Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_-jyF987MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=27LG7K2T8iM
vocaroo.com/
vocaroo.com/i/s15V7ZIDlvya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Filthy hair

id kiss him

I'd love to sit down and have a beer with George, and talk about MGS3 together.

>reaches conclusion
>backs up with arguments
>every argument
>even ones that make him sound like he's full of shit and he knows it

Anybody else get this feeling?

He's kind of handsome when he wants to be

needs to go workout though

I want this man to be my dad.

I don't like looking at him but beyond that he's cool.

His voice
His opinions

Can get super autistic about optional content.

i.e. he disliked DOOM because it had optional lore that you were never forced into reading.

His MGS3 video is probably one of my favorite videos on the internet as a whole. Made me love my favorite game of all time even more.

youtube.com/watch?v=N_-jyF987MQ

He made a click bait gone home video and a handful of other vids on par with errant signals shit. Sometimes he's good though. Most people are when they talk about stuff they like and in his case that's metal gear

What's wrong with Errant Signal?

I actually completely agree with him on that. Mostly because I played the game exactly like he did.

He said that Blood borne is perhaps the best game he has ever played.

He is literal perfection

Receding hairline.

I don't think I opened up that codex menu once. I dunno I had a blast with the game. It was challenging and fast paced and stylized that I had nonstop fun.

I like his videos, I binged watch a bunch of them at work.

I like his opinions even if I don't agree with all of them, namely when his nitpicks end up overwhelming his overall impression of something.

But then again I do that too

lmao

That means you havent seen what the deep web has to offer ;)

Errant Signal used to be good but then they suddenly started becoming whiny and preachy.

I thought he said pillars of eternity was

I like listening to him but I can understand why people don't

He can be kind of pretentious when he tries to make a point.

His misinterpretation of MGSV was pretty offensive. I like him and his other videos though.

He's completely vacuous with nothing of substance or insight to say on games or gaming.

Have you listened to the talk he gave at a college? Thirty minutes of talking without saying a thing.

He decided to start using his channel to virtue signal and chastise gamers; he turned into a cock.

What did he misinterpret?

No I did not.

I do think it is perhaps the best game I have played this generation though.

Sorry, this post was directed at

Who Ashens?
When is he Cred Forums related?

I love me some George. I disagree with what he said about Doom 2016 though.

The ending.

george post "I fucking love bologna" on twitter if this is you

>Hillary shill

There, there's his fatal flaw.

He got the interpretation just fine unless you don't think that venom snake is kojimas way of acknowledging the players role in the franchise.

Because that wasn't even an interpretation it was basically spelled out for you.

Ist er "unser mann?"

Dark Souls 1 > rest

WTF I hate Superbunnyhop now

No way, prove it's you fag.

>hating americas first queen

I don't support Hillary, I just think Trump is a buffoon.

He looks like my dad and my dad raped my mom and left me as a kid then tried to add me on Facebook after telling me he works for AOL as a customer support agent and he sits around doing nothing while playing shitty Facebook games getting paid less than I do for my job.
So yeah I always hate when Bunny has facecam

Make more inbox videos you cuck.

This

Hey george, I loved your TIE fighter video a lot.

Could you do more like that?

I'd dream of you doing an elite dangerous video but I doubt you've even played that. I think you'd have lots to say about it.

>Look at the mess that we’re in. Look at the mess that we’re in. As far as the cyber, I agree to parts of what Secretary Clinton said, we should be better than anybody else, and perhaps we’re not. I don’t know if we know it was Russia who broke into the DNC.
And I think Secretary Clinton and myself would agree very much, when you look at what ISIS is doing with the internet, they’re beating us at our own game. ISIS. So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a, it is a huge problem. I have a son.
He’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it’s unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it’s hardly do-able. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing, but that’s true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester and certainly cyber is one of them.

What did he mean by this?

Go fick yourself :)

I spend like 1-2 hours on a single level. I don't know what's wrong with me. I want all that shit.

He outright lied in his defense of Gone Home.

However he has also put out some quality, well-researched videos on Japanese gaming industry, specifically Konami and SNK which somewhat makes up for it.

Need proof George. If it's you, I love your shit man.

I haven't watched the gone home video since anything involving that game is aids

What did he say?

I have played Elite Dangerous, though admittedly, not much.

I'm more of a Star Citizen guy, even if I think it stands a huge chance at being a disappointment.

That it was good.

Balding.

Yes, I second this.

What did I say that was a lie?

Does George have an actual trip? or is this guy just LARPing?

He's friends with somebody that I personally know and dislike.

Play some fighting games George.

dreamy eyes

I can make a quick vocaroo right now if you would like to listen to the subtle undertones of my voice.

Do it

I wonder if he regrets this video

youtube.com/watch?v=27LG7K2T8iM

do it

DO it nigger

Prove it by recording this:
"After the end of World War II, the world was split into two -- East and West. This marked the beginning of the era called the Cold War"

vocaroo.com/

I hope this will suffice

Better a fool than a snake.

Hillary supporter

>messing up this bad

God damn it man

It will not

I apologize, I forgot to click "Save"

vocaroo.com/i/s15V7ZIDlvya

am I being rused?

Can someone say "Hey that's a spicy meat-a-ball" using vocaroo and tell me what mic they use.

Trump belongs in the loony bin

but Hillary belongs in the gallows

Oh shit, it is George

I disagree entirely. A snake is a much, much better idea than a fool. Snakes at least know what they're doing.

>virtue signal
hola reddito

10/10

I can't remember if it was in his gone home video or written article, but he claims you need to enable cheats in order to speedrun through Gone Home. In reality it is 100% possible to stumble upon and open the door to the secret room under the staircase without using any cheats whatsoever on your first playthrough.

His entire analysis of Gone Home is a fucking mess, but lying about it just to defend it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Sorry for ever doubting you George

Oh, shit, it is you. I'm sorry that I doubted it - Matt is usually the only person to use a trip.
What's good?

>vocaroo.com/i/s15V7ZIDlvya

>Snakes at least know what they're doing.
Their efficacy is exactly why they're worse.

Trump will bear the chains of checks and balances, Hillary's spent the last 40 years blowing everyone and will have no such problem.

oh it's really him oh wow how amazing
Nice way to spend a tripcode.

>tfw you will never have a voice like that
>you will always be a squeaky voiced beta bitch

So it IS you.

HOLY SHIT!!!

lit

yeah but you're still gay and gone home is not a video game

Anteater Snout

Like George would ever visit a site like this. He probably thinks we are the boogeyman that SJWs claim we are.

>Like George would ever visit a site like this

Your MGS2 video is really good, George.

Why do Scotfags have sexy accents?

OH

FU

CK

not a fan, gives off the same vibe as angry Joe; someone who hasn't bothered with videogames until late gen 6/gen 7. I don't bother with people who call PS1 and PS2 games "retro"

I'm pretty sure he used to openly admit on twitter that he came here. I'm sure stopped after all the stupid gamergate shit.

Wait, is that how people actually pronounce PCucks?

Fucking eceleb board when
Take your circlejerk to twitter

I'm actually in the same thread as George Weidman. This is even better than meeting him at SGC.

Gotta prove it buddy.

But just in case, you should play The Wonderful 101

AHHH SHIT GOT ME

>that manly voice

I thought Cred Forums was only populated with beta virgin geeks who all sound like 12 year olds.

Yes, indeed. Please do.

no, not everyone is like you.

Speaking of, did Cred Forums The Musical happen and I missed it?

Prove it, let us hear your voice :^)

>!!rEkSWzi2+mz

Fuck off pol

You should try stepping out of your echo chamber and see what the community of Cred Forums as a whole is really like.

Do some more Critical Close-ups please. I'd like to see MGS4 or 5, even though there's probably not as much to them compared to the first three games.

Games From My Inbox is pretty fun, too.

He doesn't want to do a video on 4, he's said multiple times that it's a bad game that fails as a narrative. He's already made multiple videos on 5.

What do you even mean?

heh

You have one of those voices that make me hope I never see your face as to not ruin the image my brain has already created off you.

More critical closeups pls. Fuck mgs4/5, do them on other games.

>Huey sympathizer
No thanks.

>e-celeb thread
Remember to report.

Oh shit hi George

I forgot to buy a mic when I built this computer and I've never actually had any reason to buy one

why would you do this to my mother george

I wish I was an eceleb :(

fuck

Likes Siege

Didn't George imply that the Patriots' ideology from MGS2 is essentially what people who disagree with Anita Sarkeesian believe?

That was kinda dumb.

I hate the way he looks away as he talks sometimes.

only good video game critic on youtube but most of his videos are about really boring things

that's what a beta virgin geek from scotland sounds like

What a shitty voice.

Yo George!
How much of a difference the 60FPS patch to hyper light drifter makes? I stopped playing it for that exact same reason

If you're really George, tweet your tripcode.

But I already know it isn't George because
>capital H
It's one word you fag

The way he doesn't like to smile in Japan

WHACK!

He's no where near as smart as he hunks he is and his commentary on games as a whole is kinda fucked.

Him praising Dark Souls for leading you into a certain death trap after its first proper boss fight just made me confused. He also gushed about the level design in DaS when even most of Cred Forums agrees that the later levels in DaS have noteworthy issues.

I mean he's not terrible but he comes up with a ton of shit reasons to praise or detract from a game.

His OCD. WHACK!

Overly verbose fart sniffer who analyzes shit nobody cares about.

wew, it's not him

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the ironic part of this screencap is the imgur filename.

>proof?
oh wait... this is Cred Forums...

have your (you)

Has he ever said why he stopped doing critical close ups?

Weekly videos, reduces the amount of time he can work on in depth videos, plus they don't make much more money and and are more likely to be hit by a copyright strike.

>Notes:
>I love you

His delivery kills me every time.

What a shame. It was a real joy listening to him geek out for 20+ minutes.

Unsubscribed

thanks bro

literally the redlettermedia of video games.

I can't fucking believe this

who