"Hitler" storyline in Battlefield 1

gamespot.com/articles/new-battlefield-1-single-player-campaign-details-e/1100-6443949/

how do they keep getting away with this kind of stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C-vAxVh8ins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Adolf_Hitler
history.com/this-day-in-history/british-soldier-allegedly-spares-the-life-of-an-injured-adolf-hitler
dailymotion.com/video/x25divj_the-world-wars-part-1-trial-by-fire-part-a_news
battlefield.com/games/battlefield-1/singleplayer
youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA
youtu.be/PKVpLL3EJq0
youtube.com/watch?v=upP-QNtrlqU
youtube.com/watch?v=JOTqdFEjGjA
youtube.com/watch?v=GqRwvjj0oOE
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
youtube.com/watch?v=sPyvHnQqgiE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czechoslovak_Legion
youtu.be/ylIt6l3G9vY?t=101
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
youtube.com/watch?v=1hK4Px4O8aE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Getting away with what?

>play as an unnamed messenger in BF1 campaign
>at the end your officer asks for your name
>"Adolf Hitler, sir."

this would actually be pretty funny

which is why i don't buy it. EA is not that creative

He's even teased in the latest trailer, he's supposedly the German soldier spared by the negro, which it did happen irl, but it was a guy named Henry Tandey.

>MFW all those complainers about the dindu inclusion see Hitler made playable

This has been confirmed for ages. Are you people stupid.

>black people in hitlers army

sounds accurate

Playable Hitler makes up for Playable blacks.

link?

youtu.be/C-vAxVh8ins

We wuz Aryans, white boi.

>>at the end your officer asks for your name
>you start cackling maniacally
>dramatic lightning strikes
>IT'S ADOLF HITLER! AHAHAHAHAH
>scare chord plays
fixed

kek

OH
SHIT

Maybe I'm stupid but I didn't see hitler teased at all in this.

Then danger 5 shows up and it becomes a danger 5 game

>implying it is'nt Lawrence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Adolf_Hitler

you realize messengers were common back then right?

>Pilot is British (even though France had the best aces)
>Tank dude is British too
>Rebel fighter is a fucking Bedouin (while Russia aint even in the game)
>Message runner is a Harlem hellnigger

Simply epic

The best part of this is SJWeden leaving out the part where the eternal Anglo fucks over its arab allies and bends over for the big ZOG dick after the war.

So much for muh diversity

I fucking loved that show
The episode where hitler goes to high school was the best

so where's hitler?

there's only one famous German messenger.

>>Tank dude is British too
The country that invented tanks has the tank campaign? Colour me surprised.

The country that invented air forces and using MGs on airplanes (France) doesnt have the air campaign though

Do people really care about this stuff? Why?

At the end.

1:29
1:40

you can see his mustache grow over time

Dapper British pilot is kind of a war-film trope at this point

>Hitler later claimed that he did not wish to serve the Habsburg Empire because of the "mixture of races" in its army.
AYO HOLD UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
THAT WE WUZN'T?????

>Battlefield has a cinematic campaign
>Not just copying Battlefront 2's campaign by having cutscenes between maps

Do casuals and normies really need cinematic campaigns?

I assumed that the Australian would be the runner

history.com/this-day-in-history/british-soldier-allegedly-spares-the-life-of-an-injured-adolf-hitler

I thought they wanted to "break stereotypes" and "show us new things"
Isnt that why they replaced France and Russia with Bedouins and Harlem Nignogs to begin with?

>Tandey died in 1977, childless, at the age of 86
Damn

DId Dice get the inspo for this game from this

dailymotion.com/video/x25divj_the-world-wars-part-1-trial-by-fire-part-a_news

Hate to burst your bubble

>THE RUNNER

>The British Empire intends to open a new front to the war with an unprecedented naval invasion of the Ottoman homeland. The ships gathered for the Gallipoli Landings — the D-Day of World War 1 — carry over half a million men. As an Anzac runner you’ll witness the heat of epic bombardments and a beach landing, as well as covert deliveries of urgent life-or-death messages across the frontline.

battlefield.com/games/battlefield-1/singleplayer

this would make a pretty cool cutscene tbqh

>ANZACs in game

Finally.

that sounds great desu, id want to play as hitler

People love to complain about the amount of blacks in that game, but what bother me the most is the overwhelming focus on Brits.
I mean, okay for the tank crew, but France had the best allied air force in that war and the best allied aces.
Why put another fucking Brit there?

It should have been
-French pilot
-British tank crew
-Russian soldier
-German messenger (Adolf H)

Do you guys remember when this was a joke?

Well, it's not anymore. The fun thing is, if you told someone that this would become common in our society 3 years ago, they would call you insane.

>can't play as T.E.Lawrence
>can't play as Kirk Douglas in Paths of Glory
>can't play as Hitler
intothetrash.gif

>Anzac messenger
>running across the country
>dodging bullets and bombs and tanks to deliver a letter
>learning the meaning of mateship as he watches friends die
>finally gets to the top brass to deliver the message
>"What's all this then? Some Australian soldier's shown up with a letter from the top! Open it up, what's it say?"
>GIT GUD BRITKEKS

this.

Fuck the second season with a rake. It went from being 100% awesome in season 1 to getting a half chuckle every 2 episodes or longer is season 2.

the russia episode and the commericials are the best parts to me. then again I was hoping for more of season 1 but that may have ran it's course. I'm still not sure.

please tell me this isnt real

welcome to the current year

its not

>Do casuals and normies really need cinematic campaigns?
Yes, because if a game doesn't have some sort of narrative at its focus then there apparently isn't any "motivation" to make them play in the first place. Gameplay means nothing to most people for some reason.

I feel like patricia Hernandez is the Allen smithee of kotaku

>ww1
>hitler

Hitler served in the German military during WW1, you dope.

Meant Bavarian army, my bad.

What's your name soldier?

"It's Adolph...Adolph Hitleru"

>cue dark knight music, dramatic thunderstorm.

>not "KISAMA WHAT IS YOUR NAMAE"
>"adorupho hitler-san, desu..."

The runner is the young blue shirted ANZAC in the trailer
Gallipoli is one of the campaigns

That would be fucking amazing.

>He's fast!

You hyped me up for nothing and made me click your article.

Good job there mate, you got a click.

>Say there soldier, what do we have here?
>It's just some landscape paintings sir, something to do during our few spare moments in order to keep my mind sharp and occupied
>Those are quite good, have you considered making it into a career after the war
>They're really not that great
>Nonsense. In fact, there's this great art school in Vienna that I'm sure would be delighted to see those. I'll make sure to put in a good word with the dean after we win the war, he owes me one.
>I... thank you sir.
>Think nothing of it... oh, and least I forget, what's your name soldier?
>Hitler, sir. Adolph Hitler

Cue "It's In The Way That You Use It"

Season 2 wasn't that great but that episode was GOAT

battlefield 1943 and 2 are free now, yes? do people still play them, any good mods outside of project reality?

>history is being changed by nu males, hipsters, and sjws and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop this
>tfw link related explains exactly how the fuck we got here

Russia is fucking genius man

youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA

/his/ came up with a ww1 video game where at the end its revealed you're hitler all along, ill see if i can find it

That would have made up for every other thing in the game. If it portrays him as a sympathetic figure the entire campaign and only reveals his identity at the end, I expect at least a class 2 shitstorm.

Unfortunately that's not happening and the runner is Prozac.

the country that invented forward shooting and flying planes is germany

>what if WE were the real untermenschen?

found it

He cut the mustache that way because full mustaches would interfere with the seal on gas masks. That style of facial hair, along with wrist watches, were two of the popular indicators of WW1 veterans for decades.

I always wanted to write a story like that.
It wouldnt be hitler per se, but basically the same shit

>Soldier, the war is over. What will you do now? Will you continue to paint?
>No, but I have this great book idea.
>CAMERA ZOOMS IN ON FACE
>A TRIMMED MUSTACHE GROWS ABOVE HIS UPPER LIP
>CUE CREDITS

>Hitler showing up in a single scene makes up for the rest of their history rewriting bullshit

no

1942 is free and people still play. not sure about 2. the best mod I tried for 1942 is forgotten hope secret weapon

>Battlefield 1
>main character is Jamal Freeman of the Harlem Hellfighters
>he's so black he's purple
>the germans end up gassing him and his squad
>the gas has a weird effect on his skin, his massive amounts of melanin causes a chemical reaction where his skin becomes bleach white and most of his hair falls out
>he passes out from the gas
>he wakes up weeks later in the hospital, his skin is white, and the only thing left is a thin toothbrush mustache

I am now imagining literally anything and everyone turning into hitler.

Lets talk about "that" game and what would it be like.

>no Russian
>no French
>USA is in it

EA in charge of history.

>EA

I'm blaming Dice here. The Swedes are shit people.

Could just be about the Arab Revolts, but no, got to be about America & Germany again

>Russia did nothing in WW1
>France did nothing in WW1
>USA won WW1 as soon as they entered the war

hmmmmm

Sounds like a Danger 5 episode, like everyone is falling ill to a new plague "hitleritis" where they literally become hitler.

Also
>three brits as campaign characters

They could easily had made a French or Russian pilot but nope, better stick with the stereotype

>new gas starts turning people into Hitlers
>soon there are thousands, and eventually millions of Hitlers
>every country ends the war to deal with the problem
>negotiations begin to set aside a land for all the Hitlers
>negotiations quickly fall part
>a new war begins over the needs to acquire land for each nation's ever growing Hitler population
>eventually one brave Jewish man comes forth with "A Final Solution for the Hitler Problem"

What?

That was WWII, dumbass. And they didn't bend over, they were bending over the jews for basically saying they didn't like being treated like filthy colonist refugees.

Where's all the black guys again, Cred Forums? I thought this game was trying to re-write history, right Cred Forums?

its basically a typical WWII game but with WWI vehicles and weapons

>go to the bookstore to add more books to my hundreds I already have
>look at the the teen section because there's sometimes gold there
> o look ww2 book, might be good?

>"The allies are losing the war and must turn to their ultimate task force. A group of teenage girls who are sent into the front lines of france and begin to lead the war against hitler."

>what the fuck.jpg

What a fucking joke.

He's talking about the agreement where the allies said if the arabs rebelled they would get their own country.

meanwhile in secret agreed with France to split up west middle east into their own colonies. Basically all the problems in the middle wast can be traced back to the agreement.

>A group of teenage girls who are sent into the front lines of france and begin to lead the war against hitler."
In reality it was Germany with the badass teenage girls leading the war for Hitler against France.

closest thing I saw was the one where women get drafted into world war II is common as a book.

youtu.be/PKVpLL3EJq0

It's weird how someone can go from painting landscapes to starting a World War.

Really makes you think about the people around you.

The current rash of liberalism is in part due to millennials trying to rebel against their conservative parents.

After a couple generations of SJWs having kids, those kids will see neo-liberalism as lame and rebel in much the same way, and we'll be right back where we started.

>Hitler DLC
i would bought it to be honest

yeah Russia did it, night witches and snipers.Cool stuff but this book was something else.

but this book was talking about how they had replaced most of the men with women and were now winning the war.

Nothing more degenerate than modern YA books.

The best part was he was introduced to the Nazis after the war as part of an intelligence job to spy on them.

Sounds pretty anime.

eh it's not all bad.I really like this book and the sequels, really great world building and the illustrations were top tier.

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>"So you're probably wondering how I got here, huh?"
>"Well, its a long story. Lets take it back to the beginning. DIRECTOR!!!"
>movie rewinds back to when hitler was a baby
>baby hitler even has a baby mustache and throwing dolls into his easy bake oven
>"aww, look at little baby me. . . HEY WAIT A SEC! DIRECTOR, THIS IS TOO FAR BACK! FAST FORWARD A BIT!"
>movie fast forwards to the trenches of Ypres
>"Ah, this is good. Sit back, relax, its going to be a bumpy ride. . . "
>"99 Luftballons" starts playing

>>GIT GUD BRITKEKS
It was worth every hardship.

This is cancer.

>The government of the worlds misinterpret the solution and throw all the Hitlers in Israel

Woah, that's trippy. I meant to say governments of the world.

As long as it's labeled fiction, who cares.

not even a stormfag

just sounds neat

Plot twist

>Hitler is actually a black female

It's like people that go to Cred Forums to troll them / shitpost then get redpilled.

That could actually be a really tasteful plot twist.

Would that be illegal in Germany btw?

>SJWs having kids
lol

Highly illegal.

For you.

>What did you like about this book?
>huuuuuuuuuuuh da pichures........

They expect to see Hitler at the wreckage, brother.

Hitler was an artilleryman.

I thought the German was going to be the fighter pilot. Specifically Baron Von Richthofen.

>AWWWW SHIEET I BET DA JEWS DID DIS

>hypothetical game were you become emphatic to Hitler
>not haram in Deutschland

These are the same people that thing they are responsible for the sins of their grandfathers user, of course it's illegal.

Extremely. One user got tried and convicted (and sent to several years prison) because his neighbors overheard the speakers in his house when the nazi zombies came in and ratted him out.

they are having kids, half white kids but still their kids

So now they wanna be historically accurate?? But I thought this game wasn't mean to be meant historically accurate? All in the name of progressiveness, eh?

i guess you didnt see "guess who is back", check it on netflix

They might be able to get away with it if it's implied to be Hitler.

God that was a good movie. Nothing like road tripping with your best bro hitler, shooting dogs and discovering gangsta rap

can someone remind me how Dice and EA keep getting away with it again ???

>what is the alt-right
it's already in full swing.

>get away

They won't.
1. They're not Sam Hyde.
2. They're the eternal Swedes.
3. Everybody is black.
4. Hitler will reveal his Jewish ancestry.

youtube.com/watch?v=upP-QNtrlqU

Even if it's not the SJWs themselves having the kids, those kids growing up in an SJW-dominated world will naturally want to lash out against it as they get older.

I'd rather be Rommel.
>Taking part in dangerous raids and reconnaissance missions throughout World War I, his men supposedly joked, “Where Rommel is, there is the front.” But all of this fighting, including one 52-hour period in which his unit captured some 9,000 Italian prisoners, came with a price. In September 1914, for example, Rommel charged three French soldiers with a bayonet after running out of ammunition, only to be shot in the thigh so badly that a hole opened up as big as his fist. Three years later in Romania, he lost quite a bit of blood from a bullet to the arm, and he also continuously suffered from stomach ailments, fevers and exhaustion.

is this supposed to take place in finland?

>expecting the average Cred Forumsrigin to know what Alan Smithee was

Amazing idea

Is Battlefield 1 suppose to take place in Europe?

and he still had to put up with hitler's shit

>hey rommel baby I'll get you a lot of tigers for africa over 50, you'll beat back the brits no probs
>sorry man could only get you one
>oh by the way fight to the last man no retreat

As someone who use to be a faggy liberal, and in some ways still is. Let me tell you, degenerate liberalism mostly comes from being in poverty. As long as their is a lower-class in poverty, faggy, degenerate liberals will continue to exist and be spawned. Mainstream games will appeal to liberals but who gives a shit.

It would not be sold, no.
The only Nazi that is even slightly allowed to be talked about is Rommel. And that's mostly because his willingness to disobey Hitler's orders (in regards to sending his men to their deaths rather than retreat, or to execute captured US commandos), and the slight bit of belief that he may have had some part in the July 20 plot. He was also possibly Germany's best military mind. He's still got army bases named after him in Germany, and he is, of course a magnificent bastard.

Fucking kek

nonsense. i grew up poor as fuck and always hated fags like you.

>rommel
>CHARGE!
>mama mia!, sir we have no fuel
>lol thats fine, well take theirs :^)
>rats, we lost again, time to prepare the atlantic wall :^)

If it has Feb 20, then it's a fake.
That's not to imply she hasn't written equally, plausibly schlocky schlock in the past of respective rhetoric.

>ULTIMATE TASK FORCE
>girls, not women, girls

Hell, if you are that shit at writing you could atleast make them mutant, cyborg or something like psychic girls for being the ultimate task force

>yeah Russia did it, night witches and snipers.Cool stuff
That's nothing. A russian woman, named Maria Bochkareva, who had served in the army during WWI, when she was found out the Russians sent her back, and eventually she became an NCO and got her own command. It was called the 1st Russian Women's Battalion of Death.

>Called into action against the Germans during the Kerensky Offensive, they were assigned to the 525th Kiuruk-Darinski Regiment and occupied a trench near Smorgon. Ordered to go over the top, the soldiers of the war weary men's battalions hesitated. The women, however, decided to go with or without them. Eventually they pushed past three trenches into German territory, where soldiers discovered a stash of vodka, which the women tried to break before they could be drunk. In his report, the commander of the regiment praised the women's battalion's initiative and courage. However, relief units never arrived and they were eventually forced to retreat, losing all the ground gained in the offensive.

>The 1st Russian Women's Battalion of Death, commanded by Bochkareva, was still at the front after the revolution, but disbanded shortly after as a result of increasing hostility from male troops who resented female volunteers for preventing them from retreating many times over.

You must realize your personal experience doesn't speak for a majority. Poverty drives people into the arms of the type of exploitable liberalism that is the dark side of the compassionate ideals many have. Honestly though we're just in a cultural phase with the hypersensitivity, just as with violence in movies and games. Eventually people are going to lose interest and move on to more important shit

But not "messengers"

This. We are a simple folk doing honest jobs for honest coin

>hitlers army

>Sam Hyde
Aside from being mega retarded the dude gets caught by virtually everybody whenever it actually matters.

Because Cred Forums now shares an audience with Cred Forums and Stormfront, so now people on Cred Forums are being completely unironic when they say Hitler was right and should have won World War 2.

>pol/ and Stormfront
didn't realize they were different entities

Yeah but at least Hitler had the decency to kill himself after the jokes got stale.

cap this, I'm calling it now

>Hitler level starts with your character drawing a beautiful landscape on some worn paper
>your characters looks up and the landscape is full of dead people and blown up war machinery
>"Lance Corporal!"
>you turn your head over and some evil nazi guy gives you some papers
>"get this to the front ASAP!"
>your mission is mostly driving / running / sneaking
>you can't really kill anyone
>people dying around you left and right
>finally reach the HQ
>just as you give the papers to the evil nazis guys it blowns up in your face
>your ears are ringing and you can barely drag yourself out of the crater
>enemy soldiers running by you but didn't notice you are still alive
>a NIGGER JEW enemy soldier finds you, hesitates for a while then lets you go
>later you wake up in a friendly makeshift hospital
>the hot nurse tells you you are gonna be alright and casually ask you about your name
>"Adolf"
>screen turns black.
GOTY 2016

He realized that he couldn't come up with anything better and left the world at his peak

Some people made bad career choices. Our good man Adolf wasn't one of them.

>Basically all the problems in the middle wast can be traced back to the agreement.
No, all the middle-east can be traced back to the Ottoman's not brutally raping and stringing up Wahhab and all of his followers. The Turks made a fatal mistake not depopulating the center of the peninsula, Arabs are so shit even Muhammad had nothing good to say about them.

>Air campaign won't have you or your wing man as Lord Flashheart

If that was a manga and it was 2009 Cred Forums would be all over that, this place has changed for the absolute worst.

First all you faggots want to play as Hitler in every game possible, via mods or "god I hope Civ Vi has Hitler in it"

then this garbage happends and you're all butthurt "how can they keep getting away with this"

>caring about a battlefield singleplayer campaign

Its amazing how the most competent Muslims are the ones furthest from Arabia, see the turks and east asians.

>a shitty game in a series of shitty games is an attempt a revising history
>neo-liberalism

you do realize that image is a mockery made by Cred Forums right?

Sounds awesome

This game has trains? That's pretty cool.
Does it also have airships?

Did you come here to die?

>Nah I cam 'ere yesterdae

...yeah?

The had a full mustache back in the great war

Dude.

99% of all the SJW faggots are from rich upper class and middle class families.

It's all based on rich man's guilt without actually giving up the rich man part.

Can ye pilot it, or does it exist simply to be destroyed by nigerian princes?

>He cut the mustache that way because full mustaches would interfere with the seal on gas masks

Why do people keep perpetuating this sort of bullshit?

It was just a common fashion of mustache in the period.

you can pilot it

youtube.com/watch?v=JOTqdFEjGjA

>hitler was the only runner in the war

If you watch the story trailer, you can see that the normal infantry guy is australian. That's probably your runner.

muh dick
will buy immediately once I fix my dead machine

I LOVE U MUMMY

>Why do people keep perpetuating this sort of bullshit?
Take it up with Alexander Moritz Frey

The last third got really dark though as the intent of the film became obvious.

"They laughed in the beginning last time too."

Make the Legend come back to life

So where was the black boogie man rewriting history all i saw was, brit tank crew, lawrence of arabia, aussie/new zealanders and then 1 black dude at the end.

Russia played an even bigger part in WW2 so this isn't like a WW2 game, I don't know what the fuck it is

Probably DICE will make a scene where Hitler saves a tanned german from mustard gas and offers his precious butt

Yeah with all the complaining Cred Forums's been doing, I was disappointed to only see one black guy. Cred Forums made it sound like 70% of the game would be black.

This is what they meant by alternate history

An alternate history where Hitler becomes tolerant and marries a black woman while practicing Judaism in an Afro-German Utopia

>nazi
>world war 1
Are you fucking serious?

>Just as in MGS3, the plot twist where you've actually been playing as Big Boss the entire time

actually fucking based, also it would kinda set up BF II in a cool way

Why did they remove the extra eye sockets? fucking hell

Not even a Cred Forumstard but that would be a pretty fucking neat twist.

>East and West

>play as an unnamed messenger in BF1 campaign
>>at the end your officer asks to go drink a beer

No.

as someone who has had to keep his facial hair within certain standards for the specific purpose of seal-fitting a gas mask just in case I might need to wear one, I don't find it difficult to believe.

Now if only Cred Forums could follow their fucking leader.

>I wish people with different beliefs would die, they're so intolerant and offensive :^)

In the multiplayer mode

You know, what the series is built off of

I was referring to taking up a decent hobby as a painter, user.

Modern gas masks typically don't have issues with trimmed beards even, the regulations that the US military has regarding facial hair are outdated. Or if you're the conspiracy theorist type, it's to rob you of your proud European heritage.

Masks in WW1 still sealed around the face, a moustache wouldn't be an issue.

The second season was what it was because the dudes making the show burned through every idea they had for season 1.

I wasn't in the military, it was for rig work.

Modern scott packs have a two stage seal; one around the entirety of the face and a tighter one around the mouth and chin. I recall being told specifically to wax up my moustache and curl it in tight so it would fit in a mask one day because there would be an inspection team on site.

Aint that similar to MGSV ending

Hitler admired Lloyd George and said he single-handedly won the first world war.

Based Raymond Asquith campaign when?

stop parroting this crap. games are no longer affected by this law.

That would actually be really neat. I can imagine the tears of all the jew apologists for portraying Hilter as anywhere near human.

Germany finds a way!

>France had the best aces
wut

I would instantly buy season pass after this shit.

>rig work
Have you ever seen anyone go full Byford Dolphin?

But user, Germany STILL censors any things that are related to nazis, including swastikas and such. The new Wolfenstein was censored to hell there.

>that goofy salute
how can you stay mad at him

This shit isn't even original.

Too bad everyone sees this shit coming from a mile away, this isn't original you niggers. People were talking about this the instant WWI was the setting of BF1.

But in multiplayer you can customize your own soldier, so as of the beta they just randomized it. Nothing to be upset over.

This article is surprisingly badly written.

>what is the alt-right
A standard right wing movement?

Isn't it randomized based on your kit, like previous Battlefield games?

>mfw looking that up.
no, that one seems pretty uniquely horrible, but I did almost get cut in half once, and almost had a 5000lb pipe land on me, and come to think of it I got hit fullbody with a few hundred psi of drilling liquid more than once due to driller error.

Wikipedia

Why would Hitler be a runner?

the alt-right is characterized by a younger and more rebellious crowd that is almost as opposed to the neocons as they are the left as a whole, which is to say they're largely rebelling against their parent's generation which they see as the establishment, and slaying the sacred cows of political correctness, diversity and tolerance, which are also seen as immutable to the establishment on both sides.

Hitler a cute. CUTE!

>Why would Hitler be a runner?
blitz skill

This would actually make me buy the game. The beta was pretty disappointing and there's not going to be anything from the Gallipoli campaign which is straight fucking bullshit. But that's to be expected from EA.

So a standard right wing movement

>final mission
>last german push towards ultimate victory
>foiled by jewish consipracy
>watch as your comrades all die and germany loses the war
>last scene is closup on hitler's vengeful eyes

I wish there was a multiplayer mode where its just straight up rounds of attack and defend in a very obvious trench line. Not rush, but just a back and forth, different phases type of mode if anyone gets what i mean. 32 v 32, once you die youre out for the round. Goal is to kill everyone or make it to their trench. If a mode like this is in i will buy this game

Nigga, you know you're Big Boss right from the start

It's on the trailer :^)

>he believes that swedes are capable of making a redpilling game

The only Hitler cameo possible is one where you kill him resulting into the timeline changing.
You will create a world in which people of color make up the majority of people in Europe and the USA. Of course they are also very happy about it and muslim. The world will be perfect.

stop having new and realistic ideas user
they are expensive to implement

but have a token white to prove that its a european war

CUTE!

Australians are confirmed in this. Peter O'Brien pops up twice in the trailer

this trailer is fucking retarded, it depicts WWI as some glorious conflict when in reality it was the most horrifying and inhuman war in history(MAYBE second to WWII)

youtube.com/watch?v=GqRwvjj0oOE

it's from old polish game where you could kick immortal hitler to the ground over and over. i did this shit for hours

>foiled by jewish consipracy
Sure sure

Jewish conspiracy

Not the fact that German troops were tired of fighting, Germany was running low on supply, the people has had enough of the war and America just entered with a fresh army and supply.

But no, you go ahead and blame the Jews

I did not just go "d'aww" at hitler

JEWISH CONSPIRACY

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

>hitler limping across the warzone delivering messages while watching his fellow countrymen get shot and gassed to death
>gets back to the german trenches when suddenly
>"ayyy yo, hol' up white boi this ain't yo neighborhood no mo' this our battlefield now"
>harlem hellfighters collectively shoot and beat hitler to a bloody pile of mush
>this is supposed to be a happy ending

Thanks Sweden.

>not understanding the joke he was making

user, pls.

Tandey was white

I acknowledge your reference

Australia invented the tank fuckface.

EA wouldn't get away with telling the truth about the Germans.

>Hitler gets saved in WW1 by a black american jew
This will be what happens, theyll paint it so fucking badly and hammy that it will just be comical. Cant wait.

not now :^)~

>not "this our Battlefield 1™ now"
You had one job

He meant of allied countries

k then, do you have something to add here? I'm saying the alt right is a rebellion against what's seen as a left wing status quo, which itself became the status quo via the same generational rebellion against the old right wing status quo.

>getting this triggered over a plotline joke about a hollywood videogame

We now return to our regularly scheduled shitposting

>while Russia aint even in the game
The campaign takes place in 1918, Russia had already quit.

wtf i love battlefield now

Someone sounds upset
You can never tell on this website

That's a choice they made
Still doesnt explain while the leader nation of the allies (France) isnt there

Nigger Mein Kampf was the best selling book in Germany when it re-released a few years ago.

Yes I'm adding the fact that there is nothing alterative about the alt-right

wait, is that supposed to be Hitler? What the fuck

If this was in the game i worries buy the fuck out of it.

"Message runner" means "message we, the developpers, want to give to the player beside this character"

This is the message :
Blacks = sandniggers = whites
Women are as strong as men

DICE is a swedish studio

Wait, you can't tell that the mustache is an edit? what the hell

I assumed it was added to draw out the resemblance you twit

>it's standard to oppose and be opposed by the mainstream

tandey was white and he spared hitler because was wounded

France and Russia aren't in the game.

Yeah sure you did
When it comes to the right wing yes

That's a buckin Buckingham for you

True progressiveness coming soon.

that is completely paradoxical. how can it be the norm to be at odds with the norm of your own school of thought

Zimmermann, the Jewish minister of foreign affairs in Germany, sent a telegram to Mexico, asking them to go to war with the US, which hadn't joined the war yet. This telegram was intercepted by the Brits and given to Americans, giving them a reason to go to war against Germany, ensuring the allied victory. The American media also withdrew their support from Germany and gave it to Russia at this time. This happened after the British minister Balfour had met with sir Rotschild, the representative of the World Zionist Congress in the UK, and promised him that the UK will give Jews the land of Palestine after the war is over if Jews can make the US enter the war on the allies' side. But I wouldn't think too much about goy.

Season 2 had some good parts.
Johnny Hitler, MacKenzie the white lion, new pierre, the whole American nightmare part when they go to Russia themepark land.

I think his point is that they should have been, instead of focusing on Brits

>make hitler playable in the campaign
>make sure he is portrayed as the most despicable, hate-spewing coward imaginable

nah brits can stay. its the americans, niggers, turks, and indians who have no need though. britain, australia (or just the commonwealth), france, russia, and germany was all that was needed. maybe italy or serbia.

That would be bretty good. Make you feel for the character, give him emotional scenes and wack out the Hitler card.

He had a full moustache when he was in the army, so really his moustache would scale back instead of him growing a new one

Speaking of which, I know it's not technically part of the war but it'd be cool if the game had a Mexican Revolution DLC, seeing as it revolves in the same time period and the game already has the Mondragón rifle

Because the alt right is nothing but a bunch of fakers
You fucking idiot

The telegram specially asked for Mexico in military Alliance in case America got invovled with the war, Zimmermann was not Jewish, the Kaiser himself was heavily involved and the telegram was not the reason America entred the war

What actually even was the point of zeppelins beside launching gas attacks ( I guess)? Seem like there were retarded idea to deploy on the battlefield due to their huge af size and immobility.

>they could make him a charismatic young man who is deeply broken by the war
>they could combine him showing symptoms of PTSD while at the same time reading the paper/hearing radio broadcasts about troubles at home
>they could portray a troubled but patriotic man who wanted the best for his country
>they could write a likable person with convictions that seemed relatable and easy to justify in the circumstances, even if wrong
>they won't

>BF II
>from WW1 to kuwait war
that's a huge jump

>forge fake telegram
>deliver it to burgers
>instant ally

why is there a muslim woman fighter?

>Gabourey

Because muslim women are real fighters considering the amount of sexist bullshit they have to endure.

Islam is a religion of equality between men and women user

youtube.com/watch?v=sPyvHnQqgiE

well, according to the quran they are, but i'm questioning the decision to have one as a playable character in ww1

Will there be Gurkhas?

''His Battalion was part of the 89th Indian Infantry Brigade of 7th Indian Infantry Division, which was ordered to cross the Irrawaddy River and attack Japanese forces to the north of the road from Prome to Taungup. The Japanese withdrew towards Taungdaw, where Gurung was part of the two companies of the 4th Battalion, 8th Gurkha Rifles, waiting when the Japanese attacked in force in the early morning.[3]
On 12/13 May 1945 at Taungdaw, Burma [now Myanmar], Rifleman Lachhiman Gurung was manning the most forward post of his platoon which bore the brunt of an attack by at least 200 of the Japanese enemy. Twice he hurled back grenades which had fallen on his trench, but the third exploded in his right hand, blowing off his fingers, shattering his arm and severely wounding him in the face, body and right leg. His two comrades were also badly wounded but the rifleman, now alone and disregarding his wounds, loaded and fired his rifle with his left hand for four hours, calmly waiting for each attack which he met with fire at point blank range.
His citation in the London Gazette ends with:
...Of the 87 enemy dead counted in the immediate vicinity of the Company locality, 31 lay in front of this Rifleman's section, the key to the whole position. Had the enemy succeeded in over-running and occupying Rifleman Lachhiman Gurung's trench, the whole of the reverse slope position would have been completely dominated and turned.
This Rifleman, by his magnificent example, so inspired his comrades to resist the enemy to the last, that, although surrounded and cut off for three days and two nights, they held and smashed every attack.
His outstanding gallantry and extreme devotion to duty, in the face of almost overwhelming odds, were the main factors in the defeat of the enemy.[1]
He received his Victoria Cross from the Viceroy of India, Field Marshal Lord Wavell at the Red Fort in Delhi on 19 December 1945.''

that sounds anime as fuck. what's wrong with it?

In WWI? spotting and bombings. Zeppelins were bombing London since around 1915. Gun synchronization gear was just getting started so air battles were really just beginning to happen along with their usual spotting and scouting roles.

>you have lost the war, because we have this Battlefield 1™

really, EA?

>well, according to the quran they are.

>millennials
When this thing became such mainstream?
Nigger unless you have 40 you are all here "millennials"
Give me a fucking break you cant understand simple Wikipedia article

yes

no

yes my friend

Spot the millenial.

>tfw still no game about Czech Legion fucking commies all over Russia

fucking why

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czechoslovak_Legion

quran got a twisted way at looking at equality than.

he's probably right, it's shitty arab culture that all the segregation and need for full body tarps come from. ever heard muslim women say the burqa 'liberates' them? at home, it liberates them from getting groped and perved on by greasy shameless arab men.

k i see the real usage of this new maymay is so hot and greasy

not really

not my fault no one reads the thing

>japanese forces
>ww1

I love everybody complaining about BF1's lack of historical accuracy.

If they made a true WW1 game, with all the shit that came with it, the game would not sell. I guaran-fucking-tee it. There would be thousands of people bitching about how inaccurate everything was and how everything took so long.

It's a Battlefield game first, World War 1 game last.

The subhuman niggers and dune baboons definition of "equality" is that women are simply inferior, and so long as they conform to just making babies and giving the pussy, then they're equal in the home to the man.

Also, that equality lie may very likely have been one of the earlier writings when mohammed the mozlem copy-pasted the nicer parts of the bible in hopes of getting more followers, and before he got buttmad. Newer writings override any older ones when mozlems feel like it.

thats not true equality though. far from it. your forced being a slave in a culture that will treat you like trash if you dear question it. its like slavery.

than why make it in a WW1 setting than?

A Galipolli scenario is all I wished for. Ty.

We already have nazis, why not?

yes, but none of that shitty culture is expressly written in the koran ;^)

you want islam removed from middle eastern baggage, look at chechnya or kazakhstan. hell, look at pre 1970s middle east.

Because if they made another BF3/4 game, they would be accused of not changing enough. By just skinning their existing games, they don't have to change their already in place systems too much and they also get away with "something new" because it looks different.

Because it's something new that no one has seen before (more in theory than in real life though as the game plays much like a WW2 shooter). The Wolfenstein games aren't historically accurate but no one complains about that.
It's fantasy WW1.

Of course not. We have several parodies and descriptions with Hitler today. Even some in positive light. There is no law against that.
We only have one law in regards to our NS past: the law against holocaust-denial.

>conservative parents.
Most parents I meet are diehard lefties.

sounds like a shity excuse. no one gave a shit about WW1 until they said they were making it. the only reason it gets any fame is because the word battlefiled on it.

because the people Wolfenstein never said it was suppose to be taken as real facts unlike battlefield one.

Nah, Oriential Empires already came out.

Exactly. Nobody gave a shit about WW1. Nobody was asking for WW1 so it was a "surprise" and "something new".

I don't think you know how cynical and low effort the games industry can be.

Other way around, buddy. It's the coddled middle class who want to feel like they\re fighting for/against something.

Where have they said BF1 is supposed to be taken as real fact?

It's only illegal to use the swastika and other Nazi symbols in games.

That's it. The laws on vidya games are actually quite sensible, those horrific censor jobs you here about are developers cutting out shit, since games with an 18+ age rating aren't allowed to be displayed in stores and marketed (Billboards, TV ads, etc.) in Germany.

It's all about developers wanting to sell as much shit as possible.

japan did some stuff in ww1, they were fighting the german colonies on the side of the entante

I think we should have carried on the crusades indefinitely.

I have no doubt that the world would be 100% better with no more islam.

>I don't think you know how cynical and low effort the games industry can be.

i know that. they only care about profit and trying to shill games to the most casual of people. the people that dont even play video games and wants games to be movies and VNs because, they are the majority.

most of they money dont even go to the games anymore. they go to marketing and voice acting. its a fucking sad fact.

He's going to be depicted as an african albino lesbian jewish christian muslim buddhist, right?

>He was also possibly Germany's best military mind.

No way man. That honor goes to Manstein

The guy that drew Stopman and that hot ghost rape doujin?

the cucks in Sweden are trying to re.write history with this game.

most people will take it as facts.

Don't you fucking teased me like that boi

If it were a true battlefield game story mode and narratives would be an afterthought. No, they would be ommitted.

If they said it should be taken as real facts then that's stupid, but anyone above a certain age or who's at least somewhat educated should be able to tell fromthe promotional material that they've taken extreme artistic liberties.

German here.
Who's Hitler? Was he some kind of actor in the 40s? I've never heard the name.

>the cucks in Sweden are trying to re.write history with this game.
He says without a hint of irony

Nice conspiracy theory. They are just trying to make money. You do this by writing about America as though it was some great force in WW1 and include shooty bang bang bullet hose weapons.

It was re-released censored and with annotations denouncing everything in the book. It was the "we're not racist, please don't call us Nazis" edition.

>You do this by writing about America as though it was some great force in WW1

i never once said that.

>writing about America as though it was some great force in WW1
But it was.

they are slavish in their dedication to realism in all the promotional material. in one obscure interview they called it an alternate history or something. it's obvious a ton of young people will be getting their first and perhaps only exposure to WW1 from this game and will trust to the accuracy of it. to the impressionable young mind, these things are supposed to be accurate. after all, why would they lie?

please turn out to be true.

>in one obscure interview they called it an alternate history or something.
No they said that the multilayer is mix of all things world war 1

The pilot is Canadian actually

But that's what the game is saying. I refer to "you" as in how you would do something if you wanted to make money like they are doing.

Bullshit, WW1 was mainly about the French.

Why do people back then move so funny? Is it because of the framerate?

>the French
Then why did some Swedes elect the US instead of the French to be in the game?

It sells to Americans who are a very large consumerbase who will buy this game in droves.

that was his job in WWI

>hitler campaign
>german revolution of 1918 flashbacks

They will be included in a DLC.

because for the usa to buy a game they need to be made to fell like MURRICA NUMBA 1 regardless of the time period

It was recorded at a lower framerate and played back at a higher speed.

No they didn't bogan. It was made in Britain with Australia doing a tiny bit of work on the tracks.

I, too, enjoyed Valykarie Chronicles. Now what was that about WW2 again?

Hell, it's about time

Its probably playing as a carrier pigeon, dodging aircraft as you fly across no mans land.

What, really? I was pretty sure all of the history textbooks I've used described him as a "war hero" in Germany.

>Overwhelming focus on Britain.

2/6 at most. Thinks French had best aces kek. Britain's aces were much better on average than the white flag fliers.

>everything points to you playing as hitler
>complete the final mission
>officer asks what the brave young's man is
>character looks directly into the camera and opens his mouth to speak
>Some Folks Were Born by the Fortunate Sons starts playing and the credits roll

I would play that.

>Hitler served in the German military during WW1, you dope.
>Meant Bavarian army, my bad.
wut

Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please.
- Quran 2:223

A male shall inherit twice as much as a female.
- Quran 4:11

Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them.
- Quran 4:34

O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies. That will be better, that they should be known so as not to be annoyed. And Allah is ever forgiving, most merciful.
- Quran 33:59

>You're above even Der Führer, I now hereby award you the title of Groß Führer. You're a true patriot

youtu.be/ylIt6l3G9vY?t=101

>"war hero"
He got wounded in a battle, that's basically automatic "hero" status if you survive. Doesn't mean he saved a dozen men and took down a tank by himself unarmed.

>hitler didn't kill himself, but actually went into hiding
>the grave found contained venom fuhrer

>The laws on vidya games are actually quite sensible

>"Adolf Hitler, sir."
> BF1 theme music starts playing
>fade to black

Holy shit that would be epic!

Message runners was a very dangerous job.

Sure, didn't say any different.
Trench warfare made war in general dangerous in a new and horrible way.

After EA's campaign of hiding behind gays and slapping ethnic and sexual minorities into every game, pulling a stunt like that would rumproast every single lefty fag in the entire gaming community. Shame it'll never happen from a company based in sweden.

For some reason the A-team theme played in my head instead

>post your face when you realize ww1 is a prequel to ww2
>Brit soldier spares Hitler in ww1
>because of this choice, ww2 happened
>dice pulls a bioware like bf4 and gives you choices at the end to spare hitler or not giving you a different ending
>it's the reason why the marketing keeps emphasizing "alt history", its not because of all the other inaccuracies but only because of this dumb plot thing.
It's like some cliche bad comic book story, only it happened in real life.

Will Hitler be black, though?

People who want a single player campagin in dudebro shooters are fucking stupid

Oh god imagine if that was true!

>Harvest scrap on the battlefield to create crazy nets/claws/grabbing hands stuck onto biplanes.
>Mad scramble as 4 players fly around trying to catch the 5th player (as the pigeon).
>End up missing and netting another plane/cutting off their wings and leaving them to spiral into the ground.
>Finally catch the pigeon, vibration from you engine shakes your rickety machine apart and you plummet to the ground.

Is that a bad thing?
I mean he's fucking anonymous back then

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

not everything, just games and stuff with obvious political statements

if it's a historical movie or satire it's absolutely okay and nobody gives a fuck

we had a movie last year or so that had Hitler just kinda wake up somewhere in Berlin in modern age and trying to deal with modern shit like the Internet

according to krauts
movies are art. they are protected under freedom of speech
video games are toys. even sex toys cant make reference to nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=1hK4Px4O8aE

have fun import uncut shit with your tax rate, kraut.

>if it's a historical movie

That just HAPPENS to have to emphasize on how germans were the empire of evil satans whose corrupt civilian cities the americans were kind and gracious enough to firebomb into oblivion and forcibly starve hundreds of thousands more to death while extorting sex and humiliating them, and how the holocaust totally happened and six gorillion gazillion googleplexillion kind, pure hearted jews (and NOBODY ELSE, oy vey goyim get it through yer thick subhuman skull!) were subjected to all manner of torture and genocide.

>or satire

It's totally fine to make fun of the germans, their culture, their history and their 'race.' After all, there are no germans! Just spawns of satan that should know better than to reproduce. Better to just spend hours on end working to make sure the NEW germans will be the PROPER model citizens in this new utopian era!

Looks worse than infinite warfare.

It's called It Ain't Me by Sissie Arh, dumbass.

what the fuck book they like in germany then? Hitler is the most imaginative guy that sorry nation has ever produced.

>Its amazing how the most competent Muslims are the ones furthest from Arabia
Turks literally did nothing except inherit everything arabs conquered before them.

Kek, we gave the germans democracy and capitalism, getting fucked for a chocolate bar is well worth that. Plus, the huns bombed civilians first.

>east asians
east asians muslims are just as incompetent

How fucking uninformed are you? In Germany if you even say the word "Nazi" in public they'll haul your ass off to the PC gulag. Funny how they've basically become a new regime by trying to prevent another regime from rising.

Unless you use it as an insult

What if Hitler was a furry?

>next round of dlc
>alternate timeline
>YOU MUST KILL HITLER IN WW1
>finally get to hitler
>"you're LITERALLY TRUMP!"
>muslim buddy shows up next to you
>hey, let's take him down together!
>they high five, their rainbow and crescent wristbands bump
>you can't stop me, you're low ener-
>two rainbow bullets hit Literally Hitler in the head
>yay, now we can enjoy a bright new future with no walls or Racism™!

You know they would actually consider this at a DICE staff meeting after doing their yoga meditation (since not everyone is thin privileged and can't stretch), and after watching this week's favorite BLACKED clip as voted on by staff earlier in the week.

It's over lads, BF1 confirmed GOTY.

Nice buttpain
Still doesnt change the fact that France had the first air force, invented aerial warfare and had the top allied aces in WW1
The "British = good pilots" stereotype mostly stems from WW2, even though unfortunatly some uneducated retards apply it to WW1

i'd pay money to see it

Cred Forumstards BTFO

Moral relativism is babby's first redpill. It's the go-to philosophy for basically every teenager who's ever lived.

You are not unique. You are not edgy. You are not cool. You are a drone. A parrot. A tool.

About time another game has the balls to include Hitler.

I miss kicking his ass in Bionic Commando and Wolfenstein.

This. We all know that Hitler wasn't born like average pleb, he simply emerged from nothing shortly before ww2 started to save us all. So, there was no Hitler when WW1 started.

Fun enough, Hitler's parents were jewish.