella were constantly working to keep things under wraps.

Even without Birkin going nuts, the city would probably have dealt with an outbreak eventually, but Birkin's actions sped up the process so much that there was no time to really prepare and only Jill and Brad were left in Raccoon City

The zombie turning around to to camera in the original game was so much spookier than REmake.

It's the fucking eyes man.

>Not using the first shotgun fully upgraded and doing FULL DAMAGE from across the room.

Cool fucking poster! Promo art was never the same after 4, remember how abysmal the entire resi 5 marketig was?

That's pretty good Jill too. If only Apocalypse didn't have married Sue to director burst through a window she could have been the protagonist.

Why is Leon's uniform different from everyone else's? Was he SWAT?

Voth is perfection

Who colored this?

Seriously though, how did Wesker even lose to Christ?

Guy's faster than bullets, stronger than human, and has god-like reflex. Yet he still managed to get hit by Christ all the fucking time.

I understand that he might've been overly cocky at first, but after their initial encounters he seemed really desperate to beat Christ, yet still fucked up anyway.

I still don't understand why did he lose. He could've killed Christ like million times before he finished blinking.

>If only Apocalypse didn't have married Sue to director burst through a window she could have been the protagonist.
What are you even saying?

I liked the tv ads with Chris just wondering around or whatever. I like 5's wrasslin combat most.

No. The goofy-looking one-piece suit was probably a prank the RPD were pulling on the rookie, and he was going to get a regular police uniform after his party.

The power of Christ compelled Wesker to throw each and every fight.

Did you watch the movie? Married Sue literally drives through a window out of nowhere to save the day when the movie up until then had pretty good story and atmosphere.

Wesker is a standard villain - powerful but dumb as fuck.

he is trying to bring up some fucking retarded Cred Forums meme like a tool

Nice poster yourself! That must have been made back when they were still planning on Marvin to be a major character.

>that smug irons

the zombie retaining his pupils is something I prefer, at least as far as that scene is concerned. It's a little spookier than the REmake scene, even if the latter looks better.

Darkside Chronicles is a lot of fun but man does the framerate just shit itself at times.

There are files that suggest in order to quell the fears of citizens due to an increase in bizzare homicides, they drafted in a whole new kind of force within the RPD seperate from the standard officers, but not quite anythimg to with its own s.t.a.r.s.
Maybe like a riot uniform

Why is Leon so perfect?

Because RE5 melee is that good.

>How did Wesker even lose to Christ?

gee, I don't know

He's small-time.

He's the perfect male.

I think the insane screen shake is a bigger issue.

Yeah, the thing about Wesker is that he's too fucking obsessed with inmortality and shit, so he doesn't give second thought to his plans, always going directly to the point without thinking about the consecuences or other possibilities.

Lips on or lips off?

ha I don't think I ever saw that version of the cutscene. I kinda like it.

Sure, he's dumb as shit but he did keep ranting on how's he's going to kill Chris, yet kept toying and dealing soft blows to him instead of outright snapping Chris' fucking bones anyway.

He wasn't as powerful as he made out. Superhuman in short bursts, prone to running out of steam.

Also Chris punches like a fucking truck.

He made it himself.

So it's kinda lucky that Racoon City ate shit on his first day else he would have never lived that down.

I hope they give Marvin a bigger role in Remake 2 like they did Richard. Originally, he was supposed accompany Leon all the way through the sewer.

It's a shame how much they had to cut after they scrapped the beta and started over. Originally, you were going to fight Annette.

BERSERKER

>He made it himself.
He... what? I just started RE2 a few weeks ago, I haven't gotten very far. Leon made his own uniform? Source?

Chris is also much, MUCH stronger and faster than a human. Wesker was all cocky and realized chris was about his level of strength even without bullshit mutagens.

I read on the RE wiki that Leon missed out on what was happening in Raccoon City cause he got piss drunk the night before he went into town.

There is no source, I'm lying because I think it's funny.

Yes. He got piss drunk and was late for work on his first day. Then survived and went on to be an agent for the fucking President.

That robs the game of a feeling of tension which is integral to the horror though
Putting it on easy removes the fear of pressing on because you don't know if you have the supplies to make it

Considering how much of a fucking pussy-whipped dweeb he is in RE2, I HIGHLY doubt Leon drinks anything.

He doesn't even smoke. He chews fucking gum.

First day on the job too. Suprised he even made it to work as a SS agent.

Not like anyone was alive to dob him in.

I always took it that the the desease caused all their hair to fall out, like some kind of massive shock as it hits the nervous system. Guess not really tho,

by the way, what the fuck is up with arklay, all these guys livig in one house, pretending to be rich residents, wearing tweed jackets and shit, has like 4 bedrooms way apart from each other and ONE bathroom in the actual mansion itself. People with a 3 bedroom house have more bathrooms than this mansion.

Did it? There was plenty of tension and I died plenty of times. To clarify I played on the "hiking" setting, not "walking", and I understand walking is very easy.

There were plenty of times where I had trouble with the game, this was my first proper fixed angle tank controlling horror game and I didn't want to get overwhelmed.

FREEZE! Put your fat cocks where I can see them!

I won't question Chris absurd physical abilities but in almost every cutscenes with Wesker in RE5 showed Wesker outclassing Chris in almost every way. Even after the serum he's still plenty strong too.

>nobody ever talks about best girl
Why is this?

Its from resident evil 2s intro. The orginal didnt have it.

It makes sense though that zombies would simply end up cheeing through their own face, given they cant feel anything and have a tendancy to champ about the place.

Because no one but you and me played Outbreak.

Were you on the GameFaqs boards back in the day?

Story is that his gf broke up with him and he spent the whole night boozing.

Leon is hungover throughout the entirety of RE2.

youtube.com/watch?v=VS8UG5avw2M

He's got to at least drink after all the shit he's been through, including being unable to ever be with his waifu

WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE SUM FUCK?

>He doesn't even smoke. He chews fucking gum.

He might have quit smoking and used gum as a substitute addiction.

It's all about endurance, bro. Wesker is a one-pump chump, Chris can last the whole night even if his thrusts are only 4/5s as good.

>we'll never get another Resident Evil with Sheva

Just finished Zero

fuck this item

What? I thought he actually showed up but could survive the outbreak.

>survived a zombie outbreak hungover
Can this man get anymore based?

It's canon that he was drunk the night before.
>using smoking as a measurement of being cool
Okay pal.

I don't know why he wants Ada so bad, when Hunnigan even said she'd give him some of that brown booty if he came back.

better than smocking cock, like you do.

Ez Pz

>his gf broke up with him

poor Leon, he's just cursed

Sunglasses at night combined with the serum poisoning him made him sloppy and short-sighted

You should know of the universal rule that villains have to be dumb user, or else the heroes wouldn't win.

Every plan has to backfire and every villainous speech has to give the hero an opening.

I heard Leon survived because he's actually Dante.

Nyet

See, a drunken retard managed to survive in a apocalypse that killed even the best of the best agents.

He was a rough diamond

Leon could have any RE Puss he wanted, apart from maybe Sherry and Valentine, and he spends his time getting cockblocked by some mindfucked asian.

Maybe he's a sub.

Pls no officer. No lewd.

Because he only had 5 MINUTES

Did you also hear the moans of your mum through your bedroom walls last night as I banged her?

If they do release a definitive Raid mode/Mercs sequel, then Rebecca better get some more action

Post characters with their default loadout you want to see return/debut

Freeze! Put your fat cocks where I can see em!
Wow these threads are all over the last few days, calm down boys.

BERSERKER

This.

He has a really bad case of yellow fever

A Blood Diamond you could say.

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK

Why did the fans decide to make Rebecca the resident bukkake girl? So many pictures focus on her eating, drinking or just being splattered with cum.

JOSH STONE

>Maybe he's a sub
Maybe he loves her. He clearly has chosen her as the recipient of his affection. Leon's a real man. He has bitches craving his cock but just turns them down because they're not what HE wants.

Dis someone j-just say blood diamond?!

I don't understand this image

Holy fuck is THIS why leon wont fuck ashley? Has he heard her cry so much that hes annoyed to hell with her and he knows sex is gonna be awful because he cant take it?
I think we finally cracked the code boys.

So do I, but I'd fuck Hunnigan sooner than I'd fuck Ada. Even if Ada in RE4 is fine as all hell.

Any of the brown girls Capcom and their spawns make are good.

Sprocket, Amala, Hunnigan, mmmmmhm.

Short hair, especialy the pixe crop highlight elegant necks and shoulders, it makes for prime LOAD IN FACE aesthetics

[spoilers]jills ass all along[/spoiler]

And chooses to crawl after some ice queen who wouldn't give him the time of day. For YEARS.

How masculine.

I kinda think RE4 messed up Ada's character. In RE2, one reason Leon liked Ada was cause she seemed vulnerable and he wanted to protect her and help her

In RE4, she becomes some super ninja bitch. So, if it's harder to understand why Leon likes Ada so much, it's probably because some of the original motivation for Leon's falling for her is gone.

Hint: youtube.com/watch?v=3LX_nCYyrx0

>Leon's probably had a hangover every time he's been a protagonist in Resi

Corey Heart fan?
It's almost October so there is that ma'am!
Pardna! Sheva is underrated and her moves are awesome.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B8_YGUZasFM5S1pSMENLU2VTQUU

You wouldn't? Jill is still the Master of Unlocking and is best character.

So, what's become of Jill after RE5? Shipped to loony bin due to PTSD? Became Chris' rape-doll at his dungeon?

Hahahaha.. Oh user... :3

me either bro

Memes and jokes aside, Leon turned Ashley down because he was on the job and is a professional. He's not going to bang the boss's daughter, especially when the boss is the president. Plus he loves Ada.

That's who he likes. If that's who you like, that's who you like. He stuck to it and turned down legions of bitches.

Gentlemen, how do I mod Ashley?

I want to get it done so I can share it with everyone already.

The question is: will he ever get together with Ada? Does he even have a chance?

Is RE2 as good as RE1?
Also, is it as confusing or hard as RE1?

I played REmake and loved it. Looking forward to RE2 remake. Never played the original.

RE2 is the best in the franchise

>that gdrive
Nice

Is there literally ANY chance the RE2 Remake won't be an over the shoulder TPS with all horror elements removed? I'm worried, guys.

She's in rehab in some BSAA lab being bored out of her fucking mind.

Totally agree, Spain Spanish is just plain horrible

You guys think I was beating down on Leon, but I'm not. I'm trying to say that throughout the series (haven't played 6 so I don't know) he is seen as awkward, and especially in RE2, uptight and /straightedge/.

Is that a Buckley?

Why were japs so enamored with Leo in the 90's? Gilbert Grape is best young Leo.

Yes, it's not going to be over the shoulder. It'll literally be the same shit with good graphics. Don't worry.

This.

The worst part is that is not even that, Ada doesn't even look asian.

But I do worry, especially since Capcom ditched the traditional style, and especially after 6. All they need to do is use the engine for REmake.

It's not likely and as long as they didn't have RE6's stamina melee system I wouldn't care. I just love whooping on niggas asses in 4,5,and Mercs3D.

>Corey Heart fan?
I was going for a Blues Brothers reference but whatever

I like how both Ada and Claire linger on the L in Leon's name.

"Lllllllleon!"

This.
First of the classic RE one I beat and my favorite.

good luck riding a motorcycle for more than a few minutes without pants

Sunglasses at night but we're all on a mission from God.

Mfw Ada's orginal haircut never returns. Mfw the just stick RE4 ada in the old cocktail dress and call it a day.

Yeah when it's either burn my crotch or get eaten by zombies/nuked, I'll burn my crotch.

I'd like to play through RE2 and 3 a few more times one of these days.

RE1 and 4 are my most-played. I think the best time I was able to get with RE1 was around an hour-and-a-half. I was fucking cruising through, avoiding all enemies and killing bosses in seconds.

RE1, for some reason, is just a really fun game to speed through, though the last time I played it I just did a slow normal play to soak in the fun.

But they were very aware last year that REmake was a massive success. Disnt become like the biggest selling PSN doenload ir something?

Ada's RE2 outfit was her Mercs outfit.

And why the fuck is it retarded? Why wouldn't someone be able to copyright the name of their damn product?

I think the wording was their "best-selling digital game" or something like that. I think steam sales were good as well.

Just makes me hope they don't pull a digital-only with REmake 2.

>when she sees your dick

This. And it was pretty damn sexy.

Never noticed this. Its true.
Leon does the exact same thing for Ada and clare but at the end of thier names
Clairee
Adaa waiit!

i see the president's daughter has been outfitted with... ballistics...

>RE1, for some reason, is just a really fun game to speed through, though the last time I played it I just did a slow normal play to soak in the fun.

For about 3 years, I would beat RE1 on every plane ride I took. Probably played it a good 20-25 times. It's one of those things that never gets old to me.

This scene is not canon ;_;

Ada's shotgun for Separate Ways in RE4 is so damn satisfying to use.

Top notch voice direction.

What's best way to play classic RE in scenario order?

Fuck live actress rebecca was a cutie

>live action rebecca was a mexican or something

>RE0 rebecca was face modelled by a japanese woman

Rebecca international gene pool as fuk

Here is the actress that did the face work for rebecca

I want to know what all those people from RE1 are up to. They're credited only with first names in the credits so they're likely lost to history.

Release order. But if you cant...

Remake
CV

It do, it do

Scenario order not game order nigga.

I want to impregnate the President's daughter

what's wrong with me

The way she pumps it after every shot is so good

"Inzeh"

do it

I want something like a behind the music for live action in games. I'd kill to see Plumbers Don't Wear Ties and Night Trap cast given Night Trap's influence on ESRB.

Rachel foley is best Raid mode gal

EDGY

Damn, Inzeh was kind of a babe.

Where did all these ashleyfags come from?

It's horseshit she wasn't in the 3DS version, but the final fucking boss pre-transformation was.

Would Grandma Rebecca make me cookies?
She looks healthy
Mads Mikkel?
What is this? Hope it's not Chris' DIABEETUS!

Given how well REmake HD sold, they'll probably stick to the classic formula rather than try to make it RE4-6 with an RE2 coat of paint. The only question is whether they'll have a static camera like most of the classic games, or a moving camera like Code: Veronica.

It's a hot submissive blonde with big tits. What's not to like?

Impregnation isn't even a fetish.

It is if she's already pregnant.

>keyboard shortcut for spoilers
>people still mess it up

Is that her now? She still got the look if so.

You mean like a timeline??

In that case

Resident evil 0
Resident evil
Resident evil 3 (first half)
Resident evil 2
Resident evil 3 (second half)
Resident evil survivor
Resident evil: code veronica
Resident evil dead aim
Resident evil 4
Resident evil revelations
Resident evil 5
Resident evil rev 2
Resident evil 6
Residetn evil VII

Better?

I... I was only pretending t-to be retarded.

ctrl + s my nigga

Use this one.

A B Leon&Claire and Jill or Chris first.

That she were son, that she were

Well she prolly looks older now, pick one its all her

Does RE7 really take place after RE6?

Clare A
Leon B

Just Jill

I kinda prefer Claire A/Leon B myself.

Difficult because canon states its a bit of jill AND chris stories that make it up, id still say Jill tho.

Canon is straight up claire a/ leon b. Sherry is only infcted in the events of clsire a/ leon b

Yup thats the word fro cap ca pom

I mean, if it's his first time there's no reason not to play Jill, since she has more amenities to make easing into the game smoother (lockpick, extra item slots).

I still play Jill mainly to hear the barry lines myself. I still haven't triggered the THERE'S A PAAAAGE MISSING scene (featuring Jill and Barry's ace detective work).

How was barry locked in there all that time??

This thread is sorely lacking in Rachel Foley!

Damn, I'd like to slip my M.O. Disk in her.

Master of unlocking my heart.

She could turn my hexagonal crank any day.

I bet she could please my sword with her helmet.

She doesn't have to run all the way to MANS. W. STAIRS, I've got plenty of serum for her.

I'd gladly collect the Sun, Moon, Star, and Wind crests for an opportunity to enter her through the rear.

I got something for her that's itchy and tasty.

I'd give it to her from the cradle to the grave. Wouldn't stop until I was a tired looking, middle-aged man.

I'd spray my VJOLT all over her Plant 42.

Id like fuck her in her vagina if you understand my meaning.

no way fag.

>non-canon panties

>comfy RE4 is back
i dunno why but im lovng it

Mfw i thought white panties were canon, then someone said they were lace all along...

I mean, an actual sequal, i.e. after the events of RE6, not being numbered AFTER RE6 (like how 7 is after 6 numerically)

If she actually was a character other than Revelations Nemesis I'd like her more also that hair in face is retarded but considering Jill in Rev it may be a blessing in disguise.

Bitch scared the fuck out of me when she'd show up.

Yes as in after the event of resident evil 6. After sherry gets jake to help make a cure... Uh.

But aneays yes it is.

They should have made it a news team investigation into the Arklay Mt disappearances.

What the fuck was up with revs retarded hair designs anyway? They seemed to be making a one off point in doing so.

The guy who drew the original sketch

Kek, those fucking panties. Mfw

>WWII tiger tank

I think this is rockfort, and Alfred is more interested in military history than having anything that is actually practical. Thats why the island got taken over so easily probably. Even thiugh it is where HUNK was orginally trained

I'M NOT SQUARE YOU'RE SQUARE! He even calls you little chicken.

Mfw she grew up to be a not so little chicken and i fuckin like it. Age 18-25 foster is best.

There's a movie about how she lives by herself then The Illusive Man aka killer of Curts is trying to fuck her.

I wish they recorded more than 3 lines when Ashley is screaming.
Hearing them over and over again can cause serious brain damage

Foster was always based and she even supported Mel. The Beaver could have been his last movie and I would have been fine with that but I'm glad he's coming back. She's pretty hot lesbian granny too.

Something about his face in the original sketch had way more charm than this.

What if after the kidnapping she started training and became a protagonist in her own game?

What difficulty was "like climbing a mountain"?
I beat the game on that with Jill but didn't get anything for beating it on hard so I guess it wasn't hard mode?

Massive fucking ears.

Where was she in 5?

Can you really blame the guy?
Besides, I doubt that he hasn't seen anyone else in between the games, she just takes precedence whenever they meet.

Why can't we get a proper reunion instead of select characters? What if Sheva was so loyal she joined Chris' unit instead of random man Piers? I like these characters and want to see them interact. I haven't played 6, do Leon and Chris actually talk about Claire?

Nope.

Nope on the whole Claire connection? I know everything else is a fools dream but it should happen.

Right, and I agree.

Has there ever been a point to this?

I think Leon is just chasing Ada out of curiosity to know what the fuck happened after he left her in the smelter and who really is she.

If it was for the time they spent on missions, of course not. If it was a few weeks before and after, course not. Hell, a month or two I'd give him.

But this one asian booty he's never tapped has ruled his life for YEARS. Enough time for Ada to die and then get cloned infinity times and die again or whatever the fuck was going on in RE6.

>RE 7 Demo gets updated with "new areas"
>it's literally just 1 room in the attic with another lock you can't open and keys that are worthless

t-thanks capcom

Why didn't you post the weight gain sequence of that picture user?

Has it even hit Xboner yet? I want to try it myself but them throwing out characters and not making it a spin-off that's about a news team investigation in the Arklay Mountains just feels wrong.

>The way the sweater hugs the ass

>Has it even hit Xboner yet?
not sure but I don't think so, it's still PS+ exclusive for now

Not Plus exclusive anymore, any PS4 owner can play it.

BUT WHAT DOES THE FINGER DO

Fuck off, user. This is a decent RE thread.

Anyone else like ORC? I got it cheap and was pleasantly surprised. It still has pretty active multiplayer too.

no bully

Those threads were funny as fuck particularly the go home and be a family man edit.

I'm never touching that one but I picked up Mercs3D and was suprised how FUN it is. Needs a port because they twitch in at far distances but a Mercs and Raid game as suggested with all previous playable characters would be amazing.

anyone know of a mod to use Wesker in the steam version of RE4? in story mode that is.

;_;7

JASON?

I liked Ada a lot in RE2 actually.

In RE4 she was a little annoying but did not detract from the overall experience. Plus she was hot and had a great mercenaries music theme.

In RE6 she fucking sucks. And she's no longer hot in that game, nor does she have a custom mercenaries theme. Sherry and Helena have far better bodies.

JASOOOONNNNN!

>
I love the old concept Resident Evil art.

MIKE NOOOO!

I know this isn't the thread but I love pilots in games and Morpho and Pequod are best. I wish Chris was actually piloted at some point in game.

>マガジンパウチ
>couldn't possibly fit a single マガジン

>you'll go to that good bar

Still have my copy of Dead Aim along with the light guns. I was gonna sell them in a bundle at my local game store. After seeing this post, I might just play it again. Thanks, you just saved me from selling away a gem.

mega.nz/#!t1lwGRzQ!j6TB_vU7zI6q_KrlZiO2n70Xihu4XvsToK1Z9d9E_qk
Someone from few threads ago posted this and I want say thanks to him/her. You can only imagine the nostalgia trip I'm having.

If Ada actually let Leon get in there would they be the greatest power couple in history? Their child would rule the Earth.

I played Outbreak and thought it was kinda shit, but looking back at it now, I wish I still had my copy. It's pretty tough to find nowadays, although there is one at a nearby video game store, it's the Greatest Hit's copy.

One of the things that pissed me off was the Hotel level where the fire could infect you.

Nope. In fact, usually the child who comes from wealth squanders that wealth.

WHO

Skullface get out

>funny as fuck
For a preteen memelord, maybe.

Pilot? No, that's Mike the Helicopter.

Which Cherry wud u

Stop whining and download the game from that other post. If you follow the instructions, you will even get into online play.

>I love pilots in game
Eh, only the hippie fucker from BC2 really stood out to me, but every character in singleplayer was really well written.
Hell, even in multiplayer the call-outs and transmissions were perfectly acted.

>tfw just want to play HUNK but you cant import saves in the Steam version of RE4
It wouldn't be so bad if I haven't beaten re4 at least 10 times before on the ps2 version

Officer fatcocks Edition obviously.

Mike uses his extremely fragile helicopter to nudge over a tower full of petrol, one that weighs hundreds of tons and is certainly bolted to the ground, then shoots it and causes a huge explosion. Why do that when he could have just used his guns to shoot the handful plagas soldiers below? Because he's just that good.

Sauce?

Is RE the biggest video game series where almost all the girls are canonically confirmed to be sluts?

JILL
IS
PURE

Jill was WESKER'D

It's SEVEN MINUTES. Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you.

nah, just re-play it later on normal.

>those babes with accents
It's a shame half the game is DLC.

Not that user, but lips on. I personally think the original looks creepier because it's in an unsettling place right between human and zombie

Its hot

Best one here. I wonder why this hairstyle stuck for so long after free? Technically the re did jill in remake and now its the canon haircut... Until 5 came and just fucked shit up.

Yiss!

Shit you got there first

Holy shit, i hope they dont use that DC model anywhere near the REmake 2...

kEK Lads! What if! They add a mode in REmake 2 where an alt for sherry is just straight up thr officer fat cocks model.

Your meant to be rescuing a kid and shit, but the character model is a 25 year old woman busting out her old uniform instead. Clair holding her jand and having to return when she decides to slav squat and shit.

Gold.

a-and user, i a-am not gonna dignify that question with a response!

officer fat cocks is pretty hot in game. Go search for naughty comciz. 80% of the sherry birkin tags for sexi doujins of resident evil 2... i... Honestley dont want to know....

I personally think she looked the best in RE5
But, Jill is the fucking kind of girl that could be wearing anything and be bald or hairy all the way to a fucking afro and still looking amazing

God that would actually be great for rebecca though.

>the whole team go out for regular drinks.
>rebecca although cute, kind and affectionate always dressess out side of work kind of like... A hoe... (Pic related.)
>always gets way more drunk than anyone. Loud as shit
>cries whem she drops her food outside the local night deli.
>leaves with the two young chaps her age who buy her a new one
>they both explode on her face in some shitty apartment obviously

Back to work in cute cloths doing cute shit for the guys in bravo team the vey next day.

Guise come back, we can poost again!

these are some of the only good threads still made here

BUMP, post moar RE ass

i hope we see more fan art of rebecca in her RE Stage appearance

"SHOW US UR BUTT!"

a filthy whore!

i like the foot pic better, what i wouldn't give to rub mine against those soles...

Hully shit!

have RE threads become the very best that Cred Forums has to offer?

Is there meant to be some canon thing that rebecca is part Japanese? They used a japanese star called Ayumi Hamasaki to do her face model work in game. Very specific considering all the other face actors were westerners.

its just the model the refer too, asian is more cute and western is beautiful

Threadly pasta reminder:

When creating The rebecca cowgirl costume, Capcom oddly reused assetts from Jills lower half without shrinking them down to normal size.

You can see this for yourself clearly if you have Resident evil 0HD. Scroll through all if her alt costumes and you will see that Only with the cowgirl costume, Rebecca is carrying way more ass, wider hips and her lower half is thicker in general, oweing to the cut and pasting from Jill, a bigger, thicker older woman.

Sorry about that guise, for your comparison see:

thiiiiiiiccccckkkkkkk

Now compare to this:

i should get around to playing that...

She just aint bruh.... Im sorry....

It was all a mistake... (Tell that to the legion of waifufags that have made thicc cowgirl fanart for the last 14 years)

Just finished Re4. I want more of the same, is 5 worth it or does it play completely differently? I heard its much more actiony.

i cant stand that face when im playing RE0 HD for the first time, have to mod to her OLD face, shit looks lifeless AF

Csn you stand the old gameplay style at all?
Id really recommend REmake HD

wide screen, classic controls only, mountain climbing only. Work for that platinum bruh.

REmake becki face a best. I eonder if they were already ising Hamasaki's likeness at this point?

this battlesuit got me really hard cuz of that cute shiny ass they put on rebecca on purpose

The artist says he prefered it as a sketch as well.

Dont mind old controls, its part of the challenge. Remake it is then, thanks user.

Out of interest how big a change is it from 5 to 4? I don't mind a shitty story I just want fun gameplay and interesting enemies.

She's really just using Leon because things are a lot easier for her when he's around.

Resi 5 compared to 4 is like..

REmake compared to Zero... A group of people far better at it, came up with the design, style gameplay and kino as fuck camera angles, then a new team tried to redo this again, how can it fail right? The hard work is already done.

And yet... Both zero and 5 share the same no risk plan, whilst not having the vision to make it just right.

Other than that 5 had god tier animation and detail for a 2008 game, that thing was magic visually. But the pacing was off, and you always felt like you were not in control of your gun collection the way you were with 4. By the end of 5 i didnt know how i had made it through, tgere felt like tgere was way more i should have done in terms of upgrade.

Rambling on... Basically its very shiny, but unispired. Just look at any of the promo art...

If I make a Resident evil general in VG, will you guys help keep it alive? I've tried many times before but they never stay alive unless I make a post here.

>tfw I've been enjoying 6 since the re-release came out.

I dunno, it just feels more enjoyable to play this time around.

Why not just leave them here if the work?

Whats the deal with vg's anyway? Why do people get mad if RE is just one consistent thread out of like 30??

I'm 22 right now. I was first introduced to RE 1 when is was 9 after we bought a second hand PS1 that came with it (besides a gamboy, we were late to the party with vidya) I remember watching my older borther beat RE1 and not being able to sleep that night because the Tyrant scared me. Fast forward two years later and I finally worked up the courage to beat it myself using the infinite rocket launcher.

Now Resident Evil is one of my favourite franchises and I've played through them all countless times. I felt like I reached a huge goal when I could watch that cutscene of the zombie eating Kenneth without closing my eyes.

>leeeooooooon im hornyyyyyy

60fps?

Yep. Pulled back camera and what I'm guessing are reduced or simplified QTEs as well. It feels a lot nicer to play.

Still has some fucking tedious moments in it, but it doesn't feel nearly as bad as the original release.

yeah, nah

I first saw the box for resident evil 1 on playstation when i was 7... It was around a friends house and was their dads.
We didnt k iw what it was but the box made it looked like it was a generic army man game.
Put it on... Load a save.
Wtf maybe this is a hostage rescue mission?
Walk up stairs.
There is a dude with a green jacket down the hall, he is unarmed.
excuse me... Sir?
Guy is wobbling along, is he okay he looks unwell.
Grabs us and starts biting us again and again and again.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Pic related

>long ashley
>face wrecked

I do not understand fatcock meme

eroquis/butchaU started it first

The only one I don't like is RE5, and that's because of Sheva in singleplayer. Fucking horrendous AI and I shouldn't have to be forced to micromanage her shit.

EROQUIS version is always the best one

I never got this. She was no problem whatsoever for me.

I must've got the shit end of the stick. My playthrough was torturous.

Claire gave me so many boners as a kid and as an adult
>that part where she removes her jacket and runs around in a tight black t shirt
muh DIIIIICK

I always thought Clock Tower was niché.
I had a bootleg copy in japanese when I was a kid, didn't understand it but it made me shit myself.

Give her the rifle and scope sometimes her sight is controlled by an AI after all. Accurate as fuck.

>tfw can't decide on my favorite RE game

Doing it wrong.

>Not filling up her inventory with healing items and/or modded in vest copies so that she can't pick up anything useless

And I did that on 360, mind you. No guns for her, nothing for her except healing items if I could help it. Granted that was on NG+ messarounds after I had already played through with a friend or two and unlocked rad infinite weps. Resi 5 was so good in the gameplay department, I'd go back and play it right now if I could.

>The jacket magically shrinks to fit Sherry.

i liked them both. I was 10. All i knew was the had boobs and butts. My penis wenis. At least sherry grew up with me, ROUND 2.

NITR-073

Its pretty good.

God almighty, Revelations 1 does bad, bad things to muh dick. Capcom knew exactly what they were doing with Jill's outfit and that camera angle.

But user, her face? Her face?!

julia voth was a kid when she moddled that REmake face, if you like her you may need to call hansen

>watch Damnation on tv some day ago
>Leon fucks four Tyrants shit up with some help
Atleast there was Ada and the hottie president

Who the fuck's looking at her face?

DAT ASS

Well, there's always MvC2 Jill, I suppose.

Is there dynamic difficulty present in 4's Professional mode?

How do Herbs work?
Do they eat it?
smoke it?

Just imagine how much she must have squatted over the years. Only 23, Girl takes her vitamins.

I think it works like god hand's where it just sets the sliding difficulty to max all the time.

I always thought it was go in the wound sort of thing like in that one lord of the rings film? Guess not?

My favorite.

They give you bad gas.

Magic Tic-Tacs.

>people relying to this in a serious matter

I understood it, user. It would've been a good pasta.

Mfw when billys haircut is kind of cool.

so long as you are very good looking, 6ft and swole as fuk and can shoot firearms feastonthis!

kek

Obviously, they stick the herbs in their eyes. The resultant blinding pain distracts them from their zombie-inflicted wounds.

>NITR

Fug. Rekt.

tge tattoo that says "mother love" a famous queen song.

Kek. I snorted at that one.

Man ive just been listining to the music in Resident evil 2. Dat main hall... How does someone even come up with this stuff out of thin air? I hope that the REmake 2 boys can keep up.

If you have all the keys in storage or inventory at the end of the game you unlock the chainsaw

i like this design, wish it was in the game.

Honestly, I think Resident Evil might be the only series that no matter what they do, I'll always back it. I even thought ORC was okay. Hell, I really enjoyed 6

REmake > 2 > 3 > CV:X > 1 > Zero

4 > Rev 1 > Rev 2 > 6 > 5

I'll be here all fucking day trying to rank the survival horror and action games together.

Uh... It is user...

how?

d-does this mean g-good, user?

it means your aspect ratio is wrong you fucknig

REmake, 4, 2, 3, Rev 1, 5, 1, Rev 2, CVX, 6, ORC

Fuck man, this is like choosing which of your kids gets shot. They're all good though.

Dunno, i just pre-ordered physical. Mfw i got all the cool ingame print t-shirts for rebecca too!

Maybe... its dlc isint it?

That's the thing. Apart from 5, I enjoy them all. Some are clearly a lot better than others, but none of them are outright bad.

Apart from ORC. I fucking hated that game.

No u. Ii just found that on the internet!

I have absolutely no hype for the Resident Chainsaw Massacre.

no that's the red9

Jesus how can you be that shit

I'm sorry but i fucking spit my drink all over my laptop reading this.

i-im currently on my p-phone. Can someone give me the cliffnotes on the content of this weebum

Calling somebody a dweeb is a great insult

Same. Lord knows I'll probably buy it anyway though because there's jack shit to play right now

I like "goonhead".

best re waifu

If I give my health items to Sheva, what are the chances of her fucking wasting them all?

100%. Don't do that

So sniper rifle, sniper ammo, shit I don't need and fuck all else. Gotcha.

excuse me sir?

Not even best short haired.... And OLD!!!

why is aida a white women in re6?

This.

She's always looked white. I don't care. Dat fucking ass in RE6.

white women a shit

waito piggus

I want some more of this fine ass bitch.

Leon keeps chasing after that demented chink when he could've easily been balls deep in this one. It honestly baffles me.

>expecting secondary characters to return in a new RE game

I know, I know.

"I promise ill tell you everything, once we get there!"

The "ADA/ CLAIREE WAIT!!" From 1998 onwards continues.

>Carlos
>Rebecca
>Sheva
>Ashley
>Josh
>Hunk
>Helena
>all of them gone forever
I hate RE7 so fucking much

You forgot one
Mike

>MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

LEEEEWWWWWWWASSSSS

AADDDAAAAAAAAAAAH

ashley dies: oh.... No.

Wrong, Ashely's panties are white
I know, I checked

Check again in one of the HD texture ports Ashley is wearing a pair of panties that appear white cotton but are in fact half lace at the top, what a slut i love it.

I always wanted a jacket like that

you forgot forest

d'hoho god forest noo

Go to someone who deals in leather jackets, they are not uncommon sheepskin designs.

Will try that thanks mate

You know what they should do? Now that the shitty live-action movies are in their "Final Chapter", simply reboot make a new live-action adaptation which retells RE1 the way it happened - as in giving us the mixture of the Chris/Jill routes.

no more movies. everyone will just nitpick it to death anyway.

So just recreate pic related?

Gosh, nearly 500 posts. RE threads are the fucking best.

when is next thread starting?

No. 500!

Nice

>tfw it was still better and more faithful than Paul W. S. Anderson's script

I just couldn't do it. I dropped the game when I realised what I was in for.

No thanks, 'bro!'

Booting up the new one now.

Kek.